The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 8

First Music Video

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Alyson’s voice was heard in Kris and Dan’s room and woke Kris and Dan.
“Kris!” shouted Dan.
“That wasn’t me, bro!” shouted Kris.
Alyson’s cry was heard again.
“Maybe that voice is from Alyson’s room!” said Kris. Kris was going to left the room, but he forgot to wear his shirt.
“Kris! You’re still shirtless!” shouted Dan.
Kris came back and wore his shirt, and then left the room quickly.
“Wait for me!!” shouted Dan.

Kris and Dan came to Miranda and Alyson’s room.
“Alyson, calm down!” said Miranda.
“Miranda, what happens to Alyson?” asked Kris.
“They will come! They will come!” shouted Alyson while she cried.
“Who is he or she, or who are they?” asked Dan.
“My parents! My parents from Bandung! They will pick me!” answered Alyson.
“Here’s the text from Alyson’s parents.” said Miranda.
Dan took Alyson’s phone and read the text message “Alyson, we heard you fail to cast a role on TV show or movie, so we will take you back to Bandung. We will force you!”
“It seems her parents are too forcing Alyson.” said Kris.
“I don’t want to drop out from this school, I love this school, and I love you all as my friends.” said Alyson.
“When your parents come?” asked Dan.
“Today! They will come today!” answered Alyson.
“Kris, someone from The WR Records wants to see you.” said the security.
“Okay, and I want to join you, but I must talk with someone from my record label.” said Kris, and then he left.

After Kris came out, and he surprised that he met a young woman.
“Hi, Kris, my name is Kate, I’ve downloaded your debut single ‘This is My Double-Life’, which topped on Indonesian Hot 100! Congratulations!” said the woman.
“Thank you, and what brings you here?” asked Kris.
“Gustav told me that he will make the music video of your single, and I believe that your music video become a hit.” answered Kate.
“Music video? I haven’t thought about that! Oh yeah, it will be my first-ever official music video!” said Kris.
“Oh yeah! And he wants you to come to The WR Records.” said Kate.

Kris finally came to The WR Records, and he saw Gustav very angry.
“Gustav, I’m sorry I made you mad…” said Kris.
“It’s not about you, Kris; it’s all about the models of the music video! They’re running away!” said Gustav.
“I’m sorry, sir, all models are running away from the studio, so the music video shoot is cancelled!” said Patrick.
After heard this, Gustav really angry, he yelled “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”
“Sir, I think I can find another model from my school!” said Kris.
“No teen model! No teen star! No teen celebrity!” said Gustav.
“Sir, I think I agree with Kris, in fact, his song genre is teen pop, so we need teen models.” said Patrick.
“Okay, Kris, I give you one hour to find a model! Starts from now!” shouted Gustav.
“Thank you, sir! I will right back!” said Kris, and then he left so quickly.

“Oh no, it’s Alyson’s parents!” said Miranda.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” shouted Alyson cried.
“Alyson, shut up! If you cry, you parents will take you home!” said Dan.
“C’mon, we should help Alyson cast for a new show before they caught us!” said Miranda.
They ran away and left, and then they surprised when they met Kris suddenly. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them.
“Guys, I need teen models for my new music video, and I want you three in my first-ever music video!” said Kris.
“That’s it, Alyson, you can in the music video!” said Dan.
“So your parents won’t take you home!” said Miranda.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Alyson loudly.
“Alyson, your parents will hear you, idiot!” said Dan.
“Okay, I need fifty minutes left to find more models, you three, go to The WR Records, NOW!” shouted Kris.
“Yes, sir!” said Miranda, Dan and Alyson, they left the school and went to The WR Records.

Kris stick the registration form for to be a model for his first-ever music video.
Then a girl came “Oh my gosh! We will be in Kris’ music video!” shouted her.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” shouted all students came to the registration form and registered themselves.

Kris finally came back to The WR Records building and he surprised when he saw the set of his new music video.
“Kris, you’re just in time, and where are those models?” asked Gustav.
“Don’t worry, they’re on the way to here.” answered Kris.

Meanwhile, Alyson’s phone was ringing, she knew that her parents was calling her.
“Oh no! It’s my parents, what should I do!?” asked Alyson.
“If you answer, you will be bring home by them!” answered Miranda.
“Just reject it!” said Dan.
Alyson rejected the call, “I guess its safe.” said her.
“Guys!” called Kris.
“Kris, we can cast, don’t we?” asked Miranda.
“Yes, you’re going to be in my music video, as you told me before, oh yeah, I think you should be ready in ten minutes.” said Kris.
“Oh yeah, Kris!” said Dan.

Gustav was ready to direct Kris’ first-ever music video. “Okay, where are everybody?” asked him.
“We’re here!” shouted all models.
“Okay, I’m ready to give a shot!” said Kris.
“Kris, do your best for your music video!!” shouted Gustav.

The first set of the music video was in the concert stage.
“Light, camera, ACTION!” shouted Gustav.
Kris started to lip-sync in the concert “WOO! Here we go everybody! Oh yeah, c’mon, baby! I get the taxi in front. Luxury and very expensive. When I’m rich I can afford it, and pay a lot of money. In the school, I’m always hanging out with my friends, but I’m the star on my own MySpace…” All audiences were cheered for him “And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life. I would enjoy it and I will be famous! I will be famous!”

Kris came out from the movie theatre with Miranda.
Kris lip-synced again “I go to the movie premiere.”
“KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted Miranda when she met some actors and actresses.
“And I meet some actors. But it’s kind of weird… And I must focus on studying.” lip-synced Kris, and then he took his iPhone and lip-sync again “Yeah, I can post it on my Twitter or my Facebook profile…”
All dancers came and were dancing around Kris and Miranda.
“And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this…” lip-synced Kris, and then he got a hit by a ball.

The set is changed to the beach.
“This is my double-life… my own double-life…” sang Kris while he did some hula dance, the other dancers did too.
“Kris! Kris, wake up!” shouted Alyson, and then she slapped Kris’ face.
Kris lip-sync again along with the dancers were dancing again “And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be. And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it. I would have fun and I will be, I will be,” Then he realized the lyrics has been repetitive.
“What the hell is this!” shouted Gustav.
Patrick punched the CD player.
“I will be, I will be, I will be famous!” lip-synced Kris ended the song.
All models laughed.
“CUT! We’ll fix that after this.” said Gustav.
“Alyson!” called Alyson’s mother came.
“Mom? How did you know that I’m here?” asked Alyson.
“Listen, honey, actually your father was forced you to come back to Bandung, and actually I don’t agree about that, Alyson, I want you to continue your school in Jakarta, I know you tried to cast, but finally, you’re in the music video.” said Alyson’s mother.
“Mom, the song is sung by Kris Neil, anyway.” said Alyson.
“Kris Neil!? KYAAAAAAA!!! I want to take a picture of him!” shouted Alyson’s mother ran to Kris.
“That was close.” said Miranda.
“I hope dad won’t be mad on me.” said Alyson.

One week later, Kris was watching IBS Top 20 Music Video Countdown at night.
“And the number one music video of the week goes to… ‘This is My Double-Life’ by Kris Neil!! This music video debuted at number one! Congratulations for you, Kris!” announced the host.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” shouted Kris.
Then Dan came and asked “Kris, how’s your music video?”
“My first-ever music video debuted on number one!!” answered Kris.
“YEAAAAAAAAH!! What are you going to do now?” asked Dan.
“I’m going to prepare for my debut album!” answered Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts