Her Life as Amanda Episode 5



At night, Amanda was still waiting for his dad who was still in surgery since afternoon, she worried if her dad was not alright. Until she saw his dad was carried out from the operation room, she asked the doctor if his dad was alright, the doctor said so, she was relieved.
The next day, Amanda, Faiz, and Ririn went to Circle K near to the hospital, they bought and ate meat sandwich for their breakfast.
“How’s Lizzy?” asked Ririn.
“She’s still in the hospital.” answered Faiz.
“What’s wrong, Amanda?”
Amanda answered “My dad is still fainted, my poor dad.”
Faiz finally decided and stand up “That’s it! I’ve made a decision! Girls, I want you to go back to the hospital after breakfast!”
Ririn asked “Why?”
“Because I’m going to give Mr. Syah Ikeh my blood.”
Both Amanda and Ririn were shocked, they didn’t expected that Faiz would make that decision to donate his blood to Ikeh.
***
At noon, Faiz and Amanda arrived at the hospital and they entered the room, Faiz was ready to donate his blood for Syah Ikeh. Ririn opened the door and said that Lizzy was with her and closed the door. Later, the doctor came and it was the same doctor who treated Ikeh.
“Doctor, I want to don…” said Faiz.
The doctor soon cut Faiz’ sentence “Are you pregnant?”
“No.”
“Nah, you’re pregnant, aren’t you? You can tell me.”
Faiz denied angrily “No! I’m not pregnant! I’m a boy!”
The doctor ignored him “Easy, the doctor will check the baby.”
“Doctor, I want to donate my blood to Mr. Syah Ikeh.”
“Well, you’re so generous, but what’s your blood type?”
Faiz forgot his blood type “I… I don’t know…”
“Mr. Syah Ikeh has AB+, if you have AB+ blood type, you can donate, if not, you can’t. Anyway, he is also afraid of seeing blood lately, he really needs Juleha’s picture. Have you found it?”
Amanda answered “Doctor, we don’t have any idea where that picture could be.”
***
Back to the drag who took Juleha’s picture, the drag was sleeping, while a dog came and took the picture and walked away. The drag realized that the picture was gone missing.
“Picture! Picture! Picture!!!” yelled the drag.
***
Back to the hospital, after Faiz failed to donate his blood to Ikeh, Amanda stood up as she made her decision, she talked to the doctor optimistically.
Amanda told “Doctor, if someone has AB+ could only donate blood to the person who has the same blood type, that would be me, I’m his daughter, Amanda Syah Tejo, I decided to donate my blood to my father.”
“Amanda, NOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Faiz.
“I have to do this, Faiz, I have to.”
The doctor asked “How old are you?”
“Sixteen.”
“You’re too young to donate your blood.”
“What?”
“Someone who wants to donate blood must be over 17.”
“Doctor, I have to do this! My dad is dying! I have to do this! Please!”
“Fine, what’s your blood type?”
“My dad never told me that.”
“Let me check your blood type to make sure the blood donation is safe.”
“What do you mean?”
“For safety procedures only.”
***
Meanwhile, Lizzy was still fainted in the bed in front of the nurse’s desk, she still closed her eyes and hadn’t waken up yet. Ririn, who was waiting beside her, stood up and told  “Ririn, I have to buy some snacks at the Circle K, I’m really hungry, so I have to go, I’ll be right back as soon as possible.”
As Ririn left, a plastic surgeon came to see Lizzy along with the nurse, he mistakenly identify Lizzy as his patient, he asked the nurse “Nurse, is this the patient for the complete plastic surgeries?”
“Yeah, I guess.” answered the nurse.
***
“But, Dad!” said Amanda staring at her father who had just waken up from his faint suffering from blood loss “You’ll have anemia if I don’t…”
“I’m truly fine, Amanda, I’m okay, I don’t need your blood.”
“Dad!”
Then the doctor entered the room as he also was eating Magnum Cappuccino not like the professional doctor. The doctor was really looked unprofessional due to eating Magnum Cappucino in front of his patient, he said “I’m afraid there’s a problem.”
“What kind of problem?” asked Faiz as he opened a back of Cheetos.
“We compared the blood type of yours and your father…”
Amanda continued “And…”
“You’re not his daughter.” The doctor revealed “It seems that you were switched at birth with another baby. So you’re not Amanda Syah Tejo.” While Amanda was shocked, the doctor continued eating Magnum, while Faiz was also shocked, he also ate Cheetos quickly.
***
Back to the emergency room, Lizzy finished undergoing complete plastic surgeries, which she was mistaken. She went out and she wore a mask. Ririn immediately greeted the doctor and asked if Lizzy was okay.
Ririn asked “Is the surgery done, doctor?”
“Well, we finished doing complete plastic surgeries on her, so her body changed a lot, she looked really wonderful and sexier. We even put the mask on her face as a surprise. Her beautiful face will be spectacular surprise.”
Lizzy finally sober and said overdramatically in shock “Complete plastic surgeries?! What’s that supposed to mean!”
“No! She isn’t supposed to have complete plastic surgeries!” said Ririn.
The surgeon just uttered “Oops.”
“You’re so damn hurtful! When my damn parents found out about this, I swear that they’ll damn sue you and owe you a million, billion, trillion, gazillion cash money!!” shouted Lizzy overdramatically like in most sinetron, she took off her mask, and surprisingly, her face was really beautiful like a fashion model.
Ririn saw Lizzy’s beautiful face and screamed “KYAAAAAAAA!!! You’re beautiful!!!”
All the nurses saw Lizzy’s beautiful face and they praised her.
***
Back to Ikeh’s room, Faiz and Ikeh couldn’t believe that Amanda was not Ikeh’s biological daughter and were shocked to hear that. Amanda wasn’t the real Amanda Syah Tejo.
“I can’t believe this.” Faiz put the bag of Cheetos on the sofa.
Ikeh asked “So… Amanda is not my daughter?”
“No, she’s not.” The doctor put the ice cream steak into the trash can.
“How do I find my biological parents?” asked Amanda.
The doctor replied “I don’t know, maybe you should find them by yourself.” He took the bag of Cheetos from the sofa and left the room immediately as he started eating them.
“Oh no, what should I do now?” asked Amanda.

To be continued…

Comments

Popular Posts