Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 33

Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains coarse language and sexual references, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

Previously on Jakarta Arts:
“Yeah, we’re planning our wedding reception already, it’s gonna be simple, not going to be huge like Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ wedding. It’s not gonna be in a hotel or a ballroom, but…”
“Jakarta Arts Ballroom, right?” asked Casey “I don’t think it’s not simple,”
“But I remember when Marco Pierre White said ‘keep it simple’, so we just got to show our personality durring our wedding party by overlooking its’ decorations, foods, and even music. We didn’t have lot and crazy stuffs to buy.” Then Delta asked “By the way, can I use your song from your musical, Flop Love, when I sing during our wedding?”
“Yeah, of course, I would love to, but I want to recommend Fairytale Love and Writing This Fairytale Ending for the party,”
“I will think of it,” Delta smiled.
Jordan guessed “I already know, and everyone knows about it, the truth is… Rafa Ray, the man who overdosed himself… I mean, you… you…”
“I was treating him in rehabilitation center,” Samira revealed.
“Yeah, I know about that,” Jordan said, then he guessed again “You’re my mom.”
Katie shouted “What?”
Samira seemed really offended, so she walked away without even saying goodbye. While Katie noticed Jordan’s face really confused. Jordan was confused whether Samira was his mother and Rafa Ray was his real father. Jordan was speechless upon her alleged mother was walking away, storming off from the canteen.
Remy then walked away from his bed before opening the door, where he saw Chris on his doorstep immediately kissing him. Remy stopped Chris “Chris, what in the hell…”
Chris explained “Chris, I know what I feel right now, I can’t stop loving you.” He asked “Do you feel what I feel?”
Remy smiled “Yeah, I feel what you feel.” He then kissed Chris, pulling him inside closing the door. They took each other shirts before walking to the bathroom where they took their pants off until naked and turned on the shower. They kissed each other under the shower, showing their feelings of love to each other. They continued making out as they got wet until they got ready to have sex again, this time under the shower.
“Oh my Gosh, I don’t know about that,” Ally expressed shock “What’s wrong with him?”
“He has OCD,”
“Oh my…”
Freddie also revealed “And also… you… you got your own rival who wants to challenge you.”
“Chloe?”
“No, it’s Harley,”

In Jakarta Arts Square, Sunday night at 8, everyone gathered in front of the stage in Jakarta Arts Square cheering for both #TeamAlly and #TeamHarley. Why? The team sing-off was held in Jakarta Arts Square that night thanks to Chloe’s plan to destroy Ally from the inside  by using Harley, it was Chloe who wanted to see the face off between Ally and Harley.
The audience members each cheered with joy by grabbing their balloon and shook their phone for both Ally and Harley, wishing them nothing but the best for the competition, whoever won, they would still love their favorite team, especially the artist who led the team.
Then, Bianca, as the host and the student council came to the stage wearing orange dress and too many glamour accessories, she greeted “Hello, Jakarta Arts!” In which most audience cheered “I’m Bianca, you know who I am, the student council president of Jakarta Arts. Welcome to the Singing Team Showdown Spectacular!” The audience cheered again. Bianca explained “This is really spectacular showdown as two of our favorite superstars, Ally and Harley face off in this stage! Of course, they also call their friends to be the members of their team. And for those who can’t watch this special and spectacular event, you can go watch the live streaming on Jakarta Arts website! Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome #TeamAlly and #TeamHarley!!”
“KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted most of the audience as Ally came from the left side of the stage with her team members, Will, Katie, Chris, Remy, Ed, Andrew, and Sophia. Then Harley came with his team members, Ryan, Tahan, Amber, Fearne, Oliver, Edwin, and Chloe. Chloe expressed her bitchiness to both Ally and Bianca.
Bianca explained “Okay, there will be four rounds, first round, three of each team members sing as a trio, then the second and third rounds, it will be duet performances, then the final round, the leader of each team, Ally and Harley, will face off in this round as a soloist. Of course, they will be singing their original songs! Of course, not only the judges will vote for your favorite team, but also you will do so!” Then the audience cheered “But remember the judges’ votes percentage is higher than yours. The winner will be decided by 60 percent of judges’ votes and 40 percent of your votes. You can vote in a special app on Jakarta Arts website on your phone in the end of each round. The votes from each round will be gathered to decide the overall winner.”
Ed said “Whoa, I can’t believe it’s happening,”
While Edwin said to Ryan “This is it, this is the ultimate showdown,”
Bianca then introduced the judges “Boys and girls, I would like to introduce you the panel of judges. First up is the Malaysian rapper who is the alumni of Jakarta Arts, the swag Henry,”
Henry, who had spiky hair, greeted the audience, sitting on in front of judging panel table beside the other judges “What’s up, guys?” Most of the audience members greeted him with screams and cheers.
“Next, it’s one of the best selling recording artist who is also the alumni of Jakarta Arts, he also had been winning many music awards in Indonesia and even Malaysia, it’s Shawn Roday!”
Shawn greeted the audience sitting next to Henry “Hello again, Jakarta Arts, remember me?”
“It’s the most gorgeous girl in The Sundays, the girl group based on their friendship in Jakarta Arts, it’s Alyson Cage.”
Alyson, who had dyed her long hair pink, greeted the audience who cheered.
“And the last but of course not the least is Mr. Robby. He was the former music teacher in Jakarta Arts who is taking his magister class in UI. Of course, he wants to see the performance of the both team, especially both Ally and Harley, because both of them have been dubbed as the Next Kris Neil.”
Meanwhile, Delta and Jake spoke to each other while sitting in the middle of the audience watching the stage. Jake said “Whoa, it’s really crowded”
“Of course, Delta! It’s Ally and Harley, they’re really popular on the stage,” Delta said, then she screamed “Go #TeamAlly!!” It was followed by the #TeamAlly supporters “#TeamAlly! #TeamAlly!!”
“Boys and girls, it’s round one, the trio sing-off, first up is from #TeamHarley!! Amber, Tahan, and Fearne!!” Bianca shouted before walking to the backstage as the rest but Amber, Tahan, and Fearne came the stage.
Amber, Tahan, and Fearne got their starting pose on stage as audience cheered on them. Then they turned to the audience as the music started, the audience started clapping their hands as Amber sang “I got your blossom, I got your blossom, you blossomed me again. You got me blushed, you got me blushed, you got me so in love again. I used to be in love, I used to be in love with you, and now you’re back. So I just want you back, I just want you back, I want you back in my life.”
Tahan sang “Can’t deny, I used not to love you anymore, but you made me so. You make me attracted back to you, and it’s the old flame.”
Then three of them sang as they started the choreography dancing on stage, in which most audience cheered “And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again… And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again… It’s old love, again and again, it’s old love, again and again. And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again…”
Fearne sang “Think I’m back, I’m back on track to be what I want, I’m gonna tell you, you’re all I ever wanted. It’s really hot in here, because you’re just here with me, but it’s cool when you show me how you love me again.”
Tahan sang “Can’t deny, I used not to love you anymore, but you made me so. You make me attracted back to you, and it’s the old flame.”
Then three of them sang as they started the choreography dancing on stage again, in which most audience cheered “And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again… And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again… It’s old love, again and again, it’s old love, again and again. And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again…”
The judges watched the trio closely as Ryan and Edwin watched from the backstage with the rest of #TeamHarley, while #TeamAlly watched the trio really carefully as they knew that the next trio from their team was up next.
Amber, Tahan, and Fearne sang the chorus again “And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again… And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again… It’s old love, again and again, it’s old love, again and again. And it’s feels like old love blossomed again, and again…”
After Amber, Tahan, and Fearne finished their song, most of the audience and the judges gave them applause and cheers. Bianca came back to the stage greeting “That’s Amber, Tahan, and Fearne from #TeamHarley, everyone!!”
Chris said to Ally and Katie “Whoa, I thought Amber and Fearne were your friends, I can’t believe they betrayed you,”
Katie said “They said we don’t hang out with them more often, we forgot them.”
Ally said “Chris, they’re still our friends, don’t worry, it seems that they’re really upset because of that.”
Bianca announced “Next we have the romantic ballad performance by Chris, Remy, and Katie from #TeamAlly!”
Remy called both Chris and Katie “Chris, Katie, it’s our turn, c’mon!”
“Yeah, sure,” Katie said.
Then Chris whispered to Remy before going to stage “Remy,”
“Yeah, I know, don’t reveal our relationship, right?”
“Yeah, we keep this as our secret, even though some of them might know, it’s their secret too. We can’t let our secret exposed.”
Katie called when Bianca walked to the backstage “Chris, Remy, c’mon!”
“Yeah!” shouted both Chris and Remy before they came to the stage greeted by the audience members. Both Chris and Remy were shocked despite the rumors, the audience still cheered on them as part of #TeamAlly.
Chris greeted “Boys and girls, this is our original song, I’ll Be Just Fine, hope you love it,” Then the music started as the audience cheered. Chris sang first “You don’t have to be worry, we’re gonna separate each other, I’m going away from this town.”
Katie sang her part “I’m staying in this town, the town where we fall in love, and I’m just worried about you, ooh… I don’t know if you just be fine.”
Then Chris, Remy and Katie sang the chorus “Don’t worry about me like you just worry yourself, we’re not going away forever, but it might be, maybe someday, we’ll meet each other again. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be just fine. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be just fine.”
Then Casey, who sat next to Jake, said “Oh man, Chris and Remy are wonderful. Katie too.”
Remy and Katie sang “We think it’s a new start for us in the separate places,”
Chris sang “You can simply move on, ‘cause you’re not alone…”
Then Chris, Remy and Katie sang the chorus “Don’t worry about me like you just worry yourself, we’re not going away forever, but it might be, maybe someday, we’ll meet each other again. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be just fine.”
Then Chris sang the bridge “Don’t worry about me like you just worry yourself, we’re not going away forever, but it might be,”
Katie sang “Maybe someday, we’ll meet each other again,”
“We’ll meet again,” sang Remy.
“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be just fine,” Katie sang before followed by the guitar sound, then she sang again “Don’t worry about me like you just worry yourself,” Joined by Chris and Remy “We’re not going away forever, but it might be, maybe someday, we’ll meet each other again. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be just fine.” Ended by the piano sounds as the audience cheered and gave them applause.
“Chris! Remy!!” shouted Delta cheering.
Chris, Katie, and Remy said “Thank you, thank you,”
Bianca came back to the stage “That’s Chris, Katie, and Remy everyone!! And that’s the end of the first round,” After Chris, Katie, and Remy left the stage, she announced “Everyone, including the judges, take your phone and go vote for your favorite in one minute. You better hurry, choose the best you think! Would it be the dancy song by #TeamHarley’s Amber, Tahan, and Fearne? Or would it be the ballad love song by #TeamAlly’s Chris, Remy, and Katie? Voting starts in 3, 2, 1!!”
After there was a sound indicating that voting had just been opened for one minute, all audience members and the judges took their phone to log on to Jakarta Arts website to vote for their favorite performance of the first round, they had also discussed to each other whether was the best. And most of them finally voted for their favorites.
“Time’s up!” Bianca announced “The votes are in. But we will reveal the votes later, because it’s the second round of performances! It’s the first part of duo duel!” shouted Bianca before being cheered by the audience “We have #TeamAlly’s Ed and Andrew or also known as Double H, and we have also #TeamHarley’s Oliver and Chloe.”
Backstage, Oliver and Chloe, despite tensions during the previous days, they agree to be a rock duo and “friends”. Chloe said “Remember, this is our shot for Harley,”
“Yeah,”
“You also hate Ally after she dumped you for Will, eh?” asked Chloe again.
Oliver starred at Ally who was speaking to Ed and Andrew, he was indeed still had the feelings for Ally, he was still in love with Ally, still! But he didn’t understand why she broke up with him, he was confused what the reason was. But Oliver was still also angry for what Ally had done to him.
“Oliver! Oliver!” called Chloe.
“Oh, about your answer, I don’t love Ally anymore.” Oliver lied.
“That’s good, because you hate that bitch, we’re gonna defeat her and the most ugly hip-hop duo with our own rock rap song.” Chloe said.
“After this, we’re enemies again,” Oliver remarked.
“Boys and girls, put your hands up to #TeamHarley’s Oliver and Chloe!!” Bianca announced before the audience clapping their hands and cheered when Oliver and Chloe came to the stage.
Then the rock music started, as Oliver said “Hey, girl, how dare you, you’ve cheated on me, don’t say sorry, don’t explain, I knew you’re trying to get laid up with another man but me.”
Oliver and Chloe started singing as the music got louder “Hey, curse you, you’re just a cheating girl! Hey, curse you, you’re nothing but a coward! Hey, curse you, I don’t want to see your face again! Hey, curse you, curse you, curse you, curse!” The verse made Ed and Andrew shocked.
“Whoa!” shouted Ed “What in the hell was that!”
Oliver sang “I thought I’m in love with you, you were so honest girl, you said you loved me, but everything had changed so much, you cheated on me,”
Chloe yelled “Shut up,”
“With another man that I don’t know,”
Chloe sang “Thank you for ruining my love for you, thank you for breaking my heart so deep, you have cheated on me, you made me really angry.”
Chloe and Oliver sang the chorus with the anger expression “I’m sorry that I can’t forgive you, you’ve been lying for your feelings on me, girl, I don’t need your trashy explanation why you have cheated on me. I don’t want to see you again, ‘cause you’ve betrayed me so bad, and I just need to kick your butt, because you’ve just broke my heart so badly.”
“Son of the bitch! That’s our song, Andrew!” shouted Ed at backstage “Did I hear the same melody as ours? Why the hell it must be like this?”
“Damn it, we’re supposed to sing that song in the first place, they steal that song,”
Ed said “No, no, no. We can’t sing this song at all, we can’t, we need to change the song.”
Chris approached both of them “What’s up, why you’re so mad?”
“Mad?!” Ed remarked “I’m not mad, I’m angry! I’m angry because they stole our song!”
Chris was shocked “Oh man… They stole your song,” He saw Chloe performing that song with Oliver “Chloe… you’re such a bitch for stealing Ed and Andrew’s song.” Then he asked “What are you gonna do now?”
Andrew said “Okay, new plan, Ed, we sing Hell Yeah up next.”
“But it’s unfinished, Andrew! It’s not even done yet even though we…”
“Ed! It’s our last chance! We can’t use that song that was stolen by Chloe and Oliver!”
Ed argued “It’s not even finished yet, Andrew! We haven’t edited the song, the song wasn’t heard like our song!” Then he freaked out “Oh man…”
“Ed, Ed, c’mon, you can do this, you can, don’t freak out, we have just to defeat them with this song, this song for me it’s represented ours, it’s ours, I think it’s even better than this one. Now we’re going to sing Hell Yeah instead of this song, you got me? Don’t worry, I don’t think the song that was stolen is no better than Hell Yeah, believe me, okay?”
“Ed?” Chris called.
Ed then pumped up “You know what, screw them for stealing that song from us, we’re going to sing this better song what you said! You’re ready?!”
“Double H!!” shouted Andrew, then he and Ed shouted “Horton and Harrington!!”
“Yeah!! Ed and Andrew!!” shouted Travis in the middle of the audience along with the audience.
As the music started, Ed and Andrew showed their own dance moves and choreography, which impressed most of the audience members who shouted “KYAAAAAAA!!!”
Travis shouted “That’s my boys!!” which everybody thought as if Ed and Andrew were his son, even though they both were in the football team.
Andrew rapped his first verse “Ya, uh huh, Double H! Horton and Harrington!”
Ed sang “Hell yeah, we’re gonna take this ride. Hell no, say no to the cheating bitch. Hell yeah, I prefer the loyal chick. To take this car ride together.”
Then both of them sang “Let me take you to your places where you want to go to, I’ll be your boy, I’ll take you anywhere you want. I just say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. I just say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. I just say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah.”
Ed sang “I’ll take you anywhere…”
Andrew sang  “Hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah,” Then he sang his part “Hell no, I don’t want to go slutty place. So bad, I don’t want to drink alcohol. And I don’t want to be high. Just because of that weeds. I just want to be sober with you.”
Harley judged “It’s a mess, I expected better than this.”
Ed sang “I’ll take you anywhere…”
Andrew sang  “Hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah,” Then he rapped Hey, girl, you know who are you going with. Double H! Ask me where you want to go, if you want to, I’ll take you there, baby, it’s like we’re partying all night long, but only both of us, it’s our private party, in our car, maybe you’re into me, it’s feel you’re into me so much, just confess you know what I feel, and I know what you feel when I take you.”
Then both of them sang “Let me take you to your places where you want to go to, I’ll be your boy, I’ll take you anywhere you want. I just say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. I just say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. I just say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah.”
Ed sang finishing the song “I’ll take you anywhere… I’ll take you anywhere…”
Then the audience gave them applause and cheers for Double H, most of them were girls who were impressed with the performance, and Delta, Jake, Casey, and Travis were impressed too.
Bianca came back to the stage “Double H! Ed and Andrew, everybody!!” After Ed and Andrew walked away from the stage, Bianca announced “That’s the end of the round two! Everyone, please grab your phone and vote between Chloe and Oliver; and Ed and Andrew aka Double H! Voting starts now! You have one minute!!”
Everybody, the audience and the judges grabbed their phone to log on to Jakarta Arts website for voting either for Oliver and Chloe or Ed and Andrew. This time, the audience members were excited for the second round performances.
Backstage, Ed and Andrew both prayed and hoped, with Ed saying “I hope it’s better than our stolen song, we deserve better than them.”
“Yeah, I hope so,” Andrew said.
Chris approached them along with Ally, Katie, Remy, Chris, Will, and Sophia, he congratulated “Ed and Andrew, that was great!!”
Katie added “Yeah, I think it’s better than Oliver and Chloe’s performance!”
Speaking about Oliver, Ally stared at Oliver, who was discussing the performance with Harley, Chloe, Ryan, and Edwin, she knew that Oliver might have been having feelings on her, still, but she didn’t know that Oliver was no longer in love with her, he was brokenhearted for being dumped by her.
Harley discussed “I was expecting better with Double H, and I was really disappointed with the performance.”
Ryan said “You’re right, they’re no better than Chloe and Oliver.”
Edwin said “Looks like your plan for sabotage their song works, Chloe.”
“Actually, we’re stealing their song, it’s better than their song that they perform earlier.” Chloe added with cynically face.
“Time’s up!!” Bianca announced “The votes for the second round are officially in! So good luck for both duos.” Bianca then asked “Judges, what do you think about their performance so far?”
Shawn was the first to comment “Tonight, it’s a great start for both team, such a great start on the first round. We have trios from each group singing such two different genre, romantic ballad and dance R&B, both trios started really strong, and I think the strongest was from #TeamHarley.” Then most of the audience who supported #TeamHarley cheered, then Shawn continued “Going to the second round, Double H was stronger than Oliver and Chloe, I can feel that passion, however, mostly, the second round was the let down from the first round, despite Double H’s strong performance.”
“Alyson, what about you?” asked Bianca.
“For me, I have to disagree with Shawn, #TeamAlly’s Chris, Remy, and Katie are stronger trio than #TeamHarley’s.” Alyson answered before being cheered by the audience “I know they were in Casey’s big spring musical, Flop Love, and I can see them recalling each performance they performed in the musical. For the second round, it’s obviously Double H for me.”
Shawn said “But you said you mostly disagree with me, Alyson,”
“Shawn, please, I’m not finished yet! I think Double H is raising the standard, they can raise the standard that was set by Chris, Remy, and Katie, they impressed most of the girls, including me.”
“Okay, okay, that’s for you, but I’m not impressed with Double H’s performance.”
Henry interrupted “Okay, okay, well, I kinda don’t like the performances from the second round, okay? The first round, the performances are setting the bar really high, so I was really disappointed with both Double H and #TeamHarley’s Chloe and Oliver, I was expecting with both of them, and now, they disappointed me, in my opinion,”
Alyson interrupted “But Double H at least is better than…”
Henry cut again “Alyson, please…”
Casey asked Jake during the arguments of the judges “What is going on with the judges, dude?”
Delta then received a call from Dawn “Yeah, I’m telling them, thank you,” She revealed to Jake and Casey “Guys, meeting in Teacher’s Office now!”
“Whoa, meeting already? But it’s…” Casey said.
“She said no reason, we need to go now!” Delta said “C’mon, Jake,”
As Delta, Jake, and Casey were going away from the audience, Travis was even surprised seeing the fellow teachers leaving, he immediately followed them before asking “Casey, what’s going on? Why leaving so soon?”
“Mr. Henderson wants us for a meeting in the teachers’ office right now.” Casey replied.
Jake said “I don’t know, it’s all too sudden,”
Delta said “This is not good, especially during this special performance in Jakarta Arts Square,”
“Anything could happen,” Casey added.
Back to the judges’ argument, Robby said after Henry, Alyson, and Shawn enough arguing “My turn,”
Bianca replied “Yeah, your turn, Sir.”
Robby said “First of all, it’s such really great performance from the first two rounds, they wowed me so much, so far I like #TeamAlly’s Double H and #TeamHarley’s Amber, Tahan, and Fearne, they gave their amazing performances, each with different identities, they showed themselves during the performances. However, I’m not happy with Chloe and Oliver’s performance, it feels like wrong, the original song was in the wrong direction, I don’t know why, there’s some annoying parts of their original song.”
Ed and Andrew were happier once they found out that Chloe and Oliver’s plan backfired “Yes!! Yes!! We’re better than them!!”
Chloe yelled “No!!”
Oliver said “Well, we’re enemies again,”
Bianca said “Thank you very much, judges, for your opinions so far.” Then she continued “Boys and girls, it’s time for the round three!!” Most of the audience members cheered.
Backstage, Harley told Edwin and Ryan before their performance “Guys, you’re both my closest friend so far, remember when we practicing together for this, now it’s showtime for you two.”
Edwin said “Insya Allah we’ll give you the best performance for us, we’ll impress the judges and the audiences.”
Ryan told “After all, we’re trained by the most popular male singer in Jakarta Arts.”
While in the other side, Ally told Will and Sophia before their performance “Will and Sophia, I know you guys have never been performing a duet together in front of the audience, so in my eyes, both of you as well as Ed and Andrew are the best in my opinion, you guys better give your best shot and have fun there.”
Will said “Of course, we better have fun on stage, but we do care for the audience,”
Ally replied “That’s really nice, Will.”
While Sophia looked at Ed who looked at her back standing next to Andrew, she asked Ally “Can I talk to Ed for a sec?”
Ally realized as she turned back to see Ed, she knew what happened between them, so she let her “Sure,”
Sophia walked leaving Ally and Will to see Ed, she greeted “Hey,”
Ed greeted “Hey,”
“I know you’re still upset with me for cheating on you with Paul, but I know what I have to say. I don’t think we’re…”
Ed replied “I’m not mad at you anymore, Sophia.”
“You’re not anymore?”
“I’m not,”
Sophia seemed surprised “Whoa…”
“Yeah, finally I can talk with you, I just want…”
Sophia said “You don’t have to say you’re still in love with me, because I’m… I’m… not into you anymore,” she also revealed “And I’m not into men, boys, and guys anymore.”
Ed said “It’s okay, it’s good for you to move on, but why? Why did you say that you…”
Bianca announced loudly on stage “Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together to #TeamHarley’s Edwin and Ryan!!”
“KYAAAAA!!” cheered the audiences.
Ed said “It’s nothing, you better perform your best asset.” He smiled before leaving her.
Sophia said “Thank you,”
Edwin and Ryan came to the stage with the latter bringing his guitar as they were greeted by the audience. Ryan greeted “What’s up, Jakarta Arts?”
“KYAAAAAAAAA!!!”
Edwin said “Okay, we’ll bring you our own original song, it’s our own original song, I mean, it’s written only by both of us. It’s titled Life Lessons, it will be acoustic, so hope you enjoy it.”
“Trust me, it will inspire you,” Ryan started playing the guitar as he sang “Oooh… Oooh… Oooh…”
Edwin sang “I just want to go leaving this town to search for my own things, whether for my love, whether for my ambitions. I just want to be more mature, to search for my own, to learn some lessons, that’s real life is harsh than I think. I just want to learn some life lessons, I just want to escape for adventure, I just want to escape to learn. I’m just still too young for being boring, I need some new boundaries, I need adventures, I need to learn, what the meaning of life is…”
Then Ryan joined Edwin singing “I just want to be more mature, to search for my own, to learn some lessons, that’s real life is harsh than I think. I just want to learn some life lessons, I just want to escape for adventure, I just want to escape to learn, I don’t want to be boring”
Edwin sang the bridge as the audience cheered “I need to break new ground, I want to search for something new.”
Ryan continued the bridge “I need to find the meaning of life, so one day I can find the reason why I live in this world.”
Both of them sang the chorus again “I just want to be more mature, to search for my own, to learn some lessons, that’s real life is harsh than I think. I just want to learn some life lessons, I just want to escape for adventure, I just want to escape to learn, I don’t want to be boring”
Ryan sang “Oooh…”
“I don’t want to be boring,”
“Oooh…”
“I don’t want to be boring,”
Ryan sang as the song reached its’ climax “Ooooooh…”
“I don’t want to be boring,”
“Ooooooh…”
“I need to learn the meaning of life,” Edwin finished the song.
Then the audience gave them applause and cheers, some of them gave standing ovation, Alyson also did so, standing ovation. Harley were proud of both Edwin and Ryan for the amazing acoustic original song performance.
Bianca came back to the stage “It’s #TeamHarley’s Ryan and Edwin, everyone!!”
“Thank you! Thank you!!” Edwin and Ryan greeted the audience before leaving the stage meeting Harley.
Harley praised both of them “That was a great job for both of you!”
Will, upon seeing the performance, talked to Sophia “C’mon, we can do this, Sophia!”
“Hell yeah, we’re kicking their asses!”
Bianca shouted “Boys and girls, please welcome #TeamAlly’s Will and Sophia!!” Bianca left the stage as the audience cheered for Will and Sophia, who came to the stage. The dancy music started playing as both of them started posing to each other in front of the audience who were cheering for them.
Sophia started her choreography and singing turning to the audience “Being underestimated from the strongest performers, they think I’m really weak for this battle that they can win. They better think again before seeing my true attitude, they better see me in this battle if they’re right, all the chances are fifty fifty, everybody can win this battle, including me. And I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, think, think.”
Then it was Will’s turn to sing “Now, what doesn’t kill be for being weak is taking risks anything to win, they better know that I’m not here to lose, I’m coming to win. They better think again before seeing my true attitude, they better see me in this battle if they’re right, all the chances are fifty fifty, everybody can win this battle, including me.”
Then both of them sang together as the audience started cheering louder “And I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, think, think. And I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, think, think.”
Sophia sang “Everybody used to laugh at me for being weak, but now it’s time to prove they’re wrong.”
Will sang “I can win anytime, I’m same with them as long I’m stronger.”
“I’m stronger, I’m stronger, I’m stronger.”
Will and Sophia sang the chorus to finish the song “And I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, think, think. And I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, I’m stronger than they think, think, think.”
After the song ended, the audience cheered for Will and Sophia as they and the judges gave them applause.
***
In the Teacher’s Office, all of the teachers and staffs of Jakarta Arts, including Delta, Jake, Casey, and Travis, gathered round in the boardroom, where the sudden meeting was held. All of the teachers sat down on the chairs in front of the big circle table. Delta, Jake, Casey, and Travis sat next to each other, as they saw Evan sat down next to Travis.
They also saw husband and wife Kyle and Dawn sitting next to each other right in front of them, while Geri sat next to Dawn, Tim sat next to Kyle. Riley sat next to Geri, her best friend. Each teacher and staff starred at each other as they know that the sudden meeting had been never any good news for either their students or each other.
Mr. Henderson, the principal, finally entered the boardroom as everyone stood up greeting “Good evening, Sir Henderson.”
“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, you can have a seat.” Mr. Henderson took his seat after the rest did “Ladies, gentlemen, as you may have known, it comes to our concern that bad and erratic behavior has spreaded among Jakarta Arts students, free sex, violence, bad language, drugs, and underage drinking.” Much to most of the teachers’ surprise, including Delta, Jake, Casey, and Travis.
Travis raised his hand “Sir, it’s not…”
Kyle protested “This is such a dumbass you did like that, Travis!”
Dawn tried to stop “Whoa, stop it!”
Mr. Henderson said “Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sorry, because of this scandalous stuffs happening in this school, we have to ask one student who was responsible for these leave this school.”
Delta was shocked, and so was Jake, Casey, and Travis, so she said “What?! He or she must leave! But we can’t…”
Kyle shouted “Shut up, you blonde!”
Jake shouted “No one should tell that to my fiance!” shouted Jake.
Casey said “Stop, Jake. You too, Kyle.”
Geri told “You’re right, this is way too far, I agree with Mr. Henderson,”
“I agree too,” Evan told.
Travis was surprised, he said to Evan “Evan, how could you?”
“This is way too far, Travis, Geri’s right, someone who was responsible must be expelled for good.”
Mr. Henderson asked “Okay, shall we begin?”
***
“Boys and girls, it’s Harley!!” Bianca introduced on stage after announcing the final round before leaving the stage.
Then Harley came to the stage before sitting on the chair holding his guitar, he played his acoustic guitar before singing his second single, So Remorseful to You, he was greeted by the screaming and cheering audience “No wonder you don’t like me anymore, no wonder you’re angry with me, so it’s hard to say if you get hurt, it’s like you don’t care of me anymore. No wonder I make you mad, no wonder I make you tired, I asked too much about what happened, You just answered you’re tired of me. I don’t know how I feel guilty to make you feel annoyed. I don’t know how to say sorry, so I felt so remorseful. I talked too much to you, so you were really angry. I don’t know how to say sorry, so I felt so remorseful to you. I just want to move on, pretend like nothing happened between us, I just can’t stop thinking about you, and you just answered you’re tired of me. I don’t know how I feel guilty to make you feel annoyed. I don’t know how to say sorry, so I felt so remorseful. I talked too much to you, so you were really angry. I don’t know how to say sorry, so I felt so remorseful to you.” He fasten the tempo when he sang the bridge “I don’t know how to say, I don’t know what I want to say to you, I don’t know how to say, I’m afraid you’re just tired of me, I’m afraid you’re just tired of me.” Then the audience cheered as he sang the chorus “. I don’t know how I feel guilty to make you feel annoyed. I don’t know how to say sorry, so I felt so remorseful. I talked too much to you, so you were really angry. I don’t know how to say sorry, so I felt so remorseful to you.” Harley smiled as he finished the song when the audience cheered for him and give applause. The judges; Alyson, Robby, Shawn, and Henry even gave him standing ovation. Harley stood up as the stage crew took the chair off the stage “Thank you!”
Bianca came back to the stage before the audience cheered again “Ladies and gentlemen, your favorite heartthrob, Harley!!”
“Thank you, everyone!” shouted Harley.
Bianca asked Harley on stage “Harley, that was your most amazing performance that we’ve seen so far! And your team also had done their best too, but…”
Harley cut “We’ve done our best, it would be disappointing if we don’t win at all.”
“Thank you very much, Harley. His second single, So Remorseful to You is now available on iTunes! You can download the song right away! It’s Harley Willis, everybody!” Bianca greeted before Harley, who was cheered by the audience, walked off the stage. Bianca then introduced again “Now it’s time for our last performance of the day, she has number one debut album on several music charts, she is the multi-platinum selling artist, Ally Sanders!!”
Ally walked to the stage being greeted by the audience who shouted “Ally! Ally!” While the judges, especially Shawn, just smiled at her.
Ally introduced herself “Good evening, everyone, I’m Ally Sanders, and I’m going to sing my new song that possibly will be my first single for my sophomore album, but it won’t be released on any digital music store yet, so you’re the first to hear this song, please enjoy.” As the music started, she started singing “Whoa oh… Whoa… Whoa oh… Whoa… No more secrets to hide, I can no longer hide any lies anymore, no longer care about the secrets and lies, about who I love, who I care about, no more secrets to hide, since I found out that my choice was wrong, for hiding my true feelings and lying to everyone, I lied for my own good never thinking the concequence, and I finally tell the truth, so no more secrets to hide.”
Harley was surprised upon hearing Ally’s voice “Oh my…”
Shawn said to Alyson “Wow, she improved so much.”
Ally continued singing “No more lies to tell, I can no longer be terrified if the truth is revealed, I just don’t know why I’m lying, for my own good, for my better life, but lying is not the answer, so no more secrets to hide. Whoa oh… No more secrets to hide…”
When the audience cheered, Katie shouted backstage “Go Ally!!”
“Yeah, that’s Ally!!” shouted Jordan next to her.
“No more secrets to hide, I can no longer hide any lies anymore, no more lies to tell, I won’t lie anymore, I’m scared when I was forced to lie, in the difficult situation that’s killing me, I could be more scared, for lying and it might be exposed for real, that’s why I cannot lie anymore, I cannot hide my secrets and lies, no more secrets to hide. Ooooh… No more secrets to hide, no more secrets to hide, no more secrets to hide, to hide, to hide, to hide, to hide. No more secrets to hide, no more secrets to hide, no more secrets to hide, to hide, to hide, to hide, to hide. Oooh… No more secrets to hide…” After Ally finished the song, most audience and all of the judges gave her standing ovation and cheered.
“Whoa! I can’t believe it! She has grown into her own artist!” Henry commented.
“Ally!!!” shouted Katie and Jordan ran to the stage hugging her, followed by Chris, Remy, and Sophia, but Will decided not to come to the stage, for him, it was enough to give her standing ovation from the backstage, he couldn’t wait to reveal what he was thinking about her.
“That’s Ally, everyone!!” Bianca came to the stage.
“How pathetic…” Chloe then left the backstage, leaving Jakarta Arts Square to the Teachers’ room.
***
Mr. Henderson ended the meeting “Overall, I was disappointed by the students, so much.”
Delta raised her hand “Sir, we…”
Kyle shouted “Just shut up, blonde! We have made our decision!! So no more arguing!”
Mr. Henderson added “He’s right, next semester, there will be big changes, big changes.” He permitted all the teachers and staffs leaving “Please leave this room immediately.”
When all the teachers and staffs standing up before leaving the boarding room, Delta, Jake, Casey, and Travis still sitting down on their chairs, with Delta saying “I can’t believe what we’ve done to the students.”
“Poor Bianca…” Casey felt regretful.
“We shouldn’t have let this happened to all the students next semester, I hate when this happened to them.” Travis said “Including my football team, of course, big changes, but this is too much for them!”
“Guys, we can’t protest about this anymore,” Jake said “We have to tell them,”
“No, you don’t tell them until the end of the semester,” Casey objected.
“Excuse me?”
“Guys, I have to go, I’ll see you guys later.” Delta immediately walked away from the room “I have to go to the bathroom.”
Meanwhile, Chloe entered the teachers’ office and coincidentally saw Delta who had not seen her and walked away to the bathroom, she then overheard Jake, Casey and Travis’ conversations in the boarding room.
“You know what, she screwed the Halloween Party, but why? This is an outrage, ths is unacceptable that Mr. Henderson is going to kick Bianca out from the student council president job! It was an accident!” Casey argued.
“She even didn’t know why these incidents happening during the Halloween Party,” Travis added as Chloe overheard more doorstep.
***
All #TeamAlly and #TeamHarley members came to the stage as the audience and the judges cheered and gave them applause, with Bianca standing between both teams. Most of them were eager, excited, and anxious upon the sing-off winner announcement.
Bianca announced “Okay, judges, audiences, thank you for voting. #TeamAlly, #TeamHarley, it’s time, the votes are officially in.” Then the stage crew gave her the announcement paper “Thank you,” She announced the results for the first round “First round we have two trios performance, will the winner be the stunning dancy performance from #TeamHarley’s Amber, Tahan, and Fearne? Or will it be the romantic ballad performance from #TeamAlly’s Chris, Katie, and Remy? We’ll find out now. And the winner of the first round is…”
Most of the audience shouted their favorite performance of the first round, either #TeamAlly’s Chris, Katie, and Remy or #TeamHarley’s Amber, Tahan, and Fearne, they were optimistic that their favorite team would win the first round.

#TeamAlly
Judges’ Score
Audience’s Score
Total Score
Total Score
Audience’s Score
Judges’ Score
#TeamHarley
First Round
Chris, Remy, Katie
24
26
50
50
14
36
Amber, Tahan, Fearne
Second Round
Ed & Andrew






Oliver & Chloe
Third Round
Will & Sophia






Edwin & Ryan
Fourth Round
Ally






Harley
Final Score








“It’s a tie!!” shouted Bianca before the audience and the judges gave applause and cheered “And now the second round, will the hip-hop duo, Ed and Andrew, Double H from #TeamAlly killed it, or will Oliver and Chloe with their rocky hip-hop…”
Oliver asked Harley “Where’s Chloe?”
Harley replied “Maybe she’s in the bathroom.”

#TeamAlly
Judges’ Score
Audience’s Score
Total Score
Total Score
Audience’s Score
Judges’ Score
#TeamHarley
First Round
Chris, Remy, Katie
24
26
50
50
24
36
Amber, Tahan, Fearne
Second Round
Ed & Andrew
35
22
57
43
18
25
Oliver & Chloe
Third Round
Will & Sophia






Edwin & Ryan
Fourth Round
Ally






Harley
Final Score



107
93




“It’s Double H!!” shouted Bianca as the audience cheered.
“We won the second round!!” shouted Ed “We won!!”
Will said “Better not be happy, we still have two another rounds to reveal.”
“Then the third round, will it be Will and Sophia? Or will it be Edwin and Ryan?” Bianca said.
“C’mon, please!” shouted Edwin.
“It’s us! It’s us!! We better win!!” shouted Ryan.

#TeamAlly
Judges’ Score
Audience’s Score
Total Score
Total Score
Audience’s Score
Judges’ Score
#TeamHarley
First Round
Chris, Remy, Katie
24
26
50
50
24
36
Amber, Tahan, Fearne
Second Round
Ed & Andrew
35
22
57
43
18
25
Oliver & Chloe
Third Round
Will & Sophia
27
14
41
59
26
33
Edwin & Ryan
Fourth Round
Ally






Harley
Final Score



148
152




“It’s Edwin and Ryan!!” shouted Bianca as the audience cheered, as well as the judges.
“We won!! We won the third round!!” shouted Edwin and Ryan.
Chris said to Remy “It’s the moment of truth.”
“Ally, Harley, can you please stand next to me? Please step forward,” Bianca asked. After Ally and Harley stepped forward in front of the screaming audience “This is the moment what we’ve waiting for, the result is really unexpected for me, the final round, this result will determine the winner of this sing-off.”
Ally and Harley just saw and starred at each other in front of the screaming audience, Harley was determined to win, and so was Ally, they had given their best performance of their life so far for them. While their team members looked at each other hoping their team to win the sing-off.
“Ally, Harley, you’re ready? This is the fourth round result.” Bianca said before the screen showing the fourth round score randomly picking the numbers like the casino wheel slots.
“Ally!! Ally!!!” shouted Ally’s supporters.
“Harley!! Harley!!!” shouted Harley’s supporters.
Ally, Harley, and their team members anxiously looked at the scoreboard at the screen, anxiously waiting the final scores of their singing team duel. Edwin desperately prayed for his team, #TeamHarley, win this event. While Katie just crossed her fingers, hoping for her team, #TeamAlly, win.
“And the winner is…” shouted Bianca as the number slots going slowing down.

#TeamAlly
Judges’ Score
Audience’s Score
Total Score
Total Score
Audience’s Score
Judges’ Score
#TeamHarley
First Round
Chris, Remy, Katie
24
26
50
50
24
36
Amber, Tahan, Fearne
Second Round
Ed & Andrew
35
22
57
43
18
25
Oliver & Chloe
Third Round
Will & Sophia
27
14
41
59
26
33
Edwin & Ryan
Fourth Round
Ally
30
24
54
46
16
30
Harley
Final Score



202
198




“#TeamAlly!!!” Bianca announced the winner before the audience screamed in joy cheering for Ally, who was even more surprised and crying happily. The audience also gave both teams applause, as well as the judges, who gave them standing ovation.
“Oh my God!! Really?! My team wins?!” shouted Ally.
“We won!!” shouted Ed to Ally “We won the duel!!”
“Congratulations to #TeamAlly!!” shouted Bianca “You have won this singing team duel!!”
Ally then hugged her team members in joy, while all #TeamHarley members just clapped their hands for them, even Harley also approached Ally to congratulate and hug her.
But the ceremony was interrupted when Chloe came shouting “It’s her!! It’s all her fault!!” Much to the surprise of everyone.
“What?” shouted Ally “Bianca, what happened?”
“I know what happened! It’s the Halloween Party incident, isn’t it?”
Bianca then shouted “You!”
“You! You can’t do as the president better than Will in the previous year!” Chloe then announced “Next semester, thanks to this president bitch who worked as the student council president terribly, there will be big changes! BIG changes!! BIG changes!!”
The tensions was felt by everyone, especially who were standing on stage receiving the news, but then, can they handle this announcement from Chloe really well?


 ***


In Jakarta Arts Square, most of the students were having a party, a special party, there were the special decorations on stage as the dancers greeted most guests who were coming, including Ed, Andrew,and Katie. They approached Ally and their friends who sang Madonna’s Celebration.
“I'm gonna party, it's a celebration, ‘cause anybody just won't do. Let's get this started, no more hesitation, 'cause everybody wants to party with you. I'm gonna party, it's a celebration, ‘cause anybody just won't do. Let's get this started, no more hesitation, 'cause everybody wants to party with you.”
Katie stopped the performance by asking “Guys, what are you celebrating?”
Ed added “And why there’s a big party in here?”
Sophia replied “You three, you forgot huh?”
Ally said “Okay, we say to our readers.”
Will started the sentence as everyone faced the camera “We’re really happy that Jakarta Arts will return for a third season!”
“There will be more drama, more music, and more talents!” Chris added.
Then Harley added “And of course more rivalry!”
Ally said “Jakarta Arts will return in January 2015!”
Everyone said “We hope we can continue this story and experience in the place where you can be famous. Jakarta Arts!!” Then everybody cheered and continued celebrating over Jakarta Arts third season renewal.

“Don’t forget to see the…” Katie said.
Jakarta Arts season two finale,” Will continued.
“Sunday, October 19 at 8 & 9 PM JKT,” Jordan added.
“With another double episodes!” Oliver continued.
And Ally ended the announcement “I hope you’re satisfied how this season of Jakarta Arts ends. And Jakarta Arts will return in January 2015 for sure!”


Comments

Popular Posts