Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 34


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains some violence and coarse language, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

Previously on Jakarta Arts:
Mr. Henderson said “Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sorry, because of this scandalous stuffs happening in this school, we have to ask one student who was responsible for these leave this school.”
When all the teachers and staffs standing up before leaving the boarding room, Delta, Jake, Casey, and Travis still sitting down on their chairs, with Delta saying “I can’t believe what we’ve done to the students.”
“Poor Bianca…” Casey felt regretful.
“We shouldn’t have let this happened to all the students next semester, I hate when this happened to them.” Travis said “Including my football team, of course, big changes, but this is too much for them!”
“Guys, we can’t protest about this anymore,” Jake said “We have to tell them,”
“No, you don’t tell them until the end of the semester,” Casey objected.
“Excuse me?”
“Guys, I have to go, I’ll see you guys later.” Delta immediately walked away from the room “I have to go to the bathroom.”
Meanwhile, Chloe entered the teachers’ office and coincidentally saw Delta who had not seen her and walked away to the bathroom, she then overheard Jake, Casey and Travis’ conversations in the boarding room.
“You know what, she screwed the Halloween Party, but why? This is an outrage, ths is unacceptable that Mr. Henderson is going to kick Bianca out from the student council president job! It was an accident!” Casey argued.
“She even didn’t know why these incidents happening during the Halloween Party,” Travis added as Chloe overheard more doorstep.
“Congratulations to #TeamAlly!!” shouted Bianca “You have won this singing team duel!!”
Ally then hugged her team members in joy, while all #TeamHarley members just clapped their hands for them, even Harley also approached Ally to congratulate and hug her.
But the ceremony was interrupted when Chloe came shouting “It’s her!! It’s all her fault!!” Much to the surprise of everyone.
“What?” shouted Ally “Bianca, what happened?”
“I know what happened! It’s the Halloween Party incident, isn’t it?”
Bianca then shouted “You!”
“You! You can’t do as the president better than Will in the previous year!” Chloe then announced “Next semester, thanks to this president bitch who worked as the student council president terribly, there will be big changes! BIG changes!! BIG changes!!”

***


“There’s BIG changes happening next semester in Jakarta Arts! Thanks to this madam president bitch who is hosting this crappy singing show!” Chloe argued, she also revealed the big changes to everyone, which made most students dismayed and angry at Bianca.
Most students booed Bianca angrily “BOO!!! BOO!!! Bad president bitch!!”
Ashlee even shouted “You did it to us! That’s for your failure as the student council president, you whore!!”
Both Ally and Harley and the others on stage including Bianca couldn’t handle with the boos by most audiences, they felt that they handled the big changes happening next semester in Jakarta Arts. Bianca felt regretful, guilty, and shattered as the boos were targeted toward her.
Chris took the microphone from Bianca to warn the audience “Everyone! Everyone! Please! Listen!!”
One of the audiences shouted “What the hell you think you’re doing! You’re defending that madam president, huh?!”
Chris tried to explain “It’s all not her fault, you guys.”
Alyson said to Shawn “Oh my God, I can’t believe Mr. Henderson would do such a thing.”
Shawn said “This is the first time that Mr. Henderson does such those damn things, so most students got angered.”
“Is it all her fault?”
“I don’t know, Alyson,”
“What the hell are you thinking about if you’re just blaming Bianca, I know she failed during the Halloween Party, there’s most scandalous moments during the night!”
Harley also helped “I don’t think it’s all her fault, try to remember if you did some shameful, offensive, and reckless behavior, I was one of them, and I regretted that. You should be introspective to yourself, think! Think what you’ve done during the Halloween Party? Why you all blame her if someone was recklessly doing such a damn attitude!”
“Harley?” Ally said.
Harley said again “From now on, all of you leave the square, go to the dorm, and think before blaming her!”
“BOOOO!! BOOOO!!” shouted most of the students “We don’t need your command, you’re just a heartthrob singer!”
Travis then arrived at the square, knowing that someone would reveal to the students “Guys, guys! Who told the BIG changes? Who told you?! Answer!”
Chloe answered voluntarily “I did!” She revealed her reason “I just need to tell the BIG changes to everyone because of this madam president’s failure on Halloween Party. Oh, not only that, but also failing her mission to…”
Chris cut “Just shut up, you bitch!”
“No one needs to tell me to shut up!”
Travis shouted after feeling frustrated “Enough! All of you, please! We’re sorry, but it’s all his decision, you can’t even protest, that’s final! Now I want you all go back to the dorm and don’t even think going out this weekend. You know what, all of you are… grounded! You’re not allowed to leave the dorm before the first day of the final exam of the semester! That’s final!” He was also lied in anger “That’s what Mr. Henderson said because of this!”
“Ah, you know what, let’s get out of here!” shouted most of the students in dismay leaving Jakarta Arts Square to the dorm.
Travis then said looking everyone on stage was about to leave “Except for #TeamAlly, #TeamHarley, and Bianca, see me in the Teacher’s Office Boardroom, that includes you, Chloe, this evening!”
Bianca then shut her face up with her two hands “Oh no! Oh no!!” She kneeled on stage as she got into panic “I… I… I… I’m… ha… ha… havi… having… a… a… panic… attack!!”
“Bianca,” Ally approached Bianca with Fearne, Amber, Tahan, and Sophia concerned with her sudden panic attack.
“Oh my…” Bianca shouted.
While the judges hadn’t left their panel yet, Alyson looked shocked shutting her mouth with her bare hands as she saw Katie also passed out on stage “Katie!”
Jordan approached Katie “Katie! Katie!! Katie, stay with me!”
Will checked Katie’s pulse by touching her neck “She passed out.”
Henry soon ran to the stage “Hold on, let me take them back to the dorm.”
Robby also ran to the stage “Let me help you.”
Shawn commanded “Everyone, just go back to the dorm right now!”
***
As everyone walked back to the dorm, all #TeamAlly and #TeamHarley members walked with Katie and Bianca accompanied by the judges. As they walked upstairs, Edwin suffered a headache as he touched his head and got freezing.
“Man… What’s happening to me…” Edwin said.
Will noticed “Edwin, you’re okay?”
“I don’t know, my head hurts and… I got cold, and I can’t… I’m too tired.” Then Edwin stood up in the middle of the stairs with his head touching the wall.
“Edwin, oh God!” said Ryan.
Fearne said “Someone please call an ambulance or medic or someone.”
Jordan volunteered to take Edwin to the second floor “Edwin, we’ll take you to the second floor, you can rest there.” He even touched Edwin’s head “He’s in high temperature.”
Alyson said “Oh I don’t think this is because of the performances, it’s because of that BIG changes at all.”
***
Back to the teachers’ office lobby, Travis took a glass of water before drinking it, he put the glass on the table “Oh man, what I’ve done again…”
Jake entered the room “Travis,”
“Jake, man… I didn’t mean to call #TeamAlly and #TeamHarley to the boardroom, I didn’t mean that, I didn’t mean to be angry at them because of this big changes. I just disagree with his decisions, Mr. Henderson.”
“It’s not your fault, and you didn’t mean that at all,at least…”
Casey asked when he arrived “Hey, have you seen Delta, you two?”
“What?” asked Jake.
Casey was shocked “Man, I thought you’ve seen her since she went to the bathroom.”
Tim then shouted “NOOOO!!Delta!! Delta’s gone!! She’s gone!! She’s kidnapped!!”
“What?!” shouted Jake “She’s kidnapped?! By whom?”
“No idea, man,”
Jake got into panic “We better find Delta, the kidnapper must’ve been not far away from here!”
“What about the kids who Travis called to the boardroom?” asked Casey.
“I can handle them alone,” Travis said.
***
“What the hell is going on in here?!” shouted Oliver as everyone gathered in the second floor of the dorm as everyone becoming freaking out “Just calm down, everyone, the ambulance will be here any soon!”
“I… I…” shouted Bianca.
Travis later arrived “Guys,”
Ed called “Coach,”
Travis apologized “I didn’t mean to make you freak out about that, I’ve never been more surprised since my first day in Jakarta Arts.”
Andrew asked “So you didn’t mean to call all of us to the boardroom?”
“I don’t think so,” Travis replied “But I need to go to your rooms, I just want to ask what you did in Halloween Party. And I don’t like that BIG changes next semester at all, I just want to protect all of you, like Delta, Jake, and Casey did to all of you. And that includes all Jakarta Arts students.”
Harley said “I don’t think Mr. Henderson would…”
“I know,” Travis received a call from Casey “I have to go to the Teachers’ Office, we still need to discuss the big changes next semester,”
Ally walked following Travis downstairs “Coach,” She realized “You’re lying, aren’t you?” Harley also followed them.
Travis denied “No, I’m not.”
“I know you are.”
Travis then revealed to Ally “Yeah, I’m lying, but you better not to tell anyone about this, okay? You promise?” He told the truth “Delta is kidnapped,”
“What?” asked Harley.
“No way!” Ally swore.
Travis then warned them “Ally, Harley, you’re too tired, you better stay at the dorm for the rest of the night, tomorrow you have the first final exam of the semester, right? You better go to bed or study or do something if you don’t have any exams tomorrow. Don’t let the pressure after Chloe told all of you or after the duel bring you down.”
“Yes, Sir.” Ally and Harley replied.
***
Casey ran leaving Jakarta Arts gate as he shouted “Delta!! Delta!!”
Jake also shouted “Delta!! Delta!!” he swore “Damn it!”
“The kidnapper could’ve been far away from here already, damn!”
Jake took his phone from his pocket to call Delta “Maybe her phone is still on,”
“It’s no use, Jake!”
“I have to try!!” Jake made the phone call to Delta “C’mon, Delta, please pick up, please…” Then the call was received “Delta! Delta, you’re okay?”
Delta sound was heard sobbing “Jake… help me…”
Jake asked “Delta, where are you? Where the hell are you?”
“I don’t know where I am, it’s dark, but it’s crowded outside, I don’t know where I am, it’s really dark in here…” Delta sobbed, then the punch was heard as she hung up.
“Delta! Delta!” shouted Jake. He revealed to Casey “She said that she is in the dark place, but it’s crowded outside.”
“She’s been hostaged in a dark room?” asked Casey.
“Anyway why the hell in the outside of the dark room is crowded with people?” asked Jake.
“Maybe the police was there,”
“No, no way, if the police was there, the kidnapper could’ve run away to somewhere else.”
“Casey, that’s it! We should call the police.” Jake immediately called the police “Hello, help me! A female teacher has gone missing, maybe she’s kidnapped, she’s blonde long haired! Help!”
***
All #TeamAlly and #TeamHarley members, with the notable exception Chloe, who didn’t want to gather round, as well as Katie and Edwin, who were brought to the hospital along with Bianca, all gathered in Room 233; Ally, Katie, Fearne, and Amber’s room. Amber, Fearne, and Tahan attempted singing to calm themselves down along with the rest of the group.
Amber sang “Electric lights, blow my mind, but I feel alright.”
Fearne sang “And never stop, it's how we ride, comin' up until we die,”
Tahan sang “You catch my eye, bitch, you wanna fly, I'm so alive,”
Fearne sang “Never stop, it's how we ride, comin' up until we die.”
Three of them sang “I don't wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules. Boys and girls across the world, putting on our dancing shoes, going to the discotheque, getting high and getting wrecked. I don't wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules. I don't wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules. Boys and girls across the world, putting on our dancing shoes, going to the discotheque, getting high and getting wrecked. I don't wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules.”
Oliver cut “Guys, it’s not working at all,”
Will said “He’s right.”
Amber complained “Why not?! Singing makes us showing our feelings, you know. I’m a black diva, not Charli XCX.”
Harley said “Okay, maybe this song can calm you down. Ready, Ally?” He took his guitar.
“Yeah, maybe Cool Kids will make you entertained.” Ally said. After Harley started playing his guitar playing the intro for ten seconds, she started singing “She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style. And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind. Nothing in this world could ever bring them down. Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background. And she says,”
Ally and Harley sang together “’I wish that I could be like the cool kids, 'cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.’”
Harley sang “He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue. Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through. They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going. In the fast lane, living life without knowing. And he says,”
Ally and Harley sang together again “’I wish that I could be like the cool kids, 'cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, 'cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."
Sophia interrupted the song “This not working at all,”
Ed replied “I agree,”
“I’m going outside,” Sophia said as she opened the door.
Will warned Sophia “Sophia, you can’t go outside, Travis has…”
“Whatever what he said.” Sophia immediately left.
Tahan said “Okay, maybe this is working, Ed and Andrew, you’re next to sing,”
Suddenly, there was a sound that was loud surprising everyone in the room, followed by the female screams in distance, running footsteps were also heard, then another loud noise was also heard again, followed by shouting in distance.
“What was that?!” shouted Amber.
“It’s a gunshot!” Will knew the loud noise “Everyone just spread out and hide! Spread out and hide. Find a place to hide and close the door!” He then quickly closed the door
Everyone in the room spreaded to find a place to hide, Ally, Amber, Fearne, and Tahan hid in the kitchen, Chris and Remy hid under the dining table, Ed, Andrew, Ryan, and Harley hid under the beds, while Oliver hid in the bathroom.

Outside the rooms, most students quickly ran in panic and screaming finding their room to hide once they heard the gunshots fired. What happened in the dorm? Did someone shot with a gun inside the dorm?

Comments

Popular Posts