The Musical Life of Alyson Neil - The Original Drama Script


One day, there was a girl who called Alyson Neil, she was practicing her singing skills.
Daniel: “Sis! Can you believe it?! I’m going to be Becky Tumewu’s backup dancer on the school showcase! For real! Oh, I’m also going to perform solo.”
Alyson: “Daniel, can you see that I’m on practicing…”
Daniel: “Yeah, I know, we’ll talk it later, and check this out!”
Then Daniel started to dance, his dance moves was too awkward.
Alyson: “Daniel?”
Daniel: “WHAT!”
Alyson: “Your dance was too awkward, you…”
Daniel: “Wait for it…”
Daniel dance again, but this time was excellent.
Alyson: “So, where the showcase will be held?”
Daniel: “As usual, at school, Jakarta Arts. By the way, are you going to watch me dance on my school?”
Alyson: “Yes, I’d love to.”
Daniel: “First, I want to hear your voice.”
Alyson sang a song for Daniel.

The next day, Alyson skipped school to see her brother dance on the showcase.
Alyson: “Good luck, Daniel.”
Daniel: “Don’t say it in here, sis!”
Daniel left to the backstage, meanwhile Alyson heard someone screamed.
Headmaster: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Where is Becky Tumewu! She should be here in any minute!”
Lewbert: “Sir, I’ve got a text message on my iPhone, she is sick, she’s not going to be here.”
Headmaster: “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Who’s gonna replace her!?”
Then the headmaster saw Alyson came in.
Alyson: “What’s going on?”
Daniel: “Sis, you shouldn’t be here!”
Headmaster: “Wait, do I know you?”
Alyson: “Wait…, No.”
Headmaster: “Wait! You’re Alyson Neil! I saw your performances in your MySpace! I think you can replace Becky!”
Alyson: “Sorry, sir, but I think you have the wrong person.”
Daniel: “Sis! It’s your chance for you to shine! You can be a star!”
Alyson: “Really?? A star??”

Five minutes later, the headmaster came to the stage.
Headmaster: “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, all Jakarta Arts students, I’m sorry to tell you this that Becky can’t perform because she’s sick. But I’ve got the replacement for her, please welcome, Alyson Neil!”
The headmaster left the stage, while Alyson came to the stage, she started to sing.
After the performance, all audiences praised Alyson’s performance.
Daniel: “I can’t believe your performance your performance is very good! I mean more than perfect!”
Lewbert: “Yeah, I want to see you sing the song again!”
Headmaster: “Excuse me, girl. What’s your name again?”
Alyson: “I’m Alyson Neil, and you already knew me.”
Headmaster: “Alyson, your voice is very good, and I want to offer you. Would you enroll to Jakarta Arts?”
Daniel: “You can be a real star on the school!”
Alyson: “Yeah, I’d love to!”
Daniel and Lewbert: “YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

At Alyson’s first day of school, she and Daniel came to school.
Daniel: “Check it out, sis!”
Alyson: “Whoa! This school is great!”
Daniel: “I told you before, sis! You can be a star when you attending this school. Oh man, is that Helena, she is a singer!”
Alyson: “Hello, Daniel.”
Daniel: “No time! I have to meet her!”
Daniel left Alyson.
Alyson: “Don’t be so selfish, Daniel!”
Then Alyson met Kris.
Alyson: “Excuse me,”
Kris: “OMG! Are you Alyson Neil!”
Alyson: “Yeah, I’m”
Kris: “I’m Kris, nice to meet you, I’m one of your fans!”
Alyson: “Kris, that’s really simple…”
Kris: “Stop calling me that!”
Alyson: “Well, your name is really cool!”
Kris: “Thank you! And guess what, I’m going to take an audition for the lead actor on the new school drama!”
Alyson: “Wow! Drama? I want to take the audition too!”
Kris: “Let me take you to the registration form.”
Alyson and Kris were going to see the registration form, but suddenly, Alyson accidently hit a girl named Miranda and made her spill her coffee.
Miranda: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”
Alyson: “Oh, I’m sorry! Are you alright?”
Miranda: “WHY YOU!? This is my really new dress! You spilled my coffee to this dress, dude!”
Alyson: “I’m really sorry!”
Miranda: “Do I know you?”
Alyson: “I’m Alyson Neil.”
Miranda: “Thank you very much, you made me infamous anymore! You’re such a jerk who stole that title!”
Miranda pour her coffee to Alyson’s head and left.
Kris: “Go away, you jerk and freaky girl!”
Alyson: “Let her go, Kris.”
Kris: “But she mocked you! She should get a lesson from you!”
Alyson: “No, just let her go. By the way, let’s go.”

Alyson and Kris finally registered themselves to the audition, she talked to Daniel.
Daniel: “Sis, why do you want to be in the school drama?”
Alyson: “You told me I can be famous one day.”
Daniel: “I want to test you, show me your acting and singing skills.”
Alyson showed her acting and singing skills.
Daniel: “WHOA! You’re so cool, sis!”
Alyson: “Thank you.”

One week later, most students were gathering around in front of wall magazine.
Alyson: “What’s going on?”
Kris: “There you are, Alyson!”
Lewbert: “The results! The drama audition results are here!”
Kris saw the results, he found out he didn’t make it.
Kris: “Oh man! I didn’t make it!”
Alyson: “Wait…”
Alyson saw the results, and she made it! She will be the lead role of the drama.
Alyson: “Yeah! I got the part!”
Kris: “Wow! Congratulations, Alyson!”
Miranda came and saw the results, and then she found out she didn’t get the lead role.
Miranda: “WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!”
Alyson: “Ooooh… Sorry, Miranda, don’t be mad, I think you should practice harder next time.”
Alyson, Kris, and Lewbert left, and then Miranda called someone.
Miranda: “Hello, it’s me…”

After school, Alyson and Daniel came out from the school and were talking about the drama.
Daniel: “I can’t believe it! You made it to the lead role!?”
Alyson: “Yes, Daniel.”
Daniel: “Why you didn’t tell me right after you saw the results?”
Alyson: “Sorry, the bell rang right after that.”
Daniel: “Yeah! You did it, sis! It’s time for you to shine!”
Alyson: “Here I come!”
Suddenly, a car hit Alyson, and then Alyson was fainted.
Daniel: “Hey! Look what’ve you done!”

The next day, Miranda got another text message, it was announced that she will replace Alyson as the lead role.
Miranda: “YES! YES! YES!”

Miranda started to read the script, and then she started to memorize it. Meanwhile, Daniel found out it was Miranda who behind this.
Daniel: “I knew it! It was her!”
Daniel came to Miranda.
Daniel: “Miranda! What the heck are you doing!?”
Miranda: “Hello, jerk’s brother, are you going to perform in my drama.”
Daniel: “Miranda, I knew it was you! You made my sister was sent to the hospital! You planned all this and you can become the lead role for the drama! I will report you to all entire school.”
Miranda: “Bring it on, jerk! She’s not my friend, she is jerk, I don’t like her.”
Daniel: “Why not?”
Miranda: “She took my title! I used to be the most popular girl, but after she came, she is the most popular girl! I don’t want to see her face again.”
Daniel: “You will regret it!”

Finally, at the day of drama performance, Miranda was grooming, but she soon realized what had she done to Alyson.
Miranda: “Oh no, what I had done?”
Miranda soon left the school and went to the hospital, but she didn’t know that Daniel, Kris, and Lewbert followed her.

Miranda came to the hospital and came in to Alyson’s room.
Miranda: “Alyson!”
Alyson: “Why… why… why you did this to me…? I knew it was you…”
Miranda: “Alyson, I was a jerk, I was jealous on you, I’m sorry, I did this to you, I’m really sorry!”
Then Miranda sang an apology song.
Alyson: “You finally realized what had you done, I accept your apology.”
Then Alyson closed her eyes, Miranda thought Alyson was dead.
Miranda: “Alyson, don’t die! You’re too young to…”
Alyson: “I’m not dead, stupid! I have to take a sleep.”
Miranda: “You’re still a jerk.”
Finally, Alyson accepted Miranda’s apology, while Daniel, Kris, and Lewbert were seeing them from outside.
Kris, Daniel, and Lewbert: “Ooooh…”

Comments

Popular Posts