Secret Detective Episode 6


In Jakville Community School, Stefano’s class’ students were studying Physical Education. Then Mr. Moffett, their homeroom, came.
“Excuse me, can I borrow Stefano Griffin, Kent Rogers, and Dean Ackles for a while?” asked him.
“Sure.” answered the teacher.
“C’mon, guys.” said Mr. Moffett took Stefano, Kent, and Dean out.
“What’s the matter?” asked Stefano.
“Boys, our school has the disease.” answered Mr. Moffett.
“Caterpillar?” asked Dean.
“Worse, alcohol.” answered Mr. Moffett.
“Alcohol?” asked Kent “Most students drank that?”
“They’re still underage.” said Stefano.
“Because of that, there’s new alcoholic beverage that targets teens. Just listen to the radio, most pop songs glorify drinking alcohol. For example, Ke-Dollar-ha’s song, Tik Tok.” said Mr. Moffett.
“Ke$ha?” asked Kent.
“I like that song.” said Dean.
“And Far East Movement’s ‘Like a G6’.” said Mr. Moffett.
“Oh no, we must stop them.” said Stefano.
“Boys, only your class that hasn’t involved with the alcohol, so I want your class perform a song about the danger of underage drinking this Friday.” said Mr. Moffett “You guys ready?”
“Yes, sir!” answered the boys.
“Good, back to your class and tell them.” said Mr. Moffett.
The boys went back to the class and announced what Mr. Moffett said to them.
After school, James gave the invitation to his party on his house that night.
“Guys, my party is going to be started tonight at 7 PM, so be there.” said James.
Stefano answered his incoming call from Will “Hello, Will?”
“Stefano, we’ve got a call about the murder victim in the bar.” said Will.
“I’ll be right there.” said Stefano ended the call “C’mon, Kent!”
“Stefano, Kent, you both aren’t going to come to James’ house tonight, are you?” asked Dean.
“Sorry, Dean.” answered Kent.
“We can’t.” said Stefano, they left.
James asked Dean “Why they can’t come?”
“Personal business maybe.” answered Dean.
Stefano and Kent arrived at the bar and met Will.
“Guys, this guy was murdered.” said Will.
“Let me check.” said Kent.
“Will, most students in school drank alcoholic beverages.” said Stefano.
“No, no, no, no, they’re still underage, and they know the danger.” said Will “Don’t follow them!”
“I won’t, I never want to drink alcohol.” said Stefano.
“Guys, look at this bottle.” said Kent showed the vodka bottle.
“Maybe he was murdered when he was drunk.” said Stefano.
“Maybe, but we need to prove it that he was drunk.” said Kent “We’ll take him to the lab.”
In James’ house, James welcomed all his classmates who came to his party.
“Welcome.” greeted James.
“Wow, this is your bar-designed hall?” asked Lauren.
“Yeah, it used to be a bar, but now, it’s just a hall.” answered James “Usually my brother always performs here.”
“Wow, that’s cool.” said Lauren.
“When the party is going to start?” asked Dean.
“Yeah, c’mon!” shouted Alex.
“Well, I’ll take the liquors that I’ve just bought those from 7-Eleven.” said James.
“YEAH!” shouted all party guests except Dean.
“You’re still underage to buy these!” said Dean.
“Relax, my brother bought those beverages.” said James
James played Like a G6 on his iPod docker loudly, everyone started drinking alcoholic beverage like beer, wine, champagne, vodka, and whiskey, except for Dean. All drunken guests were having fun drunkenly, they were dancing, shouting, and making out. Haley, Alex, Melinda, and Robert drank whiskey.
“ARE WE CRAZY? ARE WE CRAZY!?” shouted James after he drank vodka.
Lauren also drank red wine, she drunkenly asked Dean “Are you not drinking?”
“No, I don’t like alcohol.” answered Dean.
“Just dance!” shouted Lauren invited him to dance drunkenly.
“MWA HA HA HA!!” shouted Robert and Alex drunkenly.
“Let’s play spin the bottle!” shouted James.
“YEAH!” shouted all guests except Dean.
Kent was identifying the victim, he found out that the victim was drunk before he was murdered, he also found out the identity of the victim.
“Kent, your guess’s right?” asked Stefano.
“Yeah, he was drunk before he was murdered, and I also have the name of the victim, his name is Hank Burnett, he was an alcoholic, he was so addicted to alcohol.” answered Kent.
“He liked wine and beer?” asked Stefano.
“Also whiskey and vodka, as well , he also was recently divorced by his wife, his ex-wife is Olivia Bennett.” answered Kent.
“Tomorrow, we will go to her house after school, but we should plan a song about the danger of underage drinking.” said Stefano.
Melinda spun the bottle, finally, the bottle pointed on Alex.
“YEAH!!” shouted James, Lauren, Haley, and Robert.
“He’s my boyfriend!” shouted Melinda, and then she made out with Alex.
“WHOA!” shouted all party guests.
“LET’S SING!” shouted Alex.
“Sing what?” asked Melinda.
Kids from MTV Skins commercial!” answered Alex.
“Let’s sing it!” shouted Melinda.
Alex and Melinda came to the stage and they sang drunkenly “Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. It was a Wednesday, I got the kool-aid, I hear the, something from my baby, I wade out to the ocean, put on my sunset lotion, I see the sun glow, the water flow in slow motion, I got a beach chair, I see the blonde hair, pick up my feet there, I feel the cool air, the breeze is nice now, I'll tell you right now, I sip my kool-aid, boy I'm feeling better now.”
“Do I need a vacation?
Just need to get away for a while.” sang all party guests except Dean, James drank vodka again, all shouted “WHOA!” then they sang again “Wait, did I forget my sunglasses? No, got 'em.”
Alex and Melinda sang again “I paint my nails pink,
there in the sand dome, I hear the oh-so calling on the radio, I see a young boy, he on the upswing, he gets a nose bleed, and I hear the girls sing, I hop on the water slide, gotta get my swims on, I pull my straps up, I'll see your better slides, oh no no no no no no no no, look at the seashells, I see the young boys swimming
.”
“YEAH!!” shouted all guests except Dean and they drank whiskey again.
“Oh no, this won’t be good.” said Dean.
Dean came home at 9 PM, Will was watching the news.
“How’s the party?” asked Will.
“Terrible, very terrible.” answered Dean “All party guests were drinking liquor until they really got drunk.”
“Wait, you’re drinking!?” asked Will.
“No, I wasn’t drinking at that party. I know the danger of underage drinking.” said Dean.
“Dean, I thought you were going to drink, but no, I was wrong.” said Will.
“Will, I’m not the person who will do that.” said Dean.
“Dean,” called Kent came “How’s the party?”
“He said that the party was terrible, most guests were drinking.” answered Dean.
“Oh yeah, we must pick the song for the assembly.” said Kent.
The next day, all Stefano’s class’ students were rehearsing and singing Bottoms Up by Trey Songz.
James sang “Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in your cup? Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough. Bottoms up, bottoms up (up), throw your hands up , tell security we 'bout to tear this club up. Bottoms up, bottoms up (up), pocket full of green, girl, you know I love the way you shake it in them jeans, bottoms up, bottoms up (up), throw ya hands up, Bottoms up, bottoms up, bottoms up (up, up).”
Alex sang “You know what it is girl, we back up in this thang, money stay in my pocket, girl, I'm like a walkin' bank, tell me whatcha drank, tell me whatcha thank, if I go get these bottles, we go alcohol insane, callin' all the girls, do you hear me? All around the world, city to city, cheers to the girls, throw a deuce to the guys, now I got a chicken and a goose in the ride, gettin' loose in the ride, Hatin' ass move to the move to the move to the side.”
Then Haley rapped “Yo, could I get that Tron? Could I get that Remmy? Could I get that Coke? Could I get that Henny? Could I get that margarita on the rock rock rocks? Could I get that salt all around that rim rim rim rim? James, I was like "Yo James", do you think you could buy me a bottle of Rose'? Okay, let's get it now. I'm wit a bad bitch he's with his friends, I don't say "Hi", I say "keys to the Benz". Keys to the Benz? Keys to the Benz! Muhjerkin right yeah, V to the 10, if a jerk try to get cute Imma sock ha, throw a lotta money at her then yell ha, ha, ha, then yell ha. Then Imma go and get my Louisville Slugger. Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady, I rep Jakville, you know Slim, Baby? And we be doin' donuts while we wavin' the .380, we give a lotta money to the babies out in Japan, yellin' all around the world, do you hear me? Do you like my body? Anna Haley, rest in peace to Anna Nicole Smith. Yes, my dear, you're so explosive, say hi to Mary Mary and Joseph, now bottoms up and double my dosage.”
Then all sang “Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in your cup? Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough. Bottoms up, bottoms up (up), throw your hands up , tell security we 'bout to tear this club up. Bottoms up, bottoms up (up), pocket full of green, girl, you know I love the way you shake it in them jeans. Bottoms up, bottoms up (up), throw ya hands up, bottoms up, bottoms up, bottoms up. Bottoms up, Bottoms up, Bottoms up, Bottoms up, Bottoms up.”
Mr. Moffett said “Good song, but this song glorifies drinking alcohol.”
“Sir, only this song that we can find.” said James.
“Well, maybe we should use special effect.” said Kent “To tell that underage drinking is dangerous.”
“That no use.” said Stefano, and then he got a call again “Kent, we got to go!”
“Where are you boys going?” asked Mr. Moffett to Stefano and Kent.
“Sorry, we have to leave!” answered Stefano, he and Kent left.
Lauren came out from the ladies’ room.
“OMG, I’ve just thrown up so many.” said Lauren.
“I felt dizzy on my head.” said Haley.
“Most students are drinking alcohol, we should do so.” said Melinda.
“I have some champagne for us.” said James, he gave the champagne to all his classmates.
“Let’s drink!” said James, they drank the champagne.
Stefano, Kent, and Will arrived at Olivia Bennett’s house. Will knocked the door, Olivia opened the door.
“We’re detectives, we came here to ask you.” said Will.
“Is that right that Hank is your ex-husband?” asked Stefano.
“Yeah and why I divorced him, because, he drank alcohol many times.” answered Olivia “He is an alcoholic.”
“You’re drinking alcohol as well?” asked Kent.
“I used to be drinking alcohol, but I don’t drink alcohol right now.” answered Olivia.
Then Stefano saw the same vodka bottle on the table, he asked about the bottle “You own that vodka?”
“It was Hank’s, and I’m sorry you got to get out from here, I’m busy.” said Olivia.
“Thank you very much, ma’am.” said Will.
On Friday, Stefano’s class’ students were ready to perform on the assembly.
“We didn’t rehearse yet!” said Lauren.
“How we can calm ourselves down?” asked Dean.
“Guys, I have some whiskey, before the famous performer perform, they usually drink whiskey.” said James as he gave glasses to all students, except Stefano, Kent, and Dean who refused “I’ve mixed the whiskey with the rose wine, vodka, champagne, beer, brandy, sake, rum, some kool-aid and crumbles of Oreos.”
“Too much alcohol!” shouted Kent.
“Shut up, Kent!” said James.
“Man, the taste is like a cough syrup.” said Robert.
“Let’s drink this!” said James, finally they drank that drink, except Stefano, Kent, and Dean.
“Oh no!” said Stefano.
“Thank you for the Jakville Police Chief, and class 11-5 is going to sing ‘Tik Tok’ from Ke$ha.” said the principal, he left the stage. Then class 11-5 students came to the stage.
Lauren began singing “Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P- Diddy,”
Dean said “Hey what's up girl?”
“Grab ma glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit the city,” sang Lauren.
“Let’s go!” said Dean.
“Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack, 'cuz when I leave for the night I ain't comin back. I'm talkin pedicure on our toes toes, tryin on all our clothes clothes, boys blowin' up our phones phones. Drop top and playin' our favorite CD's, goin up to the parties, tryna get a little bit tipsy…” sang Lauren.
Then all 11-5 students sang and danced “Don't stop, make it pop, DJ, blow my speakers up, tonight, Im'ma fight, til we see the sunlight. TiK ToK, on the clock, but the party don't stop no.”
All audiences cheered them, including Will.
“YEAH!” shouted Will.
They continued singing “Don't stop, make it pop, DJ, blow my speakers up, tonight, Im'ma fight, til we see the sunlight. TiK ToK, on the clock, but the party don't stop no.”
“I don’t feel good!” said Lauren to Alex.
“Keep singing!” said Alex.
Lauren sang again “You build me up, you break me down, my heart, it pounds, yeah, you got me. With my hands up, you got me now, you got that sound, yeah, you got me.”
Meanwhile, Will answered his incoming call “Hello, okay, I’m on my way.”
Lauren continued sang “With my hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up, up, up, up, up. up, up. Now, the party don't start till I walk in!”
Then they sang “Don't stop, make it pop, DJ, blow my speakers up, tonight, Im'ma fight, til we see the sunlight. TiK ToK, on the clock, but the party don't stop no.”
Suddenly, Lauren threw up at Kent.
“Oh… damn!” said Kent shocked.
Haley also threw up at the audiences, all audiences were shocked, including Will.
“They’re drinking?” asked Will..
“What the hell is going on?” asked Stefano.
“Everybody, drink responsibly.” said Lauren.
“I knew it, Olivia Bennett killed her ex-husband.” said Stefano.
“We must arrest her, if it’s right that she’s the killer.” said Will “Where’s Kent?”
“Still in the gents’ room, cleaning up Lauren’s thrown up.” said Stefano.
“We still need him.” said Will.
Kent and Dean arrived at home.
“Damn it.” said Kent “I can’t believe my girlfriend drank that alcoholic drink and thrown up at me.”
“Kent, calm down.” said Dean.
“Dean, not only that, we’re failed!” said Kent “We’re failed to show that underage drinking is dangerous!”
Then Danny came, he greeted “Kent, Dean,”
“Oh no!” said Dean.
“Don’t tell us that you’re going to blame us to drink alcohol!” said Kent.
“Congratulations, guys, I’ve watched your assembly, you’ve shown the danger of underage drinking, most students are scared, and they won’t be drinking again!” said Danny.
“You know from who?” asked Dean.
“Your homeroom, Mr. Moffett.” answered Danny “And you both got the discount voucher from 7-Eleven from him, you can eat there!”
“Do Stefano also got this too?” asked Kent.
“Yeah, we’ll give it to him later.” answered Danny.
Finally, Stefano and Will arrested Olivia Bennett for her ex-husband murderer.
“She’s also drinking?” asked Stefano.
“Yeah.” answered Will.
“Oh, message from Dean!” said Stefano, he read the message, and he said “Dean, let’s go to 7-Eleven! They got the discount voucher!”
“Really!? Wow! That’s great, let’s meet them!” shouted Will.
They left to 7-Eleven.

Comments

Popular Posts