Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 5

Episode 5: I Win a Worst Date

In Binus International School, when Carlos opened his locker, his found out that there are many dolls in his locker.
“What the heck is this??” asked Carlos.
“It was me!” answered the girl who named Riana in next Carlos.
“What are you doing?” asked Carlos.
“I put my dolls in your locker.” answered Riana.
“Um…, I don’t like these girly dolls, but why did you put them in my locker?” asked Carlos.
“Well, I…” said Riana.
“Sorry, I have promise with my friends in my house, I gotta go!” said Carlos. He left the school.

After Carlos left the school, Riana followed him.
Riana arrived at Logan’s house, she rang the bell.
Logan opened the door and asked Riana “Hi, Riana, what are you doing here?”
“Is Carlos in here?” asked Riana.
“Yes, and why did you ask about that?” answered Logan.
“Um…, I like him, but I also like his friends.” said Riana.
“Wait, you have just given me an idea for my webcast!” said Logan.
“Do you make your own LIVE webcast such like in iCarly?” asked Riana.
“Yes.” answered Logan. Then he said again “Remember, if you want to choose Carlos, choose carefully, okay.”

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, he made his own webcast.
“Hi, I’m Gahwand, I’m looking for a girl who wants to date with me, and she must be beautiful, cute, good in English, good in French, and most importantly she must be evil!” said Gahwand.
Then Vivian came and she said “Oh, dad! You made your own evil webcast again!?”
“My daughter, I’m finding a date via my webcast, she must be beautiful and most importantly evil!” said Gahwand.
“Ha! I knew it! You want to date with your evil date, you’re so evil, dad! And you won’t made it!” said Vivian. She left the building.
“Nice try, but I will find my evil love!” said Gahwand.

“Hi, it’s me again; I’m Logan, your host! On this week, a girl wants to find a date, which will be her date, we’ll find out in Take Mystery Out!” said Logan.
Then Sean, Logan’s brother played ‘Whatta Man’ song by Salt-N-Pepa. “C’mon, introduce the boys.” said him.
“One of these three boys would be her girlfriend, first I’ll introduce boy number one!” said Logan.
“Hi, viewers, I’m boy number one!” said Aaron as boy number one in chipmunk voice.
“And this is boy number two!” said Logan.
“Hi, guys. Ehem! Is that my voice? Whatever.” said Carlos as boy number two in girl voice.
“And finally the boy number three!” said Logan.
“Hi, I’m boy number THREE!!” shouted Oli as boy number three in deep voice.
“Whoa, you’ve scared me, man!” said Sean.
“And the mystery girl will ask them some questions about them!” said Logan.
“Hi, I’m the mystery girl.” said Riana as the mystery girl.
“Now, its question time from the mystery girl to the boys!” said Logan.
“Okay, boy number one, have you watch Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel? And did you like it?” asked Riana.
“For the first question, I say Yes, I have watched it. For the second, I say No, I didn’t like it.” answered Aaron.
“Okay… For boy number two, do you like do a stunt a lot?” asked Riana.
“Yes, I like it. And it’s really fun and I could make people laugh.” answered Carlos.
“For boy number three, are you rich?” asked Riana.
Then Oli was gone.
“Where’s boy number three?” asked Sean.
“And where’s my iPhone?” asked Aaron.
“Oh, well…” said Logan.
Then Sean saw Oli was playing Aaron’s iPhone. “Boy number three!” called Sean.
“What!? I’m resigning from this dating show!” said Oli.

In Organization of Teen Secret Agent, “Oh, damn, I have called Aaron and Logan, but they didn’t answer my video call.” said Boss.
“Boss, take a look!” said the employees.
“Wow! Logan is the host of the show!” said Boss.

“Now, it’s time for the final question before the mystery girl get a chance to choose the boy!” said Logan.
“Now it’s about your favorite music, for both of you, do you like this song? Actually it’s my favorite song too.” asked Riana. She played ‘A Different Side of Me’ by Allstar Weekend.
“No, I don’t.” answered Carlos.
“Yes, I do.” answered Aaron.
“Now it’s time to the mystery girl to choose! Who will be her date?” said Logan.
“Well, I choose boy number one as my date!” said Riana.
“Yay! Congratulat…, wait what!? What!?” shouted Aaron. He took off his headphone and shouted again in his real voice “WHAT!? WTF!”

“Riana, you must choose Carlos, not me!” said Aaron.
“Sorry, Aaron. I didn’t know it was you. Now we’re officially dating.” said Riana.
“I’m not ready dating with you, Riana!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, she picked you, so you must date with her.” said Oli.
“He’s right! Maybe you the right choice for Riana.” said Carlos.
“Now you may kiss your date.” said Riana, she kissed Aaron, but Aaron didn’t want to kiss her actually.

The next day, and after school, Logan met Aaron in the locker room.
“Aaron, I’m sorry, I…” said Logan.
“Logan, it’s ok. It’s not your fault; I know you want Carlos to win the show. Then, I’ll help you.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, but she picked you, you won, and I could not change it.” said Logan.
“Logan, I have talked to Nick and he has an idea.” said Aaron.
“So my brother does! Let’s go to Nick’s house this evening!” said Logan.
“And bring your brother.” said Aaron.
When they left the locker room, Dinda slapped Logan suddenly.
“Sorry, Logan, but I have to do this!” said Dinda. Then she kissed Logan’s cheek and she said again “You know, it will use in my audition for Cinta Fitri!” And then she kissed Logan’s lips and left him.
“Cinta Fitri?” asked Aaron.
“It’s my favorite sinetron (Soap opera)” answered Dinda.

Aaron, Logan and Sean came to Nick’s house.
“What are we going to?” asked Sean.
“Talk about the plan, Aaron wants to break up with Riana, he wants Carlos date Riana.” answered Logan.
Aaron rang the bell, and then Nick opened the door.
“Nick, we want to…” said Logan.
“Yeah, I know, don’t talk about it, let’s talk inside!” said Nick.
“Okay, tonight, we’re going to have dinner date act in Dairy Queen Restaurant. Aaron will be Riana’s girlfriend, and Aaron, you must break up with her and say that Carlos wants to date her.” said Nick.
“That’s right! She has crush on me!” said Carlos suddenly.
“When did you here?” asked Sean.
“Phoebe took me in!” answered Carlos.
“Carlos, do you really like Riana?” asked Logan.
“Yes, I like it, I mean I like her.” answered Carlos.
“By the way, where’s Oli?” asked Aaron.
“I’m here!” answered Oli suddenly.
“Same question with Sean, when did you here?” asked Logan.
“Same answer with Carlos!” answered Oli.
“Here’s my plan, you’re in Dinner date in Dairy Queen, and you must act as the girl’s boyfriend. Aaron date Riana for example.” said Nick.
“Great, and then who must be our date?” asked Oli.
“Okay, I will act as Victoria’s boyfriend, and then we break up and I start date Riana.” answered Carlos.
“I will date… um…, who’s Gahwand’s daughter, Aaron?” asked Logan.
“Her name is Vivian.” answered Aaron.
“Alright, I’ll act as Vivian’s boyfriend.” said Logan.
“And who I should date with??” asked Oli.
“I know! You act as Melati’s boyfriend!” answered Nick.
“What did you say!? I’ll act as Melati’s boyfriend!?” shouted Oli.
“Yes, yes you will.” answered Nick.
“Why you!?” yelled Oli, he fought with Nick.
“STOP!” yelled Sean. Oli and Nick were stop fighting.
“Fine, I’ll act as Melati’s boyfriend.” said Oli.
“And I’ll act as Nina’s boyfriend.” said Nick.
“Nina from Paskibra troop?” asked Logan.
“Yes.” answered Nick.
“And we’ll call them now!” said Logan.
“Logan, can I join?” asked Sean.
“Sure, bro. But It would be hard to find your fake girlfriend.” answered Logan.
“I have a real girlfriend!” said Sean.
“You can join!” shouted Logan.
“So, any questions?” asked Nick.
Carlos raised his hand and asked “Why must Dairy Queen?” asked Carlos.
“Because it’s our favorite restaurant, and we have low budget for this plan.” answered Nick.
“Let’s call our date!” said Aaron.
Then the boys picked up their phone and called their girlfriends, some fake girlfriends.

In Organization of Teen Secret Agent building, one of female employees sang “There’s a she wolf in your closet, let it out so it can breathe.”
“Damn, I’m trying to call Aaron and Logan, but they don’t answer yet!” said Boss.
In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand was checking his webcast.
“Wow, I got thirteen responses, I hope those are good for me!” said Gahwand. He saw all the responses, and it was not as Gahwand expected, those are bad responses. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” yelled Gahwand in deep voice.
At 7 PM, in Dairy Queen Restaurant.
“What the hell are we doing in here?” asked Melati.
Then Oli whispered Melati “This is fake date, we’re on plan.”
“Oh, I see, honey,” said Melati.
“So, what should we eat?” asked Victoria to Carlos.
“I think we should order two chicken wraps.” answered Carlos.
“We should order Popcorn Shrimp Basket.” said Nina.
“Yum, looks delicious.” said Nick.
“That’s my favorite menu.” said Nina.
“I’ll pay for your treats, honey…” said Aaron.

At 7:15 PM, they started to begin their date, while Sean arrived at the restaurant with his girlfriend.
“Bro, you late!” said Logan.
“Oh, sorry, guys.” said Sean.
“Riana, I want to tell you something.” said Aaron.
“Let me guess, you don’t want to be my date, do you?” asked Riana.
Aaron and Carlos surprised.
“So you know that Aaron doesn’t like you?” asked Logan.
“Yes, because I know that Aaron wants me to date Carlos, and he doesn’t want to date me, is that right?” answered Riana.
“Yes, you’re right. Now you can date Carlos.” said Aaron.
‘Oh, baby, would you want to be my girlfriend?” asked Carlos.
“Yes, yes!” answered Riana. Riana seemed to be happy.
“And you want to dance, baby?” asked Carlos.
“Sure, and play ‘Somebody to Love’ by Justin Bieber!” answered Riana.
‘Somebody to Love’ by Justin Bieber played, Carlos and Riana started to dance.
“Our plan success!” said Logan and Nick.
“Wow! That’s cool dance that I’ve ever seen!” said Victoria.
“WOO! Go, Carlos!” shouted Oli.
“Cool dance! WOO!!” shouted Melati.
Then all people in Dairy Queen saw Riana and Carlos dancing.
“I think I don’t like this song, change the music to ‘Carry Out’!” shouted Carlos.
The music changed to ‘Carry Out’ by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake.
“I know what we’re going to do today! Sing and random dancing!” shouted Oli.
Then all people were dancing, except Aaron and Logan, they got a incoming video call.
“I gotta go!” said Aaron and Logan, they left Dairy Queen Restaurant.
“Hey, where’s Logan?” asked Sean.


Epilogue:
All employees of Organization of Teen Secret Agent gathered. After the gathered, ‘Baby’ by Justin Bieber played. Then all employees were dancing.
“Hey!” shouted Boss.

Comments

Popular Posts