Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 19

Humiliation

One day, “I will upload Logan’s embarrassing dance video into YouTube, and then I will tell Dan and Jordan that they are Jews.” said the mysterious man.

In Binus International School, Carlos and Logan arrived.
“Man, why don’t you upload your hip-hop dance video?” asked Carlos.
“It’s too embarrassing, Carlos! I don’t want to…” answered Logan.
“Hey, Logan, let’s hip-hop dance!!” said the boy.
Then all students laughed at him.

At 9 AM, Logan was really mad because all students were laughed at him. He decided to report it to the principal.
“Sir, someone uploaded my really embarrassing dancing video! And it made me really mad!” said Logan.
Then Aaron came, “Principal!” called Aaron.
“Aaron, what are you doing here?” asked Logan.
“Logan? What are you doing here too?” asked Aaron.
“EHEM!” shouted the principal.
“Sir, I found this hotlist! This is ranks the students based to popularity! Dan, Jordan, Logan, and I got the lowest rank!” said Aaron.
“No way! That’s defamation! Sir, you should…” said Logan.
“Okay, I will find who did make the list and upload your dance video. But you should help me!” said the principal.

At 12 AM, Logan and Aaron arrived at the cafeteria, they saw all people laughed at Logan.
“Please stop! Don’t talk about my video!” shouted Logan.
All people still laughing at Logan.
“Logan! I’m sorry for the incident. I know you have been tainted.” said Dan.
Then Rico came to cafeteria and met Logan, “Logan, I know that you don’t like your uploaded video, and you have just made your embarrassment!” said him. Then he laughed at Logan.
“Enough! I’m out of here!!” shouted Logan. Then Logan left the school while he angry.
“Logan!” called Aaron.
“Come back!!” said Dan.
“Dan!” called Tika.
“Hey, honey!” called Dan.
“You won’t call me honey anymore, I knew your secret. You’re Jew!” said Tika.
“Tika, what do you talking about?” asked Aaron.
“Aaron, I knew that you know Dan’s secret, he is a Jew!” answered Tika.
“Tika, I think we…” said Dan.
“No! No time, I will tell to the entire people of Binus International School that Dan is a Jew!! You’re a Jew! And we break up!” shouted Tika.
Then all people on the cafeteria left.
“What the hell is this?” asked Aaron.

Meanwhile, in music classroom, Carlos, Oli and Nick were in there.
“What the hell is that list! We didn’t included in that list!” said Carlos.
“They didn’t saw our performances in our band, so what should we do now?” asked Nick.
“Guys, I have an idea, we’re not going to go home earlier, we have to perform, so we can exist in the Hotlist!” answered Oli.
“Yeah, good idea, we could exist in the list!” said Carlos.
“Excuse me?” asked Victoria suddenly while she and Nina came.
“Victoria, Nina, what are you doing here?” asked Oli.
“We aren’t included in that list either.” answered Nina.
“And I want to join you too, and the school could see us our popularity!” said Victoria.
“Okay, you’re in!” said Carlos.

Carlos and his friends that aren’t included in the hotlist came to the library, they want to disturb the people in library.
“WHOA!” yelled the librarian.
They started to sing ‘Waking Up in Vegas’ by Katy Perry.
Victoria sang first “
You gotta help me out, It’s all a blur last night, We need a taxi ‘cause you’re hung-over and I’m broke.”
Then Carlos continued it “I lost my fake id but you lost the motel key, Spare me your freakin’ dirty looks, Now don’t play me, You want to cash out and get the hell out of town…”
Then Oli, Nina and Nick continued it “Don’t be a baby, Remember what you told me.”
“Shut up and put your money where your mouth is, That’s what you get for waking up in Vegas, Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes, now, That’s what you get for waking up in Vegas!” sang Carlos, Nick, Oli, Victoria and Nick.
They finished their performance while the librarian was surprised.

“I’m home!” said Logan when he arrived at his house. And there was no one in the front room, “Sean, where are you?” He tried to find Sean. He went to the music room, and he saw Sean. “Sean, what are you doing in the music room?”
“Well, I’m practicing to sing and rap.” answered Sean. Then he realized that his younger brother was mad, he asked “You looked mad, what’s wrong?”
“Someone uploaded my embarrassing dance video, and all my friends laughed at me! And I was humiliated! I want to punch the uploader!” answered Logan.
“Logan, revenge or bullying is not the answer! Revenge doesn’t solve a problem, but we just need to find out who uploaded your dance video.” said Sean. Then he took his shirt off.
“Bro, why did you take your shirt off? Don’t tell me that you’re going to show your six pack abs.” asked Logan.
“It’s hot, you know. Why don’t you take your shirt off?” answered Sean.
“What?” said Logan.
“Take your shirt off.” said Sean.
Then Logan took his shirt off “I want to ask you something, you used to be a athlete, but now why you want to sing?” asked Logan.
“When I was in elementary school, I entered music club, I also joined sports club.” answered Sean.
“Wow!” said Logan.
“By the way, Logan, I have written a song for you and me, you can sing this song featuring Me.” said Sean.
“Cool! So is that hip-hop song?” asked Logan.
“Not only hip-hop, it’s alternative too.” answered Sean.
“Wow! Just I thought, I want to rap!” said Logan.
“And I want to sing!” said Sean.
Logan started to rap “Do you want to upload my embarrassing videos? Do you want to mock my parents? If you want humiliate me, think who would humiliate you, I would be mad or be sad.”
Then Sean sang “Don’t humiliate me! Please don’t make me mad! Don’t humiliate me! Please don’t make me sad.”
Then Logan rapped again “Do you want me as your enemy? Do you want me as your nemesis? You should think again your enemy and your nemesis!”
Then Sean sang “Don’t humiliate me! Please don’t make me mad! Don’t humiliate me! Please don’t make me sad.”
Logan rapped again “I will delete your uploaded videos, and then I will upload your videos. Blackmail, revenge, I will use them for you! Just one thing you can’t forget, I’ll called you a piece of shit!” After the song ended “Good song, bro! I think we can use this song!”
“I thought this song matches to your current feelings, so say thanks to me.” said Sean.
“Yes, it’s matches! Thanks, bro.” said Logan. He hugged Sean.

The next day, Aaron got a incoming video call in his iPhone, he answered it.
“Good morning, Aaron. Yesterday, we found out there was a demonstration on Gahwand’s Incorporated.” said Boss.
“Demonstration, why?” asked Aaron.
“You should check TheIWNews.com/Jakarta for more information or watch The IW News Jakarta now. And you must find out what’s he up to! Good luck, Aaron!” answered Boss. He ended the call.
“Let’s see the news.” said Aaron, he turned on the TV.
“…Gahwand was accused by the west Jakarta citizen that he is a Jew, the question is…” said the news anchor.
“Hi, Aaron, watching news?” asked Henry.
“Yes, dad.” answered Aaron. “Dad, Boss sent me for a mission to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.”
“Aaron, I know it from your Boss. I have already told your teacher that you’re going to come late.” said Henry.
“Thank you, Dad. And see you!” said Aaron as he hugged Henry and left his house.

In Binus International School, Nick met Carlos in the locker room.
“Where are Dan and Jordan?” asked Nick.
“They won’t come to the school due the Jew incidents.” answered Carlos.
“What happens?” asked Nick.
“Well…” answered Carlos, he told the story.

“You won’t call me honey anymore, I knew your secret. You’re Jew!” said Tika.
“Tika, what do you talking about?” asked Aaron.
“Aaron, I knew that you know Dan’s secret, he is a Jew!” answered Tika.
“Tika, I think we…” said Dan.
“No! No time, I will tell to the entire people of Binus International School that Dan is a Jew!! You’re a Jew! And we break up!” shouted Tika.

“How did she know?” asked Nick.
“I don’t know, maybe she knew from the other person.” answered Carlos.
“Attention for all 12th grade students, please come immediately to the media room!” said Melati.

Meanwhile, Aaron arrived at Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
“Oh, hello, Aaron, you have just in time!” said Gahwand. He trapped Aaron in a mini-prison.
“Is this mini-prison?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, yes it is.” answered Gahwand.
“Gahwand, I want to tell you something, citizen thought you’re a Jew.” said Aaron.
“That’s right, Aaron, I’m a Jew. Anyway, I will explain that Jewish in around the world more than 14 million people! And I will make all citizen in the entire Jabodetabek are Jewish! Behold. My religion-forgetter!” shouted Gahwand. “Now it’s time…” said Gahwand.
“Hey!” shouted Aaron, he escaped from the mini-prison.
“Aaron, how did you escape?” asked Gahwand.
Then Aaron punched Gahwand until he accidently pushed the self-destruct button.
“Oh, good, Aaron. Now you make me mad!” said Gahwand. He started fighting with Aaron.

Back to Binus International School, Melati was going to play her own homemade music video.
“Attention, for all students, I’m going to show you my homemade music video, and I have written the song, and the video was produced by Paskibra troop’s members. Ladies and gentlemen, here’s ‘Humiliate’.” said Melati. She played her own made music video.

In the music video:

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” sang Nina and Dinda as angels.
Then Melati came and sang “My friend, please don’t, don’t insult me, I would be annoyed. My friend, please don’t, don’t punch me, I would be hurt…”
“Every night, I dreamed about someone has insulted me. I can’t forget that dream, I punched by a bully. I called my mom, and he said ‘You’re a momma boy’. And I and that bully just had a fight, and he really humiliate me!” sang Rezky.
Rezky called Melati and they sang “And he told my deep secret, he is a piece of shit! And I would say that he is suck and son of a bitch! And don’t humiliate, humiliate me!”
Melati stand up and met Rico as a bully “My friend, please don’t, don’t mock me. I would be sad. My friend, please don’t, don’t humiliate me, I would absent in the class…” sang Melati. Then Rico sweared Melati.
“I’m your friend, and I’m going to save you from bullying.” sang Logan, and then Melati came to him and asked him to protect her, and then Logan sang again “You ran to me and asked for help, and I will protect you!” The bully came “Then the bully was mocking me and he’s going to punch me.”
“Watch out, baby!” shouted Melati.
Logan sang again “Then you yelled ‘Don’t punch him’, and warned him! Then suddenly, he punched at me, but you got a hit,” Melati got a hit when a bully punched her and fainted “then you fainted. When I looked you, your head was bleeding. And I took it to her house…”
“My friend, please don’t, please don’t kill me, I would be dead. My friend, please don’t, don’t make me die, I will tell… that… you’re… piece… of… shi…” sang Melati. After that, Melati was really dead.
Rezky, Logan, Dinda and Nina sang “Please don’t humiliate, don’t humiliate, don’t humiliate, don’t humiliate me. Don’t humiliate, don’t humiliate me……”

FIN

All students were clapping they hands after they saw the music video.
“Thank you, all.” said Melati.
Then Tika left the media room with depressed feelings.
“Tika?” said Nick, he became suspicious at her, and he followed her.
“Nick, where are you going?” asked Logan.
“I know who made the hotlist!” answered Nick, he left the media room.

Aaron and Gahwand were fighting.
“You can’t defeat me!” yelled Gahwand.
“Yes, I can!” said Aaron, he kicked Gahwand.
Then Aaron got an incoming phone call, when Gahwand tried to punch him “Stop!” said Aaron. He answered his incoming call.
“Aaron, you should come to school! Melati has made her homemade music video!” said Oli.
“Yeha, Oli. I’ll be right there.” said Aaron. He ended the call, “Gahwand, I must go to school, and I will say ‘Mission accomplished!’.”
“Ah, no!” said Gahwand.
Then Aaron left and went to school.

Nick met Tika in the Social Studies classroom.
“Tika, I know who is responsible for the hotlist.” said Nick.
“Why the hell did you say that to me?” asked Tika.
“Because I know that you’re made the hotlist.” answered Nick.
“W… What are talking about, Nick?” asked Tika again.
“Tika, we know that you humiliated Dan, and you said that Dan is a Jew in the front of people in the cafeteria.” answered Nick. Then he realized that he has just made Tika so depressed, and then he asked “How did you know that Dan is a Jew?”
“…I knew it from Rico.” answered Tika.
“Tika, I knew that he ordered you to tell that Dan is a Jew, but you could reject it, and if you want to tell his other secrets, would your secrets told by him to a lot of people?” asked Dan.
“Rico forced me to do it, if not my secret would be tell to a lot of people. And about the hotlist, I’m the number one, and I’m afraid if I get a bad reputation.” answered Tika.
“Tika, you don’t need make a hotlist, and I think you’re popular, okay.” said Nick.
“Nick, there you are!” said Logan came.
“Logan, Rico knew that Dan is a Jew.” said Nick.
“How about the hotlist?” asked Logan.
“I didn’t find any people who did responsible for the list, and the creator of the hotlist is... no one.” answered Nick.
“Oh! Anyway, we’re going to perform!” said Logan.
“But, Dan and Jordan…” said Nick.
“They’ve just arrived at school, c’mon!” said Logan, and he left.
Then Tika said “Nick, thank you.”
Nick answered her with just a smile.

Nick arrived in the music classroom, along with Aaron.
“Aaron, where have you been?” asked Nick.
“I have a mission, I defeated Gahwand again.” answered Aaron.
“Anyway, let’s go perform!” said Nick.

Aaron and his band members were ready to perform.
“Guys and girls, I want to say something. Yesterday, Tika told us that my brother is a Jew, and I’m a Jew too.” said Jordan.
“So, we’re going to perform ‘I’m Different’ song from our debut album, please enjoy.” said Dan.
Carlos started to play the piano.
“I’m really different, I’m different, I’m nobody for you all.” said Logan.
“Every day I go to school, and suddenly, I was humiliated. They mocked me as nobody, and I started to cry and mad. I’m different no matter what they say, words can’t humiliate me…, I’m different than you all, I don’t care what you said, so
don’t break my spirit…” sang Aaron.
Logan and Nick sang “And you were mocked by your friend, they humiliate you that you’re different, and they bullied you until you cry and they laughed at you.”
“You’re different no matter what they say,” sang Aaron.
“words can’t humiliate you…” sang Carlos, Logan and Nick.
“You’re different than they all.” sang Aaron.
“I don’t care what you said,” sang Carlos, Logan and Nick.
“so don’t break our spirit…” sang the other students except Rico.
“What the hell…” said Rico.
“I don’t care what you do, I don’t care what you say, you will be sorry, ‘cause you mocked me. And everywhere we mocked, we don’t care about it, tomorrow you will be sorry, ‘cause you humiliate me.” sang all students.
“How pathetic.” said Rico, and then he left.
“We are really different no matter what they say, words can’t humiliate us. We don’t care what you said,” sang all students.
“So don’t break my spirit…” sang Aaron.
“So don’t break our spirit…” sang Nick, Carlos and Logan.
“So don’t break our spirit…” sang Aaron ended the song.
All students clapped their hands and cheered for Aaron and his band-mates.

Comments

Popular Posts