Teen Secret Chef: Orange Sherbet Slushy


Oli came to the kitchen.
“Welcome to Teen Secret Chef.” greeted Oli
Teen Secret Chef
Cory came, he asked “Oli, what are you doing?”
“I’m going to teach the readers how to make dishes in this extras of Teen Secret Agent, please help me to take the ingredients, here’s the list.” answered Oli.
“Okay, I’ll take them.” said Cory, he took the ingredients from the fridge.
“Okay guys, have you read the all new Teen Secret Agent today? I’m from Teen Secret Agent, you know me, and I’m Oli. In this episode, I will teach you how to make a delicious slushy.” explained Oli.
“Here you go, Oli.” said Cory gave the ingredients.
“Okay, we’re going to make an Orange Sherbet Slushy, why I will make that slushy? Because, I like orange and I decided to make this one. To make this, you need 3/8 cup orange juice concentrate, half cup of milk, half cup of water, two tablespoons of sugar, half teaspoon of vanilla extract, and…” explained Oli, then he realized that Cory hadn’t took an ice cube “Cory, you forgot the ice!”
“Sorry!” shouted Cory came and opened the fridge “How many do you need?”
“Six to eight!” answered Oli “…and six to eight ice cubes.” Cory gave him six ice cubes “Okay, first, pour the orange juice to the blender, along with vanilla, sugar, milk, and water to the blender.” He poured the orange juice to the blender, and then he poured vanilla extract, sugar, milk, and water to the blender “Then we blend it together for a while.” He blend the ingredients except ice cubes for a while “After that, add the ice cubes, don’t add them in the same time, add one by one first.” He put the ice cubes one by one to the blender “Or if you have a cold or don’t want to use ice on the drink, you should continue blend it without the ice. After the ices are on the blender, blend it again to a frothy drink.” He blend it again to a frothy drink, after that, he prepared three glass “Finally, pour the drink to the glass.” He poured it to the glass.
“Whoa! Orange Sherbet Slushy, looks yummy!” said Aaron came.
“I made it, Aaron, you have to try.” said Oli gave one glass of the drink, he took a glass of the drink too.
“Cheers!” said Aaron and Oli, they drank the drink.
“Oh yeah, don’t forget to visit the blog every week to check out the new recipe from me.” said Oli.
 “One more thing, don’t miss Teen Secret Agent, every Mondays, only on our creator’s Facebook.” said Aaron.
“A New Kind of Teen Life.” said Oli.
They continued to drink.
When Cory came, he asked “Where’s my drink?”

Comments

Popular Posts