Secret Detective Episode 8




Three days before Halloween day, there was a teenage girl who walked away from her school, suddenly, there was someone who followed her mysteriously, later, that person kidnapped the girl.
“AAARRGH!” shouted the girl was taken away by that person “Let me go!” Then that girl was taken away to somewhere.
In Jakville Community School, Stefano, Kent, and Dean looked at the wall magazine.
“Oh yeah, I almost forgot that three days left is Halloween day.” said Stefano.
“So many announcements about Halloween.” said Dean.
“Alex holds a party on Halloween day? This is so ridiculous.” said Kent.
“C’mon, Kent, this is not ridiculous, everyone can have their party in Halloween day.” said Stefano.
“Stefano, your phone.” said Kent when Stefano’s phone rang.
“Let’s go, Kent!” said Stefano.
“Stefano, wait! I have to tell you something!” said Kent left after Stefano left.
James came and looked at the wall magazine “Hmm, photo shoot.”
“James, are you interested on this ad?” asked Dean.
“Yeah, definitely.” answered James “But you have to help me to make me hotter on the photo shoot. Help me!”
“Okay, I’ll help you.” said Dean.
“Yeah! You’re hired!” shouted James.
Stefano and Kent went home and met Will and Craig.
“Guys, we’ve got a report a missing teenage girl.” said Will.
“Who’s the girl’s name?” asked Kent.
“Jenny Lawson.” answered Craig.
“Wait, Craig, you moved here?” asked Kent.
“I’m now your neighbor, silly.” answered Craig.
“We need to focus on the case!” said Stefano.
Then the house bell rang, Will opened the door.
“Hello, sir, is Dean here?” asked Alex.
“Well, Dean hasn’t come home yet.” answered Will.
“Oh, I see, thank you.” said Alex.
“Alex, is that right that you’re holding a party on Halloween day?” asked Stefano.
“Yeah, that’s right, and I need his help anyway.” answered Alex “Or you can help me.”
“No, we’re busy right now, we’re sorry.” said Stefano.
“Guys, we need to go!” said Craig.
“Alex, we’re sorry, we have to go.” said Stefano.
“Fine, see you.” said Alex left.
“Let’s go!” said Will.
Dean and James were working out at the gym.
“Man, I must admit it that it’s so hard.” said James.
“You’re going to be sexier, bro!’ said Dean. His iPhone rang, Dean answered the call “Alex, what’s the matter?”
“Dean, I’m going to hold a party on Halloween day, and I need your help.” said Alex “Help me to make my party hotter and successful!”
“Okay, Alex, I’ll help you.” said Dean “I’ll see you then.” He ended the call “C’mon, James, we got to work out!”
Meanwhile, Stefano, Kent, Will, and Craig arrived at Jenny Lawson’s house. Will knocked the door. Jenny’s dad opened the door.
“Who are you?” asked Mr. Lawson.
“We’re detectives, we know that your daughter has been missing.” answered Will.
“May we come in?” asked Stefano.
“Sure, be my guest.” answered Mr. Lawson let them in “Any news about my daughter?”
Craig answered “Not yet, now we’re searching for her.”
“Do you have any idea when you saw her before she was missing?” asked Kent.
“I don’t remember it, but last night, my wife and I were fighting and arguing each other, maybe that’s the reason why she ran away.” answered Mr. Lawson.
“Why were you fighting with your wife?” asked Stefano “Is that any problem?”
“She accused me that I cheated on her, but I didn’t, I would never cheat on her!” answered Mr. Lawson “Oh no, Halloween day is her most favorite day, I hope she won’t die on that day.”
“Sir, don’t think like that, just think positive, we will find your daughter.” said Stefano.
“You’re right, I shouldn’t think that. Maybe you should ask her best friends, here’s the list.” said Mr. Lawson gave the Jenny’s friends list.
 “Thank you, we will ask them.” said Will.
“We will save your daughter, we promise!” said Craig.
At night, Dean arrived at Alex’s house to help him plan the party on Halloween day. He rang the bell.
“Looks really scary.” said Dean looked at the pumpkin.
“Hi, Dean.” greeted Alex “You have to come in!”
“Yeah.” said Dean came in, but he saw an awful Halloween-themed decorations “Oh crap.”
“Dean, you see it, I can’t plan a party! And that’s why I need your help!” said Alex.
“Okay, I think I have an idea.” said Dean.
 Meanwhile, Stefano, Kent, Craig, and Will arrived at Jenny’s friend’s house, there was a party.
“Oh no, she doesn’t know that her friend is gone?” asked Stefano.
“Maybe she knows, but she doesn’t care.” answered Craig.
“Why the hell she betrayed her own friend with holding this party?” asked Stefano.
“She doesn’t know yet maybe.” answered Kent.
“You stole my answer!” shouted Craig.
“No, I didn’t!” said Kent.
“Guys, we need to ask them and report that Jenny is missing.” said Will.
Then they came out from the car and came to the party.
“Excuse me, coming through.” said Kent.
“Excuse me.” said Craig.
Then Stefano met a girl “Excuse me, are you Jenna Rhodes?” asked him.
That girl answered “Yes, I am, I live in this house, if I said that, I hold this party.”
“Well, Jenna Rhodes, do you have any idea where Jenny Lawson is?” asked Stefano.
“She hasn’t come yet, what took her so long? She’s my best friend.” answered Jenna.
“I’m sorry, Jenna, your friend, Jenny, has been missing.” said Stefano.
“Oh, I’m sorry for that, so that’s why she doesn’t come yet.” said Jenna “I was shocked, no way, and why she run away.”
“I can’t tell you why, I’m sorry.” said Stefano “She has a boyfriend, doesn’t she?”
“Yes, she does, his name is Dustin Rutherford.” answered Jenna “And he won’t be coming to this party.”
“Thank you very much, Jenna.” said Stefano, he left her “Guys!” He saw Kent, Craig, and Will were hanging out with sexy ladies on the party “Oh my, this will be harder.”
Back to Alex’s house, Dean and Alex arrived at home after shopping at Wal-Mart.
“Okay, Alex, you have to pick Halloween costumes, Halloween themed menus, and if possible Halloween themed activities.” said Dean.
“Thank you very much, bro!” said Alex “I think it’s time for you to leave, and come back tomorrow.”
“Okay, bro!” said Dean, he left the house and took his iPhone and updated his Twitter, he arrived at home and there was nobody, he unlocked the lock and opened the door, and he closed the door and sat down on the sofa “Nobody’s home.”
Then Stefano, Kent, and Will arrived.
“Dean, where were you? We were searching for you!” asked Will.
“I was helping James for his photo shoot and also Alex for his Halloween party.” answered Dean.
“Wow, good job, you help them.” said Will “But don’t say that you bought alcohol for the party.”
“No, Will, I didn’t.” said Dean.
“Wow, you’re so great, dude!” said Stefano.
“Wait, Stefano, I think that you’re hiding something to me, what are you hiding?” asked Dean “I think Kent also knows it.”
“Dean, what are you talking about? We’re not hiding something to you.” answered Kent.
“He’s right, Dean, super secret swear.” said Stefano.
“Okay, guys, I believe you both.” said Dean, and then he went to the bedroom.
“Almost close.” said Kent.
“Dean almost know our secret, what should we do?” asked Stefano.
“Okay, I have a plan.” answered Will “Craig will be watching Dean and helping him to help his friends.”
“I think it’s going to be nice.” said Kent.
Two days later, Dean arrived at Heat Magazine Headquarters.
Dean asked the receptionist “Excuse me, ma’am.”
“Are you James’ friend?” asked the receptionist.
“Yes, I’m Dean Ackles.” answered Dean.
“He’s waiting for you on the studio.” said the receptionist.
“Thank you.” said Dean, he left to the studio.
Meanwhile, Haley also wanted to be in that photo shoot, but as Cheryl Cole.
“Haley, why do you want to be Cheryl Cole on that photo shoot?” asked Robert.
“First, I humiliated myself one month ago, second, my friends laughed at me after seeing the photo.” answered Haley.
“You’re so similar to Cheryl Cole.” said Robert.
“Thank you.” said Haley “Robert, style my hair like Cheryl Cole!”
Stefano, Kent, and Will arrived at Dustin Rutherford’s house.
“Whoa, good-looking house.” said Kent.
“I think they’re rich.” said Will.
“They?” asked Kent.
“The Rutherford family of course.” answered Will.
“Good morning, may I help you?” asked the security.
“We want to see Dustin Rutherford.” answered Stefano.
“I’m sorry, he’s not in home right now, but he said that he was going to 7-Eleven with his friends.” said the security.
“Thank you very much, sir.” said Stefano “We gonna split up, we must go to three different 7-Eleven stores around here.”
“Guys, I have to go, I have a date on 7-Eleven with Lauren.” said Kent.
“Man, why you didn’t tell that?” asked Stefano.
“I forgot it.” answered Kent “Got to go before Lauren being mad.”
In the photo studio on Heat Magazine Headquarters, Dean finally met James, James was shirtless.
“James, you’re gonna be shirtless!?” asked Dean.
“I have to be shirtless in this photo shoot, those models are shirtless.” answered James.
“James?” called Cindy Rutherford, the editor of the magazine, she thought that Dean was James.
“Wait, I’m not James!” said Dean.
“I’m James!” said James.
Cindy looked at James “Oh, you’re not sexier than I thought. Next!”
“Wait, I’m more sexier if I take my pants off!” said James as he stripped to his underwear.
“You’re his friend?” asked Cindy to Dean.
“Yeah, I am.” answered Dean.
Then Craig came and greeted Dean “Hi, bro!”
“Whoa, you’re more hotter than him.” said Cindy came to Craig.
“Wait the minute.” said Craig.
“Ma’am, I’m ready!” said James.
“I want you to be on our magazine.” said Cindy.
“Well…” said Craig.
“You must do it! You can do it!” said Dean.
“Um, miss?” called James.
Then Craig took his shirt off and the photographer took pictures of him, Cindy was right, Craig was more hotter than James.
“Nice abs.” said Cindy.
“Whoa, I don’t believe that Craig has nice abs.” said Dean.
“Thank you very much for participating.” said Cindy.
“Well, thank you very much too, but I have some questions for you.” said Craig “But later.”
“Excuse me, sir, it’s my turn!” said James, and then the photographer took pictures of him.
Kent arrived at 7-Eleven and took Pepsi Blue Slurpee.
“Hi, Kent, sorry I’m late, there was a traffic jam.” said Lauren.
“No, you don’t need to apologize, I’m late as well. Want Slurpee?” asked Kent.
“Fanta, please.” answered Lauren.
After they paid for their drinks, they went outside and sat down and drank their drinks.
“Finally, this is our first ever official date.” said Lauren.
“Lauren, why do you call this official?” asked Kent.
“Well, I want to call it so.” answered Lauren “Oh, I forgot to buy some snacks, I’m out of snacks on my house. I’ll be right back.” She came in to 7-Eleven again.
Kent drank his Slurpee, but he overheard the boys who were talking on the table beside him, he heard “Dustin” name, he stand up and asked them “Excuse me, are you Dustin Rutherford?”
Dustin stand up and answered “How do you know my name?”
Kent answered “I’m Kent Rogers, teen medical analyst, I’m on duty, I’m sorry to announce you that your girlfriend, Jenny Lawson, has been missing.”
“My girlfriend… is… missing, oh no!” said Dustin.
“I’m so sorry for that.” said Kent “I want to ask you something, when you saw Jenny last time?”
“I don’t remember, well, she was in school yesterday, she kissed me and just left.” answered Dustin.
Then Kent’s iPhone rang “Hold on a sec.” He answered the call “Stefano, I found Dustin.”
“Really? You found him?” asked Stefano.
“Yeah.” answered Kent.
“Take him to our house!” said Stefano.
“But I’m on date.” said Kent.
“Focus!” said Stefano ended the call.
“Dustin, come with me!” said Kent, he texted Lauren that the date was over.
“Finally, I’m arriving!” shouted Haley.
“Okay, let’s go.” said Robert.
They came out from the car, but suddenly, most people saw them.
“IT’S CHERYL COLE!” shouted a girl.
“KYAAAAAAA!!!” shouted them chased Haley who was thought as Cheryl Cole.
“Whoa! Who the hell are these people!?” shouted Haley.
“I think you’re too similar to Cheryl Cole!” said Robert.
“Just get me to Heat Magazine HQ!” shouted Haley.
Then Robert and Haley ran away to Heat Magazine Headquarters.
Finally, Robert and Haley came to the photo studio.
“Is that Cheryl Cole?” asked James.
“WHOA!” shouted Haley, Robert put her to the green room.
“I’m sorry, we need to use this room.” said Robert, he closed the door.
“Cheryl Cole?” said Dean.
“Wait, I think that’s not Cheryl Cole.” whispered Craig to Dean.
“How do you know that?” replied Dean.
“Good, now all people think that I’m Cheryl Cole!” said Haley.
“Calm down, Haley, this is your idea! Be Cheryl Cole, Haley, be Cheryl Cole!” said Robert “Now get the hell out of here and greet the editor!”
Haley came out and greeted Cindy “Hello, miss, I’m Cheryl Cole.”
“Hello, Cole, nice to meet you.” said Cindy “You’re not wannabe, are you?”
“I’m the real Cheryl Cole, ma’am, it’s me!” said Haley.
“No, you’re not, you’re just stupid wannabe bitch, there’s no way to prove that you’re Cheryl Cole, bitch!” said Cindy.
“How dare you say that to me! AAAAAARRRGH!” shouted Haley, she started to catfight with Cindy.
“Whoa! Good fight! YEAH!” shouted Dean took a picture of them, the photographer also took pictures of them catfighting as well.
“Dean, we have to go to Alex’s house.” said Craig as he put his shirt on.
“Okay, goodbye Cheryl Cole wannabe!” said Dean, he and Craig left.
“I’m not wannabe!” shouted Haley.
Kent and Dustin arrived at the house.
“Why I should go to your house?” asked Dustin.
“Maybe there’s something you should see.” answered Kent took Dustin to the lab.
“Hello, Dustin.” greeted Stefano when Kent and Dustin arrived at the lab.
“Who the hell are you?” asked Dustin.
“Stefano Griffin, teen detective.” answered Stefano.
“Will Rogers.” answered Will.
“HELP ME!” shouted Jenny on the video.
“Jenny!” shouted Dustin.
The mysterious kidnapper who wore scary pumpkin mask appeared on the video “Hello, tonight, I will kill her, you should be prepared to see her die.”
“HELP ME!” shouted Jenny on the video.
“XOXO.” said the kidnapper on the video, and then the video ended.
“You must save her! Save her! She’s my girlfriend! Please!’ shouted Dustin.
“We’ll try as we can.” said Stefano.
Kent identified the face of the kidnapper, but failed “Damn!”
Then Dustin got a call from the unknown number “Guys, maybe this is from the kidnapper!”
“Answer the phone, and we will identify where he call you.” said Will.
Dustin answered the call and turned on the loudspeaker “Hello?”
“Hello, Dustin Rutherford, or I should call you Jenny’s boyfriend.” said the mysterious caller.
“Where’s Jenny?” asked Dustin “WHERE IS SHE!?”
“She’s here and I will change my mind, she will be murdered at 4 PM.” said the mysterious caller, he ended the call.
“HEY! WHERE IS SHE!? HELLO!” shouted Dustin.
“Damn!” said Will when he failed to identify where the mysterious caller called Dustin.
“Oh no, this is bad, he’s going to kill Jenny at 4 PM.” said Dustin.
Stefano looked at the clock “It’s 2:30 PM already, c’mon, we have to identify his face!”
Dean and Craig arrived at Alex’s house, but Dean thought that something bad happened.
“Oh no.” said Dean, he knocked the door.
Alex opened the door and apologized immediately “I’m so sorry.”
“Alex, what happened?” asked Dean, later, he saw all decorations were ruined “Oh no, what should we do?”
“I can hold the party like this!” answered Alex.
“Guys, we should re-plan your party, I think I have an idea.” said Craig.
“Really?” asked Dean.
When Stefano, Kent, and Will were trying to identify the kidnapper, Danny came.
“Guys, bad news, Jenny’s friend, Harper LeLarc was murdered!” said Danny.
“Who did it?” asked Dustin.
“Maybe the kidnapper.” answered Danny.
“Wait, Jenna’s party!” said Stefano “Dustin, did you attend her party last night?”
“No, I didn’t. I planned to have a date with Jenny that night after I heard from my twenty years old ex-girlfriend that her party will be suck.” answered Dustin.
“What’s your ex’s name?” asked Kent.
“Guys, I found Amelia’s body, she was murdered maybe right after Jenny was kidnapped.” said Danny.
“That’s my ex!” said Dustin “Two girls are murdered, and I wish Jenny won’t be ended up like them.”
“Guys, I found the address where the caller called him!” said Kent.
“Let’s go there!” said Stefano.
Dean, Craig, and Alex finally finished redecorate Alex’s house.
Then James came and said “Whoa, what a nice decoration.”
“Thanks, James.” said Alex.
“I’ll be attending your party, as well, I will help you to invite all our classmates!” said James.
“Whoa, that’s really nice. Bro.” said Dean “Wait, how your photo shoot results is?”
“It will be on tomorrow’s edition of Heat Magazine.” answered James.
“Okay, I will help you to invite guests as well.” said Craig.
“Here’s the list.” said Alex.
In the abandoned building, Jenny was crying and speechless while the kidnapper stared at her.
“Don’t cry or I’ll kill you!” shouted the kidnapper.
Jenny can’t stop crying, she was still crying.
“Shut up! I’m mad with your tears!” shouted the kidnapper.
“Hey!” shouted Danny came with Stefano, Kent, and Will suddenly “Richard Thomson, you’re under arrest for kidnapping!”
“Well, no more choice.” said Richard, and then he fell down from the top to the bottom of the building, he was going to commit suicide, but he succeed.
“HEY!” shouted Danny.
“He’s dead.” said Will.
Stefano tore down the tape on Jenny’s mouth, and he told to her “You’re safe now, Jenny. Don’t worry.”
They came back to the house.
Jenny told about Richard “Richard is my ex-boyfriend, before we broke up, I saw him cheating on me, and he said that he was still in love with me, but I dumped her and tell that we’re broken up. Then I date Dustin, and Richard came to me again and told that he was still in love with me, he asked me… to date him again, but if not…, he said that something dangerous will be coming to me…” Jenny cried again.
Then Dustin came “Don’t cry, Jenny, this is not your fault, I think this is his entire fault.” Then he hugged Jenny “You know that tomorrow that is your favorite day, cheer up, honey.”
“Dustin.” called Jenny.
Then Dustin thanked “Stefano, Kent, and Will, thank you, without you, she won’t be saved and I need to find another girlfriend.”
“No, we should say thank to you, you helped us.” said Stefano.
“Oh, text from James.” said Kent “Stefano, come with me!” Kent read the text “We’re invited to Alex’s Halloween party, should we come?”
“Yeah, he’s our friend.” answered Stefano “And Dean helped him lot, let’s go tonight.”
At night, Alex’s Halloween party began in his house.
“Guys, welcome to my Halloween party!” shouted Alex.
“YEAH!!” shouted all guests.
“This party is creeping me out actually.” said Kent.
“Relax, Kent.” said Stefano.
“TRICK OR TREAT!” shouted Dean.
“WHOA!” shouted Stefano and Kent.
Then Dean laughed “Guys, it’s me!”
“You surprised us… again!” said Kent.
“Guys, we need to enjoy the party!” said Stefano.
Then they started partying with their classmates.

Comments

Popular Posts