The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 4

Election

“Okay, class, before you leave, there’s an announcement for you all, we need an president for our class, and I want three or four of you nominated for the election.” said Robby.
“Sir, I think we can have the better and young president, like Dan.” said Lewbert.
“Me!? And I think you should nominate yourself and make your evil laws!” said Dan.
“What, no, I nominated you!” shouted Lewbert.
“No, silly, I nominated you!” shouted Dan.
“Okay, Dan and Lewbert are in!” shouted Robby.
“WHAT!?” shouted Dan and Lewbert in the same time.
“What, I thought that it was a joke!” said Alyson.
“No, silly!” said Miranda.
“Okay we need one more, Kris, do you want to?” asked Robby.
“I don’t want to, sir.” answered Kris.
“I want to!” shouted Amanda while she raised her right hand.
“Okay, so our nominees are Dan, Lewbert and Amanda.” said Robby.


“I can’t believe that I nominated myself! I don’t want to be a leader!” said Dan.
“You have to, Dan, in the future, you will be the leader of your family, you have to, this is your opportunity!” said Kris.
“Okay, I think I need your…” said Dan.
“Dan, I’m sorry, but according to our school rules, class president election nominees are not allowed to have help by the others, so you must think the idea by yourself.” said Kris.
“Okay, Kris, I will try.” said Dan.

Miranda was looking for her dad’s tape in her room.
“Hi, Miranda, what are you doing?” asked Zeke came.
“Hi, Zeke, you surprised me! And… I’m looking for my dad’s tape, so I will know who my real dad.” answered Miranda.
“Let me help for that, hey, I found it.” said Zeke.
“Thank you, Zeke, you’re helping me, now we’ll see the tape.” said Miranda.

Dan was designing his poster for the election, he hoped that his classmates vote for him.
“Well, I’m done with that, I think its look professional.” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan, cool poster!” said Kris.
“Yeah, looks professional.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, the speech, have you prepare it?” asked Kris.
“Not yet, I must focus.” answered Dan.
“Dan, you will have a campaign, so you have to make a speech!” said Kris.
“After the poster finished.” said Dan.

In the teachers’ room, Robby was drinking a cup of coffee.
“Hi, Robby.” greeted Bill.
“Hi Bill, what are you doing?” asked Robby.
“I’m looking for my daughter, I heard that she in here, and I might need your help.” answered Bill.
“Wait, why do you searching your daughter, I mean your real daughter?” asked Robby.
“Actually…, I broke up with my ex-wife when she was pregnant for seven months; I found out that she lied to me.” answered Bill.
“That’s so not good.” said Robby.
“Wait, I found out after she gave birth to the baby, she married again with another man, but I heard that her husband passed away when the child was five years old.” said Bill.
“Let’s see on this picture.” said Robby, he looked at the picture “I think she is kind of familiar with one of the students.”
“Who is she?” asked Bill.

The next day, Amanda was giving her campaign speech on the class.
“And I want to make this class more creative. Thank you for listening, good morning.” said Amanda.
“Okay, the next is Daniel.” said Robby.
“Good luck, bro!” said Kris.
“Yeah.” said Dan, he stand up and gave his speech “Boys and girls, I want to be a class president, and if you vote for me, I will make this class more creative, more talent, more…”

Five minutes later, almost all students were sleepy when they heard Dan’s speech, except Kris and Robby.
“And that’s all for me, and think, vote for me.” said Dan.
“Both Amanda and Dan were boring, I really bored…” said Alyson.
“The next is Lewbert.” said Robby.
Lewbert gave his speech “Thank you very much, sir, okay, I nominated myself because I want to be a leader of free world, I will give more rock music, more rock decoration, and more rock music culture, you can dance when it’s time to break. If you don’t vote for me, I will call you ‘bad-ass’ and give my finger.”
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all students, except Amanda, Kris, Dan, Miranda and Alyson.
“How rude…” said Alyson.
“Yeah, he will call us ‘badass’ if we don’t vote for him.” said Miranda.

Dan was checking his Twitter, he found out that his classmates wouldn’t vote for him.
“What the hell is this!? No one wants to vote me!” said Dan.
“Hey, Lewbert, how’s my own created speech?” Mitchell’s voice was heard from the outside.
Dan opened the door slowly.
“It’s really good, and I will be the class president!” shouted Lewbert.
“Oh no, so he use Mitchell?” asked Dan.

“See you, Lewbert.” said Mitchell.
“See you.” said Lewbert, he left.
“Hi, Mitchell, what are you doing?” asked Kris came.
“Yeah, I said congratulations to Lewbert, his speech was unbelievable, while your brother, it was boring…” said Mitchell.
“Yeah, but I will vote for Dan.” said Kris.
“Don’t forget, if you vote for him, he will call you ‘bad-ass’.” said Mitchell.
“Oh yeah, I hope he win fair and square too.” said Kris.
“Yeah, I hope so.” said Mitchell.
Dan soon updated his Twitter, he mentioned that Lewbert has cheated.

“What, Lewbert broke the rules!?” asked Kris.
‘Yeah, I saw him, he was helped by Mitchell.” answered Dan.
“Okay, I will help you!” shouted Kris.
“But the rules…” said Dan.
“Forget the rules! I also saw that Amanda also cheated, she was helped by her friend on the phone!” said Kris.
“Okay, what should I do for now?” asked Dan.
“Okay, Dan, this is my own written song for the election, I was going to use this song when I nominated as the school president, and I decided to not using it, I was afraid that it would broke the rules.” answered Kris.
“So, you are going to give this song for me, bro?” asked Dan.
“Yes, Daniel, use that song!” answered Kris.
Alyson saw them in the outside of the room “Oh no, Dan and Lewbert were cheating…” said her.

Miranda and Zeke continue to discover Miranda’s biological father.
“Wait, I think this is ‘If You Were a Star’ song! It was included on the soundtrack of the movie, but I don’t remember.” said Zeke.
“Zeke, do you remember who sang it?” asked Miranda.
“Wait, I only remembered his first name…I think it was sung by Bill.” answered Zeke.
“Wait, I think we must check the internet.” said Miranda, she browsed Wikipedia.org, and she found out that who sang “If You Were a Star” was… “No way, so Bill Rancid is my father?”

The next day, all students on the class gathered on the hall for vote who will be the class president.
“I think Dan will resign, he will run like a chicken.” said Mitchell.
“And so Amanda does.” said Lewbert.
“I heard that, jackass!” said Amanda.
“She’s so rude!” said Mitchell.
“I think Dan won’t give up, he’s still got a chance to shine, you must respect him!” said Amanda.
“No, he’s sucks!” said Lewbert.
Then Dan came with the electronic music, he sang “It’s the election time, I’m in it. When I choose myself, I’m so excited, I will be the class president, like a president. Now you all must pick me. Pick me, pick me, now you all must pick me, pick me, pick me, now you all must pick me”
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Amanda.
Then Dan rapped “You must vote-vote, you must choose-choose. All people must be love me as the class president. Vote for me, choose me, now I will be the class president. Pick me! Choose me, choose-choose me, if you pick me, I will make this class better, I will make this class better, make this class better, if you pick me, I will make this class better.”
“Go, Dan!” shouted Kris.
“It’s the election time, I’m in it. When I choose myself, I’m so excited, I will be the class president, like a president. Now you all must pick me. Pick me, pick me, now you all must pick me, pick me, pick me, now you all must pick me” sang Dan.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all the classmates.
“What!?” shouted Lewbert.
“Voting is open!” shouted Robby.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all the classmates came to vote.

Miranda was absent from the class because she wanted to tell Bill that she is his biological daughter, she came to the teacher’s room to see Bill.
“Mr. Rancid, can I speak with you for a second?” asked Miranda.
“You must be Miranda Shay, why you don’t in the class?” asked Bill.
“I want to tell that, but you might know, I’m your daughter, Mr. Bill.” answered Miranda.
“Miranda, actually I want to come to your class, but you were here, so you told it, I already know.” said Bill.
“You’re my real father.” said Miranda.

Back to the hall, all the students had just voted for their favorite nominee.
“Okay, let’s see the results.” said Robby.
“I hope I win!” said Lewbert.
Dan hoped that he would won this election.
“Okay, it’s tie, Daniel and Lewbert had the same number of votes!” said Robby.
“What!?” shouted Lewbert.
“It’s tie.” said Kris and Dan in the same time.
“Wait the minute!? Someone hasn’t give the vote, which hasn’t vote for them, must choose one from both of two for the class president!” said Robby.
All the students stared at Alyson.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I’m so confused, I’m not going to vote!” shouted Alyson.
“Alyson, you have to vote, you must decide, you must choose Dan or Lewbert to be a class president.” said Robby.
“Oh no!” said Dan when Alyson entered the voting booth.
“What’s the matter?” asked Kris.
“I saw Alyson stared on us yesterday, if she came out, she will tell Mr. Robby that I cheated!” answered Dan.
“Dan, you have to resign!” said Kris.
“Alright, I rather resign than stay in the detention room.” said Dan, he left and called “Mr. Robby, there’s something I want to tell you!”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” shouted Alyson came out from the booth.
“Guys, there’s something I want to tell you, I quit!” said Dan.
All the students were surprised.
“I tell the truth, I broke the rules, class president election nominees are not allowed to have help by the others, so they must think the idea by themselves. I broke the rules, I’m sorry.” said Dan.
“Dan, so you was helped by someone?” asked Robby.
“Yes, I was.” answered Dan.
All students were surprised again.
“So, the winner is…” said Robby.
“Sir, Lewbert also cheated! I saw him, he broke the rules too! He was helped by Mitchell!” shouted Alyson.
Robby started to mad at Lewbert and Mitchell.
Mitchell was whistling, while Lewbert shouted “I wasn’t helped by someone!”
“Okay, I’m sorry, students, the election wasn’t according to plan, one of our nominees was having an AFFAIR!” said Robby.
“WHAT!?” shouted all students.
“I mean, no affair, one of our nominees was cheating, Lewbert, you’re disqualified!” said Robby.
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!” shouted Lewbert.
“Wait, how about Amanda?” asked Dan, he stared Kris “Don’t tell me that you lied…”

“Miranda, do you know ‘If You Were a Star’ song?” asked Bill.
“Yes, I know, and you sang it.” answered Miranda.
“Okay, you’re now a star, you’re now famous as a actress, and I want you to sing that song, I will be the backing vocal.” said Bill.
“Okay, I’ll sing.” said Miranda, he played the music on her phone.
“If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star.” sang Bill.
“If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star.” sang Miranda and Bill.
Miranda sang “If you were a star, makes no difference than ordinary, you don’t need to be proud when you're famous.”
“If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star.” sang Bill.
“You can still be friend of yours, don’t care who’s famous or not. If you were a star, you would famous.” sang Miranda.
“If you were, if you were…” sang Bill.
“You don’t need to be proud, you don’t need to be arrogant. If you do that, you will increasingly shunned. You cannot arbitrarily, you still have to try. If you were a star, you will be famous.” sang Miranda.
“If you were, if you were, if you were,” sang Bill.
You will be famous.” sang Miranda.
“If you were, if you were, if you were,” sang Bill.
“If you were a star.” sang Miranda.
“If you were, if you were,” sang Bill.
“If you were, you will be famous...” sang Miranda.
“If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star.” sang Bill.
““You don’t need to be proud, you don’t need to be arrogant. If you do that, you will increasingly shunned. You can still be friend of yours, don’t care who’s famous or not. If you were a star, you would be famous.” sang Miranda.
“If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star.” sang Bill.
“If you were a star, you will be famous.” sang Miranda.
“If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were, if you were,” sang Bill.
“If you were…, if you were a star.” sang Miranda.

Comments

Popular Posts