Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 3

Episode 3: Making the Band

At Saturday, in Logan’s house. “What more should I write in this song.” said Logan. He continued to write the song.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Vivian came to visit him. “Hi, Dad.” said her.
“Hello, my lovely daughter, you did the great job. I will be a country singer.” said Gahwand.
“Please, stop, Dad! I hate country music, I prefer Punk Rock music than Country music.” said Vivian.
“Vivian, I have a task, you must buy me a guitar!” said Gahwand.
“Why don’t you buy it by yourself?” asked Vivian.
“I’m busy writing my song.” answered Gahwand.
“Fine, I’ll buy it!” said Vivian.

In Aaron’s house, “Hi, Aaron, you’re going to be in the band, aren’t you?” asked Laura.
“Yes, yes I am.” answered Aaron.
“Well, I used to be a singer in the U.S., I was one-hit wonder.” said Laura.
“One-hit wonder? You never released an album?” asked Aaron.
“Well, I just to be one-hit wonder, I won’t release the album. Two months after I released the single, I quit from the music career, and one year later, I had a reunion concert tour in all around U.S. After that, I never sing again. So, do you want release a music album?” answered Laura.
“Yes, It’s our band’s dream.” said Aaron.
“Well, good luck, then!” said Laura.

In Logan’s house, Carlos, Oli, Dan and Jordan came. “Hi, that was fast.” said Logan.
“Of course! We woke up at 4 AM!” said Carlos.
“And we came here at 6 AM.” said Jordan.
“It’s 7 AM, now.” said Dan.
“Why did you not come in when you arrived?” asked Logan.
“I thought that you still sleeping.” answered Oli.
“No, I’m already woke up, silly! I just wrote the song!” said Logan.
“See, I told you.” said Carlos.
“Hey, where’s Aaron by the way?” asked Logan.
“He always overslept in the morning.” answered Dan.
Then Aaron arrived at Logan’s house, “Here I am!” said Aaron.
“Wow, I thought that you were overslept, again.” said Dan.
“No, I’m not! I woke up at 4 AM!” said Aaron.
“STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!” shouted Logan. “We are here to discuss our band!! So, come in!” said Logan.

“Okay, you can play what kind of instruments?” asked Logan.
“I told you that I can play guitar!” answered Oli.
“Me too!” answered Dan.
“I can play drums!” said Jordan.
“I can play piano! I told you many times, Logan.” said Carlos.
“Um…, I cannot play any instruments. But I can sing. I will be lead singer.” answered Aaron.
“It’s alright, wait, you can’t play guitar or bass?” asked Logan.
“No, I can’t.” answered Aaron.
“Ok, there’s a problem. We don’t have a bassist!!” said Carlos.
“C’mon, it’s no big deal, we don’t need a bassist.” said Jordan.
“But we need it, bro! We need a bassist! If we don’t have bassist, our performance will be suck.” said Dan.
“Ok, I‘ll find it!” said Aaron. Then he left.
“Oh yeah, I’m going to buy some equipment for our band in the music store.” said Logan. Then he left.

Aaron arrived at Nick’s house, he rang the door bell. Then Nick opened it.
“Hi, Aaron, how did you know my address?” asked Nick.
“Um…, I got it from Logan. He knows your address.” answered Aaron.
“So, come in, Aaron.” said Nick.
“Nick, actually I’m in a rush, we need a bassist for my band, can you play bass guitar?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, yes I can.” answered Nick.
“BOO YAH! You can join my band!” said Aaron.
“WOO HOO!! I’M IN THE BAND!!! YEAAAH!!!” yelled Nick.

In the music store, “I’m going to buy this!” said Logan to the cashier.
“Sir, all of these cost you forty five thousand Rupiah.” said the cashier.
Logan give the money to the cashier, “Here you go, sir.” said Logan.
Then Vivian came and give her guitar, “I’m going to buy this guitar for my dad.” said her.
“Wow…” said Logan, he fell in love with her.

Aaron and Nick came in to Logan’s house. “Hi, guys! I bring our bassist!” said Aaron.
“BOO YEAH!!!” shouted Nick. Then Aaron punched him. “Sorry. Oh, I’m Nick, I’m going to be your band bassist!” said Nick.
“You recruited!” said Oli.
“What the hell is that, Oli? We should wait for Logan.” asked Dan.
“He can be our bassist!” answered Oli.
“I’m agree with Oli, he must be great on playing bassist.” said Carlos.
“By the way, where’s Logan?” asked Jordan.
“I’m here.” answered Logan. He talked to Nick, “Nick…, You’re RECRUITED!” shouted Logan.
“BOO YEAH!!!” yelled Nick.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
“Dad, here your guitar.” said Vivian.
“Thanks, my daughter.” said Gahwand.
“No big deal, dad.” said Vivian. Then she left.
“I already wrote the Evil Country song!! Its title is ‘My Most Evil Song’!! Ha ha ha ha!!! Now I should send the demo CD.” shouted Gahwand.

“Okay, Aaron will be the lead vocal! Carlos and I will be the lead and background vocal! And Nick will be the background vocal!” said Logan.
“Oh yeah! I’ll sing now!” said Aaron. He started to sing ‘This is My Secret’ song. “3, 2, 1…, Here I am, There you are, Where have you been? We were looking for you…”
“Um… uh…, sorry, I forgot the lyrics!” said Nick. Then all the rest of the band members were fainted.

“Carlos!” said Logan.
“You must tell your secret, If not I will blackmail you, Something about…” sang Carlos. He stoopped singing, “Hey, wait the minute! What the hell is this!? If not I will blackmail you??”
“Um, just like if you share the secret to anyone, you dark secret also will be shared.” answered Logan.
“Wait the minute, that not blackmail!” said Nick.
“Enough talking! Let’s practice again!” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, in The WR Records building, “I falling in love with you… Oh, I falling in love with you…” sang Victoria.
“Victoria, you done it very well! One more song, you will complete your album!” said Ben, The WR Records’ executive.
“Thanks, sir. I will be right back tomorrow for complete my album.” said Victoria.
“Ok, Victoria, see you tomorrow.” said Ben. Then Victoria left.
“Hi, sweet girl, I heard you’ve recorded your song.” said Gahwand.
“Yes, sir. I’m going to complete my music album, with twelve songs. One songs left to record.” said Victoria.
“Ok, girl. I’m going to record my Country song!! Oh yeah, see ya, lady.” said Gahwand.
“Later and good luck!” said Victoria.
Then Gahwand entered the recording room, “Hi, all. My name is Gahwand, I’m here to record my country music single.” said Gahwand.
“Ok, we got your demo CD, and we’re going to record your music now.” said Ben.
Gahwand started to record his song “This is my evil scheme, I gonna (censored) your mind with the evil melody, And complicated country pop, You gonna do my evil plan, ‘Cause this is my evil country song…. This is my my my my evil country song…. This is my my my evil country song….”
“What the hell is that!?” said the guy.
“It’s horrible!!” said the lady.
“BOO!!!” said all workers.

Then Gahwand was kicked out from The WR Records Building, “NOOOOOO!!!” shouted Gahwand.

After that, Aaron and his friends came to The WR Records, they met Ben.
“Hi, I’m Ben, I’m The WR Records executive.” said Ben.
“Hi, sir. We’re going to record our single.” said Carlos.
“Let’s see your skills, if you’re good, I will give you an exclusive contract for your band.” said Ben.
Aaron and his friends started to record their single, then he started to sing “Yeah, yeah, oh. Huh, huh. Here I am, There you are, Where have you been? We were looking for you…”
“Looking for you.” sang Nick.
Aaron and Logan continued to sing “Something about my secret, You won’t know it, I shouldn’t tell it to you…”
“Tell it to me.” sang Nick.
Then Carlos started to sing “You must tell your secret, If not I will blackmail you, Something about your bad feelings, If you tell it, I will keep your secret, I won’t tell or share it to anyone.”
After that, Aaron, Logan, Carlos and Nick sang together “This is my secret, That’s my secret, Don’t tell it to anyone.”
“I won’t tell, I won’t tell.” sang Nick.
Then they sang together again, “This is my secret, My big secret, Don’t spread it to anyone.”
“I won’t spread, I won’t spread.” sang Nick
Then they sang together again, “This is my secret, My biggest secret, Don’t tell it, Or you will be sorry, Don’t try to tell it, Keep my secret, Don’t tell it, Or you will be sorry.”

At 4 PM, “Great, he have recorded our single, and we don’t have a name for our band.” said Carlos.
“I have a name, Loganlicious!” said Logan.
“Too girly, Logan. I have another, Simple Band.” said Dan.
“That’s too simple! We can use Boyz City.” said Jordan.
“I disagree for that name, I have a name, Aaron and the Agents.” said Aaron.
“Why must your name in that band!?” yelled Jordan.
“I agree with him, because he is the lead vocal.” said Nick.
Then Logan started to mad.
“Why his name used in that name, you can't just use your name, Aaron!” said Jordan.
“This is the example, Selena Gomez and the Scene!” said Aaron.
“SHUT UP!!!” yelled Jordan angrily, then he decided their band’s name, “Aaron and the Agents, I agree with that name!”
“But…” said Jordan.
“No excuses!” yelled Logan.
“So starting now, our band called Aaron and the Agents! BOOO YEAH!!!” yelled Aaron and Nick.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, “Um…, I have to go, anyway!” said Aaron. He left Logan’s house.

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “Damn, I failed to record my own country single.” said Gahwand.
Then Aaron came, “You looked sad, what’s the matter?” asked him.
“Aaron, I failed to record my country single in the music industry.” answered Gahwand.

__________________________
_________________________________________________________

On the next Teen Secret Agent:

“Logan, our single is in Billboard Hot 100!!” yelled Carlos.
Then Logan saw his laptop that Carlos used, “Impossible…, our single debuted at number 2!! BRAVO!!” shouted Logan.

“And I heard that the song is the most downloaded in iTunes, and it peaked on number 1.” said Tika.
“No way, ‘This is My Secret’ song is available on iTunes? That’s impossible!” said Dan.

“I will sing my song with my Microphone-Karaoke Louder! This microphone will louder my sound into all entire Jabodetabek!! And I will send my evil message to the entire Jabodetabek!!!” said Gahwand.

Teen Secret Agent Season 2

Next Episode: Evil Country Song

Comments

Popular Posts