Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 6

Episode 6: Evil Living Pudding

Aaron and Nick came to visit Melati in her house, Melati had a fever.
“Hi, Melati, do you feeling better now?” asked Aaron.
“Not yet, I’m still sick of this. My temperature is thirty eight point eight Celsius (38,8oC).” said Melati. Then she thought, “My love, Aaron, he came to see me, it’s time to say that I falling in love with him! Yes!”
“Aaron, I think we should make a snack for Melati, she would get well if we make some.” said Nick.
“Great idea, Nick!” said Aaron. “Melati, we’re going to make a snack for you, what do you want?”
“I want chocolate pudding, it’s my favorite.” answered Melati.
“Ok, we’ll make it! See you!” said Aaron.
“Be patient!” said Nick. Then he and Aaron left Melati.
“Ya Allah, why I can’t my feeling to him!!” said Melati.

In Oli’s house, Carlos came to visit him.
“Hi, Carlos, how are you?” asked Oli.
“Today’s really great!!” answered Carlos.
“What the matter with you? You’re so excited, aren’t you?” asked Oli.
“Yes, I am excited! Because our band’s music video peaked in number 1 on Morning Music show!” answered Carlos.
“Really? I should check The IW’s website to see the chart with my new Vaio P, and while see the chart, let’s go to Aaron’s house.” said Oli.
“Wait a sec, you can’t browsing while you walk with this!” said Carlos.
“Don’t worry, I’m going to browsing the chart with my Telkomsel Flash, and you can bring Vaio P while a walk, because um… you can bring this as you SMS with your handphone!” said Oli.
“Okay, then. Aaron has Vaio P, doesn’t he?” asked Carlos.
“No, he doesn’t. He has Vaio W.” answered Oli.

In Aaron’s house, Victoria came to visit him, then she met Henry.
“Hi, Mr. Henry, I’m Victoria.” said her.
“Victoria? You must be the famous teenage singer!” said Henry.
“That’s right. By the way, is Aaron here?” asked Victoria.
“Yes, he’s in the kitchen with Nick. I’ll call him.” answered Henry.
“No, I’m going to see him in the kitchen.” said Victoria. Then she went to the kitchen.
In the kitchen, Victoria saw the kitchen was very messy. Then she saw Aaron and Nick.
“Hi, Victoria.” said Nick.
“Do I know you?” asked Aaron.
“Hi, what are you doing?” asked Victoria.
“We’re making pudding for Melati, I think this would hard for us.” said Nick.
“Let me help.” said Victoria. She helped Aaron and Nick.

In Logan’s house, he got an MMS from Boss. “Hello, Logan. Evil professor Gahwand is going to make all entire Jabodetabek people to be evil. You must stop him, Logan!” said Boss.
“Evil, not again.” said Logan. After he saw the MMS, he went to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building by motorbike.

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Logan opened the window and came to Gahwand’s lab.
“Ah, Logan, eh… Where’s Aaron?” asked Gahwand.
“He visited his sick friend in the hospital.” answered Logan.
“Never mind and I introduce you Evil-Ray Gun!! By the way, Logan, you must help me to make people in all entire Jabodetabek!!” said Gahwand.
“I don’t want to, but I will stop you!!” shouted Logan.
“What the hell!? Fine, I will turn you into evil first!! Take This!!” yelled Gahwand. He tried to shoot Logan.
But Logan dodged his shot, until he went outside, Gahwand shot him until he evaded it and the shot went to Aaron’s house.

Back to Aaron’s house, Oli and Carlos came to visit him.
“Hello, you two, Aaron and his friends are in the kitchen.” said Laura.
“Yeah, thank Miss Laura.” said Carlos. They came inside.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!”
yelled Victoria suddenly.
“Hey!!” yelled Oli. He and Carlos went to the kitchen.
“The pudding!! It’s alive!!” yelled Nick.
“I think it went outside.” said Aaron.
Then they went to outside. When they were in outside, the pudding was really alive!!
“OMG!!” said Oli.
“WTF!!” said Carlos. Then the alive pudding ate him.
“Carlos!” shouted Oli.
“We should rescue him!” said Nick.
“But how we defeat the alive pudding monster?” asked Victoria.
“We should use this!” said Aaron, he took a water gun.
“And this, of course!” said Nick, he took a grenade.
“No! You can destroy Aaron’s house with grenade, silly!” said Oli, he took the grenade from Nick.
“Fire!” yelled Aaron, he shot the pudding monster with his water gun while the others took another water guns, and then they were attacking the pudding monster.
“Take this!!” yelled Nick, he threw the water balloon to the pudding monster, it a hit!
After got a hit, the pudding monster dropped at Aaron’s skateboard park, and then Aaron and his friends shot it.

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “Damn, it’s no use!! But, I will call my evil troop!!” said Gahwand, he pushed the button and called the pudding monster.
In Aaron’s house, while the pudding monster went to Gahwand’s building, Carlos was safe.
“YEAAAAH!!!” shouted Aaron and his friends.
“Pudding!” said Carlos.

The pudding monster came to Gahwand’s building, “HA HA HA!!! The giant monster, get him!!” yelled Gahwand. The pudding monster chased Logan.
“I will make you down!” shouted Logan, he pressed the emergency button, it turned on the water sprinklers and destroy the monster.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My monster!!!” yelled Gahwand.

Back to the kitchen, “Hi, guys, what are you doing?” asked Laura.
“We failed to make a pudding.” answered Aaron.
“That’s for Melati.” said Nick.
“Hey, I can help you with that!” said Laura.
In the hospital, Aaron and Nick came to visit Melati again and give her the pudding.
“Wow, you’re great, Aaron and Nick. This is delicious.” said Melati after she ate the pudding.
“Yeah! We’re rock!” said Nick.
“Nick, this is hospital!” said Aaron.
“Sorry, and we made this pudding!” said Nick.
“With some help with my mom.” said Aaron.
“Wow!” said Melati. Then she thought, “Oh, Aaron, he gave me his own made pudding to me, now it’s time to tell my love to him!”
“Actually, Melati, we have to go.” said Nick.
“We have a song to record in The WR Records today.” said Aaron.
“Ok, good luck. I’ll see you.” said Melati.
“I hope you can get well!” said Aaron. Then he and Nick left the hospital.
“Damn!” said Melati.

Comments

Popular Posts