Teen Secret Agent Spin-Off Interview

Alyson: “Hi, I’m Alyson Cage from The Musical Life of Kris Neil, this time; I’m going to talk about the planned Teen Secret Agent spin-off, and beside me, there’s Teen Secret Agent co-star, Oli.”
Oli: “Hi, Alyson, hi, readers.”
Alyson: “So, is that right that Teen Secret Agent will spawn a spin-off?”
Oli: “Yeah, that’s so right! And I will be the host of the spin-off.”
Alyson: “Wait, the spin-off will be not a story like Teen Secret Agent?”
Oli: “Yes.”
Alyson: “So, this will be the reality show?”
Oli: “Actually I won’t call this reality show, but I will explain the plot, our readers must be curious about this. In this spin-off, I will be the host of the cooking show.”
Alyson: “Cooking show, wow, you can cook?”
Oli: “Yeah, of course!”
Alyson: “I thought only women can cook.”
Oli: “Most chefs are male, Alyson. Okay, the spin-off will be titled Teen Secret Chef, I will teach all readers to cook the most delicious dishes. But our creator picked up the spin-off only five episodes.”
Alyson: “Ooh, but when it started to be posted?”
Oli: “On 24 January, only on our creator’s blog.”
Alyson: “Well, that’s…”
Oli: “Oh, one more thing, don’t miss the all-new Teen Secret Agent, every Monday.”
Alyson: ”And don’t miss the all-new episodes of The Musical Life of Kris Neil, starts from Friday 28 January, only on our creator’s Facebook.”
Oli: “A New Kind of Teen Life.”

Comments

Popular Posts