The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 3

Love



“Hi, Kris, should I kiss you now?” asked Candice.
“Yes, kiss me!” answered Kris.
Then Candice and Kris were kissing, but Candice realized that it was a dream.

“Okay, kids, that’s all for today’s lesson, see you tomorrow.” said Robby ended the class.
“Kris, I checked your twitter, you said ‘I need my first love.’ you have your first love, you used to date Jade!” said Dan.
“Bro, Jade is not my first love, Jade is just a friend, she didn’t deem me as her love. I don’t love her either.” said Kris.
“Fine, I think you should go to whydontdateme.com.” said Dan.
“I don’t want to.” said Kris. He and Dan left.
“So, how’s your date with Zeke?” asked Alyson.
“Yeah, we enjoyed it, I’ll tell you a story: Yesterday, I and Zeke were finished shooting for the latest episode of ‘Snap! It’s My Date!’, we had our lunch in Dairy Queen, he told some dirty joke and I enjoyed it, but after I went out from the bathroom, the other girls came to him, that made me so mad.” answered Miranda.
“Hi, honey.” called Zeke.
“Hi, Zeke.” called Miranda.
“Look, actually I just want to date you, only you.” said Zeke.
“See, Alyson, where should I date, in outside??” asked Miranda.


“Zeke?” called Alyson.
“No, in this school.” answered Zeke.
“Okay, when?” asked Miranda.
“Tomorrow, on 3 PM, in the cafeteria.” answered Zeke.
“Yeah, I’ll be there.” said Miranda.
“Perfect, see you there.” said Zeke, and he kissed Miranda and left.
“Alyson, I’m afraid that the other girls took him as their date.” said Miranda.
“Don’t worry, that’s usual, he’s a star, same as you.” said Alyson.
“By the way, do you have a crush to someone?” asked Miranda.
“Um… yes, I have a crush on Khairie.” answered Alyson.
“That Malaysian boy?” asked Miranda.
“Yes, of course!” answered Alyson.

“We're smiling but we’re close to date, even after all these days, and you’re gonna be my… Gonna be my…, my first love.” sang Kris while he was writing another song.
“Whoa, I thought you study more about last lesson.” said Dan came.
“Yeah, I want to so, but I have prepare more songs for my future album.” said Kris.
“Kris, you’ve released your debut album, why now?” asked Dan.
“Dan, I want to prepare the songs for my future album earlier, because if I prepare later, I would be bothered.” answered Kris.
“You never changed, Kris.” said Dan.

Meanwhile, Candice was overhearing the conversation.
“Hi, Candice, what are you doing here?” asked Alyson came.
“Alyson, you surprised me!” shouted Candice.
“Let me guess, you have a crush on Kris, don’t you?” asked Alyson.
“No, silly!” answered Candice.
“You can’t lie.” said Alyson.
“Okay, I admit it, I have a crush on Kris, but I’m afraid that he will dislike me after I tell him.” said Candice.
“Okay, I think you need help, come to my room.” said Alyson.

Dan came to the cafeteria.
“Hi, Daniel!” greeted Mitchell.
“Hi, Mitchell, what are you doing?” asked Dan.
“I’m staring that girl.” answered Mitchell.
“You mean Rosalinda?” asked Dan.
“No, silly! I’m seeing Esmeralda.” answered Mitchell.
“Why are you looking her like that?” asked Dan.
“Because I have a crush on her, deep crush, and I want to tell my love, but I’m too shy.” answered Mitchell.
“Mitchell, you need to tell her that you really love her!” said Dan.
“Dan, can you tell her that I love her?” asked Mitchell.
“What?? Me??” asked Dan.

Esmeralda was picking trashes and threw them to the trash can.
“Hi, Esmeralda.” greeted Dan.
“Hi, Daniel, Daniel, right?” asked Esmeralda.
“Yes, and call me Dan.” answered Dan “What are you doing here?”
“I’m disposing those trashes, most of Jakarta Arts students didn’t dispose they trashes.” said Esmeralda.
“Oh, good for you, and by the way, there’s something that I want to tell you.” said Dan.
“Yeah, go on.” said Esmeralda.
“Esmeralda, someone has a crush on you,” said Dan.
“Is he from this school?” asked Esmeralda.
“Yes, he is, and he is currently in the cafeteria, he is waiting for you.” answered Dan.
“Daniel! I know it’s you! I have a crush on you! You can date me now!” shouted Esmeralda.
After hearing this, Mitchell was really mad.

“Candice, welcome to ‘How to Impress a Boy’ class!” greeted Alyson.
“Yeah, thank you, so what’s our first lesson?” asked Candice.
“Okay, our first lesson is ‘Show Your Dance Moves’!” answered Alyson.
“Dance moves, but…” said Candice.
“Candice, you danced with Kris on the last annual dance party, remember??” asked Alyson.
“Yes, but I’m afraid that Kris will dislike…” answered Candice.
“Don’t say that, now show your dance moves!” shouted Alyson.
Candice started to dance and showed her dance moves.

“Okay, Dan, I’ll see you tomorrow at 12 noon!” said Esmeralda.
“Yeah, Esmeralda.” said Dan.
“You ruined it!” shouted Mitchell.
“What, he admitted that he has a crush on me, I tried to tell that you have a crush on her, now he’s, I mean she is officially my girlfriend!” said Dan.
“I don’t care, you must break up with her and make her love me! If not, I will upload your embarrassing video!” shouted Mitchell.
“You’re really evil!” said Dan.

The next day, Kris was checking his Facebook fan page.
“So many posts for me, and I have 50,000 fans already?! Okay, I should update this!” said Kris. He updated his Facebook status.
“Stupid girl!” said Dan.
“Dan, what’s the matter with you, man?” asked Kris.
“I tried to tell Esmeralda that Mitchell has a crush on her, but the result is… I’m dating Esmeralda.” answered Dan.
“You shouldn’t do that, you should let Mitchell tell her by his own.” said Kris.
“He was forced me, he really forced me!” said Dan.
“Okay, are you going to break up with her?” asked Kris.
“Yes, but, that’s not going to be easy, that’s really hard.” answered Dan.
“Oh yeah, Esmeralda is environmentalist, so we must think that the plan that make her decide to break up.” said Kris, and then he saw a can of Bay Fresh “Oh yeah, you can use this!”
“That’s Bay Fresh, bro.” said Dan.
“Yes, the aerosol is going to destroy ozone, remember, use this in the cafeteria as much as you can, and then she will break up with you.” said Kris.
“Oh yeah, thanks, Kris. I hope this will work.” said Dan.

“Okay, lesson two for our class is… ‘Sing a Lovely Song’!” shouted Alyson.
“But I don’t…” said Candice.
“I have, you should sing ‘Love Story’ that sung by Taylor Swift.” said Alyson.
“Whoa! I love Taylor Swift! Let me sing that!” said Candice.

Khairie logged on to whydontdateme.com and recorded himself for the webcast.
“Hi, I’m Khairie, I’m a rapper, I’m from Malaysia, and currently I’m in Jakarta Arts Boarding High School.” said Khairie.
Kris came and asked him “What are you doing?”
“Record myself for whydontdateme.com.” answered Khairie.
“I think you should dress like this.” said Kris while he opened a button on Khairie shirt “And your hair needs style.” Kris took a gel and put it on Khairie hair, and then he styled Khairie’s hair “There, done.”
“Thank you, this will attract some ladies.” said Khairie.

“The next lesson is… ‘Cook a meal with love’! Okay, Kris likes… pancakes, NY-style pizza, fried banana, I mean pisang goreng, and cendol.” said Alyson.
“So I must pick one?” asked Candice.
“Yeah, you should try to cook his favorite food.” answered Alyson.
“Okay, I will make fried banana.” said Candice.
“But you have to give it to Kris!” said Alyson.
“Say what!?” asked Candice.
“You must give your dish to Kris, so you can impress him!” answered Alyson.
“Okay, I’ll try!” said Candice.

“Kris, check it out!” said Khairie.
“What, you posted another video on whydontdateme.com?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, check it out!” answered Khairie, he played his own made music video, he sang “I’m Handsome, Baby”
“Cool, and you should put your video on your MySpace page.” said Kris.
“I don’t have one.” said Khairie.
“Put in your Facebook!” said Kris.

Esmeralda was taking another trashes on the cafeteria, and suddenly she saw Dan was spraying himself with Bay Fresh.
“Daniel, what are you doing!?” asked Esmeralda.
“I’m spraying myself with Bay Fresh.” answered Dan.
“But aerosol spray can destroy ozone, and you can hurt yourself with that! You can sick!” said Esmeralda.
“Oh, crap, it’s gone!” said Dan, he threw away the can.
“Dan, you should throw this to the trash bin.” said Esmeralda.
“Oh, damn! I can’t take it anymore! I didn’t have a crush on you, I tried to tell you yesterday that Mitchell likes you, he has crush on you.” said Dan.
“Mitchell? But he didn’t seem like me.” said Esmeralda after she saw Mitchell was dating with another girl.
Dan saw Mitchell, and then he realized that he was tricked. “Mitchell!” shouted Dan, he pulled Mitchell. “What the hell are you doing!?”
“I’m dating with my new girl, her name is Rosalinda.” answered Mitchell.
“Yesterday, you told me that you like Esmeralda!” shouted Dan.
“I changed my mind, in fact, you already date Esmeralda, so I date Rosalinda instead.” said Mitchell.
“How about ESMERRALDA!?” shouted Dan.
“RRROSALINDA!” shouted Mitchell.
“ESMERRRRALDA!” shouted Dan.
“RRRRROSALINDA!” shouted Mitchell.
“ESMERRRRRRALDA!!” shouted Dan.
“RRRRRRROSALINDA!!!” shouted Mitchell.
“ESMERALDA!” shouted Dan.
“You lost! I date Rosalinda, I won!” shouted Mitchell, and then he left.
“Yeah, have fun with your goddamn girlfriend!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, it’s no big deal, it’s okay, I don’t have to date Mitchell nor you anymore, in fact, I spent some time with you, as my friend.” said Esmeralda.
“Yeah, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell that yesterday, so we’re friends?” asked Dan.
“Yeah!” answered Dan.

Back to Kris’ room, Kris took his shirt off, he heard the ringing bell.
“Yeah, coming!” said Kris, he opened the door.
“Hi, Kris!” greeted Candice.
“Hi, you must be Candice, you danced with me at the last annual dance party, right?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I am, and there’s something I want to say to you, but, but…” answered Candice.
“You don’t need to shy to say it, I won’t mad.” said Kris.
“Kris, I want to say this…, I… I have a crush on you.” said Candice.
“Hey, me too, you told it, you have done a good job.” said Kris.
“Yeah, thanks, should we date now?” asked Candice.
“Yeah, that’s sounds cool and… lovely, you’re my girlfriend now!” answered Kris.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Candice.
Meanwhile, Alyson was overhearing on the conversation “You did it!” shouted her.

At night, Khairie was checking his whydontdateme.com account.
“How’s your date?” asked Kris came.
“I got ten responses.” answered Khairie.
“Wow, that’s cool!” said Kris.
“No, that are not cool, I’ve got nothing from teenage girl.” said Khairie.
“Let me see, but this one is feel young.” said Kris.
“Nope, she’s forty-five years old.” said Kris.
















Comments

Popular Posts