Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 5

Unnatural Murders is classified 15+, it contains some violence, it is not suitable for people under 15.
Previously of Unnatural Murders:
“He kissed Kim for the first time, I warned him, but he didn’t want to listen to me, he should wait until he’s eighteen.” said Sam.
“Bro, if we get another message from ‘M’, we’re gonna block all the unknown numbers, including him.” said Josh.
“Kevin, I know you broke your promise, but it was not…” said Anne.
“..My fault? Mom, I was the reason why dad was murdered!” shouted Kevin.
“Who is this?” asked Sam after he looked the incoming message from “Mystery User”, he opened the message and read it “You blocked my number on your iPhone? I don’t think so! Well, Kevin’s dad used to smoke marijuana –M.”
“Wait, what’s this?” asked Troy took a scrunched piece of paper of Matt’s photo.
“Wait, there’s a text!” said Josh.
Troy and Josh read the text “Ding dong, the jackass is dead –M.”
“What the hell are you doing!? What’s the matter with you!” shouted Josh.
“Fritz is the murderer! We should accuse him!” shouted Troy.
“What!?” shouted Josh “Shut up, man!”
“Please, let me accuse him!” shouted Troy “Please!”
“Shut up!” shouted Josh “You can’t just blame him before we get any proof! You understand!?”
“No, it’s my fault! I’m the reason why my dad was dead!” shouted Kevin “Sam, go home!”
“Kevin, I just want to talk with you, your friends, including Troy and Josh will visit you.” said Sam.
“I don’t want to talk with anyone right now, Sam. Go home now!” shouted Kevin angrily.
“Guys, I think you want to see this.” said Troy pointed to the whiteboard.
They read the blood-written message “It won’t be easy, Jackasses –M.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” Susan’s screams was heard to the classroom.
“Susan!” shouted Sam, he went out from the classroom.
“Mr. Ezra! He was murdered!” shouted Susan.
“What!?” shouted Troy and Josh.
Then the all entire teachers and Fritz came.
Fritz saw Troy, and then he accused him “You! You killed our teacher!”
“No, Fritz! I swear I didn’t kill him!” shouted Troy.
“…but I want you to find who is M actually, because that blood-written message in the whiteboard made me sick, really sick. I need you to stop him and find out who is he!” said the principal.

The boys came to Kevin’s house right after the funeral.
“We tried to block all unknown numbers.” said Josh.
“But M never gave up, he sent another message via mail.” said Troy.
“And also via Facebook and he wrote the message on the whiteboard with the blood.” said Sam.
“Guys, we need to see the evidences at the police station.” said Kevin.
“No, that’s too risky!” said Sam.
“We have to, Sam! We have to see the evidences to find out who is M.” said Josh.
“Yeah, those may be help us.” said Troy.
“Is there another murder?” asked Kevin.
“Yes, our physics teacher, Mr. Ezra.” answered Troy.

Unnatural Evidences

The boys finally came to the police station, they saw the evidences.
“These are not belong to Fritz, so Fritz is not M.” said Troy.
“Fritz is clean, now who should we suspect?” asked Josh.
Then Sam remembered something:

At the yesterday’s Physics Class, one of his classmates didn’t collect his homework.
“Tell me why don’t you collect your homework, Robbie!?” shouted Mr. Ezra.
“I’m confused with this stink and jackass questions!” shouted Robbie, he hated Mr. Ezra.

“Robbie hates Mr. Ezra!” said Sam.
“What!?” shouted Troy.
“He hates him! He might be the murderer!” said Sam.
“Guys, I found a DVD, this might be the clue!” said Josh.
“Can we play the DVD?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, but we should ask the permission first from the police.” answered Josh.

The boys watched the DVD, they saw Matt on the screen, he was nude, but his genitals was covered by his hand.
“He was naked?” asked Sam.
“Shut up, listen!” said Josh.
“Wanna see more, bitch? I know you want to. If my friends knew I was seeing you, oh crap, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, but...we don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you want to kiss me, Tamar.” said Matt.
Then Tamar kissed Matt.
“Tamar, who is she?” asked Troy.
“She’s my classmate.” answered Sam.
“She dated Matt?” said Josh “She will be on our suspect list.”
Then their iPhones were ringing again, they read their incoming message from M “Congratulations, you found the evidences of me, tomorrow night, you will find me, I’m serious –M.”

The next day, Sam arrived at school and saw Tamar.
“Tamar!” called Sam came to Tamar.
“Sam, what’s going on?” asked Tamar.
“I want to ask one or few questions for you, but it might be awkward.” answered Sam “You used to date Matt?”
“Yeah, you’re right.” answered Tamar.
“You had your first kiss with him?” asked Sam.
“Yes, I had, but not the night when Matt died.” answered Tamar.
“Well…” said Sam.
“Sam, let me say something, I want to confess, I used to date Matt, but at the night he and his best friends were having a slumber party, including you, he was kidnapped by someone, and then I stopped the kidnapper and saved him, I kissed him for the first time.” said Tamar, and then the bell was ringing.
“Tamar, I still need you for the questions, meet me at the canteen in the break time.” said Sam.

At the break time, Troy came out from his class, but suddenly he got a punch from Fritz.
“What the hell is that for!?” shouted Troy, he got a punch again from Fritz.
“You should admit it! You killed Mr. Ezra, murderer!” shouted Fritz.
“No, Fritz! You don’t understand! I didn’t kill him!” shouted Troy.
“LIAR!” shouted Fritz punched Troy’s face, and then Troy fell down.
“Troy!” shouted Josh came to help Troy and punched Fritz, and then he ran away “Troy, it’s alright, I will always protect you.” He hugged Troy.
“Josh, thank you.” said Troy.

At the canteen, Sam was asking Tamar.
“After you saved and kissed Matt, what did you do with him?” asked Sam.
“We ran away from the house, and then I let him stay in my house, and the next day, he’s gone.” answered Tamar.
“Well, I might need you next time, thank you for answering the questions.” said Sam.
“Sam, how is it?” asked Kevin came.
“Tamar claimed that Matt was kidnapped, and then she saved him and had her first kiss with him, but the next day, he’s gone again.” answered Sam.
“Now this case is still complicated, wait, are you suspecting Robbie?” asked Kevin.
“Yeah, and I think he hates Mr. Ezra, I think he killed him, he’s M.” answered Sam.
“But we need more evidences for prove that Robbie is M, or someone is M.” said Kevin.
Robbie overheard the conversation and he started to mad at Sam.
After school, the boys arrived at Troy and Josh’s house.
“Fritz is clean, he’s not our suspect anymore, but we have two new suspects, Tamar and Robbie.” said Josh.
“Both of them are my classmates.” said Sam.
“Let’s discuss our suspects, well, Sam, you said Robbie hates Mr. Ezra.” said Troy.
“Yeah, you’re right, and I have another information, he didn’t collect his homework to him, so Mr. Ezra decide to kick him out and said that he is ‘Jackass’ and ‘son of bitch’.” said Sam.
“How about Tamar?” asked Josh.
“She used to date Matt, she saved him from the kidnapper at the night when we were having our slumber party.” answered Kevin.
“So that’s the reason why Kevin was missing.” said Josh.
“Wait, M can be male or female, as the suspects we’re suspecting.” said Troy.
“If M is female, it means our allegations false.” said Josh.
Then the boys got another message from M, they read it “You should back to Matt’s former house, its scavenger hunt time! And I’m the prizes. Come and get me jackasses –M.”
“He wants to play with us!” said Josh.
“We better find him and uncover who is M.” said Troy.
“Tonight, we will find M.” said Josh.


At 8 PM, the boys finally arrived at Matt’s former home.
“I think we should split up to find him.” said Josh.
“Why not.” said Sam.

Troy and Josh started searching for M from the dining room.
“M, where are you?” asked Josh.
“Josh, the bracelet!” said Troy, he picked the bracelet, and then his iPhone was ringing again.
“M!” shouted Troy and Josh, they read the message “Congratulations, you found my bracelet, now come and find me, jackass –M.”
Josh saw someone on the window “M!” shouted him, he went out from the house.
“Josh! Wait!” shouted Troy came out too.
Suddenly, a car hit Josh quickly.
“AAAAAAARRRGH!!” shouted Josh, he fainted.
“Josh! Josh!! Wake up!!” shouted Troy.
“M!” shouted Sam and Kevin chase the car, they thought that M was driving the car.
“Josh, wake up!” shouted Troy, and then his iPhone was ringing again, he read the message “…He knew too much –M.” Troy was shocked that M had tricked them.

Comments

Popular Posts