Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 8

Episode 8: Teen J-Agents

Aaron and Nick visited Dairy Queen restaurant after school.
“I wonder if you can speak Japanese fluently, you would teach me, right?” asked Nick.
“If I can, I would teach it for you. But I’m not fluent in Japanese, so I wouldn’t teach you.” answered Aaron.
“Man, why our Japanese teacher gave us the hiragana writing homework, we must translate ten Indonesian sentences to Hiragana sentences. Why don’t Kanji!?” said Nick.
“Nick, I’m sure if we keep practice writing Hiragana sentences, I’m sure we can do it! We can do this!” said Aaron. They went out from Dairy Queen.
“Ok, we should go to my house to practice writing Hiragana.” said Nick.
“Practice, and then do that homework.” said Aaron. Then they fell down from the invisible hole.
“AAAARRGH!! What the hell is this!?” yelled Nick.
“I don’t know! We’re falling!!” yelled Aaron.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!”
yelled them.

Then they fell down into basement floor.
“Uh, where are we??” asked Nick.
“Something that I don’t know, except we’re on underground.” answered Aaron.
“Ok, we should get out from here and go to my house for practice writing Hiragana.” said Nick.
“Oh yeah, get out is more important.” said Aaron.
Suddenly, “Ugoku na! (Don’t move!)” yelled three Japanese people at Aaron and Nick,
“Who are you!?” yelled Aaron and Nick.
“Iya, nai! Iya, nai! Karera wa shin'nyū-sha de wa nai! Karera wa Aaron to kare no yūjin o shite iru! (No, no, no!! They're not intruders! They're Aaron and his friend!)” yelled Boss came.
“Boss?” called Aaron.
“You recognize him??” asked Nick.
“He’s my boss.” answered Aaron. Then Aaron asked to Boss in Japanese, “Omu wa..., Boss, karera wa Nippon no desu ka?? (Um..., Boss, are they Japanese??)”
“Hai, karera wa. (Yes, they are.) By the way, speak English please!” answered Boss.
“Okay.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, and… and…” said Boss.
“Nick.” said Nick.
“Oh yeah, Aaron and Nick, they’re Japanese Teen Secret Agents, they must defeat Gahwand, same as you. By the way, the mission will come out tomorrow. Enjoy your day with these Japanese.” said Boss.
“Wait, you’re not introduce these Japanese to us!” said Aaron.
“Okay, Japanese, introduce yourself!” said Boss.
“Watashi wa Yuki o yo, kore wa Kimi desu. (I'm Yuki and this is Kimi.)” said the girl named Yuki.
“Watashi-tachi wa shimai shite iru (We’re sister.)” said Kimi.
“Hi, nice to meet you.” said Aaron.
Then the Japanese boy left.
“Shino wa, bosu-tachi ga jibun jishin o dōnyū suru hitsuyō ga ari masute kure ta! (Shino, Boss told us that we must introduce ourselves!)” said Yuki.
“Forget it, Indonesian-American teen agent really sucks.” said Shino.
“What the hell!” shouted Nick, he wanted to punch Shino, but Aaron holded him.
Then Shino left.

The next day, “Man, Shino really sucks! He said that you suck!” said Nick.
“Nick, let him say something like that.” said Aaron.
“Let him? He’s mocking you, man!” said Nick.
“Nick, if he said that I’m suck, he’s suck. But I don’t want to say it in front of him.” said Aaron.

Yuki and Kimi saw Carlos in front of Japanese classroom. Then they greeted at him.
“Kon'nichiwa, hansamu. (Hi, handsome.)” said them.
“Um… Hi, you’re Japanese, aren’t you??” asked Carlos.
“Yes, yes we are.” answered Kimi.
“Okay.” said Carlos. He realized that Yuki and Kimi fell in love with him. “Um…, girls…, I’m Carlos.”
“We knew it! You’re one of the members of Aaron and the Agents band!” said Kimi.
“Yeah, you’re right.” said Carlos.
“You were so handsome in your band music video.” said Yuki.
“Yeah, you’re handsome. We love you!” said Yuki and Kimi.
“Well… I love you too, girls.” said Carlos.

After school, “I hope we got a mission from Boss today!” said Aaron.
“You look so excited, Aaron. If you excited, I’m so excited, WOO!!” yelled Nick.
After that, they met Carlos that hugged with Yuki and Kimi.
“Um… Carlos…?” said Aaron.
“What are you doing with them?” asked Nick.
“Hi, Aaron, hi, Nick. I think they’re falling in love with me.” answered Logan.
“Oh…” said Yuki and Kimi.
“OMG!” said Nick.
Then Shino came, “We have three missions, first, we must stop Gahwand from launching Monas building to the orbit. Second, he sent his giant robot, Yagumi for destroying Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Third, we must defeat him, he’s maybe using princess robot or dragon robot to destroy the entire Jabodetabek.” said Shino.
“Okay, Shino and I will defeat Gahwand with Dragon robot.” said Aaron.
“Ok, Kimi, you’ll with me! We’ll stop the giant robot!” said Carlos.
“YEEE!!! I will be with Carlos!!” yelled Kimi.
“Ok, Nick, you’ll be with me.” said Yuki.
“We’ll stop Monas’ launch to the orbit.” said Nick.

Nick and Yuki came to Monas.
“Where’s the machine??” asked Nick.
“I bet that the machine is inside the underground of Monas, we should destroy the machine.” answered Yuki.
“Ok, we should find it with my detector.” said Nick. Then his detector found it fast.
“Wow, you found it already??” asked Yuki.
“Let’s dig!” said Nick.

In TMII, all tourist were panic because Yagumi tried to destroy TMII.
“Must destroy TMII!! TMII will not exist anymore!” said Yagumi.
“We won’t let you do that!” said Carlos.
“Huh? Who are you??” asked Yagumi.
“I’m Carlos.” answered Carlos.
“I’m Kimi, and we’re going to stop you!” said Kimi.

“Ah, Aaron and that Japanese man…, are you going to stop me with those robots??” asked Gahwand.
“Yes, and if you use one of those robots.” said Aaron.
“Ok, let’s battle, then.” said Gahwand.
“Aaron, let me do this, I’ll defeat him.” said Shino.
“Alright, Japanese boy.” said Aaron.
Then Gahwand started to use the princess robot, while Shino use the dragon robot.
“Ok, Japanese, I’ll defeat your dragon robot with… this… princess… robot…, um… this is kind of embarrassing for the villains.” said Gahwand.
Then Aaron laughed at Gahwand, “You’re a lame princess, Gahwand!” said Aaron.
“Shut up!” yelled Gahwand.
“Um… Would you mind to switch robots with me??” asked Shino.
“Oh, sure, no problem!” answered Shino.
Then they switched the robots.
“Hey! Shino, what the hell are you doing!?” said Aaron.
“Ha ha ha!!! Now I’m riding the dragon robot! Now it’s easy to defeat you!” said Gahwand.
Then Shino controlled the princess robot to punch the dragon robot.
“Huh??” said Aaron.
“You may great in this battle, now it’s my flame!!” yelled Gahwand, he pressed the flame button, and then the dragon robot started to shot the flame and burn Gahwand. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!”
The princess robot punched the dragon robot and went to the downtown.
“Oh no! That’s not good!” said Aaron. He went to the downtown.

In Logan’s house, “I have done my Japanese homework, now it’s my time to watch my favorite daytime The IW’s game show.” said Logan, he turned on the TV and change it to The IW channel.
Its The IW’s Breaking News, “There’s a giant princess and giant dragon were fighting next to TMII, they could destroy TMII. Any possibilities…” said the news anchor.
“Oh no, this is must be Gahwand behind of this!” said Logan.

“I think I had enough destroying TMII, I will destroy you two!!” yelled Yagumi, he was going to trample Carlos and Kimi.
“Carlos, I’m scared!!” yelled Kimi.
Suddenly, the dragon robot that controlled by Gahwand hit Yagumi and crashed him.
“What’s going on??” said Carlos.
“Carlos!!” called Aaron.
“Aaron!!” called Carlos.
“Shino and Gahwand are controlling that robot!! We must stop them before they destroy Jakarta!” said Aaron.
“Oh no, I’m so scared!!” said Kimi.
“Let’s follow them!!” said Carlos.
Then Logan came, “Aaron, Carlos, I know that Gahwand is behind of this!” said Logan.
“And… our Japanese boy, Shino.” said Aaron.
“Kon'nichiwa, hansamu. (Hi, handsome.)” said Kimi.
“Kon'nichiwa for you too.” said Logan.
“Oh no! I think they’re going to Monas!!” said Carlos.
“That mean… Oh no! Nick and Yuki are in there, I should call Nick!!” said Aaron, he was going to call Nick.
“C’mon! We should follow them!!” said Logan.
They followed the Pincess robot and the dragon robot to Monas.
“Nick, there are the princess robot and the dragon robot on the way to Monas!!” said Aaron on the phone.

“Aaron, we almost destroy those machines in Monas. What!? Are you talking about robot?? WOO!! You’re rock!” said Nick.
“Nick, wake up!! They’re on Monas now!!” yelled Aaron.
“What are you talking…” said Nick. He saw the princess robot and the dragon robot. “Yuki, There are two robot is going to come here!!”
“Oh no!! It would be dangerous. RUN!!” yelled Yuki. Then she and Nick ran away, while the tourists were panic and ran away.
“Take this!!” yelled Shino controlled the princess robot to slap the dragon robot’s face.
“AWWWWWWWW!!! That hurts!!” yelled Gahwand until he accidently pressed the self-destruct button. “DAMMIT!!! Why must now!!” He accidently pressed the eject button and he thrown away, “*CENSORED*, Japanese!!”
Then the dragon robot destroyed and it destroyed the princess robot too, and then Shino was thrown away until Yuki and Kimi saved him.
“Hi, all. I defeated him.” said Shino.
“HURAAAAY!!!” yelled them.
Then Boss came, “Congrats, you all. You have defeated Gahwand.” said Boss.
“Thank you very much, Boss. You gave us very interesting time, arigatou gozaimasu.” said Shino.
“Arigatou!” said Kimi and Yuki.
“Um…, arigatou for you too.” said Aaron and Nick.
“So where are you going after this??” asked Carlos.
“We’re going back to Japan, we had enough for our vacation in Jakarta.” said Shino.
“And we’ll always remember you, Carlos.” said Yuki and Kimi, and then they kissed Carlos’ cheek.
“Aha! I’m going to tell Riana!” said Logan.
Then all laughed.
“I’m serious!” said Logan again.

Comments

Popular Posts