Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 16

It's Game Time

The boys were playing futsal with the girls.
“You can’t play this game, only boys can play futsal!” said Carlos.
“Don’t say that, boys. We can play futsal. Or… you can’t play futsal…” said Melati.
“We can! But you can’t!” said Logan.
“You yeah, if you can play this, you should make a goal!” said Carlos.
“Bring it!” said Dan.
“Okay, we’ll prove it! Kick off, Victoria!” said Melati.
“You got it!” said Victoria. After said that, she passed the ball to Melati.
“Ok, take this!” said Melati while she dribbling the ball, and then she kicked the ball into the goalpost, and she made a goal! “I did it, so we can play futsal!”
“No way!” said Carlos.
“But you’re a girl! That’s impossible!” said Jordan.
“Guys, I think we should accept the girls’ victory, they can play futsal, just like us.” said Nick.
“I won’t accept it!” said Carlos.
“I think you boys are sucking in this game!” said Melati.
“What did you say!?” asked Logan.
“You boys are suck!” answered Nina.
Then all players started to arguing.
“Whoa! What’s going on here!?” asked Aaron.
“Please stop!” yelled Oli. They stopped arguing each other.
“What’s going on?” asked Aaron.
“We will rematch!” answered Carlos.
“Shut up! You are so stupid, Carlos!” said Logan.
“So, do you want to rematch? Okay, I accept it!” said Melati.
“But, if we want to rematch, where should we play? I think it’s kind of boring if we play in here again.” said Victoria.
“You’re right, Victoria. We should find the real futsal arena, I think.” said Nick.
“I have a futsal arena in my house.” said Oli.

They arrived at Oli’s house; actually Oli’s family had a very big house. After they saw it, Dinda and Nina fainted.
“It’s very big!” said Melati.
“Holy…” said Carlos.
“Guys, you won’t believe what’s in inside this house.” said Oli. Then he opened the front door. The house’s front room is like kind of the hotel lobby.
“Wow! I think you can be in Teen Cribs.” said Nick.
“Or MTV Cribs.” said Aaron.
“Okay, let’s see… where the futsal arena…” said Oli, he looked at the sign.
“KYAAAA!! There’s a movie theatre too!” said Victoria.
“Yes, it is!” said Melati.
“There’s a food court too!” said Nick.
“And… the game arcade, we can play there!” said Aaron.
“…And this house has many bedrooms.” said Dan.
“Wow! Your house rocks, Oli!” said Carlos.
“You should be in Teen Cribs, man!” said Logan.
“Logan, we’re in Indonesia, not in the U.S. By the way, shall we go to the futsal arena?” said Oli.

“Okay, we’re in the my own family’s futsal arena!” said Oli when they arrived in futsal arena.
“Wow!” said Carlos.
“This rock!! WOOO!!” yelled Nick.
“By the way, Oli, can you invite all our friends at school to watch our match??” asked Melati.
“Yeah, of course.” said Oli. He started to call.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, “Sorry, I gotta go!” said Aaron. Then he back to the main lobby.
“What’s wrong with him?” asked Victoria.

In the main lobby, Aaron answered his incoming video call.
“Good afternoon, Aaron. Evil Professor Gahwand is going to destroy something that we don’t know. You must find out what’s he’s going to destroy! Good luck, Aaron!” said Boss.
“Okay, I should go now!” said Aaron. He left Oli’s house.

Back to the futsal arena, “You’re going down in this game!” said Melati.
“No! You’re going down!!” said Carlos.
Then Logan punched Carlos, “Focus!” yelled him.
Meanwhile, the people from The IW sports came.
“What the hell!? Mom, we don’t need The IW sports! This is unofficial match!” said Oli on the phone.
“But this is Sunday, Oli. The match will be broadcast in The IW Jakarta, all audiences will be like it.” said Oli’s mother.
“Fine.” said Oli. He ended the call.

In Gahwand’s Incorporated building, Aaron came to see Gahwand.
“Hello, Gahwand!” called Aaron. But Gahwand was so quiet. “Yoo hoo! It’s me, Aaron!”
“Yoo hoo! Aaron!!” called Gahwand, he trapped Aaron as usual. “This is my clone, silly! He won’t do anything.”
“I heard you’re going to destroy something that I don’t know.” said Aaron.
“That’s right, Aaron. And I introduce you, house bulldogun!! The gun will summon automatic bulldozer if I shoot it.” said Gahwand.
“What are you going to destroy??” asked Aaron.

Back to the futsal arena, “In the boys’ team, there are Logan, Carlos, Dan, Jordan and Nick! In the girls’ team, there are Melati, Victoria, Nina, Dinda and Tika!” yelled Oli.
“Tika?” said Dan.
“She’s your girlfriend, isn’t it?” asked Nick.
“Yes, yes she is.” answered Dan.
“Dan, let’s play fair and square.” said Tika.
“I won’t let your team win, honey.” said Dan.
“Rezky will be the referee! And…” said Oli. After Rezky whistled, “Begin the match! Start with kick off from Jordan to Logan! By the way, I want to sing!” said Oli after Jordan passed the ball to Logan. He took his guitar. “
Melati got the ball from Carlos, “Take that!” said her. She was dribbling the ball.
Oli started to sing, “Welcome to our game, The place that you can watch the game…, You can be the game’s viewers…, Let’s watch the game! And don’t interrupt the game! Yeah, it’s our game!”
Carlos and Logan were singing too, “It’s our game! Yeah, it’s our game!”
“Yeah, it’s our game!” sang Oli.
“It’s our game! Yeah, it’s our game! Yeah, it’s our game!” sang Carlos and Logan. Tika took the ball from Logan and passed it to Melati.
“You can see what’s in the game…, You can support your team…, But you’re not allowed to kiss your love…, ‘Cause it will interrupt our game! Yeah, it’s our game!” sang Oli.
“It’s our game! Yeah, it’s our game!” sang Carlos and Logan.
“Yeah, it’s our game!” sang Oli.
“It’s our game! Yeah, it’s our game!” sang Carlos and Logan.
Melati shot the ball to the goalpost, and she scored a goal after Dan couldn’t catch it. “First goal!!” yelled Melati.
“Yeah! It’s a goal! Now its 1-0 for girls’ team!” yelled Oli.

“You’re going to destroy Oli’s house!?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, I am!” answered Gahwand.
“But why??” asked Aaron.
“When I was sixteen, I met a rich boy, and he is very stingy! He won’t let me and my friends come to his house or have any valuable items from him. So I will destroy that house!! He will be very loss!” shouted Gahwand.
“Who is that the rich boy that you mentioned?” asked Aaron again.
“His name is Yuji, he’s so stingy!!” answered Gahwand.
“That’s Oli father!” said Aaron.
“Say goodbye to your friend’s house, Aaron!!” shouted Gahwand. He went to outside.
Aaron used his picklock to unlock the trap. “Gahwand! Stop!” shouted Aaron.

In outside, “Say goodbye for your valuable house, Yuji!” shouted Gahwand. Then Aaron punched him, “What the hell are you doing, Aaron!!? I’m going to destroy it!!” and then Aaron shot the bulldogun and summoned the automatic bulldozer to Gahwand. It took Gahwand down to the building. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!! FUCK YOU, Aaron!!”

“GOAL!! Logan scored the goal for the Boys’ team!! Its tie! And will they score the goal in the second round??” yelled Oli.
Then Aaron came, “How’s it going??” asked him.
“Its 1-1.” answered Oli.
“I will be the commentator too!” said Aaron.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building. “Ha ha!! He didn’t destroy my Bulldogun! Now it’s my chance!” said Gahwand. He shot it to Oli’s house.

“Ok, it’s almost the end! The score is still 1-1!!” yelled Aaron.
Suddenly, the automatic bulldozer came to destroy Oli’s house.
“NOOOOO!!!” yelled Rezky after the bulldozer started to destroy the futsal arena. “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!”
All viewers in futsal arena were panic and ran away.
“Oh no! My house!!” yelled Oli.
“The bulldozer!” said Carlos.
Then Logan kicked the bulldozer and it turned off automatically. “I turned it off.” said him.
Then all entire people in futsal arena cheered.

After the games over, it’s tie. “I think we’re tie.” said Melati.
“You know what, Melati. We didn’t win or lose.” said Carlos.
“Yeah, we knew it, and you were great in futsal.” said Melati.
“I’m sorry because we mocked you girls can’t play futsal.” said Carlos.
“And I’m sorry too because of that.” said Melati. After Oli and Aaron came to see them, she thought “Finally, now it’s my chance to tell my love to Aaron! And I want to touch his hot chest!!”
“I guess we’re great!” said Victoria.
“Great in futsal!!” shouted Jordan.
“I think we should cheer for ourselves! HIP HIP…” yelled Aaron.
“…HURRAY!” cheered all.
“Oh no! If my dad see this…, he’s going to kill me!” said Oli.
“Hey, how’s the game??” asked Yuji came. Oli was very surprised.
“We’re tie!” answered Carlos.
“And without tiebreak.” said Victoria.
“Wow! Great and…” said Yuji, he stopped saying and looked at the destroyed the left side of futsal arena. “Um… That’s really… rock…” Then he fainted.
“Dad! Hi, are you alright! Wake up!!” said Oli.
“Maybe he shocked because he see this.” said Aaron.
“Okay, we should take him to the bedroom.” said Carlos.
“Then we wake him up.” said Oli. Then he, Aaron, Carlos and Logan carried Yuji into his bedroom.
“DAMN!!! Why I can’t say it!!” thought Melati.
“Um…, Melati, you looked mad.” said Nina.
“No, I’m not mad.” said Melati.
“This is the greatest game that we ever played.” said Dan.
“That’s my line.” said Tika. Then she kissed Dan.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand was confused.
“Well, I thought this is going to work.” said him.

Comments

Popular Posts