Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 1


Home Sweet Home



Aaron was working on his holiday report on Oli’s house.
“I’m finally finished with my report!” said Oli.
“Me too, Oli!” said Aaron.
“How’s your report, Aaron?” asked Oli.
“I will show you later in school.” answered Aaron.
“Why should I wait, Aaron, I want to see it now!” said Oli, and then he took Aaron’s laptop.
“Hey, Oli, don’t…” said Aaron.
Oli read the report.
“Okay, can I see yours?” asked Aaron.
Oli just nodded and let Aaron read his report on his netbook, and he said “Okay, you’re really great writing the report.”
“You too, but I think your grammar is still wrong, I think you should repair those grammars.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I will learn those grammar and also vocabulary, I will repair it tomorrow! But first, let’s go to your house, shall we?” asked Oli. 


Aaron and Oli arrived at Aaron’s house.
“Here we are!” said Oli.
Aaron saw Cory was packaging his stuffs, and then he met him “Hi, Cory, what are you doing?” asked him.
“I’m packaging my stuffs, I’m going to move to the new house.” answered Cory.
“New house?” said Oli.
“Yah, mom has just won a house from the lottery.” said Cory.
“Wow, that’s cool!” said Oli.
“Okay, if you looking for me, I’m in my room.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, actually…” said Cory when Aaron already left.
“What’s wrong, Cory?” asked Oli.
“Actually I want Aaron to move with me, so…” answered Cory.
“Cory, what happens with my room!?” asked Aaron came.
“Aaron, what’s wrong?” asked Oli.
“My room became… poof, all my stuff gone!” answered Aaron.
“You don’t know? Okay, dad and mom told me that you will move with me.” said Cory.
“What? What?? What!!” said Aaron.
“I’m sorry, Aaron, I’ve packed your stuff, and you will move with me.” said Cory.
“Why you don’t phone or text me first?” asked Aaron.
“Pulse…” answered Cory.
“Okay, I’ll help you packaging our stuffs.” said Aaron.


Aaron and Cory were packaging their stuff with a little help from Oli.
“Okay, we’re done, shall we move now?” asked Aaron.
“Wait, we should move tonight, and we must say goodbye for mom and dad.” answered Cory.
“Guys, I think I want to move with you guys, I’m bored with my rich life, my mom says that I must be arrogant, but I don’t want to. Arrogant is making worse. I think I want to start my own life with you guys.” said Oli.
“You can live with us!” said Aaron.
“Really, may I?” asked Oli.
“Really yes! I think it would be fun if you live with us!” answered Aaron.
“Aaron!” said Cory.
“Brother, please let Oli stay with us! Please!” said Aaron.
“Okay, as you wish, and I think what you said.” said Cory.
“Yes!” shouted Aaron and Oli.


At 7 PM, Aaron, Cory and Oli were ready to go to their new home.
“If you need help, you can call us, for example, cooking, cleaning or something.” said Henry.
“And we will always visit you guys.” said Laura.
“Don’t worry, mom and dad, Oli…” said Cory.
“No butler, no chef and no maid in our home!” said Oli.
“Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” said Cory.
“You both shouldn’t be worry about us, we can take care of ourselves, right, Cory?” asked Aaron.
“Yeah, you’re right.” answered Cory.
Then Aaron and Cory hugged their parents.
“Hey, how about me? I’m the part of the family, right?” asked Oli.
“I think yes, you can hug us.” said Henry.
Oli hugged Henry and Laura.


Aaron started the car’s engine and ready to go.
Oli and Cory came in to the car.
“Bye, mom, bye dad!” said Aaron.
“Bye, you three enjoy your stay!” said Laura.
“We will visit your home, we promise!” said Henry.
“Yeah, bye, dad!” said Cory.
Aaron, Cory and Oli finally left the house.


Finally, Aaron, Cory and Oli came in to the new house.
“Take a look!” said Cory when he opened the front door.
“Whoa!” said Aaron and Oli surprised.
“Welcome to our new home!” said Cory.
Aaron and Oli sat on the living room sofa.
“You two, I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me, and feel free to explore our new home!” said Cory.
“Okay, Aaron, let’s explore our new home.” said Oli.
“Oh yeah, let’s explore our crib.” said Aaron.
They started to walk; first, they came to the movie theatre room.
“This is really awesome! Our family room is like movie theatre!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, there is more family room, and this is just movie theatre room.” said Oli.
“You’re right, Oli, and let’s see what movies we got.” said Aaron when he got the remote, and then he took a look.
“Whoa! 100 movies, maybe we can watch it every night!” said Oli.
“After we study for national exam, Oli.” said Aaron.
“Oh yeah, let’s go to the next room.” said Oli.


In Logan’s house, Carlos and Nick came to the house.
“Thanks for inviting us to your slumber party.” said Nick.
“Yeah, we can do our holiday report together.” said Carlos.
“Hey, I’m not finished my report either.” said Nick.
“Wait, so you two came just for finishing your homework, duh, actually, me either.” said Logan.
“Hey, I know what we’re going to do tonight, we’re going to party first!” shouted Carlos.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Nick and Logan.


Aaron and Oli had just finished playing Gran Turismo 5.
“That was the best game ever! The 3D was so awesome!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, thanks for saying that, because I think that was the most awesome game I have ever played, and let’s go to our bedroom!” said Oli.
“Maybe we can check the cable TV first.” said Aaron.
“Aaron!” called Oli.
“Okay, we’re going to check our bedroom.” said Aaron.


Back to Logan’s house, Carlos, Nick and Logan were random dancing.
“This is really fun!” shouted Carlos.
Logan stopped the music, and he said “Okay, that’s enough for now, let’s do our homework now!” said Logan.
“Okay, I think we had a fun enough, so let’s do it!” shouted Carlos.
“But first, let’s order pizza!” said Nick.


“Whoa! This is might be like in my house, but I like this house.” said Oli.
“Yeah, me too, okay, where should we go next?” asked Aaron. After he said that, his iPhone was ringing, and then Aaron answered the call.
“Hi, Aaron, it’s me, Logan.” said Logan.
“Hi, Logan, check it out, Cory, Oli and I moved to new home.” said Aaron.
“When did you move?” asked Logan.
“I moved last evening, and what are you doing?” asked Aaron.
“I’m having slumber party in my house with Carlos and Nick. And I want to invite you.” answered Logan.
“Sorry, Logan, I’m currently checking my new home, so I can’t visit your house.” said Aaron.
“That’s ok, I know you’re really busy, I mean busy to your new home, so can I visit your new home?” asked Logan,
“Sure, but after school tomorrow, see you.” said Aaron.
“Aaron! Take a look on the bathroom!” said Oli.
“Are you taking shower?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, but I’m not naked, I’m still shirtless!” answered Oli.
“Oli!” called Aaron.

Back to Logan’s house, finally, they were going to sleep at 11 PM.

“What!? 11 PM already?” said Nick.
“That’s so fast, oh yeah, tomorrow is our first day of our last semester.” said Carlos.
“And we should study harder from now for the national exam, but we need to sleep now.” said Logan.
“Okay, good night! I’m going to sleep!” said Nick.
“Me too!” said Carlos.


In Aaron’s house, Aaron, Oli and Cory were going to sleep.
“It’s 11 PM already? That’s so fast!” said Cory.
“Yeah, I thought it’s still 10 PM, and we’re going to sleep now.” said Aaron.
‘Oh yeah, tomorrow is our first day of our final school semester, college, here we come!” said Oli.
Aaron took his shirt off and went to bed “Okay, Oli, you and I don’t be panic about national exam, I’m sure we can do it!” said him.
“Oh yeah, we must study harder than before! Oh yeah, I’ll pray, I hope I can get a good score and name on my national exam.” said Oli.
“Man, me too, I wish I can do the national exam, I wish the exam would be easier.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, Oli, you don’t just pray, you must study and work harder, and I’m sure you two will get good score and enroll at your dream college. I’ll pray for you two too.” said Cory.
“Thank you very much, bro.” said Aaron.
“I hope God make our wish come true.” said Oli.


At 3 AM in Logan’s house, Logan woke up and he found out that Carlos and Nick weren’t beside him.
“Carlos? Nick? Are you there?” asked Logan, and then he started to find them.
Carlos and Nick were ready for scare Logan in the kitchen.
“Come out wherever you are!” said Logan.
Then Carlos and Nick surprised Logan.
“AAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!” yelled Logan.
“Logan!” called Nick
“It’s us!” said Carlos.
“Guys, you’ve almost killed me! And…” said Logan.
Carlos and Nick looked at back; they saw a like-bloody knife. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” shouted them.
“Now who’s scared?” said Logan.

Comments

Popular Posts