The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 2

Hip-Hop

Khairie was rapping Eminem’s song, “No Love” when he played the song.
“I'm live again, more alive then I've been in my whole entire life, I can see these people ears perk up as I begin, a spaz with a pin I'm a little bit sicker then most, *censored* gonna get thick again, they say the competition is stiff but I get a hard *censored* from this *censored* now stick it in, I aint ever given in again, caution to the win complete freedom look at these rappers how I treat them so why the *censored* would I join them, when I beat them, They call me a freak cuz I like to spit on these pussy's before I eat them, man get these whack *censored* suckers stage where the *censored* is Kanye when you need him,” rapped Khairie. Then he stopped the song. “Man, why the rap songs always full of profanity?”
Then Kris came “Hi, what are you doing?” asked him.
“I’ve just wondered, why the hip hop song always use many kinds of profanity.” answered Khairie.
“I think, the songwriters wrote the profanity on the song, but don’t follow them, Khairie, they might be the bad role models.” said Kris.
“You mean, I must write the bad hip hop songs that include profanity?” asked Khairie.
“No, no, no, you’re still teenager, I think, you’re not allowed to write the bad song first, you must write teen hip hop song.” said Kris.
“You mean, hip hop for teens, but I don’t have any idea.” said Khairie.
“Okay, I’ll help you.” said Kris.

In Miranda and Alyson’s room, Alyson was reading Miranda’s diary.
“Alyson, what are you… NO!!” said Miranda.
“Hi, Miranda, I’ve just read your diary.” said Alyson.
“Give me that!” shouted Miranda took her diary, but Alyson wouldn’t give her.
“I’m sorry, Miranda, but I should read more.” said Alyson.
“Alyson, you mustn’t read this!” shouted Miranda, she pulled her diary and her diary’s pages came out from her diary.
“Hey, I know this, dear diary, I was searching my real father.” said Alyson.
“Give me that!” shouted Miranda. And she knew that Alyson knew that she was searching for her real father. “Alyson, you read that, and you know that, I’m currently searching my real father after my mom said that my real dad is still alive.”
“Who is he?” asked Alyson.
“Well, my mom said that he is an aspiring singer and dancer when he was in high school, and then she fell in love with him.” answered Miranda.

Kris and Khairie were writing a song.
“No, you shouldn’t put s-word!” said Kris.
“Yeah, I forgot about that.” said Khairie.
“Hi, bro! Hi, Khairie!” called Dan came.
“Hi, Dan, how’s your extra class?” asked Kris.
“It was so boring, no teachers, and no dancing lessons.” answered Dan.
“Oh man, that’s bad, so what are you going to do now?” asked Kris.
“Nothing, except practicing my dance moves. And what are you both doing?” answered Dan.
“Well, we’re writing another song, and we should try it.” said Kris.
Khairie rapped “Yo, bro! Should we be friends or we could be frenemy?”
“Stop, you shouldn’t write the ‘frenemy’ word, I think a rival is better.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, we’ll think about it.” said Kris.

Miranda took the box that would be the clue of her biological father.
“Okay, here are the tapes of my real dad’s performance, from dancing to singing.” said Miranda.
“I think we need a VCR or VHS player.” said Alyson.
“Maybe someone has it.” said Miranda.

 “Okay, I think we’re ready!” said Khairie.
“Wait!” said Kris.
“What!?” asked Khairie.
“You don’t need write the ‘hell’ word, it’s hip-hop song for teen, remember?” answered Kris.
“Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” said Khairie.
Then Zeke came “Hi, let me guess, you’re writing a song, aren’t you?” asked him.
“Yes, we are.” answered Khairie.
“What kind of song are you make?” asked Zeke.
“Hip-hop!” answered Kris.
“Okay, let’s compose it!” said Khairie.

“Wow, he’s really great.” said Miranda.
“Wait, I think that moves kind of familiar.” said Alyson “Or just my feelings.”
“Okay, he will sing now.” said Miranda.
They watched Miranda’s real dad performance.
“His voice so beautiful!” said Alyson.
“Yeah, he’s great.” said Miranda.

“Are you ready?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, I’m ready!” answered Khairie.
Then Kris started to play his guitar, while Khairie play his keyboard. Kris sang “We’ve meet each other when your first day of your first year, we’ve meet each other when my first day of my second year, I know that we can be friend, but what if you’re my rival, I'll bet you, when you say beat me.”
Kris and Khairie sang “‘Cause we can... We can be BFFs, you’re so kind, we could be the thing yeah. We can be friends, so let’s be friends, we can be friends, so let’s be nice, we could be onto something so good, tell me what your mine. We can be friends, so let’s be friends, we can be friends, so let’s be nice.”
“Yo, bro! Should we be friends or we could be a rival? I don’t want to be your enemy, I want to be your friend.” rapped Khairie.
“I'll bet you, when you say beat me.” sang Kris.
Kris and Khairie sang “‘Cause we can... We can be BFFs, you’re so kind, we could be the thing yeah. We can be friends, so let’s be friends, we can be friends, so let’s be nice, we could be onto something so good, tell me what your mine. We can be friends, so let’s be friends, we can be friends, so let’s be nice.”
“Hey, bro, you make me nice, it ain't about what you done for me lately, it's all about us, I’m telling the truth, I just wanna be your friend.” rapped Khairie.
“We can be friends… We can be friends…” sang Kris.
Kris and Khairie sang “‘Cause we can... We can be BFFs, you’re so kind, we could be the thing yeah. We can be friends, so let’s be friends, we can be friends, so let’s be nice, we could be onto something so good, tell me what your mine. We can be friends, so let’s be friends, we can be friends, so let’s be nice.”
Dan and Zeke clapped their hands.
“Well, nice song!” said Dan.
“But you have to compose it again.” said Zeke.
‘Okay, Zeke.” said Kris.

At night, Kris took off his shirt, and then he went to bed.
“Whoa! Kris, why you only wear your boxer brief when going to sleep?” asked Khairie.
“That’s my habit, started from 9th grader.” answered Kris.
“Why did you do that?” asked Khairie.
“I won’t tell it.” answered Kris.
“Oh, c’mon, Kris!” shouted Khairie.
“Okay, you’re really forced me, when my friends and I were having a slumber party, for boys only, some of my friends took their shirt off and only wearing boxer brief, yeah, maybe they’re only wearing their trunks.” answered Kris.
“Trunks, ewwww…” said Khairie.
“Okay, that’s all, good night!” said Kris went to sleep.
“I think I need write more song tonight, or maybe I must sleep?” said Khairie.







Comments

Popular Posts