Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 1

Episode 1: Senior Year First Day Part 1

Welcome to the new season of Teen Secret Agent! In this season there will be something different in Teen Secret agent. This would be Aaron’s last year on the high school. He stayed at home until the first day of his senior year. Then someone rang the bell.
“Yeah, I’m coming!” said Aaron. He opened the door. It’s Oli and Dan!
“Hi, Aaron.” said Oli.
“Oli, Dan. Come in!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, we need to talk about our senior year.” said Dan.
“I’m going to talk it too.” said Aaron.
After Aaron said that, Oli was really sad. “Guys, I always expect to slow down just a little time, because I don’t want us leaving each other too quickly. When I graduate from Binus International School, I will go to Singapore.” said Oli.
“Me too, Oli. I’m going to go to ITB.” said Aaron.
“So that means you’re going to stay in Indonesia?” asked Dan.
“Yes, yes I am.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, Oli, I’m going to back to the U.S.” said Dan.
“But, how about your brother?” asked Aaron.
“He will decide, he will continue his school in Binus or in the U.S. I don’t know.” answered Dan.
“So, where’s Jordan?” asked Oli.
“He’s still busy with MOS.” answered Dan. “…And actually, there is something that I want to tell you.”
“Your secret?” asked Aaron.
Dan just nod and answered… “I’m a Jew.”
“What!? You’re Jewish!!” shouted Oli.
“Shut up, Oli!” yelled Aaron.
“Guys, this is our secret, so don’t tell this to anyone. Or not, they will laugh at me.” said Dan.
“Dan…, I promise! I will keep your secret! I won’t scare at you just because you’re Jew, you’re still my BFF.” Then he hugged Dan.
“Aaron, thank you.” said Dan.
“Um, Aaron… your iPhone ringing…” said Oli.
Then Aaron picked up his iPhone, “Boss?” said Aaron. He answered the incoming video call.
“Aaron, I have a bad news, Gahwand was free from the prison.” said Boss.
“What!? Why!? Why did he free?” asked Aaron.
“Well, he terrorized me. He escaped from the prison and went to the building to blackmail me. He poisoned my food, and in the night, he make out with me in my bed.” answered Boss.
“Boss, slow down! Tell us what he did to you?” said Oli
“Well, when I woke up in my bed, he kissed and make out me, and then he had a gay sex with me.” said Boss.
“Gross…” said Aaron.
“Ewwww….” said Dan.
“While he did that, he recorded that scene! If I didn’t pay bail for him, the video will be shared in Metacafe and YouTube!” said Boss.
“Wait! You paid the bail for him!?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, yes I did. If not, I’m so dead.” answered Boss.
“Boss, find out what he’s up to next! If you found some information, just call me, okay.” said Aaron.
“Okay, Aaron.” said Boss. He ended the call.
“So, Gahwand is GAY!? Gross…” said Oli.

The next day, Aaron came to Binus International School for the first day of his senior year.
“Aaron!” called Melati.
“Hi, Melati!” called Aaron.
“Yes! It’s time to tell my love at him. Bismillah!” said Melati.
“So, Melati, how are you today?” asked Aaron.
“I’m fine, and… I fell…” answered Melati.
“If you’re fine, I’m fine too.” said Aaron.
Melati failed to tell her love to Aaron. “Oh yeah, I heard you’re going to study in ITB after graduate.” said Melati.
“Yes, yes I am. How about you?” asked Aaron.
“Me? Well… um… I don’t have any plan about university. Insya Allah, I will have it when I graduate.” answered Melati.
“Oh yeah. Maybe you should find the university that suits you.” said Aaron.
“I’ll try it.” said Melati.
“Aaron!” called Oli.
“Oh, Oli called me. I have to go!” said Aaron. He left Melati.
“DAMMIT! Why I cannot say my love to him!! Ya Allah!” shouted Melati.

“Aaron, I heard there are four new students will be here in their senior year. They are from abroad!” said Oli.
“Maybe they can be our friends.” said Aaron. Then he got three incoming MMS. “Three MMS, what are these things?” said Aaron. Then he opened those MMS, there are from these unknown numbers.
“Wow, maybe you have three fans.” said Oli.
“Okay, let’s open the first one.” said Aaron. He opened the first MMS.
The MMS contained… “Hi, my name is Victoria, you must be Aaron. I’m going to sing Chemical React.” said Victoria, after that, she sang Chemical React song “Were you right, was I wrong, Were you weak, was I strong, yeah, Both of us broken, Caught in a moment, We lived and we loved, And we hurt and we jumped, yeah, But the planets all aligned, When you looked into my eyes, And just like that, The chemical react…, The chemical react.”
“I love her sound.” said Oli.
“Me too.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I hope we’ll meet sometime in Binus International School. Oh, by the way, I’m going to spend my senior year in this school.” said Victoria.
“Let’s see what’s next.” said Aaron. He opened another MMS.
The second MMS contained… “Hi, I’m Nicholas, but you can call me Nick. I hope this is really you, Aaron.” said Nick.
“Yeah, it’s me.” said Aaron.
“I like watch action and sci-fi movies since I was a kid, I enjoyed watching those movies. By the way, I’m interested in mystery of aliens. Oh yeah, if you opened this MMS in today or July 12, 2010. That means, this is my first day of my senior year. I will spend it in Binus International School. I hope we can meet sometime, see you.” said Nick.
“I hope so.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I think he is going to meet you.” said Oli. He saw Nick walked to them.
“Hey, do you know about a student named Aaron?” asked Nick.
“Well, you found him.” answered Oli.
“Yeah, that’s me. I’m Aaron, you must be Nick.” said Aaron.
“Yeah, that’s right. I’m Nick.” said Nick. He shook hands with Aaron. “So, have you seen my MMS?”
“Yes, yes I have. I like action movies too. By the way, this is Oli, my childhood friend,” answered Aaron.
“Hi, nice to meet you, Nick.” said Oli. He shook hands with Nick.
“Nice to meet you too, Oli.” said Nick.
“So, where are you came from?” asked Aaron.
“I came from Concord, I used to study in Concord High School.” answered Nick.
“Nick!” called the boy.
“Oh that’s my new friend, his name is Logan. He is a genius boy. By the way, may I look to your iPhone later?” asked Nick.
“Yeah, Nick. By the way, I have more than 1000 songs in my iPhone.” answered Aaron.
“You’re rock, man! I catch you later!” said Nick. He left.
“He’s really good.” said Aaron.
“Yeah, he is.” said Oli.
When Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, he answered his incoming call.
“Good morning, Aaron. We found out that Gahwand was making the giant robot monster to destroy all entire Jabodetabek.” said Boss.
“Giant robot monster?” said Oli.
“Where was he making the robot?” asked Aaron.
“As usual, in his company building.” answered Boss.
“Ok, Oli. Let’s go!” said Aaron.
“Oh, yeah!” said Oli.
“Wait a sec, Oli, you stay in school! Aaron, you’ll go.” said Boss.
“Why?” said Oli.
“I can’t do it alone! I need my friend as a partner, just like Oli.” said Aaron.
“Calm down, Logan will help you with this mission.” said Boss.
“Logan? One of the new senior year students in here?” asked Oli.
“Yes.” answered Boss.
“Ok, I’ll meet him. Thank you, Boss.” said Aaron.
“Good luck, Aaron!” said Boss. He ended the call.
“Oli, we’ll check the final MMS after Logan and I defeat Gahwand!” said Aaron.
“Ok, Aaron. Be careful and good luck!” said Oli.
Aaron ran and left the school.

Meanwhile, “Bro, where are you?” yelled Dan. He was looking for Jordan. Then, he met Tika.
“Hi, Daniel.” said Tika.
“Hi…, Tika. What are you doing in here?” asked Dan.
“I was looking for you, Dan.” answered Tika. Then she kissed Dan.
“Tika, we shouldn’t kiss in here. It’s embarrassing, you know.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, do you want to make out with me?” asked Tika.
“Um… Maybe later if you want to be my girlfriend. By the way, have you seen Jordan?” asked Dan.
“I haven’t see him yet, but I think that he is busy with MOS.” answered Tika.
“Thanks,” said Dan.

Aaron entered his car, and he surprised and noticed that Logan was sitting in the front seat beside the driver car. “WHOA!” shouted Aaron.
“Whoa! Calm down! I’m not a villain. By the way, I’m Logan.” said Logan.
“Yeah, I know. What the hell are you doing in my car?!” asked Aaron.
“I’m going to help you in your mission, Aaron. And I heard you’re the number one student in the entire Binus International School. I’m a genius, that means I smarter than you and I can help you.” answered Logan.
“Ok, let’s prove it with this Sudoku game.” said Aaron. They started to play Sudoku game.

Five minutes later, Logan solved the puzzle first “I won!” yelled Logan.
“Impossible!!” shouted Aaron.
“Oh yeah, I like you, Aaron. You almost defeat me.” said Logan.
“Yeah, if you’re not a genius, I would defeat you. By the way, let’s go to Gahwand’s company!” said Aaron. He started to drive the car, and they went to Gahwand’s company building.
“So, Gahwand escaped from the prison after you sued him?” asked Logan.
“How did you know that?” asked Aaron.
“Boss told me about that. I found out that he had a gay sex with Gahwand.” answered Logan.
“Gross… Boss should pay the bail on him if he doesn’t want the gay scene video uploaded to YouTube or Metacafe.” said Aaron.
“He blackmailed Boss, oh, shit, I guess we got another evil nemesis.” said Logan.
“Oh yeah, I think he likes to watch Nip/Tuck.” said Aaron.
“I hate that controversial drama.” said Logan.
“Okay, we arrived at there.” said Aaron when they arrived in front of Gahwand’s Incorporated building.

To be continued…

__________________________
_________________________________________________________

On the next Teen Secret Agent:

"There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move, Always gonna be a uphill battle, Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose." sang Nick.

“I think you’re Jew.” said Victoria.
“…How did you know that I’m a Jew?” asked Jordan.
“I know that from your face, it shows you that you’re Jew.” answered Victoria.

“What did you say, I’m a gay!? No way, I’m not gay.” said Gahwand.
“But Boss told us that you’re gay.” said Aaron.
“Forget it; I will introduce my new giant robot monster! Behold, Gahwaromon!” said Gahwand.

The second season of Teen Secret Agent

Next episode: Senior Year First Day Part 2.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Have any opinions or any ideas, please comment!

Comments

Popular Posts