Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 35 (Season Finale)


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains violence and coarse language, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

Travis quickly met Jake and Casey who were waiting in the first floor of the dorm for the ambulance with Katie, Edwin, and Bianca, who had been in panic attack, then they received another text that the ambulance would be there in 30 minutes.
Edwin then complained “Damn it! My head!! AAAAAAAAARRRGH!!”
“Edwin!” shouted Jake “Oh man, this is getting worse.”
Bianca asked “What about Miss Delta?” She had heard about Delta’s fate after the incident in Jakarta Arts Square “Is she gonna be alright?”
Casey replied “Everything is gonna be fine…”
“AAAAAAARRRRGH!!!” Edwin screamed in pain.
Jake shouted “Edwin, no!” He told Travis and Casey “It’s getting worse! We have to bring them to the hospital immediately!”
Then Kyle entered the dorm lobby pointing his gun on Jake, Casey, and Travis “Nobody’s going anywhere,”
“Kyle?” called Travis “You’re not done yet with me?” He was reminded by the feud between him and Kyle during the summer break, as well as the current semester.
Casey said “Kyle, please, don’t say you’re gonna shoot all of us,”
Jake added “Put your gun away from you, Kyle.”
Kyle shouted “Silence! Silence! What kind of the damn teachers are you?! You’re all responsible for these scandalous things happening in Jakarta Arts this semester!”
“No, Mr. Kyle, please…” said Bianca.
Kyle told Bianca “And you, Madam president bitch! You didn’t do what president does! You’re so reckless during the Halloween Party!”
“Mr. Kyle, please…” Bianca started getting emotional.
“Jake, Spencer, and Travis, you’re all not working like what most teachers do, you’re too care to your students! So that’s why they did these scandalous things!! Why?!”
Jake explained “No, every teacher has their own way in teaching. That’s why I love teaching children and teenagers like in Jakarta Arts. Jakarta Arts is my second home to me, to all of us. That’s why I love all my students, I love all of them, that’s why I can’t…”
Casey cut “Jake, please,”
Travis replied “Kyle, I know we’re often in a feud, you hate me, and I hate you too, you’re nothing but an angry son of the bitch!”
Jake said “Travis,”
Casey said “Stop it, Travis.”
“You don’t deserve to be a teacher if you can’t control your temper at all, you’re such an angry, stupid, liar, and not honest, you’re an asshole!” Travis swore to Kyle.
Casey shouted “Travis!”
Kyle said as he pointed his gun to Travis “Very well, I have to do this for what you’ve done to me, you don’t deserve to be a teacher, or even football coach in Jakarta Arts at all!! But this is not only for you, this is for the big changes, big changes because of you!!” He immediately launched the gunshot to Travis. However, Jake tried to push Travis to the floor in order to protect him, so he was shot in his chest.
Sophia, who walked downstairs arriving at the first floor, saw the gunshot, she immediately screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!”
Kyle, who angered with that, shot Travis again, but this time Casey protected him. Casey was shot in his left shoulder, so he fell to the floor along with Jake.
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” shouted Bianca.
Kyle didn’t give up, he shot Travis again, however he ran out of his bullets, so he stormed off by running away from the dorm.
Edwin fell down on the floor in pain “AAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!”
Travis approached both Jake and Casey, who were shot until they fell on the floor “Casey!! Jake!! Hold on! Please don’t die!! Please don’t die!!”
Bianca also approached Casey “No! Mr. Spencer, don’t die!!”
Sophia also approached Jake “Mr. Jake!! No!! Please!!”
Travis shouted “No! Don’t die!! Stay awake!!! Stay awake!!” He was gone burst to tears “Don’t die! If you both die, I die!! Please wake up!!” Travis started crying “C’mon!! C’mon!!”
Bianca was also crying “No!! Why?!! Why?!! This is all my fault!! It’s all my fault!!” She punched the floor “No!! I shouldn’t have signed up for the election!! I shouldn’t have signed up for it!! I don’t want this! I don’t want this at all!!” Bianca started self-abusing her body by punching her self.
Sophia quickly stopped Bianca “Bianca, stop! Please stop!”
“No! It’s all my fault! I deserve this!! I deserve this!!”
Sophia was also crying “Stop it! Bianca, please!!” She was mad “Don’t blame yourself like a stupid bitch! You deserve to be a president, a student council president! Everybody in Jakarta Arts needs you! They love you! They really love you! You’re such a good president for me so far! Don’t blame and abuse yourself at all, you little madam president bitch!” Both she and Sophia cried even louder.
Travis saw some students running downstairs, he quickly stopped them “Stop! Don’t come here! Go back to your room NOW!!” He attempted to revive both Jake and Casey “Stay with me, Jake! Stay with me, Casey!!”
***
Back to Room 233, everybody had been hiding since the gunshot were heard, scared and emotional. Will commanded “Okay, guys, start texting, start tweeting, start sharing on LINE, but don’t tell we’re here.”
Everybody took their phone to start sharing by texting, sending messages on Facebook, Twitter, BBM, LINE, KakaoTalk, WeChat, and BeeTalk that the gunshot was heard in the Jakarta Arts Dormitory.
Fearne started crying under pressure, Ally tried to comfort her “Fearne, it’s okay, it’s okay,”
Tahan also cried “I’m scared! I’m scared!!”
Ed quickly walked leaving his hideout under the bed “Sophia,”
Will asked “Ed, what the hell?”
“Sophia!! Sophia is still outside!! Sophia!!” yelled Ed.
“Ed, no!!” Will stopped Ed from opening the door.
“Let me go!! Sophia!!” yelled Ed “I don’t care!!”
“Ed, stop it!!”
“Let me go!! I don’t care!! Sophia!!”
Will shut Ed’s mouth as Oliver came saying “Ed, listen, you’re going to put everyone in danger, look at them! Look at the situation! The shooter could be here too! Now, don’t get outta here, stay here! We got to stay here, okay?” Both Will and Oliver starred at Ed who started getting emotional. As Andrew came, Ed started crying hugging him.
“Ed, it’s okay, Sophia’s gonna be fine, she’s gonna be fine.” Andrew said.
Chris and Remy, who were hiding under the dining table, was even more terrified, they held each other’s hands to calm themselves down.
Remy whispered to Chris “I love you so much, Chris,”
Chris whispered back as he started crying “I love you too,”
Will said before opening the door “Let me check on Sophia, you guys stay here,” He closed the door.
***
Bianca called the police holding her phone “Yeah, a teacher… a teacher… shot… shot… two teachers… in Jakarta… Jakarta…”
The phone operator said “Calm down, just relax, where did it happen?”
Bianca said “Jakarta Arts…”
“Don’t worry, the police will be right there,” The operator ended the call.
Bianca asked Travis “I’ll call the ambulance.”
Travis replied “You don’t have to. I’ve called three ambulances, they will be here soon, but I hope… it’s not too late.”
Sophia said as she cried between Katie, who still passed out, and Edwin, who screamed in pain “It’s gonna be fine, it’s gonna be fine…”
Will then came from downstairs “Hey, there you are.”
Travis whispered “You shouldn’t be here!”
“I know, I have to.” Will said “Sophia, Bianca,”
“No,” said Bianca in tears.
“All of you, Travis, you too.”
Travis said “Yeah. Will, you bring Jake. Sophia, Bianca, bring Katie and Edwin. I’ll bring Casey, slowly and quickly,”
“C’mon, guys,” said Bianca as everyone bringing Jake, Casey, Edwin, and Katie upstairs to the second floor, they walked to the room 233 slowly, but Sophia looked at the blood on the floor which would be the traces.
“Oh no!” shouted Sophia.
“I’ll clean it as we come in to the room, c’mon,” Will commanded before arriving in front of the Room 233 door. He opened the door as everyone got surprised as they saw Jake and Casey shot.
“Oh no!” shouted Ally “Jake, Casey,”
“Casey!” shouted Chris.
Everyone immediately went approaching Jake and Casey on the floor near the TV, but Will warned them “Don’t! Get back to your hideouts now!” Everyone, except Ally, Harley, Chris, and Ed got back into their hideouts.
Chris and Ed immediately hugged Travis “Coach! You’re okay?”
“No, Jake and Casey,” Travis got emotional.
Bianca said “Amber… Is there any first aid kit?”
Amber said as she got emotional “Yeah…”
“Give it to me,” Bianca said seeing Katie, Jake, and Casey lying on the floor near the TV “It’s for Edwin,”
“I have to go back outside,” Will walked opening the door going outside.
Oliver immediately stopped him “Will,”
“Oliver, get back inside!”
“No, you get back inside!”
“What?! Are we letting the blood which would be the trace for the shooter?! So all of us die?!” shouted Will.
“You’re out of your mind, Will! It’s too dangerous!”
“You don’t have to say that to me!”
“Will, I’m still your best friend!” Oliver said, which Will got stunned “It’s true, even though you kissed Ally during the Halloween Party, I realize, I know, you’re still my best friend. I was angry with you for kissing Ally, because she was still my girlfriend.”
Will called turning around seeing Oliver “Oliver…”
“It’s true! I don’t want both of us got mad and broken just because we fall in love with the same girl. I still need you, Will Chandler. You’re my best friend,”
Will immediately hugged Oliver “Oliver, I’m so sorry for what I did.”
“No, I should be sorry for you,” Oliver replied “We got to back inside,”
“Yeah,” Will agreed before both of them coming back inside Room 233, closing and locking the door, seeing everyone was still emotional upon the shooting.
Oliver said “Guys, do not go away from your hideout, stay right there, now we got to wait until the police and ambulance come.”
Ally touched Jake’s hair “Jake, please wake up, I can’t… I can’t… I don’t know,” she also got emotional “You’re one of my favorite teachers, Jake,”
Harley said “Ally, Jake is your favorite teacher? So is mine.”
“Harley…” said Ally.
Chris said “I can’t… I’ve seen you like this before after that accident spring break. You’re like my dad to me…” He was hugged by Ed.
Ed said “It’s gonna be fine, it’s gonna be fine,” Then he got an idea, so instead he sang “When you try your best, but you don't succeed, when you get what you want, but not what you need, when you feel so tired, but you can't sleep, stuck in reverse…”
Chris sang “And the tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone, but it goes to waste, could it be worse?”
Ally and Harley sang “Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you.”
Will and Oliver sang “And high up above or down below, when you're too in love to let it go, but if you never try you'll never know, just what you're worth.”
Remy, Andrew, Tahan, Amber, and Fearne sang “Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you.”
Then everyone in the room sang “Tears stream down your face, when you lose something you cannot replace, tears stream down your face, and I... Tears stream down your face, when you lose something you cannot replace, tears stream down your face, and I...”
Travis sang finishing the song “Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you.”
“I’m so sorry,” Remy said as he approached Chris.
Chris knew that Remy was going to kiss him “Wait,”
Remy whispered “We don’t have to hide this anymore from them, they’re our closest friends.”
Chris nodded “You’re right,” He kissed Remy’s lips in front of everyone, much to their surprise, except for Ed, who knew that both Chris and Remy were gay.
Andrew whispered to Ed “I already know,”
“You do?” Ed whispered.
“What the hell…” both Ally and Harley said.
Chris announced “I just want to say that we’re both love each other,”
Remy continued “We’re both freaking gays.”
Chris said “We’re sorry we didn’t tell you all.” He starred at Travis “Travis, I’m guess I’m quitting the football team,”
Ryan told “Don’t. You don’t have to, we’ll keep your secret.”
“Ryan, I’m sorry, but I’m gay, I can’t be a football player,”
Travis told “Sure you can.” Much to Chris’ surprise. Travis revealed “I already know you’re gay, Chris, I already have. I won’t tell anyone about this.” He hugged Chris again.
Then there was a knock heard on the door, Will immediately opened the door, it was the police officer who told “All clear,”
“Oh my god,” Ed quickly hugged Ally and Harley as the police said it was safe for all of them to leave, followed by Chris, Remy, Will, Oliver, and Andrew, making it into group hug. Amber, Fearne, Tahan, Ryan, Sophia, Bianca, Edwin, and Travis also joined the group hug emotionally, everyone got into tears, crying louder.
***
All students walking away from Jakarta Arts Dormitory bringing their bags to leave the school immediately, including Ally and her friends. While Katie, Edwin, Jake, and Casey was brought by the ambulances to the nearest hospital. All of the students were accompanied by the police to exit the school as everyone saw Kyle being arrested by a police officer for school shooting.
A black female police officer greeted Travis “Sir, I found this blonde lady,”
Travis immediately knew that the lady was Delta “Delta!” He immediately hugged her.
Delta began crying “I’m so sorry,”
“No, you don’t have to,”
“I was careless, Kyle kidnapped me,”
Travis said “It’s all over now, it’s over.”
Ally and Harley starred at each other bringing their each bag, then they quickly hugged each other, with Harley being the first to say “I’m so sorry, Ally,”
“I’m so sorry too,” Ally said. She also called “Ryan,”
Ryan quickly hugged Ally “I’m so sorry,”
“No, Ryan, I was supposed to be sorry to you, I’m not a good mentor to you, but Harley is.”
“What?” asked Harley.
Ally said to Harley “You’re mentor to Ryan now, we’re labelmates.”
Harley smiled “Yeah, I agree.” Then he saw Mr. Henderson walking by the students leaving the school “Sir, Mr. Henderson,” he called “Sir, please,”
Mr. Henderson said “I had enough of this, a teacher bought a gun? He was so fired.”
Ally said “Sir, you don’t have…”
“No,” Mr. Henderson said “I have fired Kyle. And the big changes are still happening next semester, it’s still happening. All of you will take the final exams at home, you will not go to this school until January. Next time you’re coming back, this school won’t be the same at all.” Mr. Henderson left, much to most students’ dismay.
Ally said “It’s okay,”
“Whenever the big changes are, this school is the place where you can be famous,” Harley told before walking away from the school with the other students.



Epilogue

Ally arrived at the hospital where both Jake and Casey were treated, she bought some flowers and chocolate as she entered the third floor by stairs. Then she saw Chris, Ed, and Andrew leaving the elevator coincidentally bringing the same stuffs.
“Ally?” Ed called.
“Ed? Chris? Andrew?” Ally called.
“You’re going to see Jake and Casey too?” asked Chris.
“Of course.”
***
“Excuse me,” Ally entered the room with Ed, Chris, and Andrew. They saw Jake and Casey was still lying on bed looking at them, along with Katie, Jordan, Harley, Remy, Will, Oliver, Ryan, Delta, and Travis, some of them were sitting, some of them were standing up. They also saw the plain hospital bedroom wall, the plasma LCD TV, the wardrobe, and the tables, as well as the fridge.
Both Jake and Casey greeted “Hey,”
Ryan asked “You guys bring the same stuffs to give?” Which made Ally, Chris, Ed, and Andrew looked at the same items in the room.
Delta smiled “It’s okay, at least both Jake and Casey would get well soon.”
Jordan then got a text “I got to go, my mom is waiting for me for a special lunch,”
Katie asked “Can I come too?”
Harley asked “Wait, is that veiled lady who visited you at school is your mom?”
Jordan replied “She is,” He asked Katie “C’mon, Katie, we got to go.”
Will suggested “Maybe we should go somewhere else to move on over the last time we’re in Jakarta Arts, as well as while we’re waiting to come to school again,”
“I agree,” Oliver agreed.
Harley noticed Ed and Andrew’s excitement face, he asked “Ed, Andrew, why you…”
Ed cut happily “We’re signed to Universal!!” Much to everyone’s excitement.
“Congratulations!!” shouted everyone.
Andrew suggested “How about we’re going to London after Casey and Jake got well enough to leave this hospital.”
“Yeah!!” shouted everyone.
***
Katie and Jordan were having lunch in McDonald’s with Samira, they were eating fried chicken with rice, as usual, as they shared their moments in Jakarta Arts.
“But you know, mom,” Jordan ended his story “At least we’re given winter break longer than usual, we’re also given take home exams, so the report card would be given as we enter the school for the next semester.”
Samira said “That’s good, Jordan?” She asked “Katie, how are you doing?”
Katie replied “Better, but… it’s nothing,”
“I know, it’s a process,”
***
“C’mon, Fearne and Tahan, we’re not going to lose to Ally and Harley!” shouted Amber during the practice in their own dance studio “We’re going to form a girl group, if we just relax, how the record label will recruit us?”
Amber, Fearne, and Tahan, after their success during the singing team duel between #TeamAlly and #TeamHarley, decided to form a girl group.
Tahan said “Yeah!”
“Let’s go!” Fearne smiled.
***
Ally walked away from Casey and Jake’s room to get some fresh air, Harley then followed him saying “Where are you going?”
“Just taking some fresh air.” Ally smiled “I would love to do some duet with you.”
Harley said “We’re rivals, not only both of us, but Double H is joining our competition, Ed and Andrew.” He accepted the offer “Yeah, I would love to,”
“You’re right, Harley. Even though Jakarta Arts will undergo really big changes, it’s still the place where we can be famous.” Ally smiled to Harley.
Harley’s face was gone into red “Whoa,”
“What’s wrong?”
“It’s nothing,”
“C’mon, your face is red right now!”

“Just shut up!” Harley laughed.

Comments

Popular Posts