High School President Episode 3

High School President took place in Binus International School at the beginning.
“Check it out, Jacob!” shouted Dave shown the picture of the girl.
“Who’s that girl? She’s so hot… Who’s that girl, she’s so cool.” sang Jacob mimicked A Night to Remember song.
“She’s my candidate for my girlfriend, or should we call it ‘crush’.” said Dave.
“She’s the newest student on school, isn’t she?” asked Jacob.
“Yes, of course!” answered Dave.
“Her name is Katelyn, right?” asked Jacob.
“Yeah.” answered Dave.
“Jacob, have you heard the newest girl, Katelyn! I fell in love with her!” said Garrett came.
“Wait the minute, Dave said he has a crush on Katelyn, and you have as well!” said Jacob.
“What!?” shouted Garrett and Dave.
“How dare you took my crush!” shouted Garrett, and then Garrett and Dave started fighting.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Dave.
“No, stop!” shouted Jacob.


In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Love Triangle

“She’s mine!” shouted Garrett.
“No, she’s mine!!” shouted Dave.
“Dave, Garrett!” shouted Jacob.
“What!?” shouted Dave and Garrett.
“Our break is over, we have to come to our class now!” said Jacob, and then he left.
“BTW, don’t even try to talk to her!” said Dave.
“BTW, don’t even try to build your muscles to impress her!” said Garrett.

Meanwhile, Rebecca was talking to Oliver in her class.
“So, I can get the money if you hired me?” asked Oliver.
“Yeah, of course! I mean no.” answered Rebecca.
“C’mon, I need money! And let me be your assistant.” shouted Oliver.
“You’re hired!” said Rebecca.
“Yes! Money, please!” said Oliver.
“I told you that you won’t get any money on this job!” shouted Rebecca.
“I will give my snake to you!” said Oliver.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!! Fine, here’s your money!” said Rebecca gave Oliver her money.
“Thank you!” said Oliver, and then he left.
“See you on the office!” said Rebecca, and then she sat and talked to Melly “Why everyone who want to be my assistant want the money?”
“You’re the treasurer, and that’s why they want the money.” said Melly.
“This is really unreasonable!” said Rebecca.
“Oh my gosh! Dean is here! I must impress him with my new perfume!” said Melly, she used her perfume.
“Melly, that’s too much.” said Rebecca.

In Jacob’s class, Dave and Garrett started to hate each other just because they both fell in love with Katelyn.
“Oh, c’mon, you two! You hate each other just because you have a crush on her!?” shouted Jacob.
“SHUT UP!” shouted Dave and Garrett, and then they saw Katelyn came, and then they started to fight again “She’s mine! She’s mine!”
“Oh crap!” said Jacob.

Back to Melly’s class, Melly was sneezing all over the lesson.
“Melly, are you alright?” asked the physics teacher.
“I’m okay, I’m alright. ACHOO!” answered Melly, she sneezed again.
“Melly, I think you’re really sick, I think you should see doctor.” said the teacher.
“But, sir, I’m fine!” said Melly, and then she sneezed again.

“You two, stop fighting!” shouted Jacob.
“Excuse me, can I take Jacob for a while?” asked the physics teacher.
The biology teacher agreed “Jacob, he wants to see you.” said him.

Then Jacob met Melly and the physics teacher.
“Jacob, please take your sister to the doctor, I’m sorry to interrupt you.” said the teacher.
“It’s no big deal, sir, and I’ll take her to the doctor.” said Jacob.
“ACHOO!!” shouted Melly sneezed again.
“C’mon, sis, we should see your doctor.” said Jacob took her to the doctor.

Back to the class, Dave and Garrett stopped fighting.
“BTW, don’t mess with her if you don’t want to get hurt.” said Dave.
“BTW, you should stay away from her if you want to be safe.” said Garrett.

At the clinic, Jacob and Melly finally met Doctor Nicole.
“Hey-O! What’s the problems?” asked Nicole.
“Doctor, she sneezed all over the class, and you must cure her immediately!” answered Jacob.
“Well, I don’t know how the quick…” said Nicole.
“We have to get back to school!” yelled Jacob.
“Okay, maybe we should check her.” said Nicole.
“No! I’m fine! I have to impress Dean with my new perfume!” shouted Melly.
“WHOA! Perfume, I like it too! I always spray it to my body before my work started.” said Nicole.
“Hurry up!” shouted Jacob.
“Okay, we should give it a shot.” said Nicole took the hypodermic needle.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Melly ran away.
“Sis, don’t run!” shouted Jacob chased her.

After school, Dave and Garrett saw Katelyn was chatting with her new friends in the different place.
“Okay, it’s my chance!” shouted Dave, and then he moved and he met Garrett.
“Why you!” shouted Garrett.
“Crap! I met you again!” said Dave “Excuse me, futsal boy, I have to speak with her!” Then Dave met Katelyn “Hello, baby!”
“Hello, dude! Nice to meet you, I hope you’re not the boy who don’t have the things I hate, in fact the things that I hate is… he is smart at physics and math, dumb, idiotic, clumsy…” said Katelyn.
Dave surprised when he heard that “Oh, I must go, and my name is David Baruchel!” said him, and then he left.
“It’s my chance!” shouted Garrett, and then he was going to met Katelyn. Suddenly, Erin, the Chief Secretary of Arts and Culture came and slapped him.
“Garrett, how dare you! I want to kiss you!” shouted Erin.
“Erin, not now!” shouted Garrett.
“You must be kissed by me!” shouted Erin, she kissed Garrett’s cheek, forehead, and even Garrett’s lips.
Katelyn just saw the kiss and felt gross.
“I want to audition for my role in the sinetron (soap opera)!” said Erin, and then he slapped Garrett once again and kissed his lips, she left.
“Babe, sorry, I was going to talk with you, but she interrupted me.” said Garrett “She violated the norm of moral.”

At the office, Rebecca saw Oliver was sleeping on her table.
“WAKE UP, YOU JACKASS!” shouted Rebecca.
“AAAAAAAAARRRRGH!” shouted Oliver “What the hell do you want!?”
“Please help me to do my work.” said Rebecca

Jacob finally came to school, and then he met Dave.
“Jacob, I really need your advice!” shouted Dave.
“You’re trying to impress Katelyn again? Okay, when I was younger, I tried to sing a love song to her, try ‘Any Kind of Guy’ from Big Time Rush. She’ll accept you, but I don’t guarantee the results.” said Jacob.
“Thank you!” shouted Dave left.
“Dave, I need to ask!” shouted Jacob.
Then Garrett met Jacob “Jacob, I need you help!” shouted him.
“But first, did you see my sis?” asked Jacob.
“Yes, I saw her, and she has a strange face and skin, and she shouted so strangely, like this ‘He will be mine! He will be mine! Don’t dare to date him, bitches!’ she also keep spraying her perfume.” answered Garrett.
“Okay, here’s my advice,” said Jacob.

Melly came to the cafeteria and everybody saw her and went away from her, finally she met Dean.
“Hello, Dean.” greeted Melly.
“WHOA!” shouted Dean surprised when she saw Melly’s odd skin.
“I have to say that…” said Melly.
“Wait, I think you should see the doctor.” said Joey, Dean’s friend.
“And your face is so odd, check it.” said Dean gave the mirror to Melly.
Melly saw the mirror “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! Why the hell my face like this!?” shouted her.
“I saw you spray your perfume, and that might be the cause of your sickness.” said Joey.
Melly sneezed again, and then she shouted “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! THAT PERFUME CAUSED ME SICK!”
Then all students who used that perfume shouted “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”

“That’s it, Rebecca, you’re the meanest girl ever I have met!” shouted Oliver.
“Don’t say to me like that!” shouted Rebecca.
“That’s why I’m quit!” shouted Oliver, he left.
“No, Oliver, come back! I need an assistant!” shouted Rebecca.

Dave and the guitarist boy came outside of school as they saw Katelyn came out from school.
“C’mon, play it!” said Dave, and then he sang when Katelyn came “Here I am, there you are, why does it seem so far, next to you is where I should be…”
“Take this!” shouted Garrett kicked the ball to Dave’s head, and then Dave fell down “Come on, keep playing!” He sang “Something I want so bad, know what's inside your head, maybe I could see what you see…”
“HEAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Dave pushed Garrett away, he sang again “Gotta keep on believing, that everything takes time, I'll make up any reason to make you mine,”
Garrett hit the ball to Dave’s head, he sang again “If you're staying or leaving! I'll follow your lead.”
Dave pushed Garrett again and sang “So why keep pretending!”
Garrett also pushed Dave and sang “Open your eyes! I can be what you need!”
Dave and Garrett sang while they were pushing each other “Any kind of guy you want, girl! That's the guy I'll be!”
“Turn myself upside down!” sang Garrett loudly.
“Yes, I will! Yes, I will!” sang Dave loudly.
“She’s mine!” shouted Garrett pushed Dave.
“No! She’s mine!” shouted Dave pushed Garrett.
“Guys! Great song, I like it, but unfortunately I already have a boyfriend.” said Katelyn.
“Say what!?” shouted Dave and Garrett.
“I’m sorry, I’m already dating.” said Katelyn, and then she left.
“Damn it!” shouted Dave and Garrett.
“Dave, Garrett, my sis was fainted when on the way to the outside, so I need your help to bring her to the doctor!” said Jacob.
Then Dave and Garrett shook hand “We’re friends again! Oh yeah!” shouted them, and then they helped Jacob to bring Melly to the doctor.
Katelyn and Dean saw them.
“Wow, I never heard that you have a date.” said Dean.
“I lied actually.” said Katelyn.
















Comments

Popular Posts