Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 7

Unnatural Murders is classified 15+, it contains some violence, it is not suitable for people under 15.

Previously on Unnatural Murders:
“Josh, don’t worry, you’re fine, and as your best friend, I’ll always protect you.” said Troy, he hugged Josh.
“Josh,” called Matt “did you miss me?”
“Matt…” called Josh “is that you?”
Matt came to Josh “Josh, yes it’s me.”
Josh nodded “He helped me remember who is M, I said it was Lucas.”
“Lucas?” said Sam.
“Wait, he said that M is two different people.” said Josh.
“You’re under arrest!” shouted two officers took Sam away.
“Hey, let me go! What the hell is going on!?” shouted Sam.
“We got a report that Sam owns the marijuana from Robbie.” said the officer.
Then Josh chocked Robbie’s neck “You lied! I knew it from your lips! You’re marijuana smoker!” shouted him angrily.
“I’m not, you jackass! You smoke marijuana as well!” shouted Robbie.
Kevin’s iPhone was ringing, he read the message “I have your brother, Kevin, I won’t kill him, but I will lock him up –M.”
“Boys, come in, there’s something you don’t know I want to tell you.” said Eddie, Josh’s dad.


Troy and Josh came in to the house and took their shirts off.
“Dad, what are you going to tell?” asked Josh.
“It’s about Troy’s mom, son.” answered Eddie.
“My real mom?” said Troy, Eddie nodded, Troy said again “Dad, you know that my mom was murdered along with my real dad.”
“Troy, listen to him first!” said Josh “Dad, I read your old note, Troy’s mom was your wife, wasn’t it?”
“What!?” said Troy.
Eddie felt so hard to answer, but he finally did “Yes.”
The boys were shocked after heard that.

Unnatural Secrets

“No way, if you married Troy’s mom, is Troy my real brother?” asked Josh.
“Josh, listen to me, I want to tell my story first!” said Eddie.
“Sorry, dad.” said Josh.
“Dad, tell the story, please!” said Troy curious.
“Well, I met your mom when I was in the college in Sorbonne, France, I thought she was so beautiful, hot, sexy, and adorable, I think she started to have a crush on me when I met her for the first time.” explained Eddie.

Kevin came to the police station where Sam was there.
“Officer, my brother is missing! His name is Kendall, he was kidnapped!” shouted Kevin.
“Well, you must be one of Sam’s best friend.” said the officer.
“Yes, sir, I want to see him as well.” said Kevin.

“So you were dating?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, from junior year, we were dating for two years, but after we graduated, we broke up.” answered Eddie.
“When did you meet mom once again after you graduated?” asked Josh.
“When I got a job in Jakarta, she came to there too, she said that she got a job as well. We were dating again. One year later, we finally married, one year later, Josh, you was born.” answered Eddie.
“Dad, I want to ask you one more time, is that right Troy is my real brother?” asked Josh.
“Let me continue my story first, one year after you born, your mom cheated on me, but she soon apologized and I accepted it, I was a fool.” said Eddie.
“Why you was a fool?” asked Troy.
“Troy, it’s all about you, your mom was pregnant once again, with you in the inside, but your mom cheated again as well, and I decided to break up and fill my divorce to her right before you born.” answered Eddie.
“So, we’re brothers?” asked Troy and Josh.
“Yes.” answered Eddie.

Back to the police station, Kevin finally met Sam.
“Five minutes to talk!” said the officer.
“Kevin, what are you doing here? Do you want to free me? That’s no use, Kevin, I will be guilty to use that marijuana.” said Sam.
“Sam, the police now checking the fingerprints on the marijuana right now, you will be free, bro.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, I will urine test up next, that…” said Sam.
“It’s okay, Sam, you won’t be guilty, you didn’t smoke that marijuana anymore.” said Kevin “Sam, I want to tell something to you, Kendall was kidnapped.”
“What!? By who?” asked Sam “He was in your home.”
“M.” answered Kevin “I was a fool when I left Kendall alone in my house.”

Then Eddie got a call again.
“Hold on, boys, I get a call.” said Eddie, and then he answered the call.
“We’re brothers, Josh.” said Troy.
“We can’t believe it, Troy.” said Josh, and then he did a fist bump with Troy “I promise I will be your best brother.”
"Me too, bro.” said Troy.

“Time’s up!” said the officer came.
“Sam, don’t worry, you will be innocent right after the urine test.” said Kevin.
“Yeah, and I hope you can find your brother.” said Sam, he hugged Kevin.
Kevin came out and soon talked to the officer about his brother.
“Don’t worry, we will find your brother as soon as we can.” said the officer.
“Thank you, sir.” said Kevin, he soon left.

Suddenly, someone has been killed, but they didn’t know.
“Troy, what are you doing?” asked Josh when he saw Troy in the warehouse.
“I’m searching for my mom’s diary, she told me she used to have diary, but it was gone.” answered Troy.
“Troy.” called Josh gave Troy the diary.
“Thank you very much.” said Troy, he was trying to open the diary, but his iPhone was ringing, Josh iPhone was ringing as well.

After Sam’s urine test was done, he got another text message.
“It must be M.” said Sam.
Kevin went out from the police station, he got another text message.
“M?’ said Kevin, he, along the other boys opened the message in the same time, and read it in the same time as well “Ding dong, another jackass is dead beside the police station where Sam is imprisoned –M.”
“What?” shouted Sam.
“Another murder?” said Josh.
“Let’s go!” said Troy, he and Josh left.
Kevin soon found the body, it was Tamar.
“Tamar!?” said Kevin.
The police finally declared the results to Sam.
“Sam, congratulations, you’re now free.” said the police.
“Thank you so much, sir, thank you.” said Sam, and then he went out from the police station, he soon met Josh and Troy.
“Sam, you’re free?” asked Troy.
“Yeah.” answered Sam “I have a bad feeling about this after read M’s message.”
“Where’s Kevin?” asked Josh.
“Guys, I think you’d better see this!” answered Kevin came, he took them to see Tamar’s body.
“Oh no…” said Troy.
“One of our suspects, Tamar, was murdered.” said Kevin, they saw many bloods from Tamar’s body.
“M is too brutal!” said Sam.
Then Robbie soon found out that Sam was free, and then he was mad.

The next day, Robbie came to school and… he brought his knife, what was he going up to?
“Sam! Where are you!” shouted Robbie, and then all students around him got scared of him “I’m going to kill you!”
“Oh no! Sam’s life is in danger!” said Susan saw Robbie shouted and brought his knife.
Susan came to the principal’s office.
“Sir, we got a problem!” shouted Susan.
“I know, Susan, I know it. I’ll put the school into lockdown!” said the principal.
“Sam!” shouted Robbie when he saw Sam.
“Robbie, you’re surprised when I released from the jail, aren’t you? And why you bring a knife?” asked Sam.
“No, I am not really happy, and I’m going to kill you, I’m going to use this knife to kill you!” shouted Robbie.
“Robbie, put that knife down, you shouldn’t bring it in here.” said Sam.
“TAKE THIS!” shouted Robbie tries to stab Sam, but missed.
“Robbie, I know you’re mad, but you shouldn’t kill me, it’s no use.” said Sam.
“Sam, you’re M, I want to revenge on you! For the victims!” shouted Robbie, he tried to kill Sam, but missed.
“Robbie, you don’t have to do this!” shouted Sam.
“Yes, I have!” shouted Robbie, he tried to kill Sam again, but his knife fell down, Sam blocked him when he was going to take his knife “Why you!” He punched Sam’s face.
“Sam!” shouted Troy when he saw Sam was beaten by Robbie, Sam couldn’t beat him.
“Robbie, stop it!” shouted Sam.
“I will kill you! You will pay for the victims!” shouted Robbie.
“Robbie!” shouted Troy tried to block Robbie.
“Don’t mess with me!” shouted Robbie punched Troy and made him fell.
“Robbie, you shouldn’t do that!” shouted Troy “Sam, look out! He took his knife!”
“Robbie, no!” shouted Sam.
“Yes!” shouted Robbie, he was going to stab Sam’s throat.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Troy.
Suddenly, the police came.
“Robbie, you’re trying to kill your friend, you’re under arrest!” shouted the police officer.
Sam head-butted Robbie and made him fell down, making the police arrest Robbie easier.
“He tried to kill me! He tried to kill me! He is the murderer! Officer! Officer!” shouted Robbie was taken away by the police.
“Sam!” shouted Troy, he hugged Sam “Are you okay?”
“I’m okay, bro. I’m alright.” said Sam, and then his iPhone was ringing.
“Sam, your iPhone.” said Troy.
Sam took his iPhone and read the message “Congratulations, you’re now safe from the killer, but I don’t know that he is M or not, you will never find me –M.”
“C’mon, Sam, we got to get the hell out from here.” said Troy, he took Sam out from the school.

After Troy and Sam got out from the school, Susan met them and hugged Sam.
“Sam, thank goodness you’re alright!” shouted Susan.
“Attention to all students on the school! From now, the school is temporarily closed, I don’t know when the school will be opened again, but the police need to check the school, thank you.” said the principal.
“Oh my, this murder can make us crazy.” said Josh.
“I’m sorry for Robbie, Sam.” said Kevin.
“I tried to stop him, but I don’t want him to be arrested.” said Sam.
“How’s Kendall?” asked Troy.
“He hasn’t found yet, the police are still searching for him.” answered Kevin.
Then the detective came to them “Boys, I need you to talk with me in my office, now.” said him.
The boys were surprised, will the detective accuse them or M has been found?

Comments

Popular Posts