Unnatural Murders - Pilot Preview

WARNING! This story may be unsuitable for people under 13 years


At the morning, Josh just woke up shirtless, and then he tried to wake Josh, his foster brother and also his best friend.
“Josh, Josh, wake up.” said him.
Josh finally woke up “Hey, how was your sleep?” asked him.
“Well, I had a bad dream again.” answered Troy.
“So did I.” said Josh, and then he realized that their friends, Sam, Kevin, and Matt weren’t in their room “Where are our friends?!”
“Strange, they slept in here, but I don’t know what’s happening to them.” said Troy.
“Oh no!” said Josh came out from the room.
“Josh, wait!” shouted Troy came out from the room too,
They went to outside, and then they saw Sam and Kevin, Matt wasn’t there!
“Wait! Where’s Matt?” asked Josh.
“Oh no…” said Troy.


Got the murders
Can you solve it?
Swear this one you can solve
Better suspect to all person all over you
If this is murders, then there’s a blood
Someone has been killed
Got to solve this murders
This is really unnatural murders

Unnatural Sleepover


Back to yesterday, Troy was skateboarding to the house, and then he saw Josh was decorating the house.
“Josh, what are you doing?” asked Troy came.
“I’m decorating our house, so the party will be interesting with these decors.” answered Josh,
“Josh, we won’t hold a house party, only our best friends, Kevin, Matt, and Sam will come, and we’ll going to hold a sleepover party tonight.” said Troy.
“You said party?!” asked Josh.
“Forget it.” answered Troy “Oh, I think it’s Matt!”
Matt was riding his motorbike to their home, he finally went down and came to the house “Hi, Josh, hi, Troy.” greeted him, he shook hands with Troy and Josh.
“Hi, Matt, nice to see you!” said Troy.
“How’s your holiday, bro!?” asked Josh.
“Nothing, except motorbike championship, I didn’t win.” answered Matt.
“Oh, and most importantly you did a good work.” said Troy.
“Hi, what’s up!?” shouted Sam came, and then he shook hands with them.
“Sam, I thought you’re gonna come late.” said Troy.
“Thank God, my mom didn’t tell me to do anything in my house, so I come here earlier.” said Sam.
“Okay, as usual, I want to say that you’re cute, cool, and sweet friend.” said Josh.
“Watch out!” shouted Kevin came and was skateboarding, he finally came down and took his skateboard.
“Kevin alert!” shouted Sam.
“What alert?” asked Kevin.
“Just kidding.” answered Sam, and then they laughed.
“Come on in, we’ve just made a snack for us!” said Josh.
“YEAH!” shouted them.

Then they had lot a fun, the activities they did including swimming, playing video games, eating snacks, and more.


At 10 PM, they finally went to the bedroom.
“Today is the most tiring day of the year!” said Troy went to bed and took his shirt off.
“Yeah, I think it’s time to us for sleep.” said Josh.
“Wait, wait!” said Troy.
“What?” asked Josh.
“I think we should do one more before we go to bed.” answered Troy.
“Hey, how about scary stories!” said Sam.
“We’re already did that, Sam!” said Kevin.
“Oh, what should we do now?” asked Sam.
“I think we must tell our secrets.” answered Matt.
“What?” asked Josh.
“Friends share secrets. That’s what keeps us close.” answered Matt.
“Okay, I agree for that.” said Sam.
“Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this.” said Troy.
“Troy, you shouldn’t say that, I’m with you, and I will calm you down after you tell your secret.” said Josh.
Then, the boys were sharing their secrets before fell asleep.


The next day, Josh woke up, and he tried to wake Josh up.
“Josh, Josh, wake up.” said him.
Josh finally woke up “Hey, how was your sleep?” asked him.
“Well, I had a bad dream again.” answered Troy.
“So did I.” said Josh.
“Josh, in my dream, I was back on the flashback! I saw my mom and dad were murdered when I was six! I killed the murderer! I’m afraid! I’m afraid if I will kill someone!” shouted Troy.
“Don’t afraid, Troy, you won’t kill anyone, you won’t.” said Josh, and then he hugged Troy. After that, he realized that their friends, Sam, Kevin, and Matt weren’t in their room “Where are our friends?!”
 “Strange, they slept in here, but I don’t know what’s happening to them.” said Troy.
“Oh no!” said Josh came out from the room.
“Josh, wait!” shouted Troy came out from the room too,
They went to outside, and then they saw Sam and Kevin, Matt wasn’t there!
“Oh there you are, Sam and Kevin.” said Troy.
“Wait! Where’s Matt?” asked Josh.
Sam and Kevin looked sad, Sam answered “He’s gone.”
“Oh no.” said Troy.
“We heard a scream at 4 AM, it was him.” said Kevin.
Troy and Josh were shocked to hear it.


One week later, the boys went to school, and then they started to search for Matt.
Troy searched from the lobby, and then he searched on the gents’ room, while Josh searched from his class to Matt’s class. Sam asked his friends about Matt, but got nothing, while Kevin searched from the science lab to the hall. Then Troy and Josh met in front of the wall magazine which showed the news of Matt.
“Have you found him, bro?” asked Troy.
“No. You?” asked Josh.
“No, me neither.” answered Troy “Matt is missing for one week, where is he now?!”
“Troy, we will find him, I promise.” said Josh.
Then Troy’s iPhone was ringing, he picked up his iPhone “Unknown number? Josh, do you know this number?”
“No, I don’t.” said Josh.
Troy opened the message and read it “You know that? You parents were killed when you was six years old, and then you killed the murderer, I hope this will happen again –M.” Then Troy held his head and remembered the incident:


When Troy was six, he saw the murderer killed his parents.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them.
“Mom! Dad!” shouted Troy, and then the murderer came to him.
“I will kill you too, go to hell!” shouted the murderer.
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Troy, he accidently took a knife, and he murdered his parents’ murderer. He was shocked after that, he screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!”


“Troy, are you okay?” asked Josh.
“No, I don’t want to remember that again! I don’t want to kill anyone!” answered Troy, he almost cried.
“Troy, don’t cry, don’t worry, you won’t be a murderer, you will be a nice person.” said Josh, and then he hugged Troy.
“I’m afraid.” said Troy.


Meanwhile, Kevin was still searching for Matt, he met Kim, his girlfriend.
“Hi, Kevin, how’s Matt?” asked Kim.
“We haven’t found him yet, he is missing for one week.” answered Kevin.
“I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m sure the police will find him.” said Kim. “So, do you want to come to my house for our third date?”
“Well…” said Kevin.
“We’re going to have our first kiss, and then we make out, and…” said Kim.
“Kim, I’m sorry, I can’t kiss you for the first time.” said Kevin.
“C’mon, Kevin! This will be our most romantic moment!” said Kim.
“Kim, actually I promised to my dad, I can’t kiss you until I’m eighteen.” said Kevin “My dad is such overprotective to me, isn’t he?”
“Kevin, it’s okay, I won’t kiss you for the first time, but I hope you can come to my house.” said Kim.
“Kim, I can’t, I’m sorry, I must search for Matt.” said Kevin.
“Well, that’s okay, we’ll do that later, and good luck.” said Kim, and then she left.
“Hi, bro!” called Sam came.
“Whoa! You surprised me, dude!” said Kevin.
“I heard you don’t want to have first kiss with her, are you crazy!?” shouted Sam.
“Sam, my dad won’t allow me and my girlfriend to have a first kiss before I’m eighteen. I promised to him.” said Kevin.
“Sorry to hear that, bro.” said Sam, he opened his locker and he saw many marijuana were in his locker “Who the hell put these Marijuana in my locker!?”
“Oh man, don’t tell me you’re start smoking marijuana again.” said Kevin.
“Shut the hell up!” said Sam, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the message “I know you tried to smoke Marijuana when you’re fifteen, so I put these marijuana in your locker –M.”
“M? Who is he?” asked Kevin when Sam took the marijuana and threw them to the trash can.
“Wait, could it be…” said Sam.


“Troy, do you know who is M?’ asked Josh.
“No, I don’t know, and why he knows my secret?!” answered Troy.
“Wait… He’s Matt! I think he’s playing with us!” said Josh.
“How do you know?” asked Troy.
“He knows your secret! He’s playing with us!” answered Josh.
Then the bell rang.
“Bro, I have to go back to my class, if you get any message from M, let me know.” said Troy.
“Well, me too.” said Josh, and then he hugged Troy.


Meanwhile, Kevin was studying Sociology in his class, but suddenly, he got interrupted by his iPhone, he took the iPhone and read the message.
“Poor Kevin, do you want to kiss your girlfriend, but you promised to your dad to not kiss her before you’re eighteen –M.” whispered Kevin.
“Kevin, no cell phone!” shouted the teacher.


After school, when Josh was going out from the school, Max suddenly punched him.
“Hey, what the hell are you doing!!?” shouted Josh.
“I should ask that!! You used to be a bully when we’re in middle school!” shouted Max, he punched and pushed Josh “Why did you quit?!”
“I don’t want to be bully anymore, Max. I want to befriend, and don’t let my best friend down.” answered Josh.
“That’s not the good reason!” shouted Max, he was going to punch again, but Josh blocked his hand, and then he punched and pushed him to the wall.
“I’m sorry, Max, this is not the way I live.” said Josh, and then he left, when he left the school, his iPhone was ringing, he read the message “You don’t want to be a bully anymore? Are you sure? But I want you to be a bully again –M.” He put his iPhone on his pocket “Jackass, I don’t want to be that anymore.”


At night, Troy and Josh went to their terrace.
“Bro, I know you’re attacked by Max, the bully, your ex-friend, I mean I shouldn’t call him your ex-friend, I should call him your old friend instead.” said Troy.
“He’s still my friend, but in bad relationship. Troy, you know that I was a bully when I was in middle school, and look, I got a message from M.” said Josh.
Troy took Josh’s iPhone and read the message “You don’t want to be a bully anymore? Are you sure? But I want you to be a bully again –M.” He gave it back to Josh.
“See, I don’t want to be a bully anymore, that’s not the way of my life.” said Josh.
Suddenly, there was an ambulance on the way.
“What happened?” asked Troy.
“I don’t know, but let’s see.” answered Josh.
“But I have to pee first.” said Troy.
“Okay, after that, you should come.” said Josh, he took his bicycle and rode it, and then he followed the ambulance.


Josh finally arrived at Matt’s house, and then Lucy came to him.
“They found him.” said Lucy.
“They found Matt? Time to see him.” said Josh, he was going to came in to the house, but Lucy blocked him.
“Josh…, they found… Matt’s body.” said Lucy mentioned that Matt was dead.
After hearing that, Josh was shocked.
“Josh!” called Troy came after skateboarding to the house.
“Troy, you won’t be happy to hear this.” said Josh.
“Josh, don’t be…” said Troy, and then he saw the murder victim was brought by the police.
“Matt?” said Troy.
“He’s dead.” said Josh.
Then Sam and Kevin came and surprised when they heard that Matt was dead.
“He’s dead?” asked Kevin.
“You gotta be kidding me.” said Sam.
“I’m really sorry about your friend, guys.” said Lucy.
“No! It can’t be true!” shouted Troy started to cry, and then Josh hugged him.


The next day was Matt’s funeral, many students from the school saw the funeral, including Troy, Josh, Sam, and Kevin. And then the boys realized that they got another text messages from M.
“M!” said the boys.
“Boys.” called Anne, Kevin’s mother “I’m really sorry about your best friend.”
Then Kevin hugged his mother.
Finally, Matt’s body was buried, all his friends were praying for him.


After the funeral, the boys were approached by a detective.
“I’m sorry, boys, this is no longer a missing person case, it’s a murder.” said him “I hope he’ll fine in the heaven.” He left.
“M is not Matt, Matt is dead.” said Troy.
“If he’s not Matt, who is he actually?” said Josh.
“Guys, we need to read the message together.” said Sam took his iPhone.
The boys took their iPhones and read the message “I’m still here, Jackasses, and I know everything –M.” M wasn’t Matt, who was he actually?

Comments

Popular Posts