The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 6

Kris and Zeke were having their lunch in the restaurant.
“Yum, this is delicious!” said Zeke.
“Zeke, we are going to talk about my music, aren’t we?” asked Kris.
‘Oh yeah, you’re right.” answered Zeke.
“Zeke, I want to say this, I’m afraid if someone used my songs for the recording label without my permission. If someone uses those songs, my music career is going to the end.” said Kris.
“Kris, you said recording label, right?” asked Zeke.
“What!? Did I say that?” said Kris.
“Yes, you did, and you must sign a deal with the record deal! I want to say this, I used to upload my performances in my own MySpace page, but now I’m currently signed with the record label.” said Zeke.
“But where I can record my demo album?” asked Kris.
“In the school, I’ll show you the recording studio, c’mon!” answered Zeke.

In IBS Television City, Miranda came in to the studio for her first day of the production of Accidently in Love.
“I hope I’m ready for this!” said Miranda.
“Hi, Miranda.” greeted Alyson and Dan came.
“Alyson, Dan, what are you doing here?” asked Miranda.
“We are going to watch your acting skills when you’re on shooting.” answered Dan.
“Yeah, I’m also on part too.” answered Alyson.
“You’re not the part of the show, silly.” said Dan.
Then Lewbert came.
“Oh no! What is he doing!?” asked Miranda.
“Sorry, I haven’t told you before, I read the news on the bulletin board on school.” answered Dan.

Back to yesterday, Dan read the bulletin board about Lewbert joined the cast of Accidently in Love.
“No way! Lewbert joined Accidently in Love, I’m going to tell Miranda.” said Dan.

Back to today, “Yeah, he passed the audition.” said Dan.
“Oh no, don’t tell me that Lewbert is going to be my boyfriend on the show.” said Miranda.
“Hi, guys.” greeted Lewbert.
“We don’t need to greet you, because you’re mean.” said Dan.
“I’m not going to greet you, I’m going to greet Miranda.” said Lewbert.
“Hi, Lewbert, I heard you joined the cast of my show.” said Miranda.
“Yeah, you too, but I’m going to be your girlfriend, and get ready for my EVIL kiss.” said Lewbert, and he left.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Miranda in slow motion.

“And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be famous! WOO!” sang Kris in the recording studio.
“Kris, this is your pop rock song, but you ‘WOO!’ still in pop style, I guess you should add more rock for ‘WOO!’.” said Zeke.
“Like this: ‘WHOA!’ or ‘WOOO!’?” asked Kris.
“I think ‘WHOA!’ is suitable for the song.” answered Zeke.
“Okay, let’s record the song again!” said Kris.

“CUT!” said Pamela, the director.
“You’re rock, Miranda!” said Alyson.
“But Lewbert is better than her, if I were him…, wait, I have a idea!” said Dan.
Dan and Alyson met Lewbert.
“Your acting was good, Lewbert, keep it up!” said Pamela.
“Thanks, madam.” said Lewbert.
“Lewbert, I guess you mom is in your room.” said Alyson.
“Not bedroom she means, but your star room.” said Dan.
“My mom!? I want to see her!” said Lewbert, and he went to his star room.
Alyson closed and locked the door.
“Okay, where I can find his costume?” asked Dan.

“If we have our first kiss, you’ll be my girlfriend. And I’ll be your boyfriend who always trusts you. And we’re start dating, watching the sunset on the beach, and then we kiss with the love song.” sang Kris.
“Kris, this is the love song, and you should sing with your love intonation, so it feels like the love song.” said Zeke.
“Zeke, I haven’t date yet! Wait, I have a girlfriend, but I broke up with her.” said Kris.
“Yeah, I know! But you must sing like your first date.” said Zeke.
Then Robby came and he greeted “Hi, what are you doing?”
“Kris is recording for his demo album, and I’m helping him on it.” answered Zeke.
“For the recording label.” said Kris.
“Okay, from the top!” said Robby.
“What!? I must sing?” asked Kris.

Dan came to the stage.
“Dan, what are you doing?” asked Miranda.
“I’m going to make Lewbert fired.” answered Dan.
“Oh, and you’re such a godfather for me.” said Miranda.
Then Dan thought himself like an angel.
“Okay, let’s begin again, ACTION!” shouted Pamela.
“Hi, Jon, you’re so hot.” said Miranda.
“What the hell are you talking with me!? Do you want to piss on me!” shouted Dan.
“CUT! You changed your dialogue, and there’s not yet an swearing yet.” said Pamela.
“Yeah, maybe you should change your dialogue.” said Dan.

“I’m not Superman or Batman. And I’m not the others. Just remember it, I’m just an ordinary man, oh yeah. An ordinary man, Just an ordinary man…” sang Kris.
“That’s better than before.” said Zeke.
Robby showed his two thumbs on Kris.
“Oh yeah, time to sing the next song!” said Kris.
“You already said it.” said Zeke.

“Shanna, I don’t want to date with you, go away!” said Dan.
“CUT! What the hell are you doing, Lewbert!?” said Pamela.
“Madam, I’m sorry, this script is too complicated for me!” said Dan.
“That’s it! One more mistake, you will be fired!” said Pamela.
“I think we’re getting closer.” said Miranda.

“There’s something scary came to us! Something scary! Something scary! There’s something scary came to us! Something scary! Something scary!” sang Kris.
“It’s suitable for this song! Like the alternative rock style.” said Zeke.
“It’s suitable for ‘Something Scary’.” said Robby.
“Oh yeah, time for the next song, and please make it to alternative rock music.” said Kris.
Zeke set the music to alternative rock music. “Okay, are you ready, Kris?” asked him.
Kris nodded.
“In five, four, three, two!” said Zeke.
Kris sang “I’m cordially invited to your sweet house party and I decided to come. I’m going to pick my shirt and I wondered what shirt should I wear. And Finally I came to the party. This might be the good party. And the DJ played the song. Let’s party up! Get up and dance like the crazy people. Do you favorite thing in the party. And party up! Let’s moving our hips, keep dancing with the rhythm. Everybody dance right now. Let party up! Our songs, our favorites. You like rock, I like pop. We laughed, they laughed. You like country, I like hip-hop. I requested my favorite song to the DJ. I dance like a crazy man. Then someone requested her favorite song. And I keep dancing. Because I like that song. Let’s party up! Get up and dance like the crazy people. Do you favorite thing in the party. And party up! Let’s moving our hips, keep dancing with the rhythm. Everybody dance right now. Let party up!”

“Okay, light, camera, ACT…” said Pamela.
“Ma’am!” called Lewbert suddenly came.
“Who are you?” asked Pamela.
“It’s me, Lewbert!!” answered Lewbert.
“What!?” shouted Miranda.
“If you’re Lewbert, then who is he?” asked Pamela.
“NOOOO!!!” shouted Alyson came.
“I think our plan failed this time.” said Dan.
“WHAT! OUR PLAN…” said Miranda.
“Miranda, so this was your plan, huh?” asked Lewbert.
“What!? Not me! But they planned it!” answered Miranda angrily.
“You want to make me fired, don’t you? I will tell…” said Lewbert.
“That’s IT! Miranda, you’re FIRED!” shouted Pamela.
“WHAT!? But, he, uh! Who is going to work with this mean actor and director! C’mon, we’re going back!” said Miranda.

At 6 PM, Kris, Zeke and Robby were waiting for The WR Records’ response for Kris’ debut album.
Kris was updating his Twitter on his iPhone, while Zeke was chatting on his hand phone. Suddenly, Kris’ iPhone was ringing.
“It must be from The WR Records!” said Zeke.
Kris answered the call, “Hello, is this from The WR Records?” asked him, and he waited for the answer. “Oh, thank you so much.” He ended the call.
“They rejected you, didn’t they?” asked Zeke.
Then Kris answered and shouted “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted Zeke and Robby.
“I’m accepted to record my debut studio album!!” answered Kris.
“Yes! I hope you success on recording your album, oh BTW, I’m going to finish my debut single in The WR Records.” said Zeke.
“Tonight?” asked Robby.
“Yes!” answered Zeke.
“Zeke, how do you pick your song for debut single?” asked Kris.
“I don’t know, bye. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” answered Zeke, and he left.

At 8 PM, Miranda was so sad, and then Kris came to her.
“Miranda, I’m so sorry to hear you fired.” said Kris.
“Not big deal, who’s gonna work with crazy and mean director.” said Miranda.
“Oh, what the hell! I’m fired!? Fine, I’m not going work with you anymore, Ma’am!” shouted Lewbert.
“I think Lewbert also got fired.” said Kris.
“Kris, please pray for me.” said Miranda.
“Pray? For your next job?” asked Kris.
“YES! Please pray for me! Wish me luck!” answered Miranda, and then she left.
“Man, I love this school!” said Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts