High School President Episode 1

High School President took place in Binus International School at the beginning.
Jacob arrived at school and put his skateboard on his locker.
“Whoa! You’re now riding skateboard to school?” asked Dave, Jacob’s best friend.
“Yes, of course! I decided to not ride my bike, I can be busted again by the cops.” answered Jacob.
“You were busted yesterday?” asked Dave.
“Yes, I was.” answered Jacob.
“Hey, did you record the OSIS discussion on your iPhone?” asked Dave.
“Yes, and you want to check it out?” asked Jacob.
“Yeah, of course!” answered Dave.
Jacob took his iPhone and played the video:

“From now on, all freshman students are not allowed to ride their bike to school, they can’t be busted by the cops.” said Melly, Jacob’s older sister and also the student council president.
“I really, really disagree with that, leader! Most boys want to ride their bike, and they can get their driving license!” said the Chief Secretary of Sports.
“I’m sorry, they can get their driving license, that’s right, but they must be sixteen years old or older first.” said Melly.
“Yeah, she’s right, that’s really bad for them.” said Rebecca, the treasurer.
“Thank you, Rebecca.” said Melly.
“And where the hell the money that you used as your sexy photo shoot?” asked Rebecca.
“Um, did I borrow the money from you? I’m sorry, I didn’t borrow yours.” answered Melly.

“Now that rule is valid from now, and why most freshman students ride their bike to school?” asked Jacob, and then he saw Dave’s bike “You rode your bike, didn’t you?”
“Hey, I don’t know that’s the one of the school’s rules.” answered Dave.
Then their another best friend, Garrett came “Jacob, why your sister make her photo only wearing bikini is now her Facebook’s profile picture?” asked him.
“Um, maybe she spent her money for her bikini photo shoot.” answered Jacob.
Garrett put his helmet on his locker “Your sister is really not a good role model.” said him.
“Garrett, you rode your bicycle to school?” asked Dave.
“Yes, it’s the way to get healthy, we must do some sports, like I did.” answered Garrett.
“Hey, I rode my skateboard!” said Jacob, he shook and slapped Garrett’s right hand.
“Okay, we should come to the class, we’re going to be late.” said Dave.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Pilot

After class was over, Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came out from their class.
“As usual, your job as the class president was so awesome!” said Dave.
“Really! Yeah!” shouted Jacob.
“Guys, I have to go, I have school futsal team’s training to do, so I see you tomorrow!” said Garrett, he went to the field.
“Okay, back to your sis’ bikini profile picture.” said Dave.
“Dave, I told you don’t even talk about it anymore! In fact, she is really a bad… um…” said Jacob.
Dave continued “…role model?”
“Yes.” answered Jacob.
“Jacob, you need to grow up, like your sister did.” said Dave.
“No, I don’t want to, I can be a bad role model for my friends, I’m not ready to take my picture being only wearing my underpants.” said Jacob, then his iPhone was ringing, and so Dave’s Blackberry phone, they answered the calls in the same time “Hello, this is Jacob Cartwright.”
“This is David Baruchel.” said Dave.
“Say what?” asked Jacob and Dave in the same time.
“Wait, my sis is fired due…” said Jacob.
“…wait, you can’t kick my brother out from the student council, or should I call it OSIS.” said Dave.
“…bikini, bikini? Okay, I’ll tell her.” said Jacob.
“That’s the bad news.” said Dave.
“Thank you, sir!” said Jacob and Dave ended the call in the same time.
“My sister is so fired from her job.” said Jacob.
“And my brother too.” said Dave.
“Maybe because of that sexy picture on her Facebook.” said Jacob.
“You said you don’t want to talk about it anymore.” said Dave.
“Oh, what the heck, you’re so right!” said Jacob.

Jacob finally came home, he unlocked the door and opened it, and then he put his skateboard on the garage.
“Oh, mom, dad, if you were here, you would be mad at my sis.” said Jacob stared at his family portrait.
His parents were gone to London due their jobs to do.
Then someone rang the door.
Jacob took his shirt off and he opened the door, and after he saw his sister, Melly, he said “Oh, gross…”
“Hey, Jacob, my cute little brother.” said Melly hugged Jacob.
“Sis, stop it, I knew what happens to you, you’re fired from your job.” said Jacob.
“Yeah, you’re right, do I look sexy?” asked Melly.
“Sis, your Facebook’s profile pictures made you’re fired. If our parents are here, they will… um…” answered Jacob.
“…mad at me, won’t they?” continued Melly.
“Yes.” answered Jacob.

At night, Jacob was practicing his basketball skills, he threw the ball to the ring, and he did it. After that, his iPhone was ringing, he answered the call.
“Hello, Dave?” greeted Jacob.
“Jacob, have you done your physics homework?” asked Dave.
Jacob remembered that he hadn’t finished his physics homework yet “No, I haven’t, I forgot…” answered him.

Later, Dave came to the house and continued working his homework with Jacob, he also told Jacob about the solution.
“So we have to remove i cross i, because if they both are same, that means… zero.” said Dave.
“Okay, so if we…” said Jacob, then Melly came again “Oh, it’s you again.”
“I made you two my homemade brownies…” said Melly, she gave them two plates of brownies, she left again.
“My sis is really bad baker, look, her brownies are too overcooked.” said Jacob.
“Yeah, but this is tasty!” said Dave.
Then Garrett came to the room “Hi, bro!” greeted him.
“Hi, how’s your training, bro?” asked Jacob, he shook hand with Garrett.
“Better than last week, and I have some news!” answered Garrett.
Then Jacob’s iPhone was ringing again, Jacob answered the call “This is Jacob Cartwright, hello.” greeted him, he said to Dave and Garrett “From our principal.”
“Wow.” said Dave.
“Sir, I know my sis was fired from her job.” said Jacob “What, you want me to be the new student president? I’m sorry, sir, I’m still freshman, so I’m not ready for it. You saw me leading my class? Fine, I’ll think it later, sir.”
“He offered you to be the student council president, didn’t he?” asked Garrett.
“Jacob, this is a really good chance! Big opportunity for you, you can be the leader of the school!” answered Dave.
“Principal is the leader of the school, Dave.” said Garrett.
“Okay, I accept his offer, but I will call him later.” said Jacob.
“Um, Jacob, why there’s your sis’ bikini photo in here?” asked Garrett.
Jacob was surprised and didn’t realize that her sister put the picture on his room.

The next day, Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came to school.
“Okay, I will talk to the principal, and I’ll tell him…” said Jacob.
“…in the principal office?” asked Dave.
“…that I accepted the offer.” answered Jacob, he turned back and he surprised that the principal was right behind of him “Oh my god, you scared me, sir.”
“Mr. Cartwright, I heard what you said, you’re ready to be the school council president.” said the principal.
“Yeah!” said Dave and Garrett in the same time.
“Okay, I accepted your offer, deal.” said Jacob, he shook hand with the principal.

After school, Jacob came to the School Council Office.
“Okay, here we are.” said Jacob, he opened the door, and suddenly, Blake, his new vice-president spilled the slushy on Jacob’s face.
“Hello, ex-president’s little brother…” said Blake.
“What are you doing at me?!” asked Jacob.
“Hey, looks like he is really mad.” answered Blake.
“Well, well, well, he really don’t understand about his sis’ bikini profile picture.” said Rebecca.
“Don’t even talk about that.” said Jacob.
“Hi, Jacob, this is your sexy sister, I’m so hot, and I want you to get out from this room!” said Blake.
Then Jacob started to be angry.

Meanwhile, Dave and Garrett were drinking Slushie.
“I hope he’s alright in his first day.” said Dave referring to Jacob.
“I hope so.” said Garrett.
Then Jacob came to them.
“Jacob?” called Garrett.
“That was so fast and quick.” said Dave, he punched by Garrett.
“Dave, Garrett, they still remember my sis’ profile picture, they started to hate me.” said Jacob.
“Bro, you should come back and tell that’s not the big deal.” said Dave.
“I can’t do it. If I hired as the student council president, they will mock me.” said Jacob.
“Bro, sometimes the first day of your job is hard, but the student council is like our class, you lead us so well, now you have to deem the council as our class.” said Garrett.
“Yeah, you know, I think I must fire someone.” said Jacob.

“Okay, can you stop looking at Melly’s bikini picture?” asked Rebecca to all student council members.
“Rebecca, don’t say that! He is the brother of that girl, our ex-leader!” answered Blake.
Then Jacob came again “Hi.”
“You finally came again, the boob-head’s brother.” said Blake.
“Yup, and I made a decision, first of all, Blake, you didn’t welcome me so well, and you mocked me as well, and I’m sorry, but you’re so fired.” said Jacob.
“Dude, you can’t fire me! You’re newly our leader!” said Blake.
“Yes, he can.” said the principal came “Blake, you mocked Jacob as the new student council president, second you talked about Melly’s Facebook’s profile picture. I’m sorry, you’re fired.”
“Fine!” shouted Blake, he left.
“Jacob.” called Rebecca.
“Yes?” asked Jacob.
“I think you’re going to be our responsible leader for this council!” said Rebecca.
“Thank you, Rebecca, I hope so.” said Jacob.
“And I still hate you because of your sister.” said Rebecca.
“Okay.” said Jacob smiled.

At night, Jacob came home so late.
“So, how’s your new job as the new student president?” asked Melly.
“You don’t deserve to ask that question, sis.” answered Jacob “In fact, I’m the first ever freshman student who become the student council president, I’m so happy.” Then he took his shirt off.
“Wow, I recently heard that.” said Melly, and then she heard a voice who called her as ‘boobie’ “Who the hell is calling me that?” She and Jacob came outside.
“Ewww…” said Jacob when he saw a bra.
“Hey you! You forget something!?” shouted Melly, she threw the bra to the person who called her as ‘boobie’.
“HEY!” yelled the person.
“Oh no, he is must be one of the bullies.” said Melly, after she said that, Jacob soon came back to the house and locked the door.
Melly knocked the door “Jacob! Jacob! He is really bully, bro!” shouted her.

Comments

Popular Posts