Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 2

Previously on Teen Secret Agent

“Guys, I always expect to slow down just a little time, because I don’t want us leaving each other too quickly. When I graduate from Binus International School, I will go to Singapore.” said Oli.
“Me too, Oli. I’m going to go to ITB.” said Aaron.

“…And actually, there is something that I want to tell you.” said Dan
“Your secret?” asked Aaron.
Dan just nod and answered… “I’m a Jew.”

“Aaron, I have a bad news, Gahwand was free from the prison.” said Boss.
“What!? Why!? Why did he free?” asked Aaron.

“Aaron, I heard there are four new students will be here in their senior year. They are from abroad!” said Oli.
“Maybe they can be our friends.” said Aaron. Then he got three incoming MMS. “Three MMS, what are these things?” said Aaron. Then he opened those MMS, there are from these unknown numbers.
“Wow, maybe you have three fans.” said Oli.

Aaron entered his car, and he surprised and noticed that Logan was sitting in the front seat beside the driver car. “WHOA!” shouted Aaron.
“Whoa! Calm down! I’m not a villain. By the way, I’m Logan.” said Logan.
“Yeah, I know. What the hell are you doing in my car?!” asked Aaron.

Episode 2: Senior Year First Day Part 2

“What should I do next? Maybe I should…” said Oli. Then he met someone who named Carlos.
“Hi, have you seen Aaron?” asked Carlos.
“Um… no, I haven’t. By the way, I’m his childhood friend, I’m Oli.” answered Oli.
“I’m Carlos, by the way. I’m still looking for him, he maybe already read my MMS.” said Carlos.
“MMS?” said Oli. He surprised that Carlos is the sender of the last MMS.
“Yeah, I’m a huge fan of him. Maybe we can be friends and form a band with my BFF, Logan.” said Carlos.
“Carlos, I will right back. I’m going to the restroom.” said Oli. He went to the restroom.

Aaron and Logan climbed Gahwand’s Incorporated Building’s wall with the rope. They arrived at 12th floor.
“Ok, now’s time to defeat our nemesis!” said Logan.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing… again…, “Wait a sec.” said Aaron. He answered the incoming call from Oli. “Oli, I don’t have time for this!”
“Aaron, read and look the last MMS!” said Oli.
“Alright, alright. I’ll call you later.” said Aaron. He ended the call and opened the last incoming MMS. “Let’s see.”
The MMS contained, “Hi, Aaron. I’m Carlos; I’m going to study in your school in my senior year! I like singing! Yeah! I hope we can meet sometime” said Carlos.
“He’s my BFF.” said Logan.
“Wow.” said Aaron.
“He’s funny, as the MMS.” said Logan.
“Okay, let’s go.” said Aaron. Then they came inside the building, suddenly, they’re trapped.
“Oh, Aaron and your new friend, hi. An unexpected surprise! You’re already trapped by my cage.” said Gahwand.
“Nice try, you gay man!” said Logan.
“What did you say, I’m a gay!? No way, I’m not gay.” said Gahwand.
“But Boss told us that you’re gay.” said Aaron.
“Forget it; I will introduce my new giant robot monster! Behold, Gahwaromon!” said Gahwand.
“What’s that, Digimon?” asked Logan.
“No, it’s not. It’s my own monster intention. I will destroy all entire Jabodetabek!!” shouted Gahwand.

In auditorium, Nick picked up the bass guitar and started to sing ‘The Climb’ by Miley Cyrus
“I can almost see it that dream I am dreaming. But there's a voice inside my head saying ‘You’ll never reach it’. Every step I'm taking, Every move I make feels, Lost with no direction, My faith is shaking. But I gotta keep trying, Gotta keep my head held high. There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move, Always gonna be a uphill battle, Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, Ain't about what's waiting on the other side, It's the climb…”

Meanwhile, Jordan came out from the gents’ restroom, then he accidently hit Victoria.
“Oh, I’m sorry! I hit you! Are you okay?” asked Jordan.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” answered Victoria.
“Ugh, this is the first time I hit the girl in Jakarta.” said Jordan.
“I think you’re Jew.” said Victoria.
“…How did you know that I’m a Jew?” asked Jordan.
“I know that from your face, it shows you that you’re Jew.” answered Victoria.
“This is my brother and my own secret, you shouldn’t tell it to anyone. By the way, I’m Jordan.” said Jordan.
“Well, I used to date with a Jew man, but now, we broke up. Maybe, he is coward. Oh yeah, I’m Victoria by the way.” said Victoria.
“Let’s be friends!” said Jordan.

After Oli came out from the gents’ room, he met Nick again.
“Oli, where’s Aaron??” asked Nick.
“Um…, he’s went to his home… for take his wallet in his house. But don’t worry, he will right back to the school!” answered Oli.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “Well, you two, I will activate my monster!” shouted Gahwand. Suddenly, he got a incoming call, “Yeah, I’m coming.” said Gahwand.
Aaron tried to cut the trap “C’mon!” said Aaron.
“What are you doing?” asked Logan.
“Escape, then defeat him.” answered Aaron. He cut the trap. Then they got out from the trap.
“Yeah, forget it!” shouted Gahwand ended the call. “Well, I should activate it.”
“Not so fast, Gahwand!” shouted Aaron.
“Akh! Aaron, how did you escape?” asked Gahwand.
“With scissors, of course.” answered Aaron.
“You must give up, Gahwand!” shouted Logan.
“How about if I said NO!” shouted Gahwand. He activated the Giant Robot Monster.
“What the hell?” said Logan.
“WA HA HA HA HA!!! I already activated the robot, now I will destroy all entire Jabodetabek!” shouted Gahwand. Suddenly the robot was destroyed by itself. “No! My giant robot! Why this always happen to me!?” Then Aaron and Logan attacked him. Then he fell down from the building “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!! (Censored), Aaron and Logan!!!”
“That was close.” said Logan.
“I guess we should back to the school.” said Aaron.
“Oh, there you are, Bro.” said Dan.
“Bro, I told you that I’m busy in MOS!” said Jordan.
“I know it, bro! But I was looking for you. How MOS, eh?” asked Dan.
“It’s very well!” answered Jordan. Then Oli and Carlos came. “Hello, Oli. And who is he?”
“He is Carlos, he is looking for Aaron.” answered Oli.
“I haven’t seen Aaron lately.” said Jordan. Then Aaron and Logan came. “Oh, there you are, Aaron.”
“By the way, who is he, Aaron?” asked Dan.
“I’m Logan, nice to meet you.” answered Logan.
“Aaron, finally! I meet you!!” said Carlos.
“Well, you must be Carlos, aren’t you?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, yes I am.” answered Carlos.
“I knew it! Nice to meet you, Carlos!” said Aaron. He shook hands with Carlos.
“Ok, I should say this, guys. I think we should form the band.” said Logan.
“It’s our dream, you know.” said Carlos.
“Band! That’s it! We’re planning to form the band since summer vacation!” said Aaron.
“It’s our dream, actually! I will play guitar! Yeah!” said Oli.
“Okay, we will have a meeting in my house at Saturday! We will discuss about the band! Ready, team!” said Logan.
“Oh yeah!” shouted all the boys.
“Logan!” called Aaron while the others left.
“Yes, Aaron?” asked Logan.
“I think you’re smarter than me, I guess we can be rivals. By the way, thank you.” answered Aaron.
“Yeah, you’re welcome. I think you can smarter than me if you studying hard.” said Logan. Then he hugged Aaron.

____________________________________________________________________

On the next Teen Secret Agent:

“Hello, my lovely daughter, you did the great job. I will be a country singer.” said Gahwand.
“Please, stop, Dad! I hate country music, I prefer Punk Rock music than Country music.” said Vivian.

“BOO YAH! You can join my band!” said Aaron.
“WOO HOO!! I’M IN THE BAND!!! YEAAAH!!!” yelled Nick.

“Um… uh…, sorry, I forgot the lyrics!” said Nick. Then all the rest of the band members were fainted.

Teen Secret Agent season 2

Next episode: Making the Band

Comments

Popular Posts