Secret Detective Episode 3


One night, there were thieves who planned to steal the priceless painting from Jakville Art Museum. They successfully hacked the security system, and then they stole the most priceless painting ever in Jakville.
Suddenly, there was the security guard’s voice “Who’s that!? Show yourself!”
The thieves finally ran away, in the same time, the most priceless painting ever in Jakville had been stolen.
The next day, in Jakville Community School, Stefano was looking at his necklace, which shown the picture of the white horse. He remembered when his dad gave him that necklace.
“So this white horse is the organization symbol?” said Stefano.
“Stefano,” called Kent came “the math results are now shown on the bulletin board.”
“Really?” asked Stefano as he and Kent began walking to the bulletin board “Man, that math test was so hard, harder than before.”
“I also think that.” said Kent.
Dean came to them and he looked shocked “Guys, you won’t believe this…”
“Dean, what happen?” asked Stefano.
“I got… E-!” shouted Dean “NOOO! That means I must take a remedial test!”
“You need to learn more, bro.” said Kent.
“What!? I got B-!? The test was so hard, really!” said Stefano “Let’s see how’s Kent’s score.” He saw Kent’s score, and Kent was in the top 10, he got an A.
“What!? You got an A!?” shouted Dean.
“Whoa, I can’t believe this, is this a dream?” asked Kent.
“No.” answered Stefano and Dean.
“WHAT!?” shouted Haley came “Kent, you got an A!?”
“Yes, of course.” answered Kent.
“Congrats, you’re now in the top 10!” shouted Haley.
“How’s your score, Haley?” asked Stefano.
“I got B.” answered Haley.
“I lost to her!” thought Stefano.
“Attention, everyone who got below C+ in math test, don’t leave the school after school ends. And I need Dean Ackles to go to the teacher’s room to see me now!” said the math teacher.
Stefano, Kent, and Dean came to the teacher room.
“Well, Dean, you got an E on your math test.” said Mr. Thomas.
“He got E-!” shouted Stefano and Kent.
“I’m sorry to announce you that you got the lowest score of your class.” said Mr. Thomas.
“WHAT!?” shouted Stefano and Kent.
“Let me see our class scores!” said Stefano, he looked at all his classmates’ scores.
“There must be some mistake.” said Kent.
“No mistake, boys.” said Mr. Thomas.
“You’re right, sir!” said Stefano when he found out that Dean got the lowest score.
“Dean Ackles, you’re going to be taught by me after school, and then you’re going to have a remedial test, if you fail again, I will call your guardian!” said Mr. Thomas, he seemed serious.
“Yeah, sir!” said Dean.
Then the bell rang.
“Go to your class, boys!” said Mr. Thomas.
Meanwhile, Will was browsing for news, he soon found the news about the stolen most priceless painting ever in Jakville.
“Priceless painting in Jakville Art Museum is stolen!” said Will “We have a new case!”
Back to Jakville Community School, Dean was taking his math book.
“Good luck, Dean.” said Stefano and Kent came.
“Thank you, guys.” replied Dean as he closed his locker “So what are you going to do without me?”
“As usual, go to 7-Eleven.” answered Stefano.
“Maybe this is our first time we go there without you.” said Kent “But you should be patient.”
“Dean Ackles, go to my class now!” commanded Mr. Thomas came.
Stefano and Kent sat down at the chair after they took their meal in 7-Eleven.
“It feels different without Dean.” said Stefano.
“Yeah.” said Kent.
“Hey-O!” greeted James came.
“Hi, James.” greeted Stefano.
“Well, I’m sorry about your friend, he got the lowest score.” said James.
“That’s alright, at least, he’s relearning the lesson.” said Kent.
Stefano’s phone was ringing “Sorry, we have to go now.”
“Now? That’s so fast.” said James.
“Yeah, and see you!’ said Kent, he and Stefano left.
Back to Jakville Community School, Dean was learning his math lesson, but he almost fell asleep.
“Oh man, I shouldn’t sleep in class!” said Dean.
“What?” asked Mr. Thomas.
“No, nothing!” answered Dean panic, Dean took a deep breath, he started learning again.
Stefano and Kent arrived at Jakville Art Museum, Will was waiting for them.
“Sorry, we’re late.” said Stefano.
“That’s okay, we can start our investigation.” said Will “We need to ask the security guard first.”
Stefano greeted the security guard “Good afternoon, sir.”
“Good afternoon, young man.” greeted the security guard.
“So, were you staying at the museum on that night?” asked Stefano.
“I weren’t in here last night, but I know his name.” answered the security guard.
“What’s his name?” asked Stefano.
The security guard answered “His name is Esteban.”
“Can we get his address?” asked Will.
“Here you go.” said the security guard gave the address to Will.
“Hi, guys, what did I find?” said Kent showed a blood sample.
“Why blood?” asked Will.
“I think someone was killed last night in here.” answered Kent “Okay, I will finish my investigation, you guys can leave the museum.”
“Okay, if you find something, tell us.” said Stefano, he and Will left the museum.
“What’s his name again?” asked Will “The security guard.”
“Esteban.” answered Stefano.
Stefano and Will came to Esteban’s house.
“Hey, he doesn’t lock it.” said Will as he prepared his gun.
“Don’t take your gun!” said Stefano.
“Just in case.” said Will, he and Stefano came in “Hello?”
“Esteban, we’re detectives come to visit you!” said Stefano. He saw an opened door “Esteban?” He opened that door, he soon found Esteban’s body “Will, I think you want to see this.”
“He’s already dead.” said Will.
“We need to take him to the laboratory.” said Stefano “But we have to call Kent.” He took his phone and called Kent “Kent, I found the security guard who was in the museum last night.”
“Is he alive?” asked Kent.
“No, he’s dead.” answered Stefano “We found his body.”
Dean was still learning math, he saw Mr. Thomas accidently pushed his family portrait, Dean took the photo and gave it back.
“Thank you, Dean.” said Mr. Thomas.
“You’re welcome, sir.” said Dean, and then he saw Padang Bulan novel by Andrea Hirata “Sir, do you like to read this book?”
“Yes, I do. That book is Padang Bulan, it contains many good messages on there.” answered Mr. Thomas “Do you have it?”
“No, I don’t, I planned to buy it, but my money is still on crisis.” said Dean “I read Laskar Pelangi tetralogy already.”
“Wow, good.” said Mr. Thomas “Anyway, Dean, are you ready for the test?”
Dean answered “Just let me for few times.”
“Okay, we’re going to start at 3 PM.” said Mr. Thomas.
Kent started analyzing Esteban’s body, he found many wounds on his body, he also tested the fingerprints.
Stefano came and greeted “Hi, Kent, how’s the results?”
Kent answered “I found many wounds on Esteban’s body, and as I know, he was killed by many gunshots. The fingerprint isn’t belonging to him.”
“We have to ask that security guard once again and we can suspect someone.” said Stefano.
“You don’t have to.” said Danny “I asked him, and then I asked the owner of the museum.”
“So, where should we go?” asked Stefano
Dean finished studying his math for his remedial test.
“Dean, I hope you’re ready for this, you have to answer five questions in thirty minutes, and your score must be above C+!” said Mr. Thomas.
“Yes, sir, I’m ready!” said Dean.
“Here you go!” said Mr. Thomas gave Dean a test paper.
“Okay, I can do this!” said Dean.
Stefano, Will, and Danny came to a big building.
“Let’s go!” said Will.
“Hey, should I wait?” asked Stefano.
Danny threw a gun to Stefano “You can join us!”
“Thanks.” said Stefano.
“Okay, let’s go.” said Will, he saw many people whose he suspected as the thieves “The painting!” He found the painting.
“Let’s attack them!” said Danny, he kicked the door, and all the thieves were surprised “Don’t move!” The thieves were putting their hands up, except one person, he took his gun and shot him, but missed, and the other thieves were shooting them, but missed.
“Whoa!” shouted Stefano began to shoot, as well Will. Stefano added “This is like Counter-Strike in the real life!” He shot one of the thieves.
“Keep shoot them, Stefano!” shouted Danny “But don’t shoot me!” He ran to take the painting, he punched the thieves who blocked him as well. Finally, he did it.
Will saw one of the thieves was running away, he shouted “Hey, don’t run!” He failed to chase him “Damn it, he ran away!”
“Let’s chase him!” said Stefano, he ran to the car, as well Danny and Will. Danny started driving the car fast to chase the thief.
“Stop your car!” shouted Danny to the thief, but the thief tried to shoot the car, but missed “Damn, he’s trying to shoot us!”
“I’ll stop it!” said Will, he shot the thief’s car, and it hit the tire, and then the car hit the pole.
Danny and Will soon came out from the car and arrested the thief.
Back to Jakville Community School, Dean finished his remedial test, then he was waiting for the result.
“Dean, you need above C+ to pass this test.” said Mr. Thomas.
“Just say it!” shouted Dean.
“Dean, you got… C.” said Mr. Thomas.
“Oh no!” said Dean.
“Plus!” cheered Mr. Thomas.
“YES!” shouted Dean “Thank you so much, sir!” Then he left the school quickly.
“Time to read more Padang Bulan.” said Mr. Thomas.
Stefano and Will came home.
“Hey, guys, did you arrest the thief?” asked Kent.
“Yes, we did.” answered Stefano.
Dean came back “Hi, guys, I’m back!”
“Dean, how’s your remedial test result?” asked Stefano.
“I got C+ on my remedial test.” answered Dean.
“YEAH!” shouted Stefano and Kent.
“Okay, I guess we’re going to have dinner in outside, we should eat in one restaurant.” said Will.
“But where, I don’t want more fast food.” said Kent.
“I think I know where should we eat.” said Will.
Finally, they went to the restaurant.
“Man, I want my favorite, cheeseburger!” said Dean.
“Just shut up, Dean!” said Kent.

Comments

Popular Posts