Unnatural Murders Characters Preview

Troy:
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them.
“Mom! Dad!” shouted Troy, and then the murderer came to him.
“I will kill you too, go to hell!” shouted the murderer.
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Troy

When his teacher and the new student came, he was shocked that the new student was Fritz, his longtime enemy “Holy crap!”  
Never trust to anyone all around him, everyone is a suspect!
Unnatural Murders on my Facebook.


Josh:
When Josh was going out from the school, Max suddenly punched him.
“Hey, what the hell are you doing!!?” shouted Josh.
“I should ask that!! You used to be a bully when we’re in middle school!” shouted Max, he punched and pushed Josh.

" I don’t want to be a bully anymore, that’s not the way of my life.” said Josh.
Never trust to anyone all around him, everyone is a suspect!
Unnatural Murders on my Facebook.


Sam:
he opened his locker and he saw many marijuana were in his locker “Who the hell put these Marijuana in my locker!?”
“Oh man, don’t tell me you’re start smoking marijuana again.” said Kevin.
“Shut the hell up!” said Sam.

“Hi.” greeted a girl who saw him.
“Hi.” replied Sam.
Never trust to anyone all around him, everyone is a suspect!

Unnatural Murders on my Facebook.


Kevin:
“Well…” said Kevin.
“We’re going to have our first kiss, and then we make out, and…” said Kim.
“Kim, I’m sorry, I can’t kiss you for the first time.” said Kevin.
“Sam, my dad won’t allow me and my girlfriend to have a first kiss before I’m eighteen. I promised to him.” said Kevin.
Never trust to anyone all around him, everyone is a suspect!

Unnatural Murders on my Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts