The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 1

Welcome Back to Jakarta Arts!



Kris and Dan finally back to Jakarta after Kris’ debut worldwide concert tour.
“I can’t believe it, we’ve just gone worldwide, from Singapore to New York and L.A!” shouted Dan.
“Yeah, that was our best vacation ever! Including my crazy Sweet Sixteen party in Manchester! I can’t believe that Pitbull came to the party!” said Kris.
“Oh yeah, by the way, we’re not the freshman anymore tomorrow.” said Dan.
“I forgot that tomorrow is our first day of our second grade.” said Kris.
“First, we have to sleep in our house, and tomorrow, we will go back to Jakarta Arts!” shouted Dan.
“That’s my idea, remember??” asked Kris.

The next day, Kris and Dan finally arrived at Jakarta Arts Boarding School.
“Wow! I can’t believe this is Jakarta Arts!” said Kris.
“I think this school has changed while we’re taking our vacation.” said Dan.
“KYAAA! It’s Kris Neil!!” shouted those two girls.
Please give signature on our notebook!” shouted one of two girls.
“Okay, here we go.” said Kris while he signed an autograph.
“Thank you!” shouted the girls.
“Wow, now you’re really famous, man!” shouted Dan.
“Hi, Kris, hi, Dan!” greeted Alyson.
“Hi, Alyson, how was your vacation?” asked Kris.
“I got the role!” answered Alyson.
“Well, you’re starred in what?” asked Dan.
“I’m in IBS Family’s sitcom, ‘7 Things’!” answered Alyson.
“That’s good for you, you’re finally got your role!” said Kris.
“Hi, guys.” greeted Miranda and Zeke.
“Hi, Miranda, hi, Zeke, how’s your relationship?” asked Alyson.
“We’re now more serious.” answered Zeke.
“And we both are going to star on The IW’s new teen comedy series, ‘Snap! It’s My Date!’.” said Miranda.
“Wow! I can’t believe you both gonna be in the show!” shouted Dan.
“Wait, is she Amanda White?” asked Alyson when she saw an American girl.
“Oh yeah, she is, I saw her when I performed in L.A.” answered Kris.
“Why does she move to Indonesia?” asked Dan.
“Guys, check this out!” shouted Miranda when she browsed TMZ.com via her iPhone.
“Amanda White moves to Indonesia for pursue her acting career, and she was reported that she will be the star of The IW’s new drama ‘Generation Girl’. Wow, I think she would be great.” said Kris.
“Attention for students, please come to the hall, we have new freshman students to greet, as well the new international transfer students!” said someone.

At 12 PM, the first day ceremony was ended.
“Kris, the principal wants you to perform!” shouted Dan.
“Oh no, can he see that I was tired from my concert tour, maybe…” said Kris. He was thinking something.

Kris thought his performance if he tired.
” I’m cordially invited to your sweet house party. And I decided to come. I’m going to pick my shirt. And I wondered what shirt should I wear. And Finally I came to the party. This might be the good party. And the DJ played the song. Let’s party up!” sang Kris.
“BOO! What the *censored*!? You’re suck!” said someone.
“C’mon, my friends, this is my performance, but I’m tired!” shouted Kris.
“Show us your real performance!! BOO!!!” shouted everyone.
“Oh, c’mon!” shouted Kris.

“Kris? Kris??” called Daniel.
“What?” asked Kris.
“I’m calling you anyway, and one more thing, because you’re now a star, we got a luxury room!” shouted Dan.
“First class room!? Let’s go there!” shouted Kris.

When they arrived at the new first class room, they saw four beds, that mean the room was for four people.
“I think we need new roommates.” said Dan.
“Yeah, we need two more friends.” said Kris.
“Okay, we should invite Miranda and Alyson!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, according the rules, boys and girls shouldn’t sleep in the same room!” said Kris.
“How about Zeke?” asked Dan.
“We shouldn’t sleep with our senior in the same room.” answered Kris. “Anyway, I’m going to out for a while.” He came out from the room, he updated his Twitter status on his iPhone. While he updated, he saw two Malaysian boys.
“We can’t sleep in the luxury room, silly! Those are for the stars, Ethan!” said the boy.
“But Khairie!” said Ethan. And then he saw Kris. “Kris Neil!?” He and Khairie came to Kris.
“Wow, I can’t believe it! We finally met Kris!” shouted Khairie.
“I’m Ethan, and he is Khairie!” greeted Ethan.
“Guys, nice to meet you two, but I need two roommates for my first-class room, and I can invite you two to my room, and my brother also sleeps in there.” said Kris.
“Yes! Thank you very much!” shouted Ethan and Khairie.

Miranda and Alyson had just came to their new room.
“Welcome to our new room!” said Alyson.
“Yeah, but we got the different room than Kris and Dan.” said Miranda.
“What are the differences?” asked Alyson.
“They got four beds, while we got only two beds, but it’s better than them.” answered Miranda.
“Okay, tomorrow, we should go to the hall to rehearse our performance.” said Alyson.

The next day, Kris and his friends and another sophomore and junior students were rehearsing their performance.
I don’t feel that this day will be different, and I will study more harder, ‘cause it’s a new day, new day, new day, it’s a brand new day, new day.” sang Kris, Miranda and other singers.
“And, we’re clear! Please go back to your activities!” said the principal.
“Man, I thought that I will sing my own song, but the principal wrote that song.” said Kris.
“He’s really great songwriter.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, what are we going to do next?” asked Kris.
“I don’t know yet, maybe we can meet Ethan and Khairie.” answered Dan.

Miranda just came out from the hall, and then she met Amanda.
“Hi, are you Miranda?” asked Amanda.
“Yes, I am. Do you want to talk?” asked Miranda.
“No, just calling.” answered Amanda, and then she left.
“Wow, she is very arrogant.” said Miranda.

After Kris came in to his room, he took his shirt off and updated his Facebook status via laptop, he wrote ‘Just finished rehearse, can’t wait to perform on Friday!’.
“Man, what should I do now?” asked Kris talked to himself.

In the cafeteria, Dan took his lunch menu from the cashier after he paid.
“Daniel!” called Khairie.
“Khairie!” called Dan came.
“How was your rehearsal?” asked Khairie.
“Yeah, as usual, I danced well, and Kris sang very well.” answered Dan.
“Wow, I can’t wait for his performance, I mean your performance too!” said Khairie.
“Oh yeah, and… Oh no!!” said Dan.
“What’s the matter?” asked Khairie.
“Look the small boy, he is Mitchell, the arrogant and mean boy, he used to be my neighbor, but now, he moved to another estate.” answered Dan.
“Oh yeah.” said Khairie.
Then Mitchell came to Dan “Hello, Dan, finally we meet again! I’m back with my greatest and unbeatable dance moves, and you can’t defeat me!” said him.
“Oh yeah, don’t be arrogant first, you’re still 14 years old, and you could be arrogant if you graduated one year earlier.” said Dan.
“I’m not that arrogant, and your life will be ruined by me later, MWA HA HA HA HA!!” shouted Mitchell. And he left.
“Uh, he’s really crappy!” said Dan.
“Wait, he said that he was graduated one year earlier, what’s the reason?” asked Khairie.
“Well…” answered Dan, he told the story:

Dan was checking his Facebook account, and he found out that Mitchell was jumping class from seventh to ninth.
“Why he skipped eighth class!?” shouted Dan.
“Oh, so he’s really genius.” said Khairie.
“Yes, he is, but I think he’s really jerk!” said Dan.
“Your language!” shouted Khairie.
Dan came back to his room, and he said “Stupid Mitchell!”
“Dan, I heard that Mitchell enroll to Jakarta Arts, I know that from his Facebook.” said Kris.
“Yeah, he’s graduated so faster, and I hate him!” said Dan.
“Dan, you shouldn’t think about him, think about your dance on the showcase, we should focus on it!” said Kris.
“Oh, I almost forgot about that, there’s no time for thinking about him!” said Dan.
“That’s my brother!” shouted Kris.

The next day, Miranda was checking her bag.
“Miranda, hurry up! We’re gonna be late for the rehearsal!” shouted Alyson.
“Wait, Alyson, something’s missing!” said Miranda.

Miranda and Alyson arrived at the hall late.
“Miranda, Alyson, you two late!” said Robby.
“Sorry, sir.” said Miranda.
“That’s not big deal, we’re not started yet, but I want to introduce our new teacher that will be your new dancing class teacher, kids, his name is Bill, I hope you’re nice to him.” said Robby.
“Hello, kids, my name is Bill Rancid, and I can’t wait to teach you all.” said Bill.
All students clapped their hands.
“Okay, kids, let’s rehearse again!” said Robby.

After rehearsal, Kris and Dan were talking about Bill.
“He’s really nice teacher.” said Dan.
“Yeah, but Mr. Robby is still better than him.” said Kris.
Then Mitchell came and he greeted “Hey yo!”
“Mitchell, what are you doing here?” asked Kris.
“Just walking and see you performances, and grow up! You’re still sucks, Dan.” answered Mitchell.
Then Kris pulled Mitchell collar and said “No one talk to my brother like that!”
“Oh yeah, I must go now, I must take the dance class!” said Mitchell left.
“The school activities haven’t just started, except the current MOS.” said Dan.
“He’s so fool.” said Kris.

Miranda and Alyson were having lunch in the cafeteria, and suddenly Amanda came.
“Please leave this table right now! I want to eat!” said Amanda.
“You’re trying kicking us out of the table!? How dare you do that!” shouted Alyson.
“Alyson! C’mon, we should move.” said Miranda brought Alyson to another table.
“What are you doing!?” shouted Alyson.
“Alyson, she’s really mean, and she’s really arrogant!” said Miranda.
“Wait, how did you know that?” asked Alyson.
Miranda retold the moment:
Miranda was out from the hall, and then Amanda suddenly came to her.
“Take this!” shouted Amanda when she spilled the coffee to Miranda’s dress.
Miranda was surprised and she shouted loudly “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”

“Oh no, I think she’s going to be your rival.” said Alyson.
“Okay, forget it!” said Miranda.

The next day, it was finally the big day, the showcase!
Kris was updating his Twitter status on his iPhone, he wrote ‘Finally, it’s the day! SHOWCASE! Wish me luck, tweeps!’
While Dan was seeing many freshman students who will watch the showcase “Wow, so many people in here.” said him.
“Okay, attention for all sophomore and junior students, this is your showcase for the freshman students, so perform all your best and don’t let Jakarta Arts down!” said Robby.
“Yes, sir!” said all students.

Robby came to the stage and he greeted “Good afternoon, freshman students and new transfer students, I know this is your first week you attend this school, and I present you the sophomore and junior students showcase.”
“YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all new students.
The dancers including Dan and Alyson came to the stage, they did some hip-hop, salsa and foxtrot dance. All new students clapped their hands for them.
Kris came to the stage and sang “I don’t feel the time has come, I knew it that we’re going to back to school.”
Miranda came to the stage and sang “And we’re going to see our friends again.”
Kris and Miranda sang “And we’re going to see our new juniors…”
Then all sophomore and junior students came to the stage and dance.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” yelled all new students.
“They’re so great!” said Khairie.
“Well last vacation was really fun, but we must back to school, we can’t stop studying, don’t try to stop or your score will be bad. Well, we’re finally come back to school, the things will be different than before. But it doesn’t matter, because it will be fun.” sang Kris. And then he along with all sophomore and junior students sang “I don’t feel that this day will be different, and I will study more harder, ‘cause it’s a new day, new day, new day, it’s a brand new day, new day.”
“I can’t believe it!” said Mitchell.
“This really stinks!” said Lewbert. Then Miranda punched him.
Miranda sang “
Our vacation was over, and we don’t need that for now, so we must started to study, and make a good grade.”
Lewbert sang “My friends are wondering, how their score are going to be, are those worse or better, and we should study more.”
All performers sang “I don’t feel that this day will be different, and I will study more harder, ‘cause it’s a new day, new day, new day, it’s a brand new day, new day.”
If you get the bad score, don’t give up first. Because we’re still learning and you should study harder, and you will get the best!” sang Dan and Alyson.
All students sang “I don’t feel that this day will be different, and I will study more harder, ‘cause it’s a new day, new day, new day, it’s a brand new day, new day. I don’t feel that this day will be different, and I will study more harder, ‘cause it’s a new day, new day, new day, it’s a brand new day, new day.”
All new students cheered and clapping their hands, including Amanda and Mitchell were clapping their hand slowly.
Suddenly the disco ball played.
“Who’s responsible for this sing?” asked the principal.
“PARTY TIME!” shouted Alyson, all students were dancing after the disco ball played.

Comments

Popular Posts