Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 6

Unnatural Murders is classified 15+, it contains some violence, it is not suitable for people under 15.
Previously on Unnatural Murders:
“Guys, we need to see the evidences at the police station.” said Kevin.
“No, that’s too risky!” said Sam.
“We have to, Sam! We have to see the evidences to find out who is M.” said Josh.
“Yeah, those may be help us.” said Troy.
“Fritz is clean, now who should we suspect?” asked Josh.
“Robbie hates Mr. Ezra!” said Sam.
“What!?” shouted Troy.
“He hates him! He might be the murderer!” said Sam.
“Wanna see more, bitch? I know you want to. If my friends knew I was seeing you, oh crap, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, but...we don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you want to kiss me, Tamar.” said Matt.
Then Tamar kissed Matt.
“She’s my classmate.” answered Sam.
“Sam, let me say something, I want to confess, I used to date Matt, but at the night he and his best friends were having a slumber party, including you, he was kidnapped by someone, and then I stopped the kidnapper and saved him, I kissed him for the first time.” said Tamar.
“You should admit it! You killed Mr. Ezra, murderer!” shouted Fritz.
“No, Fritz! You don’t understand! I didn’t kill him!” shouted Troy.
“LIAR!” shouted Fritz punched Troy’s face, and then Troy fell down.
“Wait, M can be male or female, as the suspects we’re suspecting.” said Troy.
“If M is female, it means our allegations false.” said Josh.
Then the boys got another message from M, they read it “You should back to Matt’s former house, its scavenger hunt time! And I’m the prizes. Come and get me jackasses –M.”
“Josh! Wait!” shouted Troy came out too.
Suddenly, a car hit Josh quickly.
“AAAAAAARRRGH!!” shouted Josh, he fainted.
“He knew too much –M.” read Troy.

Josh finally arrived at the hospital, he was still fainted and laid up in the emergency room.
Troy called the doctor and asked him “Doctor, is my best friend alright?”
The doctor answered “He’s alright, he was only shocked after the accident, and so he needs a rest in here.”
“Thank you, sir.” said Troy, he soon came to see Josh “Josh, don’t worry, you’re fine, and as your best friend, I’ll always protect you.” He hugged Josh.
“Troy!” called Sam and Kevin came.
“Is Josh alright?” asked Sam.
“He’s fine, he needs a rest.” answered Troy.
“We didn’t find who is M.” said Kevin.
“Me neither, but I think Josh knows.” said Troy.
“Troy, we should go home, and let the nurse take care of Josh.” said Sam.
“It’s almost our curfew.” said Kevin.
“Sam, Kevin, I’ll stay, I’ll take care of Josh too.” said Troy.
“But you…” said Sam.
“Sam, I’ll be alright.” said Troy “Josh is like my big brother to me, when his dad took me, and I met him, he’s like my big brother, I will take care of him.”
“Troy.” said Sam.
“Troy, we’ll come tomorrow at 7 AM.” said Kevin.
“Be careful, Troy.” said Sam, he hugged Troy, and then Kevin did too, they finally left.
“Josh.” called Troy.

The next day, Troy was still sleeping shirtless, he slept in the chair beside Josh, and then he woke up.
“Josh, don’t worry, I promise I’ll protect you.” said Troy, and then he went to the bathroom, and then he prepared a cup of tea, when someone knocked the door, he put his white T-shirt on and said “Yeah, hold on.” He opened the door.
“Troy, how’s Josh?” asked Sam came in.
“He’s fine, his condition went well.” answered Troy “Where’s Kevin? I thought he’s with you.”
“He’s in the cafĂ©, we haven’t have our breakfast yet.” said Sam while Troy drank a cup of tea.
“Sam, you should take a breakfast before you come here.” said Troy.
“I come here to pick you up.” said Sam.
“Sam, you know I haven’t had a breakfast yet, but I will stay and wait.” said Troy.
“Troy, you should think about your condition, you haven’t eaten yet! That’s why I pick you up.” said Sam “Don’t worry about Josh, the nurses will take care of him while we’re having our breakfast on the cafĂ©.”
“Yeah, you’re right.” said Troy “Josh, I will right back.” He and Sam left.
Five minutes after Troy and Sam left, Josh woke up and saw Matt, was it hallucination?
“Josh,” called Matt “did you miss me?”
“Matt…,” called Josh “is that you?”
Matt came to Josh “Josh, yes it’s me.”
Josh tried to remember, but it seemed Josh forgot something “Matt, I forgot about something, but I don’t know what I tried to remember.”
“Josh, is that about M?” asked Matt.
“I don’t know, Matt, I really don’t know.” answered Josh.
“I think I know, Josh, it’s all about M, you saw them.” said Matt.
“Them?” asked Josh.
“Yeah, M is two different people.” answered Matt.
Then Josh remembered something:
Josh saw someone on the window “M!” shouted him, he saw a boy and the unknown person.
“I knew it! Lucas?” said Josh.
“Maybe, Josh.” said Matt, and then he was going to leave.
“Matt, before you leave, I want to ask you something. If you’re dead, why are you here?” asked Josh.
“I’m in your mind, Matt.” answered Matt, but his answer made Josh didn’t understand why were he here, and then he left the room and gone.
“Matt.” said Josh.
Was it dream or real?

At 7 AM, Troy, Sam, and Kevin came back.
“Guys, I had a dream about Matt.” said Josh “I met him.”
“Matt?” said Kevin.
Josh nodded “He helped me remember who is M, I said it was Lucas.”
“Lucas?” said Sam.
“Wait, he said that M is two different people.” said Josh.
“Well, M can be anyone, including that two different people, we’re going to suspect Lucas.” said Troy.
“He might be one of Matt’s murderer.” said Kevin.
“Oh yeah, Josh, I’ve bought you a breakfast.” said Troy.
“Thank you, Troy.” said Josh took the breakfast from Troy.
“Oh yeah, the nurse told me, we can go home now.” said Troy.
“We should thank her.” said Josh.

Finally, the boys came out from the hospital.
“So we have three suspects, Robbie, Tamar, and Lucas, two of them are the murderer.” said Josh.
“I think we need another evidence.” said Sam.
Suddenly two police officers came to them.
“What’s going on?” asked Troy.
“Excuse me, are you Sam?” asked one of the officers to Sam.
“Yeah, I am.” answered Sam.
“You’re under arrest!” shouted two officers took Sam away.
“Hey, let me go! What the hell is going on!?” shouted Sam.
“Sam!” shouted Troy.
The officers put Sam in the police car.
“Officers, what’s going on?” shouted Troy.
“We got a report that Sam owns the marijuana from Robbie.” said the officer.
“Robbie?” said Troy, and then he remembered that Sam tried to smoke marijuana once.
“Troy, I don’t own the marijuana! I never smoke it anymore! You got to believe me!” shouted Sam, and then he was taken to the police station.
“Sam!” shouted Troy.
“Troy!” called Josh came.
“Josh, Sam is innocent! He never smoke marijuana anymore!” shouted Troy.
“I know it was Robbie, we’d better ask him.” said Josh.
“Guys, I need to go home, I can’t come with you, so I need to take care of Kendall, my mom goes to Bandung.” said Kevin when Troy and Josh left.
Troy and Josh arrived at Robbie’s house, Troy rang the bell, Robbie opened the door, he surprised that the guests would be Troy and Josh.
“Robbie, we’re going to ask you.” said Troy.
“Sir, let me go! I do not smoke or own marijuana anymore! Let me go!” shouted Sam, and then he was put on the jail “Damn!”
“Why I accused him?” said Robbie, and then he laughed “You know he used to smoke marijuana once, but I think he’s still smoking it.”
“He’s not smoking marijuana!” shouted Troy angrily.
“Troy, don’t angry, let me ask him.” said Josh “Robbie, are you smoking marijuana?”
“Why I would do that? No way, I wouldn’t smoke marijuana.” said Robbie.
Then Josh chocked Robbie’s neck “You lied! I knew it from your lips! You’re marijuana smoker!” shouted him angrily.
“I’m not, you jackass! You smoke marijuana as well!” shouted Robbie.
“If you say it again, I will kill you!” shouted Josh.
“Josh! Stop it!” shouted Troy “He’s still our suspect, we need him alive until M is found, and it’s no use to kill him.”
Josh finally released Robbie “Robbie, we’re still suspecting you, we mean it!” said him, they finally left.
“Josh, how did you know that Robbie is smoking marijuana?” asked Troy.
“I saw his lips, his lips is really dark, I knew it.” answered Josh.
“Wait, Robbie might put his marijuana to Sam’s house.” said Troy.
“What did you say?” asked Josh.
“Nothing.” answered Troy.
“No, you said what?” asked Josh.
“Josh, I’m suspecting Robbie to put those marijuana in Sam’s house.” answered Troy.
“Troy, you might be right, but we need to go to Sam’s house to find any evidences.” said Josh, and then his iPhone was ringing, he took his iPhone “Dad!” He read the message “Where are you, boys? I’m home!”

Kevin finally came to his house.
“Kendall?” called Kevin, but Kendall didn’t answer “Kendall! Kendall! Where are you!!?” he tried to find him, but he wasn’t found “Kendall!” Then his iPhone was ringing, he read the message “I have your brother, Kevin, I won’t kill him, but I will lock him up –M.” Then he left the house.


Troy and Josh finally came back to the house and met Eddie, Josh’s dad.
“Boys, there you are, where were you been?” asked Eddie.
“We’re sorry, dad, our friend…” answered Josh.
“Matt, I know, I’m really sorry about him.” said Eddie.
“How did you know?” asked Troy.
“I knew it from Mr. Ezra.” answered Eddie “Boys, come in, there’s something you don’t know I want to tell you.”

Comments

Popular Posts