The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 5

Dance Dance Revolution

Kris was playing his guitar again in his room again.
Then Dan came as he brought his Nintendo Wii.
“Hi, Dan, you bought Wii to our room?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I did, and I also bought Dance Dance Revolution games for Wii.” answered Dan.
“I missed DDR so much.” said Kris.
“Yeah, me too, and I’m going to play now.” said Dan.
“Um, do we have any homework to finish?” asked Kris.
“Nah, we’ll do it later, now let’s play!” answered Dan.
“I guess you’re right, play game first for remove some stress and then we do our homework.” said Kris.
Kris and Dan started playing the game.

Two hours later, Kris stopped playing, while Dan still playing.
“Dan, I think that’s enough, we should do our homework now.” said Kris.
“No way! I can’t stop playing this game!” said Dan.
“Dan, this is really not funny, we should do our homework now.” said Kris.
“No!” shouted Dan.
“Man, this is just only game, you can play it after you do your homework.” said Kris.
“Wait, ten more songs, WOO HOO!!” shouted Dan.
“Fine, I’ll do my homework.” said Kris.

In Miranda and Alyson’s room, they were playing Disney Sing It.
Miranda and Alyson sang “You get the best of both worlds. Chillin' out, take it slow. Then you rock out the show. You get the best of both worlds. Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds.”
Then Miranda’s hand phone was ringing.
“Hold on!” said Miranda.
Alyson was still singing “You get the best of both worlds. Without the shades and the hair, you can go anywhere. You get the best of both worlds. Mix it all together, oh yea. It's so much better cuz you know you've got the best of both worlds.”
“Alyson, quiet! I got the call.” said Miranda.
“Sorry.” said Alyson.
“Hello, Kris, I’m so glad you called me.” said Miranda.
“Miranda, I need your help, Dan can’t stop playing Dance Dance Revolution!” said Kris.
“Same with us! We can’t stop playing Disney Sing It! KYAAAAA!!” shouted Miranda.
“Wait, you both too!?” asked Kris.
“Yes, Kris, but we have done our homework, so we can play all over the night, and good night!” answered Miranda ended the call.
“Miranda, what song?” asked Alyson.
“Aly & AJ’s ‘Like Whoa’!” answered Miranda.

Back to Kris’ room, Kris took his shirt off.
“Dan, remember, you must do your homework after playing the game, and don’t fall asleep before you do your homework.” said Kris.
“Nah!” said Dan.
Then Kris went to bed and started to sleep.

The next morning, Kris woke up and he found out that Dan was sleeping in the dance pad.
“Daniel!” shouted Kris.
Dan finally woke up, and he asked “Whoa, what time is it?”
“Its 5:30 AM, you fool! C’mon!” shouted Kris as he took Dan to the bathroom.
“No! DDR!!!” shouted Dan.
Kris showered Dan’s face.
“What the hell are you doing at me!?” shouted Dan.
“I’m trying to wake you up!!” shouted Kris, and then he showered Dan’s face again.
“But I want to play DDR!” shouted Dan.
“No! We must study at classroom! And do your homework!” shouted Kris mad at Dan and showered Dan’s face again. After that, Kris showered himself.
“What are you doing, Kris?” asked Dan.
“Take a quick shower.” answered Kris.

In the classroom, Ryan asked Dan about his homework.
“Dan, where’s your drawings?” asked Ryan.
“I haven’t done yet.” answered Dan.
“Fine, I’ll forgive you, but you must give your homework before Friday night!” said Ryan.
“Okay, I can do that.” said Dan.
Then Kris punched Dan “But you shouldn’t play DDR!” said Kris.

After school, Kris and Dan came back to their room.
“DDR!” shouted Dan while he was going to play Wii.
But Kris blocked Dan “Homework first!” said Kris.
“Okay, Kris, I’ll do my homework, but after play DDR!!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, I’m serious! You don’t even try playing DDR before you do your homework!” said Kris.
Then Alyson came “Hi, Kris, what happens to Dan lately?” asked her.
“Dan is addicted playing DDR.” answered Kris.
“DDR?” repeated Alyson.
“Dance Dance Revolution!” said Kris.
“By the way, I have the news about Indonesia’s Best Dance Dance Revolution player, her name is Saskie Nur Putri, she currently holds the highest score on DDR, according to rumors, and she scored over one million points. That’s nearly impossible.” said Alyson.
“Okay, I will beat her score! I’m going to play again!” shouted Dan.
“Finish your homework first! I mean it!” said Kris.
“Hey, what’s that?” asked Dan.
Kris looked at back, but Dan started playing DDR again.
“Oh man! I thought you won’t play DDR anymore!!” shouted Kris.
“Kris, you shouldn’t disturb me or I won’t do my homework.” said Dan.
“Oh man!” said Kris.

At 8 PM, Dan was still playing DDR, while Kris played his song from his MySpace page.
Kris sang “If you so bored, you should play some games/ I would already write another song for entertain. I used to play games, but now I’m a songwriter. I won’t play games, and I don’t just play games. You got your Nintendo Wii for just playing games. You played it around like a criminal. And you never do your homework or do something else. And I would say don’t just play games”

The next day, Kris met Alyson after school.
“Alyson, now Dan doesn’t want to go to the class, what should I do now?” asked Kris.
“Remember what I talked about?” asked Alyson.
“Indonesia’s Best DDR player?” answered Kris.
“Yes! You can invite her to stop Dan’s addiction to DDR!” said Alyson.
“Okay, but I don’t know where she lives.” said Kris.
“Don’t worry! My friend in Bandung knows Saskie, so she can invite her to the school!” said Alyson.
“Yeah, and I know what should I do tonight.” said Kris.

At night, Dan was still playing DDR, when Kris and Alyson came, Kris plugged off Wii sockets.
“NOOOOO! Almost one million points!!!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, you shouldn’t play Wii for now, because…” said Kris.
“Because I must do my homework!? Now plug on the so…” said Dan.
Then Miranda and Saskie came to Kris’ room.
“Hi, she was looking for Daniel Neil but here we are.” said Miranda.
“No way, so you’re Indonesia’s Best DDR player? You’re so beautiful.” said Dan.
“Thanks, and you’re so hot and handsome.” said Saskie.
“Yeah, you too.” said Dan almost make out with Saskie.
“Whoa! Are you two going to play or just make out?” asked Miranda.
Then most people came to the room to just see Saskie.
“Okay, what the hell are those people doing here?” asked Miranda.
Then the people from Video Games Network came.
“Indonesia’s Best DDR Player is here! Saskie from Bandung has scored one million points!” said the host.
“But it’s still according to rumors.” said the person beside the host.
“And now, LIVE from Jakarta Arts Boarding School, there’s Saskie against Dan for Indonesia’s Best DDR player!” shouted the host.

At 8:30 PM, Saskie and Dan were playing DDR, while the others were watching.
“Saskie is leading for now! And Dan almost…” said the host.
“Alright, people, now stop watching this dumb channel, they’re wasting your time!” shouted Miranda. “Here you go.” She gave the microphone back

At 10:30 PM, Saskie and Dan still playing DDR.
“Go, Dan! Go, Dan!” shouted all those people.
“I can’t believe it! Daniel Neil currently leading!” shouted the host.
And finally the game’s over, Dan won the game.
“YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted them all.
“We have a new record! Daniel Neil is Indonesia’s Best DDR player now! He scored…” said the host.
“Okay, that’s it! Get out!” shouted Kris kicked all people out, except Dan and Saskie.
Alyson and Miranda got out, but the others wanted to come in again.
“GET OUT!!” yelled Kris kicked them all out, and finally closed the door.
“That was a great game.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, congratulations, you defeat me fair and square, and one more thing.” said Saskie, and then she kissed Dan. “I’ll call you later.” She left the room.
“Whoa! Congrats, bro! You won and you broke the record!” shouted Kris.
“Yeah, thanks, Kris, and I will do my homework and I won’t play Wii again!” said Dan.
“That’s my brother!” shouted Kris.

At Friday night, Dan finally collected his homework to Ryan.
“Okay, good dance picture, and it’s inspirational, I’ll give you an A!” said Ryan.
“Yes!” shouted Dan.

Meanwhile, Kris took his shirt off and went to bed after his brother fell asleep, but after he saw Wii, he wanted to play DDR, so he turned on Nintendo Wii and started playing DDR.
“Okay, let’s dance, baby!” said Kris, and then he started to dance and he couldn’t stop playing.

Kris finally fell asleep in the dance pad until at 5 AM, Dan woke up and found out that Kris played DDR.
“Kris? Kris?” called Dan woke Kris up.
Kris finally woke up, but he slept again.
“Did you play DDR all over the night?” asked Dan.
“Yes, I did.” answered Kris.
“Oh no!” said Dan.
“Dan, bring me to the bathroom.” said Kris.
Dan brought Kris to the bathroom, and he responded “You same with me, bro.”
“You’re right, Dan, DDR is fun.” said Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts