High School President Episode 4

High School President took place in Jacob’s house at the beginning.
Jacob was browsing for his homework due Monday, and then he opened the door after he heard someone rang the door bell.
“Hey-O!” greeted John, Jacob’s old friend.
“John! Long time no see, bro!” shouted Jacob, he hugged John.
“I haven’t seen you since the incident!” said John.
“The incident, I didn’t remember that, when?” asked Jacob.
“When our middle school’s futsal team became the champion and we had a party.” answered John.
“You used to be Garrett’s rival, didn’t you?” asked Jacob.
“Yes, I used to, but I have to apologize to him.” answered John.
“Okay, John, Garrett isn’t here right now, he is currently on futsal training in the school.” said Jacob.
“Oh yeah, I’ll tell you the incident.” said John “Man, you haven’t took a shower yet?”
“Not yet.” answered Jacob.


In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Incident

Dave was taking a shower, he spent ten minutes in the bathroom.
“Dave, hurry up! I want to take a shower!” said Jacob.
“Hold on! Almost done!” said Dave.
“Dave, hurry up!” shouted Jacob knocked the door, and then he accidently opened the door and saw Dave naked.
“AAAAAAARRRGH!” shouted Dave.
“AAAAARRRGH!” shouted Jacob “Here’s your towel.” He gave Dave a towel.
“Man, why the hell do you come in!?” asked Dave after he took his towel and covering his sensitive parts.
“Sorry, Dave, it was an accident!” said Jacob, and then he took his shirt off “Oh man, what took you so long?”
“I used too many shower gel, so the bubbles are too many.” said Dave.
“And guess what, our old friend, John, came here.” said Jacob.
“John?! I haven’t seen him since the incident! Wait, what incident?” said Dave.
“I guess I remember.” said Jacob, he told the incident:

“Yeah, we finally won the futsal tournament!” shouted John on the party last year “DANCE PARTY!”
All guests were dancing like a crazy.

“Wait, that’s not the incident!” said Dave.
“Not yet.” said Jacob “Then he accidently drink too much cocktail which contains lots of wine.” said Jacob.
“That’s underage, I mean Under…Age drinking.” said Dave.

“WOO! This is the best party ever!” shouted Dave.
“And what’s John drinking?” asked Jacob.
“Cocktail.” answered Dave.
“I want to try it.” said Jacob.
“No, Jacob, as I know the cocktails contain lots of wine. And I think John doesn’t know it.” said Dave.
“I want to make a toast, to my futsal team! We won the cup!” said John started to drunk.
“Does he drunk?” asked Jacob.
“Oh no! This can’t be good.” said Dave.
John ran to Garrett and kissed him.
“Hey!” shouted Garrett.
“Oh no! Garrett and John are gay!” shouted the other guests.
“No! I’m not gay! He’s drunk!” shouted Garrett.
“I want to see your ass and your ball.” said John.
“Oh man! We should stop him!’ said Jacob, he tried to stop John.
“Take your hands off from me!” shouted John pushed Jacob to the table.
“Oh no! I think he needs a fresh air.” said Dave.

“And then??” said Dave.
“You, Davis, and I took him to outside, and the things are getting worse.” said Jacob.

“I’m John! Let go of me! And let me kiss him!” shouted John in British accent while he was taken away by Dave, Davis, and Jacob, and then he kicked the glass and made the things getting worse.
All guest were gasping and murmuring.
“Ay-yi-yi-yi! Oh! Ay-yi-yi-yi!” shouted John taken outside.

“After that incident, we never see him again, and Garrett started to hate him, not only rival, but his enemy.” said Jacob.
“Thank God we’re still friends!” said Dave, and then he hugged Jacob.
“Oh man! I prefer hugging with our clothes on than hugging shirtless.” said Jacob.
“I want to go to RCTI studios, I want to watch DahSyat LIVE from there.” said Melly.
“No, Melly, we have not enough money for that.” said Garrett.
“It’s free for everyone.” said Melly.
“No, you must pay the ticket to see the show.” said Garrett.
“Garrett, tickets are not needed for this show!” said Melly.
“Hi, Garrett, hi, Melly!” greeted Dave came.
“Hi, Dave, where’s Jacob?” asked Garrett.
“He’s still taking a shower.” answered Dave.

Garrett and Dave were waiting for Jacob in front of the bathroom door.
“He is singing in the shower.” said Dave.
“What song is it?” asked Garrett.
“Kita Selamanya from Bondan & Fade2Black.” answered Dave.
“Okay, he’s done.” said Garrett.
Then Jacob came out and only wearing his boxer briefs “Guys, are you waiting for me?”
“Yes!” answered Dave and Garrett.

At 10 AM, Jacob, Dave, and John were in the living room.
“Okay, you shouldn’t meet Garrett until 12 PM, at 12 PM, you’ll say sorry to him.” said Jacob.
“John, what are you doing?” asked Dave.
“I’m seeing pictures of Garrett, holy crap, he has six pack abs!” answered John.
“John, don’t be gay! You don’t want to be mocked like the incident?” said Jacob.
“No, I don’t want to be said that.” said John.
Then Rebecca came “Hi, who are you?” asked her.
“I’m John, Jacob’s old friend, nice to meet you.” answered John.
“Nice to meet you too.” said Rebecca “Jacob, where’s Melly?”
“On her room.” answered Jacob.
Rebecca went to Melly’s room.
“Oh no! I left my works on school!” shouted Jacob.
“Oh, I forgot that you still have jobs to do.” said Dave.

At 12 PM, Jacob and John were in the living room.
“Are you ready, John?” asked Jacob.
“I think yes.” answered John.
“Is he my old friend?” asked Garrett.
“Yes!” answered Dave.
“Who is he?” asked Garrett.
“I can’t tell you, but you can see him.” answered Dave.
Then Garrett saw John “John?” called him.
“Hi, Garrett.” greeted John.
“What are you doing here?” asked Garrett.
“Garrett, John wants to apologize for that incident.” answered Dave.
“So you both pity him like this? Jacob, Dave, what the hell is wrong with you both?” asked Garrett “I don’t need his apologies. John, I was your friend and your rival, but you ruined it at the party! I’m going outside.”
“Wait, Garrett! I just want to tell you how sorry I am accidently kissing your lips, I was drunk because of that cocktail, After I saw your Facebook profile picture, you’re shirtless with your awesome and athletic body, you have your six pack abs. If I were you, I’d want to punch me to aware myself.”
“Yeah, I accept your apologies, and I’m sorry too if I was wrong.” said Garrett.
“Okay, you both did apologize each other.” said Jacob.
“Actually I’m not prepared for this, I want… I want…” said John.
“Oh no!” said Dave.
“I want to punch your face and kick your ass!” shouted John, he punched Garrett’s face.
Then Garrett also punched John “You caused me to being suspected as gay!” They had a fight.
“Stop!” shouted Jacob.
“Stop fighting!” shouted Dave, he held John, while Jacob held Garrett.
Then Rebecca and Melly came and saw the fighting.
“Both of you, stop!” shouted Rebecca.
“Oh no, another fighting.” said Melly.
“John, we know it was an accident, actually they don’t want to mock you nor Garrett, and then you never saw him again.” said Rebecca.
“I deemed Garrett as my enemy, but now I don’t deem him like that. Garrett, I’m sorry.” said John.
“You don’t need to say sorry anymore, jackass! That word means nothing if you say!” shouted Garrett tried to punch John once again, but Dave and Melly held him.
“Garrett, he’s serious! He wants to apologize!” shouted Rebecca.
“Both of you, stop! You were the enemies, but you won’t be happy for that, I mean, Garrett should accept John’s apology. In fact, I have a song from Bondan Prakoso, I want to sing it for not making the problem bigger.” said Jacob.
Dave took the guitar and gave it to Jacob “Come on, Jacob, you’ll be awesome.” said him.
Jacob started to played his guitar and then he rapped “Eiyo. . . . it’s not the end, it’s just beginning. Ok detak detik tirai mulai menutup panggung, tanda skenario… eyo… baru mulai diusung, lembaran kertas barupun terbuka, tinggalkan yang lama, biarkan sang pena berlaga. Kita pernah sebut itu kenangan tempo dulu, pernah juga hilang atau takkan pernah berlalu, masa jaya putih biru atau abu-abu, memori crita cinta aku, dia dan kamu. Saat dia, dia, dia masuki alam pikiran, ilmu bumi dan sekitarnya jadi kudapan, cinta masa sekolah yang pernah terjadi, that was the moment a part of sweet memory. Kita membumi, melangkah berdua, kita ciptakan hangat sebuah cerita, mulai dewasa, cemburu dan bungah, finally now, it’s our time to make a history.
“Yeah!” shouted Dave and Garrett.
Then Jacob sang “Bergegaslah kawan tuk sambut masa depan, tetap berpegang tangan, saling berpelukan, berikan senyuman tuk sebuah perpisahan, kenanglah sahabat kita untuk slamanya.”
“He sang it well!” said Dave.
Then Garrett and John hugged.
“Oh, Jacob is so sweet sing that song.” said Melly.
“Actually I hate his voice.” said Rebecca.

At night, Jacob, Dave, and Garrett sang the song once again “Bergegaslah kawan tuk sambut masa depan, tetap berpegang tangan, saling berpelukan, berikan senyuman tuk sebuah perpisahan, kenanglah sahabat kita untuk slamanya.”
Meanwhile, Melly sang badly “Bergegaslah kawan tuk sambut masa depan, tetap berpegang tangan, saling berpelukan, berikan senyuman tuk sebuah perpisahan, kenanglah sahabat kita untuk slamanya.”
“Sis…” called Jacob.
Bergegaslah kawan tuk sambut masa depan, tetap berpegang tangan,” sang Melly badly.
Jacob, Garrett, and Dave went out.












Comments

Popular Posts