Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 8

Unnatural Murders is classified 15+, it contains some violence, it is not suitable for people under 15 years.
Previously on Unnatural Murders:
“Dad, I read your old note, Troy’s mom was your wife, wasn’t it?” asked Josh.
“Yes.” answered Eddie.
“So, we’re brothers?” asked Troy and Josh.
“Yes.” answered Eddie.
“It’s okay, Sam, you won’t be guilty, you didn’t smoke that marijuana anymore.” said Kevin “Sam, I want to tell something to you, Kendall was kidnapped.”
“What!? By who?” asked Sam “He was in your home.”
“M.” answered Kevin.
“I promise I will be your best brother.” said Josh.
"Me too, bro.” said Troy.
“Guys, I think you’d better see this!” answered Kevin came, he took them to see Tamar’s body.
“Oh no…” said Troy.
“Sam! Where are you!” shouted Robbie, and then all students around him got scared of him “I’m going to kill you!”
“TAKE THIS!” shouted Robbie tries to stab Sam, but missed.
“Robbie, I know you’re mad, but you shouldn’t kill me, it’s no use.” said Sam.
“Sam, you’re M, I want to revenge on you! For the victims!” shouted Robbie, he tried to kill Sam, but missed.
“Robbie, you don’t have to do this!” shouted Sam.
“Yes, I have!” shouted Robbie, he tried to kill Sam again, but his knife fell down, Sam blocked him when he was going to take his knife “Why you!” He punched Sam’s face.
“Yes!” shouted Robbie, he was going to stab Sam’s throat.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Troy.
Suddenly, the police came.
“Robbie, you’re trying to kill your friend, you’re under arrest!” shouted the police officer.
“Attention to all students on the school! From now, the school is temporarily closed, I don’t know when the school will be opened again, but the police need to check the school, thank you.” said the principal.
Then the detective came to them “Boys, I need you to talk with me in my office, now.” said him.

The boys came to the police station.
“Boys, I have to know, are you related with M?” asked the detective.
The boys answered “No.”
“Well, we suspect someone in your school as M, our suspects are Robbie, who the police arrest them, and Fritz.” said the detective.
“What?” asked Troy.
“But we thought Fritz was clean.” said Josh.
“Not anymore, we saw him, he brought a knife as well.” said the detective.
The boys were shocked, they did the wrong choice to let Fritz clean.

The boys finally went out from the police station.
“Damn, we were wrong to let Fritz go.” said Josh.
“We’d better suspect him again as M.” said Sam.
Then Kevin’s iPhone was ringing, it was from the police, he answered “Hello, have you found him?”
“We’re really sorry, Kevin, we haven’t found him yet.” said the police on the phone.
“Thank you very much, sir, keep find him.” said Kevin, he ended the call.
“How’s Kendall?” asked Troy.
“They haven’t found him yet.” answered Kevin.
“Oh man…” said Josh and Sam.
At night, Troy took his mom’s old diary and started to read it in his room.
“College, college…, finally.” said Troy opened every pages, and then he started to read it:
Dear Diary, today was the first day of my college year in Sorbonne, when I did my first step on the college, I accidently hit a guy who named Eddie, he’s like my fairytale prince.
Troy’s mom did her first step to the college, but she accidently hit Eddie and dropped her books.
“I’m sorry.” said Troy’s mom.
Moi aussi. Voici vous livre. (Me too. Here are your books.)” said Eddie.
“Thank you, and your name?” asked Troy’s mom.
“Eddie.” answered Eddie “Ravis de vous rencontrer. (Nice to meet you.),”
“Gloria.” said Troy’s mom “Excusez-moi, je dois y aller! (Excuse me, I have to go!)” She left Eddie and went to the hallway, she thought that Eddie would be her prince.
Troy opened the next pages.
“Where’s the dating?” said Troy, he found the page, but not as he expected, he read again:
Dear Diary,, on the first day of my junior year, I got a call from Eddie, but he immediately hung up, I know that was his voice, I think he was shy, then I decided to call him back, I know his number, but I was too shy to say that I love him so much, but I phoned him, and then I hung up immediately right after I heard his voice. Then he called me, he said that he love me as well.
Gloria’s phone was ringing, she answered the call.
Bonjour.” greeted Eddie.
Bonjour.” greeted Gloria, but Eddie hung up his phone immediately.
Gloria tried to call Eddie, she greeted “Hello.”
Bonjour,” greeted Eddie,
Gloria hung up her phone immediately, she was too shy.
Few moments later, Gloria got a call from Eddie.
“Hello, are you Gloria? If yes, I’m sorry, really sorry, I phoned you, but I was too shy.” said Eddie.
“Me too, I’m sorry.” said Gloria.
“Gloria, I want to say this to you, but I can’t tell it when we started our year, I… I love you.” said Eddie.
“Eddie, that is so sweet, yeah, me too.” said Gloria “I love you too.”
“So, should we date?” asked Eddie.
“Yes.” answered Gloria.
“Troy!” called Josh.
Troy soon hid Gloria’s diary, and he said “Hi, bro, going to sleep already?”
“Yes, it’s 11 PM already, you haven’t slept already?” answered Josh.
“I’m going to.” answered Troy, he took his shirt off and went to bed “Good night, bro.”
“Good night, Troy.” said Josh, but he didn’t sleep yet, he took his mom’s diary and read it.
At 4 AM, Troy woke up and took Gloria’s diary, he read it.
“Where’s the graduation, graduation…” said Troy while he opened many pages, he finally found it and read:
Dear Diary, today was my graduation day, I graduated with the best scores! That was the good news, but the bad news was… I must break up with Eddie. Why? Because he got a job in Indonesia, while me… in Malaysia, so this will be impossible for us to pursue our relationship. But I’m sure we’ll meet again.
“Mom got a job in Malaysia, while dad got a job in Indonesia, so that’s why they separated.” said Troy.
After the graduation party, Gloria and Eddie felt so sad.
“Gloria, I’m so sorry, I can’t stay in here any longer, because I got a new job in Indonesia, so I can pursue our relationship.” said Eddie.
“Me too, I got a job in Malaysia, I’m really sorry, we can’t pursue our relationship any longer. But I’m sure we will meet again someday.” said Gloria, and then she hugged Eddie.
“Troy?” called Josh woke up.
“Josh!” called Troy hid Gloria’s diary.
“What’s that book?” asked Josh.
“Well…” answered Troy.
“Mom’s diary, right?” asked Josh.
“Yeah, but how do you know?” asked Troy.
“I know the book cover, I read it when you were sleeping at 1 AM. You don’t need to hide that book, I want to read it too.” answered Josh, he took the diary.
“Okay, have you read the graduation moment?” asked Troy.
“Yes, I have, they broke up when they got a new job in two different countries.” answered Josh “Let’s see how did they meet again.” He opened few pages, and then they read:
Dear Diary, this was my first day in Hong Kong, and guess what? I met Eddie again, I told him that I will move to London, and so will him. We traveled together, just like before we date, and then we shared our first kiss.
“So they shared their first kiss in Hong Kong?” said Troy.
“They never kiss each other in Sorbonne.” said Josh.
When Gloria was walking in Hong Kong, she saw Eddie.
“Eddie?” called Gloria.
“Gloria?” called Eddie.
Then they were happy to see each other again and hugged.
“Long time no see!” shouted Eddie.
Then they took a walk around Hong Kong.
“So, you will move to London? Same with me, we can date again!” said Gloria.
“Yeah, I’m so happy you will move to.” said Eddie.
“Before we move and start dating again, kiss me please.” said Gloria.
Then they had their first kiss.
“Let’s see how did they married.” said Josh.
“Wait!” said Troy.
“What?” said Josh.
“We should skip that, we should discover mom’s affair.” said Troy.
In Kevin’s house, Kevin got another message from M.
“We don’t need your brother anymore, your brother is in front of your house, congratulations –M.” read Kevin “Kendall!” He soon went out from the house, after he opened the door, he saw Kendall was laying limp and was beaten by M “Kendall!”
“Kevin…, I’m… so…sorry…” said Kendall.
“You don’t have to apologize, bro, I will take you to the hospital.” said Kevin, he called 911 “Hello, I need an ambulance.”
Sam was sleeping shirtless right before his iPhone was ringing, he woke up and took his iPhone.
“Oh man, shut up.” said Sam, he read the message “Surprise! There someone dead beside your house –M.” he surprised “Oh no!” He went out from the house and found someone dead, it was Lucas, he discovered that Lucas was not M! “Oh no, I should call 911!”
Troy and Josh read the page about their mom’s affair:
Dear Diary, my ex-boyfriend from Malaysia forced me to cheat on Eddie, actually I don’t want to do this, but he forced me, really! I told Eddie that he forced me to have a affair, he finally apologized me and blackmail my ex.
“I think we should go to divorce moment before you born.” said Josh.
“Yeah, I’m curious what was the cause.” said Troy, he opened the next pages, and they surprised when they read it.
Dear Diary, Eddie shown me the DIVORCE LETTERS, I knew it was going to be happen, he told me that I had sex with my ex, but I didn’t do that, really! But he did no longer love me. What should I do? Suicide or keep alive? But I have to keep this baby.
“Oh no, so misconception was the cause they divorced. How dare he is!” said Troy.
“Troy, we have to talk to our dad this morning.” said Josh.

At 7 AM, Eddie was eating his breakfast, while Troy and Josh finished eating their breakfast.
“Dad, we need to talk.” said Troy.
“Yeah, son, please.” said Eddie.
“We’re sorry if you’re going to mad, we want to ask you. You divorced our mom just because she cheated on you?” asked Josh.
“Yes, I did, but…” answered Eddie.
“Dad, she didn’t actually…” said Troy.
“…had sex with her ex, hadn’t she?” asked Eddie.
“You know it?” asked Troy and Josh.
“I read your diary which you hold two days ago, and I realized that I did the worst choice of my life. I divorced her when she was pregnant, with you, Troy.” answered Eddie.
“Dad, the time had passed on, we should continue our life on earth.” said Troy, he hugged Eddie, and then Josh did too.
“Boys, I have to go, see you.” said Eddie, he left.
Suddenly, the boys’ iPhones were ringing, they read another message by M “You remember your mom? Gloria is her name, isn’t it? Well, one of us is her ex –M.”
“So, one of M is her ex-girlfriend.” said Josh.
“I can’t believe it.” said Troy, and then his iPhone was ringing, he answered the call.
“Troy, you have to come to my house!” shouted Sam on the phone.
“Sam, what’s going on? You looked panic?” asked Troy.
“…I found Lucas was dead beside my house.” answered Sam.
Troy and Josh surprised, Lucas was dead. Who is M actually?

Comments

Popular Posts