The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 9

School Ghost Story

In one party, Kris saw many kinds of ghost.
“Hi, guys, nice costume.” said Kris.
“Hi, Kris!” said the ghosts.
“Whoa! You’re not humans, you’re just a GHOST!!!” shouted Kris.
“We’re going to kill you now!” said the ghosts, and then they killed Kris.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Kris when he woke up, and he realized that was a dream. “Just a dream, I think.”

In the morning, Dan woke up and also woke up Kris.
“Kris!” shouted Dan.
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!” shouted Kris woke up again.
“Kris, it’s me, Dan!” said Dan.
“Oh, it just you. I have a bad dream last night.” said Kris.
“Can you explain what dream did you dream?” asked Dan.
“Okay, Dan, I dreamed about the worst ghosts story I have heard, I came to the place, and then the ghosts were trying to kill me, and then I killed and I woke up and scream!” answered Kris.
“Kris, I know you’re scared, but you must remember your song, ‘Something Scary’, you recorded it to MySpace.” said Dan.
Kris remembered “Something Scary” song. “Oh yeah, I remember it. Now what date is it?”
“It’s 30 October.” answered Dan.
“30 October!? Oh no, tomorrow is 31 October, oh darn!” said Kris, and the he thought about his dream.
“Kris, don’t tell me that you still having trauma about ghost story.” said Dan.
“Dan, don’t tell about ghost story again! I’m afraid!” said Kris, and then he slept again.

At 11 AM, Kris tried to watch some horror movie on his laptop, but he really scared and afraid, and he stopped watching the movie.
“Man, I mustn’t be afraid, be brave, be brave.” said Kris, and then he took his iPhone for answer Zeke’s call.
“Kris, are you ready for ghost stories party tomorrow? I’m so excited!” asked Zeke.
“Zeke, I’m sorry, I can’t go to the party.” answered Kris.
“Kris, I thought that you’re so excited, but why you can’t come?” asked Zeke.
“Zeke, I have a trauma on ghost stories, and that’s why I’m afraid of ghost stories, and I don’t want to hear ghost story anymore!” answered Kris.
“What!? You afraid of ghost stories? Kris, you don’t need to be afraid, you must be brave.” said Zeke.
“I tried, but it seems I’m failed.” said Kris.
“Kris, you’re a man, not a chicken, you shouldn’t be coward! You have courage, and you should be brave! Be brave, man!” said Zeke.
“Okay, I’ll try it.” said Kris.

In the cafeteria, Dan, Alyson and Miranda were talking about the party.
“What ghost story should I make, maybe pocong, kuntilanak or tuyul.” said Alyson.
“But first, I want to tell you something, my brother, Kris is afraid of the ghost stories, and I don’t know what should I do for make Kris unafraid.” said Dan.
“Maybe he should watch Shutter Island, A Nightmare on Elm Street or Paranormal Activity.” said Alyson.
“No, those are not going to work, and we should surprise him!” said Miranda.
“No, it’s not going to work either.” said Dan.
“So, what should we do now?” asked Miranda.

The next day, Kris was updating his Twitter status on his iPhone.
“I’m scared for tonight’s party, maybe I should open my own MySpace page.” said Kris, and he turned on his laptop, entered the password and opened his MySpace account.
Then someone knocked the door.
“Come in!” said Kris.
Then the door opened, and Miranda came in.
“Hi, Kris.” greeted Miranda.
“Hi, Miranda, what brings you here?” asked Kris.
“Actually, I want to see you, and about the ghost stories party.” said Miranda.
“Miranda, don’t talk about ghost story! I have a trauma on the ghost stories!” said Kris.
“Are you scared?” asked Miranda.
“Of course I’m scared! Miranda, and tell Dan that I won’t come to the party tonight, maybe I need some rehab or maybe just need some sleep for not think about ghost stories again.” answered Kris.
“Okay, if you don’t want to come to the party its okay.” said Miranda, and then she left.

At 9 PM, the Ghost School Party had just begun.
“Where’s Kris?” asked Alyson.
“He won’t come tonight.” answered Miranda.
“He’s still afraid of the ghost stories, he have a trauma.” said Dan.

In Kris’ room, Kris was watching himself singing “If We Have Our First Kiss” on his MySpace.
“I hope they’re alright at the party.” said Kris.

Back to the party, Lewbert was going to wear his ghost costume.
“I will scare them all and make this party is the worst for them!” said him, and then he wore the costume.
“That the most frightening ghost story I have heard.” said Alyson.
“Yeah, I think I must update my Twitter.” said Dan.
Suddenly, the ghost came.
“I think the ghost of the story is coming here!” said Miranda.
“What are you talking about, Miranda?” asked Alyson.
“Ghost doesn’t even exist in this world.” said Dan.
“Open your eyes! It’s a GHOST!!!” shouted Miranda.
Then Dan and Alyson along with all people on the party saw the ghost.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” yelled all of them ran away.

Kris was trying to sleep, but he couldn’t.
“C’mon, sleep! Close my eyes!” shouted Kris.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted the people.
“Don’t go outside, I must sleep!” said Kris.
“KRIS!!!” called Dan loudly.
“No, I’m afraid of ghosts, I won’t go outside.” said Kris.
“HELP US!!!” yelled Dan, Alyson and Miranda.
Then Kris stand up and saw the outside from the window, he saw a lot of people ran away from the ghost. “It’s same as I got my own trauma! Okay, I must be brave!” said Kris, and then he put his shirt on and he tried to open the door. “Be brave, Kris! Be brave!” Finally, he opened the door.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!” yelled all people.
“I must be brave, be brave.” said Kris while he walking.

“KRIS!” called Dan while he knock the door.
“He doesn’t in his room.” said Miranda.
“What!?” said Alyson.
“Maybe he’s going to run away.” said Dan.
“Dan, Miranda, Alyson!” called Kris.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!” shouted Dan, Miranda and Alyson.
“It’s me, Kris!” said Kris.
“Oh, that just you.” said Miranda.
“Why did you go outside!?” asked Dan.
“Because I heard you yelled outside, what happens?” asked Kris.
“There is a real ghost!” answered Miranda,
Then the ghost came to them.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!” shouted Kris ran away.

Kris ran until he hit Zeke and fell down.
“Kris, I thought you won’t come.” said Zeke.
“Zeke, you know that I’m afraid of ghost, and I want to help everybody in this school from danger.” said Kris.
“Help? I’ll help you to bust the ghost!” said Zeke.
“Um, yeah, but I’m still afraid.” said Kris
“Don’t afraid, Kris, you must be brave.” said Zeke.
“Okay, I feel better now, let’s bust the ghost!” said Kris.

Kris and Zeke were setting the trap for the ghost.
“That would be work.” said Kris.
“I hope so.” said Zeke.
“But, we need bait for the ghost.” said Kris, and then he was staring at Zeke.
“What are you looking me at!? Oh, don’t tell me that…” said Zeke.
“Oh yeah, you’re going to be the ghost’s bait.” said Kris.

The ghost was walking away, and then Zeke came.
“Yeah, come here, you ass! Come here!” said Zeke.
Then the ghost tried to catch Zeke, but Zeke was running away.

“Kris, he’s coming!” shouted Zeke.
“Okay!” said Kris, and then he pulled the rope.
Finally the ghost was trapped on the rope cage and revealed himself as Lewbert.
“I knew it, so it was you!” said Kris.
Then all people came.
“Just I thought.” said Zeke.
“Wait, so you knew it?” asked Miranda.
“Yes, I did, I will explain, I saw Lewbert wore his ghost costume and he started to scare everybody in this school.” answered Zeke.
“And I would succeed if you didn’t trap me! By the way, that’s the real ghost.” said Lewbert.
“What did you say?” asked Kris, and suddenly the ghost came right behind him.
“Kris, behind you!!” shouted Dan.
Kris looked back and then the ghost killed him.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Kris when he woke up, and he realized that was a dream.
“Kris, can you shut your mouth up, you woke me up.” said Dan.
“Dan, I have a bad dream, but I won’t tell you.” said Kris.
“What dream?” asked Dan.
“Okay, maybe I should tell, our school held Ghost Stories Party, but there was a real life ghost who interrupt our party and then the ghost killed me.” answered Kris.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” shouted Dan.
“Yeah, I told you it was scary.” said Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts