Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 4

Episode 4: Evil Country Song


In Aaron’s house, he was waiting for his band’s music video premieres on The IW’s Morning Music TV show, “The show will start at 8 AM, and I’m too excited for my band’s music video.” said Aaron. Then someone rang the bell, Aaron knew it that must be Nick. “Come in, Nick!”
Then Nick opened the door and came in, “How’s the music video?” asked Nick.
“Not yet, the show will be right up.” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, Tika came to Dan and Jordan’s house, she rang the bell, and then Dan opened the door.
“Hi, Tika.” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan, I always think about question that should I ask. So, would…” said Tika.
“Come in, Tika. Today is my band’s music video premiere in The IW.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, I heard it from your brother.” said Tika. After said that, she came in.
“Actually I’m not the lead or background vocal, I’m playing guitar for the band.” said Dan.
“I always wanted to date a guitarist.” said Tika.
“What do you talking about, Tika?” asked Dan.
“Dan, would you be my boyfriend?” asked Tika.
“Um…, because I fell in love with you, I say yes!” answered Dan. Then he make out with Tika.

“Okay, the show is going to start right now!” said Nick.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, he answered his incoming video call. “Yo, Boss.” said him.
“Good morning, Aaron, yesterday, Gahwand failed to record his country single, he might to sing in the highway. You must stop him, Aaron. By the way, I should watch your band music video in The IW.” said Boss. He ended the call.
“Who’s that from?” asked Nick.
“Um…, I will answer after we watch our band music video.“ said Aaron. Then they started to watch their band’s music video.

After the music video ended, “Nick, I will answer your question that you asked before we watch the music video, I’m a Teen Secret Agent. And in this mission, I want you to help me.” said Aaron.
“I help you? Tell me your mission!” said Nick.

Meanwhile, Logan and Carlos were browsing internet, “Wow! Check it out, Logan!” said Carlos.
“Wait until Victoria’s performance in The IW finished.” said Logan.
“Logan, our single is in Billboard Hot 100!!” yelled Carlos.
Then Logan saw his laptop that Carlos used, “Impossible…, our single debuted at number 2!! BRAVO!!” shouted Logan.
“OMG! This is impossible, we recorded our single in Indonesia, but why it charted in the U.S?” said Carlos.
“Maybe we’re American.” said Logan.

Aaron and Nick arrived at Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “Ok, Nick, I should disguise as the record producer.” said Aaron.
“But, how about me?” asked Nick.
“You will be disguise as my assistant, wear this fake beard, Nick!” answered Aaron. Then he and Nick wear the fake beard, fake moustache and the sunglasses.
“Let’s go!” said Nick.

In Monas, Dan and Tika were jogging together.
“So, how was my band’s music video, is it great?” asked Dan.
“Yes, it is. By the way, I have the song in my iTunes at my MacBook.” answered Tika.
“Wow.” said Dan.
“And I heard that the song is the most downloaded in iTunes, and it peaked on number 1.” said Tika.
“No way, ‘This is My Secret’ song is available on iTunes? That’s impossible!” said Dan.
“But it’s possible, because the band members are American. By the way, Victoria’s latest single was peaked on number 2, and this week the song is behind ‘This is My Secret’.” said Tika.
“Wow…” said Dan.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “…My my my evil country song…” sang Gahwand. Then someone rang the bell, he opened the door.
“Hello, Mr. Gahwand, I’m Chris Yoo from The IR Records.” said Aaron as the recording producer.
“And I’m Nicholas, his assistant.” said Nick as Aaron’s assistant.
“Well, come in. I’ll show you my song.” said Gahwand.
“You idiot, Nick! You shouldn’t tell your real name!” said Aaron.
“I will sing my song with my Microphone-Karaoke Louder! This microphone will louder my sound into all entire Jabodetabek!! And I will send my evil message to the entire Jabodetabek!!!” said Gahwand.
“I knew it!!” said Aaron, he took off his fake beard and moustache.
“Aaron! So it’s that you? I have the recording assistant.” said Gahwand.
“Not anymore!” said Nick, he took off his fake beard and moustache too.
“You too!! So I will trap you two!!” shouted Gahwand. He trapped Aaron and Nick in human-sized cage.
“Hey! Let us out!!” yelled Nick.
“Sorry, you two. But I’m going to sing! But first, I was rejected and kicked out by The IR Records; they thought that my song was terrible. I was mocked, humiliated and insulted by them! So I will sing my song louder to the entire Jabodetabek!!” said Gahwand.

Back to Dan and Tika, they were waiting for their brunch in the cafĂ©, “Dan, should we kiss in here? Because I want to kiss you.” said Tika.
“No, Tika. We shouldn’t kiss or make out in here, this is a public place.” said Dan.
“I’m sorry, Dan. Oh!” said Tika.
“What’s the matter?” asked Dan.
“Your band’s single, ‘This is My Secret’ debuted in number 2! However the song is still lose to Victoria’s latest single that leading the chart.” answered Tika.
“In iTunes, my band is leading the chart. In Billboard, Victoria is leading the chart.” said Dan.

In Logan’s house, “Carlos, do you have any idea about our next song?” asked Logan.
“No, I don’t.” answered Carlos. Then Logan’s iPhone was ringing. “Your iPhone 4,” He gave the iPhone to Logan.
Then Logan answered the incoming video call, “Hello,” said Logan.
“Logan, Aaron in danger.” said Boss.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “Ok, I must sing my my my Evil Country Song.” said Gahwand.
“Good song, Gahwand.” said Logan. Then he kicked Gahwand.
“Whoa! Logan, when you came here?” asked Gahwand.
“Watch out!!” shouted Carlos, he accidently kicked Logan.
“What the hell are you doing! I told you that you should stay outside!” said Logan.
“But I want to help!” said Gahwand.
“Now, you two, you’re too late! I will sing my Evil Country Song!!” said Gahwand. Then he started to sing “This is my evil scheme, I gonna *censored* your…”
While Gahwand sing the song, Carlos pushed the blue button to free Aaron and Nick from the trap.
“Ye…” said Nick, but Aaron closed his mouth.
Then Logan pushed the self-destruct button at the microphone, “Bomb voyage.” said Logan.
Then the Microphone-Karaoke Louder was destroyed, “NOOOOOOO!!! My mic!!” shouted Gahwand. After that, Aaron kicked him until he fell down. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!*CENSORED*!!!” shouted Gahwand.
“Ugh, his voice was terrible, not the song.” said Nick. Then Aaron, Carlos and Logan stared at him. “What the hell are you looking at me!?”

In Dan and Jordan’s house, “Finally, we arrived at my home.” said Dan.
“Dan, should we make out now?” asked Tika.
“If no one’s here, I say yes.” answered Dan.
“But first, open your shirt.” said Tika.
“What?” said Dan.
“Do it.” said Tika.
“Alright.” said Dan, he took off his shirt and started to make out with Tika.
But, in five seconds, Jordan saw them make out, they stopped make out when Jordan saw them, “Um…, bro, what are you doing?” asked Jordan.
Then Dan stopped making out with Tika, then Tika hid “Um… I… I make out with this pillow.” answered Dan.
“Bro, you’re dating Tika, aren’t you?” asked Jordan. But Dan didn’t answer, “Bro, this is embarrassing, you know. You make out with her, then you shirtless and make out with her in our house. You make me embarrassed, bro.” said Jordan.
“Jordan, I’m sorry, I won’t do it again in our house, I promise!” said Dan.
“Ok. By the way, should I see you kissing with Tika?” asked Jordan.
“No!” answered Dan.

At 6 PM, the band members were in Logan’s house, they finished rehearse ‘You Look at Me’ song. “Ok, guys, tomorrow we will record the other songs for our album, including ‘Girlfriend’ that us” said Logan.
“Yeah!” said the band members. Then they left Logan’s house, except Aaron and Logan.
“Logan, you’re great, you wrote the song, didn’t you?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, I did, and with some help by Carlos and you.” answered Logan.
“Logan, I think we should release our band album.” said Aaron.
“That’s our goal, of course, but there’s many songs to record, and will record 14 songs for the album.” said Logan. Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing again, “You should go home now, your parents must be worry about you.” said Logan.
“Yeah, I know.” said Aaron.

___________________________________________________________________________________

On the next Teen Secret Agent

“Is Carlos in here?” asked Riana.
“Yes, and why did you ask about that?” answered Logan.
“Um…, I like him, but I also like his friends.” said Riana.

*Carry Out (by Timbaland & Justin Timberlake) played*
“Yay! Congratulat…, wait what!? What!?” shouted Aaron. He took off his headphone and shouted again in his real voice “WHAT!? WTF!”

“Logan, it’s ok. It’s not your fault; I know you want Carlos to win the show. Then, I’ll help you.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, but she picked you, you won, and I could not change it.” said Logan.

Teen Secret Agent season 2

Next Episode: I Won a Worst Date??

Comments

Popular Posts