Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 17

Brother

Aaron was still sleeping, and then his iPhone was ringing.
“Yeah.” said Aaron, he answered his incoming call. “Hello, this is Aaron.”
“Aaron, it’s me, your brother, Cory.” said Cory, Aaron’s brother.
“Cory? It’s a long time! You didn’t call me for three years! Where are you now?” asked Aaron.
“I’m in front of your house, bro. I rang the bell, but no one open the door.” answered Cory.
“Oh, sorry, bro, my parents were sleeping from 2 AM, and I’m going to open the door.” said Aaron, he ended the call and he put his shirt on.

Aaron opened the door for Cory.
“Brother!!” shouted Aaron.
Then Cory hugged Aaron and he said “Aaron, long time no see you again!”
“Bro, I’m sorry I never call you for three years; I’m busy with my friends. Anyway, I’m in the band!” said Aaron.
“Whoa! You’re in the band? Great!” said Cory.
“And how’s America, eh?” asked Aaron.
“As usual, of course!” answered Cory.
“How’s your singing career?” asked Aaron.
“Aaron, I’m still unsigned. They always rejected me, what was wrong with me!” answered Cory.
“Bro, calm down! Easy, easy, and easy!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I feel much better now, thanks.” said Cory.
“Bro, I will help you to sign with my record label.” said Aaron.
‘What do you mean about your record label?” asked Cory.
“Actually the record label that my band signed in, The WR records.” answered Aaron.
“Okay, let’s start rehearse, shall we?” asked Cory.
“Actually, I need a breakfast first.” answered Aaron. Then he asked “By the way, do you want to breakfast?”
“Yes, I do. I haven’t had breakfast yet.” answered Cory.

At 9 AM, Aaron and Cory were in Aaron’s bedroom.
“Don’t stop believin’, Hold on to that feelin’, Streetlight people… Don’t stop.” sang Cory.
Aaron just clapped his hands, and he said “Great, you got B+ score, but you need A+. You can get A+ if you start practicing.”
“And shall we start practice now?” asked Cory.
“Yes! Let’s practice now!” answered Aaron.

In Logan’s house, Logan came to Sean’s room.
“Sean!” called Logan.
Sean was doing sit-up while bare-chested. “Yes, bro?” asked Sean.
Logan just shook his head.
“What?” asked Sean.
“Sean, what are you doing?” asked Logan.
“I’m doing sit-up and shirtless.” answered Sean.
“Anyway, here’s your Nokia X6, there’s a new message in your inbox.” said Logan. He gave Sean’s Nokia X6.
Sean opened his new incoming SMS “Wow! It’s from Cory! He’s here!” said Sean.
“Who’s that?” asked Logan.
“He’s my old friend, and also Aaron’s big brother.” answered Sean.
“Well, good for Aaron.” said Logan. Then he took his shirt off.
“What are you doing?” asked Sean.
“I’m going to sit-up too, bro.” answered Logan.
“Shirtless?” said Sean.
Logan nodded and said “Now, ready to sit-up?” asked Logan.
“Yeah!” said Sean.
They started to sit-up.

“Very good, bro, you’re doing well!!” said Aaron.
Then Nick came, “Hey, Aaron, what are you doing?” asked Nick.
“Nick? Um…, I’m helping my brother practice singing. When did you came in?” answered Aaron.
“You left the door open, so I can came in.” said Nick.
“Nick, why don’t you call me first so I can let you in?” asked Aaron.
“Aaron, your iPhone.” said Cory, he gave Aaron’s ringing iPhone.
Aaorn answered his incoming video call.
“Good morning, Aaron, I’m sorry if I disturb you. Evil professor Gahwand bought a growth formula from the internet, we don’t know what he up to. I want you to find out and stop him, good luck, Aaron.” said Boss. He ended the call.
“No way, you’re a secret agent?” asked Cory.
“Oh, snap! You got me, I shouldn’t answer my incoming call in front of you.” answered Aaron.
“I used to be a secret agent.” said Cory.
“Bro, really!?” asked Aaron.
“Are you a secret agent?” asked Nick.
“Not anymore, I’m retired from the secret agent job.” answered Cory.
“Let me guess, you retired because you’re going to focus in music.” said Nick.
“You’re right, Nick. But they, I mean the record labels rejected my demo CD, so I’m going to sign to The WR records.” said Cory.
“Bro, I think I should go to finish my mission.” said Aaron.
“I’ll come with you!” said Cory.
“Yeah, anyway, you can’t just do it by yourself. If we do this together, the mission will be accomplished quickly.” said Nick.
“Thanks, guys. Let’s go!” said Aaron.
Then Aaron and Cory left the house, but Nick didn’t just yet.
“Hey, Cory, is it your iPad?” asked Nick.
“C’mon!” shouted Cory while he picked Nick up.

Back to Logan’s house, Sean and Logan were still doing sit-ups.
“Sean, can you take my iPhone?” asked Logan.
“I can’t, still sit-up.” answered Sean.
“Me too.” said Logan.
Then someone rang the bell.
Logan and Sean finally stopped sit-ups and they said “No!”

“Bro, I told you that you must take my iPhone!” said Logan.
“I can’t stop, Logan!” said Sean.
Then they came to the front door, they saw Carlos.
“It’s my friend.” said Logan, and he opened the door.
“Why you didn’t answer my call?” asked Carlos.
“Um, we’re sitting-up.” answered Logan, and then Sean punched him.
“We’re doing sit-up.” answered Sean.
“And why are you both shirtless?” asked Carlos again.
“Um…, we’ve just done sit-ups!” answered Logan.
“And we’re going to take a shower!” answered Sean.
“Brother!” said Logan.

Aaron, Cory and Nick arrived in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
“Aha! I think I must call someone via my iPad.” said Cory, he took his iPad.
“Bro, iPad can’t do a call.” said Aaron.
“I forgot, this is not iPhone.” said Cory.
“You should call with your XPERIA.” said Aaron.
“XPERIA, what’s that?” asked Nick
“Touch-screen hand phone from Sony Ericson.” answered Aaron.
“I should call Sean.” said Cory, and he called Sean. “Sean, is that you?”
“Lame.” said Nick.
“I’m in Jakarta, man! I’m going to signed a deal with The WR Records. That’s it, call me later, dude!” said Cory, he ended the call.
“That’s it?” asked Aaron.
“Let’s do this!” said Cory.

“Hi hi hi…, I’ve purchase many kinds of plant growth formula!” said Gahwand.
Aaron came and punched him.
“Aaron, how dare you punch me, now it’s time to use my large can prison!!” yelled Gahwand. He trapped Aaron in large can.
“Brother, can you help me??” asked Aaron.
“Later, bro! We’ll see him.” answered Cory.
“You might ask about why I bought plants growth formula via Amazon.com. I will make all plants grow up faster and covered all entire Jabodetabek!!” yelled Gahwand.
“Can you do that?” asked Aaron.

“Have you done yet?” asked Carlos.
“Not yet!! I’m still taking a shower!” answered Logan.
Carlos’ hand phone was ringing, he answered the call “Oh, hi, Riana! What? I should call you honey? Okay, where I should pick you up tonight?” said Carlos.

Gahwand used the growth formula to the plants “BEHOLD! My covered plants on Jabodetabek!!” yelled Gahwand.
The plants were growing up so soon until they really grew up.
Then Cory and Nick came and cut the plants.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” yelled Gahwand.
Cory freed Aaron from the trap.
“Thanks, bro.” said Aaron.
“Huh!? Cory, is that you??” asked Gahwand.
“We meet again, Gahwand.” said Cory.
“Bro, Gahwand is your nemesis?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, he is. I used to fight with him.” answered Cory.
“Very well, let’s see what you got!” said Gahwand.
“I think I should see what you got first.” said Cory.
“Are you underestimating me!? Fine I’ll show you, HIII-YAAAAAH!!!” yelled Gahwand, he tried to punch Cory.
Then Cory blocked Gahwand’s punch, “Sorry, you weak!” said Cory, he punched and head-butted Gahwand.
Then Gahwand’s skin accidently touched the plants “Hey!” said Gahwand, and suddenly he got an allergic reaction to the plants. “OMG! I’ve got an allergic reaction!”
“We need to go!” said Aaron.
“To The WR Records!” said Nick.
“To send my Demo CD!” said Cory.
“FUCK YOU, you three!!” yelled Gahwand.

In The WR Records, Cory gave his demo CD to Ben.
“Interesting, are you too old to be a teen artist?” asked Ben.
“I’m young adult, not teenager anymore.” answered Cory.
“Ok, I heard you have sent demo CD to every American record label, and you failed. By the way, I heard your voice was good, you hired!” said Ben.
Aaron and Nick raised his thumbs up.
“Really! Thank you very much, sir! Thank you!!” said Cory.
“And my brother’s musical journey is going to start.” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, Carlos still waiting for a long time.
“What took you so long in the shower!?” asked Carlos.
“Five minutes!” answered Logan.
“WTF! You have said for hundred times!” said Carlos.

Comments

Popular Posts