Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 2


Welcome Back to School!


Aaron was recording himself with Oli’s Sony Handycam NEX-VG10.
“Hi, guys, I’ve just woke up from my sleep, and I’m still shirtless, haha… And let’s see Oli.” said Aaron, and then he shot Oli was sleeping and woke up.
“Aaron! Don’t take a video of me, I’m still shirtless!” asked Oli.
“Sorry, Oli, but your video-camera is really cool, and can you take a video of me? We’re going to show our room” answered Aaron.
“Yeah, and let’s show it to the world!” shouted Oli while he took his video-camera.
“Okay, this is our room, and there’s my bedroom, and next there’s Oli’s bedroom. And this is our iPhone jukebox, we called that, the real name is iPhone dock or iPhone docking.” mentioned Aaron.
“It’s my turn now, Aaron.” said Oli as he gave the video-camera to Aaron. “Okay, in fact, we used almost all electronic items from Sony, including this video-camera, Sony Handycam NEX-VG10, I believe there’s a new one, but I will buy it later. And this is my camera, Sony Alpha NEX. And here’s our laptop, including my Vaio P and Aaron’s Vaio Z. Okay, let’s get back to Aaron.” said Oli.
“Thank you and I think you too much promoting Sony brands, Oli. Okay, let’s see our bathroom.” said Aaron; he pushed the button on the remote, the bathroom door finally opened. “Okay, it’s our really fancy bathroom, including fancy toilet, fancy shower and fancy sink.” Suddenly he heard a loud guitar sound; he knew that Oli played his electric guitar. “I will right back!” He came out from the bathroom and pull out the electric guitar wire on speakers.
“Hey, not fair!” said Oli.
“Oli, today’s our first day our second semester, remember?” said Aaron.
“Oh yeah, I remember it!” said Oli.
“This is my secret, that’s my secret. Don’t tell it to anyone, I won’t tell, I won’t tell.” sang Cory while he took his shirt off.
“Cory!” shouted Aaron and Oli.
“What? I’m singing.” said Cory.


Aaron and Oli came out from the car and arrived at the school.
“This is gonna be our best senior second semester!” said Oli.
“Oh yeah! Here we go, school!!” shouted Aaron.
Aaron and Oli ran inside the school.
“Wait!” said Aaron stop running.
Oli also stop but he fell down.
“It’s an announcements about national exam, the exam will be start sometime in March 2011.” said Aaron.
“Man! Why the president didn’t drop the national exam, what the function? Nothing?” said Oli.
“I don’t know, maybe it’s going to be graduation exam, including school exam.” said Aaron.
“Oh yeah, tonight, we must pray to God, I wish we pass our national exam with good scores and names.” said Oli.
“Yeah, me too.” said Aaron.


Meanwhile, Cory opened the house front house for Sean.
“Welcome to my new house.” said Cory.
“Wow! Your house is really great! I thought it won’t be fancier like this.” said Sean.
“Yeah, me too in the beginning.” said Cory.
“What are you doing at the moment?” asked Sean.
“I’ve just finished cleaning the house, and then I’m here.” answered Cory.
“By the way, how’s your brother doing?” asked Sean.
“He’s fine, and he’s so excited when he moved to this house, and Oli moved here too. How about yours?” answered Cory.
“Well, he’s still busy for national exam, he studies 24/7 nonstop, with the exception, your winter holiday and slumber party last night.” said Sean.
“Okay, do you want to play PlayStation in 3D?” asked Cory.
“I think we should use PlayStation Move.” answered Sean.


“Oh man, I didn’t realize that the tryout would be harder.” said Oli.
“And I didn’t realize the time would be shorter.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you looked sad, what’s wrong?” asked Oli.
“If I can wish I can make the time slower, I want to hang out more with my friends, I mean our friends, especially you, Oli.” answered Aaron.
“Yeah, me too.” said Oli.
Then the bell rang.
Aaron took his iPhone and he video called Boss.
“Good, whoa! Aaron, seriously, I’m going to phone you, but you call me, and…” said Boss.
“Boss, I’m sorry, I should say this, maybe like Cory said it to you, but I must say this. After I graduate, I will quit from O.T.S.A.” said Aaron.
“Yeah, I know this is going to be happen, but I’m happy to have you in our organization, when I met you for the first time, you was ninth grader, you’re talented, you’re cute and you’re really friendly. I’m so proud to have you as the member of O.T.S.A.” said Boss.
“Thank you, Boss.” said Aaron.
“Okay, back to your mission, evil Professor Gahwand was accused as the most paranoid person in Jabodetabek, he swore that he’s not paranoid. You must find out what he’s up to and stop him.” said Boss, and then he ended the call.
“Aaron, Boss reminds me, when I met you for the first time, I thought that you’re arrogant, same as my parents, but you aren’t, you’re friendly, cute, and great.” said Oli.
“Oli, when I knew that your family rich, I thought you’re arrogant, but you aren’t, you still my best friend.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I wrote the song for you, we should go home before you run your mission.” said Oli.


After Aaron and Oli came in to their room, Oli took his electric guitar, while Aaron took his acoustic guitar. They started to play their guitar.
Aaron sang “Oh yeah… La la la la… I won’t waste my time, I love my own time. I don’t want to waste my time for useless things. I really love this time. The song I sing, with my band mates. The things are about to the end. Suddenly, it’s the end of time. Wish I could do it again. The time is really short. Sometimes I want to do something useful, I want to hang with my friends once again, I want to be happy, be funny, I want to study more. But the time is really short. And that makes me I can’t do it all. And there’s no way to undo it. The time is really short, only briefly. The time is really short, only briefly. The time is really short, ooh… The time is really short, only briefly.” After he finished singing, he realized “You’re right, Oli, the time is really short.”
“Aaron, sometimes I mad because I can do something that I wanted, and then I sad and realized that the time is not long, the time is short. We must spend our time for positive things.” said Oli.
“Maybe national exam not really negative things.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you must go now before Gahwand ruin it.” said Oli.
“Oh yeah, you’re right, I must go!” said Aaron.


After Aaron came out from his room, he met Sean.
“Hi, Sean.” greeted Aaron.
“Hi, Aaron, you’re going already?” asked Sean.
“Yeah, and I should tell you this, and you might know, I’m teen secret agent.” answered Aaron.
“I know, Cory told it to me, and are you going to run your mission?” asked Sean.
“Yeah, you’re right.” answered Aaron.
“Good luck, Aaron, I count, I mean I hope you finish your mission!” said Sean.
“Thanks, Sean, I better go now.” said Aaron.


Oli were playing his electric guitar again.
“Hi, Oli!” called Nick came.
“UWOO!” shouted Oli fell down from the bed.
“I’m sorry, Oli! Are you okay?” asked Nick.
“I’m okay, man!” answered Oli.
“So where’s Aaron?” asked Nick.
“He’s on the way to Gahwand’s Incorporated.” answered Oli.


In Gahwand’s Incorporated, Gahwand yelled “I’M NOT PARANOID! I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL PARANOID!!!”
Aaron came and trapped directly.
“Ah, Aaron, it’s you again, and I know what I’m going to do today.” said Gahwand.
“Let me guess, you’re going to make yourself paranoid?” asked Aaron.
“Almost right, but wrong! Behold my paranoid laser! I will make all people in the entire Jabodetabek paranoid!” answered Gahwand.
“Why you don’t tell your story first?” asked Aaron.
“Okay, yesterday, I was accused by someone that I’m paranoid, and I don’t believe it, and then everybody were accused me too! So I want revenge!!” shouted Gahwand.
“That wouldn’t be good.” said Aaron.
“Okay, time to make all people paranoid!” shouted Gahwand.
Aaron tried to free himself from the trap, and he did it!
“Say goodbye!!!” shouted Gahwand, and then Aaron punched his face.
“Hey, how did you escape?” asked Gahwand.
‘So easy to escape the trap.” answered Aaron.
“But you’re too late!” said Gahwand, and then he was going to push the button.
Aaron moved the antenna to Gahwand secretly.
Gahwand finally pushed the button and fired himself. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” yelled Gahwand. After that, Gahwand became scared of everything. “AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!! NOOO! CURSE YOU, AAR.. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!”
“I’m sorry, but I must go now!” said Aaron.

At night, Aaron was watching 3D movie with Cory, Oli, Sean and Nick, and then someone rang the bell.
“Yeah, coming!” said Cory, and then he opened the door.
“Hi, is Aaron here?” asked Boss.
Aaron and Oli came.
“Yeah, Boss.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I want you to have this, this is O.T.S.A platinum medal, it’s your prize for joining O.T.S.A, keep it, and I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Boss.
“Thank you, Boss, I will keep it.” said Aaron.
Then Boss left.
“Wow! Platinum medal, that might be priceless!” said Oli.
“But I won’t sell it, I will keep it.” said Aaron.

Comments

Popular Posts