Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 20

Aaron's Clones

In Binus International School, Aaron and Oli were walking on the corridor.
“Yeah, I got an A+ for my Biology test!” shouted Oli, and then he kissed the paper.
“Me too, that means…” said Aaron.
“WE’RE SMART!!” shouted Oli and Aaron.
“Oh man!” said Carlos.
“Carlos, how’s your score?” asked Aaron.
“Worse than you two, I got C- for my test, my mom is going to kill me.” answered Carlos.
“Relax, Carlos, you might take a remedial.” said Oli.
“No remedial if I get C!” said Carlos.
“Carlos, that means you must study harder, and on the next semester, we will meet national exam!” said Aaron.
“Oh yeah, I’m forgot about national exam, oh man, why we must face that!?” said Carlos while he, Aaron and Oli came outside of school.
“So, what are you going to do today?” asked Aaron.
“I don’t know, maybe just studying.” answered Oli.
“Well, I…” answered Carlos.
Then two teen agents arrested Aaron.
“What are those people doing to you?” asked Carlos.
“I don’t know, it just…” said Aaron, and his iPhone was ringing.
“Let me answer that.” said Carlos while he picked Aaron’s iPhone and answer the call.
“Aaron, how dare you did those criminal acts, you stole money from the bank, you stole jewelry, and you murdered someone, and you naked in street.” said Boss.
“Aaron, what are you doing?” asked Carlos.
“That wasn’t me, Carlos.” answered Aaron.
“Yeah, there’s no way you did those criminal acts.” said Oli.
“I’m sorry, Aaron, I must to arrest you and you’re going to be sent to our prison.” said Boss.
Two agents were going to bring Aaron to the prison, but Oli stopped them and punched them.
“What are you doing?” asked Carlos.
“We should RUN!” shouted Oli.
Aaron, Carlos and Oli were running away.
“Teen Secret Agents, find him! FIND HIM!” shouted Boss.
All teen secret agents were searching for Aaron.

Aaron, Oli and Carlos finally arrived at Aaron’s house.
“I can’t believe someone did this to me!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I think no way you did that.” said Oli.
“You said that ten times, Oli.” said Aaron.
“Okay, so we must who was disguised as you and who’s behind of this.” said Carlos.
Then Cory came “Hi, Aaron, why do you feel so mad?” asked him.
“Someone was disguised as me, he did crime, and I was suspected that I was behind of this.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, you must be patient, be calm, and I will help you to find that people.” said Cory.

At 3 PM, Cory took his telescope.
“Whoa! This is the telescope from America?” asked Carlos.
“Oh yeah, you’re right, Carlos.” answered Cory.
“Okay, I think I saw another Aaron.” said Oli while he saw that with his binocular.
“Let me see.” said Cory, he saw the fake Aaron stole the money from the bank.
“I think we must follow him, but slowly.” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, Nick was seeing with his binocular and found out that the fake Aaron stole the money from the bank.
“I can’t believe Aaron did this!” said Nick. And then Nick argued to Aaron when he came “What the hell did you doing!? You did those crimes!”
“Nick, that wasn’t me, really!” said Aaron.
“You lie!” said Nick.
“Actually, it’s true.” said Oli.
Then Nick saw the differences of Aaron and the fake Aaron. “Wait, if you Aaron, then who is he?” asked Nick.
“He’s the fake.” answered Aaron, Carlos and Oli in the same time.
Then those teen secret agents came to them.
“Oh no, this wouldn’t be good.” said Aaron.
“GET HIM!” shouted someone. Those teen secret agents were going to arrest Aaron.
But Victoria came and started fighting with those teen agents.
“Victoria, what are you doing here?” asked Aaron.
“No time for explain, run!” shouted Victoria.
“Okay, we should RUN!!” shouted Oli.
Aaron, Oli and Nick ran away, but they realized that Carlos didn’t run.
“Carlos!” shouted Aaron.
“You guys, I will help Victoria, and you keep running and find that fake Aaron!” shouted Carlos while he wore his helmet.
“Run now!” shouted Victoria.
Then Aaron, Oli and Nick ran away.
“Let’s fight!” shouted Carlos.
“Oh yeah!” shouted Victoria.
Carlos and Victoria were fighting with those teen agents.

Aaron, Nick and Oli followed the fake Aaron, and the fake Aaron came in to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
“I knew it!” said Aaron.
“Gahwand is behind of this!” said Oli.
“I’ll guess, he disguised as you, so he wants to ruin your life.” said Nick.
“Okay, step one, we must go in!” said Aaron.
Aaron and Oli went in to Gahwand’s Incorporated.
“Oh, c’mon, how about me!?” shouted Nick.

Aaron and Oli came in to the room, and then they saw a plenty of fake Aaron.
“OMG!” shouted Oli.
“My imitation is too many!” shouted Aaron.
“Wait, Gahwand didn’t disguise as you, Aaron, he created a doppelgangers of yourself.” said Oli.
“Oh no, we must stop him!” said Aaron.
Then Gahwand came “MWA HA HA HA!!! I will ruin Aaron’s life and send Aaron to the prison!” said Gahwand.
“Ahem!” said Aaron.
Gahwand surprised and shouted “Aaron! And his friend, huh?”
“Why do you create these doppelgangers?” asked Aaron.
“And those are fake Aaron!” said Oli.
“Well, I want to do something more evil and send you away, so I can be calm and relax. And I decided to make these clones of you, Aaron!” said Gahwand.
“Hey, who is this? He does not resemble Aaron.” said Oli.
“That’s my first Aaron imitation, I call him Aarin.” said Gahwand.
“That’s really odd name.” said Oli.
“Okay, all my soldiers, attack them!” shouted Gahwand.
Aaron and Oli were attacked by those doppelgangers.
But Aaron and Oli strike them back and defeated them.
“What!?” shouted Gahwand.
“Oli, I think you should find the self-destruct button on the machine!” shouted Aaron.
“Okay, and I will press remove button first!” shouted Oli, and then he ran to the machine, he searched for remove and self-destruct buttons. “Oh, crap! Where are those buttons?!” Then he saw “SUCK” button.
“No! Don’t you dare to push that!” shouted Gahwand.
“Oh yeah, goodbye, Doppelgangers!” shouted Oli, he pressed the button, the machine sucked all doppelgangers.
Then Aaron kicked Gahwand to the machine.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” shouted Gahwand, and then the machine was destroyed and Oli was thrown away to the outside.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Oli was going to fall to the street.
“Hang on, Oli!” shouted Aaron, he fell down and set his parachute, and then he saved Oli.
“Whoa, I’m save, whoa! WOOHOO!!” shouted Oli.

Aaron and Oli were back to Aaron’s house.
“That was fun, including pressed the ‘suck’ button and the parachuting!” shouted Oli.
“Yeah, same with me, I hope Gahwand won’t do this again.” said Aaron.
Then Carlos and Victoria came.
“We defeated them!” shouted Victoria.
“With our powers!” shouted Carlos.
“WHOA!” shouted Carlos and Victoria.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing again, he answered the call.
“Aaron, I’m sorry, I was wrong about you, you’re rehired again as Teen Secret Agent, and I’m sorry that I accused you.” said Boss.
“That’s not big deal, Boss, and as an apology, would you treat us to Dairy Queen?” asked Aaron.
“What!?” shouted Boss.
“Just kidding!” shouted Aaron.
Then Aaron, Oli, Carlos and Victoria laughed.

Comments

Popular Posts