Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 7

Episode 7: Working For Tickets

In Binus International School, “Aaron, I’ve just saw an poster about Victoria’s concert on Saturday night!!” said Nick.
“Nick, I think we should come to the concert at that night, maybe we can got an idea for our next song for the album.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, the concert tickets are so expensive!” said Nick.
“What!? How much those tickets?” asked Aaron.
“For Tribune, it costs Rp. 350.000, while Festival costs Rp. 400.000. But I heard that Tribune tickets were sold out.” answered Nick.
“Sold out?!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, sold out, and we don’t have enough money to purchase tickets!” said Nick.
“I think we should have a part-time job!” said Aaron.
“Good idea!” said Nick.

At 2 PM, they got a babysitting jobs, “Ah, this sucks!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, babysitting.” said Nick.
Then Dan and Jordan came. “Hi, you two!” called Jordan.
“Have you buy ticket for Victoria’s concert?” asked Dan.
“Not yet.” answered Aaron and Nick.
“Well, we got the same jobs as you two, babysitting.” said Jordan.
“I told you that I don’t want get that job, bro!” said Dan.
Then Carlos, Oli and Logan came, “Hi, guys, what are you doing?” asked Carlos.
“Well, we’ve got a new job, babysitting.” answered Aaron.
“Cool, same with us!” said Oli.
“This is really bad.” said Carlos.
“Ok, good luck for that, I should go now.” said Logan.
“Logan, where are you going?” asked Carlos.
“I’m now Paskibra Troop’s member, they would give me a free ticket to Victoria’s concert if I do my tasks in there.” answered Logan. Then he left.
“He just got a part-time job, his salary…” said Oli.
“…free ticket.” said Aaron and Nick.

At 7 PM, Aaron arrived at home, he was so mess.
“Aaron, what happen?” asked Laura.
“I got babysitting job, mom. Those babies are sucking me and my friends.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, why did you get this job?” asked Laura.
“I don’t enough money for watch Victoria’s concert.” answered Aaron. Then his iPhone was ringing.
“It must be from Boss, he called your iPhone 4.” said Laura.
Then Aaron answered his incoming video call, “Yes, Boss??” said Aaron.
“Sorry for disturbing you, Aaron. Tomorrow, you should spying at Gahwand from the morning, we found out that Gahwand has a girlfriend, and he’s not gay.” said Boss.
“Is there any reward, Boss??” asked Aaron.
“Well, I heard you and your friend want to watch Victoria’s concert, well…, I will give you two tickets for Victoria’s concert. But, your friend should do this too.” answered Boss.
“Thank you, Boss!! YES!!” yelled Aaron.

The next day, Aaron came to visit Nick’s house, he rang the bell.
Then Phoebe, Nick’s younger sister opened the door. “Hi, Aaron, hello, nice to meet you, I’m Phoebe, Nick’s sister!” said her.
“Yeah, Phoebe, is Nick here right now?” asked Aaron.
“He’s still sleeping, I’ll call him, by the way, would you come in?” answered Phoebe.
“Thanks.” said Aaron, he entered Nick’s house while Phoebe call Nick. While he wait, he drank a glass of orange juice.
“Hi, Aaron.” said Nick, he came out from his room, he’s still shirtless.
“Hi, Nick, you overslept, aren’t you?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, yes I am.” answered Nick.
“Nick, I have found another job!” said Aaron.
“Don’t tell me that the job is babysitting again!” said Nick.
“No, this is different! We got a mission from Boss, we will be the teen spies, and we will spy Gahwand and his girlfriend!! If we succeed, we will get two free tickets for Victoria’s concert.” said Aaron.
“WOOOO!!! Alright! It’s better than babysitting job! Now, let’s go!!” yelled Nick he went outside.
“Um…, Nick, you’re still half-naked.” said Aaron.
Then Nick came back, “I have not showered yet, I should take a shower.” said him.

In Paskibra Troop, “Okay, Logan, you have 10 tasks to do left!” said Melati.
“Ten!? Don’t tell me that I should set the flag in these tasks.” said Logan.
“No, those not, and your first task…, Rezky.” said Melati.
“You first task is… you must help those senior citizens across the street.” said Rezky.

After Logan finished help those citizens, “You must juggling those ice cream!” said Rezky.
“This even not makes any sense!” said Logan while he juggling ice cream.

“You finished five tasks, five tasks to go!” said Melati.
“Ok, what’s my next task?” asked Logan.
“You must wrestling with that alligator.” answered Rezky.
“C’mon, this is like the scene from Phineas and Ferb.” said Logan.
“You should do it; the wrestling will start in one minute! If you don’t want to do this, you won’t get the free ticket.” said Melati.
“Fine, I’ll do it! Let’s fight!” said Logan, he took his shirt off and start fighting with that alligator.
“Go, Logan! Go!” yelled Melati.
Then other members of Paskibra troop came, “Hi, Melati, how’s going?” asked Dinda.
“He is fighting with an alligator.” answered Melati.
Then Logan won the fight and made the alligator K.O. “Yes! I win! Four tasks to go!!” yelled Logan.

Aaron and Nick started spying Gahwand, “I think he will date his girlfriend.” said Nick, then Aaron close his mouth.
“Focus!” said Aaron.
“Ok, there’s too many love in the entire Jabodetabek, and I will destroy those love in all entire Jabodetabek with my Love-Destructor satellite!!” yelled Gahwand, and then someone rang the bell. He opened the door.
“What he’s doing, he’s not destroy those love yet!” said Nick.
“Maybe someone who will be his love coming.” said Aaron.
“Hi, are you Gahwand?” asked that girl.
“Yes, yes I am. And are you Christina?” asked Gahwand.
“Yes, yes I am.” answered Christina. Gahwand tries to press the red button, “Are you Gahwand from datingonline.com??”
“Yes, I am. I heard you interested in evil.” answered Gahwand.
“Yeah, by the way, let’s go outside.” said Christina. She and Gahwand went outside.
“They’re going outside!” said Nick.
“We must follow him, maybe she will be his girlfriend.” said Aaron. Then he and Nick went outside too.

Back to Logan, “Here’s your final task, you must set ten Indonesian flags to ten poles!” said Melati.
“At last, the true Paskibra task! I can do it!” said Logan. Then he set ten Indonesian flags to ten poles quickly. At last, he finished those ten tasks. “I did it! WOOO!!!” yelled Logan.
“Congratulations, you get the free ticket to Victoria’s concert! Here’s your ticket.” said Melati, she gave the free ticket to Logan.
“Thank you, Melati! Thank you, Paskibra troop!!” yelled Logan.

In Dairy Queen Restaurant, while Gahwand and Christina had a lunch in there, Aaron and Nick were spying them.
“I think he tried to press to red button, but he fell in love with that woman.” said Nick.
“He is going to start.” said Aaron.
“Take a look, I have the Evil tattoo.” said Christina, she showed her Evil tattoo in her right arm.
“Hey, me too!” said Gahwand while he showed his evil tattoo in his left arm.
“We’re evil!” said Christina.
“Yes, we’re evil. Okay, I will be right back, I’m going to the restroom.” said Gahwand. Then he left.
“Hey, what the hell? He ended the date?” said Nick.
“Not yet, he said that he will be right back.” said Aaron. Then Gahwand came to him.
“Hi, Aaron, I don’t need this anymore, this red button is for you, if you don’t like it, you can destroy it.” said Gahwand, he gave the red button to Aaron. Then he came back to Christina. “Hey, honey.”
“Why did he give that?” asked Nick.
“He is falling in love, and I will destroy this red button.” answered Aaron, and then he destroyed the red button, while the button destroyed, the Love-Destructor satellite crashed and fell down to the earth. “That’s it.” said Aaron. Then he got an incoming video call. He answered the call.
“Congratulations, you two! You two have done your mission, meet me at Organization of Teen Secret Agent building.” said Boss.
“Yes, we did it!!” yelled Aaron and Nick.

In Organization of Teen Secret Agent building, “You two have done a great job, you stopped Gahwand for destroying loves in the entire Jabodetabek.” said Boss.
“At least he date his new girlfriend.” said Nick.
“She’s evil, by the way.” said Aaron.
“Okay, here are your tickets!” said Boss, he gave them two tickets to Victoria’s concert.
“Nick, I couldn’t do this without you, but we did it.” said Aaron,
“That the use what the friends for!” said Nick, and then he hugged Aaron.

At night, Aaron, Nick and Logan were watching the concert. “She’s great!” said Logan.
“And she’s rocks!” said Aaron.
“WOOO!!!” yelled Nick.
Then… how unexpected! Dan, Jordan, Oli and Carlos came. “Hi there!” yelled them.
“Hey, when did you get the ticket?” asked Logan.
“We got it after finishing our job as the babysitters. They gave us four free tickets to the concert.” answered Carlos.
“At least we can get the inspirations for our next song.” said Aaron.

In the harbor, “I love you, Christina.” said Gahwand.
“I love you too.” said Christina. Suddenly the Love-Destructor Satellite crashed down and fired it ray to Christina. “I don’t love you!!” said Christina, she left the harbor.
“But… But…” said Gahwand.

Comments

Popular Posts