The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 7

Debut Single

“And this is my own double-life. From my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life. I would enjoy it and I will be famous!” sang Kris while he also played his guitar.
Then Dan opened the door. “Hi, Kris, what are you doing?” asked him.
“I’m on editing for my most popular song on MySpace, ‘This is My Double-Life’, I will release it as my debut studio single.” answered Kris.
“Wow! By the way, I’m going to take a extra dancing lesson in outside of school.” said Dan.
“You know, Dan, I like to watch your dance moves in class, but I’m sorry I can’t take you to your class, I have my recording in the studio, I wish you luck.” said Kris.
“I wish you luck too.” said Dan.

Kris arrived at The WR records.
“Finally, I’m in the record building!” said Kris.
Then someone came to Kris, and then he greeted “Hi, you must be Kris Neil, right?”
“Yes, I’m Kris Neil, and I’m ready for my recording my own song!” said Kris.

Meanwhile, Dan arrived at the course place.
“Here I am finally.” said Dan. Then he hit someone,
“Hey! Watch it where you’re going!!” said that person, and then he left.
“Damn, he should watch me where he’s going!” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan.” greeted Miranda.
“Miranda, I don’t know you’re in dancing class.” said Dan.
“Nah, I’m here for my acting class. You should know this, Dan, the dancing class is always full, so you must go there quickly.” said Miranda.
“Really? I’m leaving now! Goodbye!” shouted Dan. He left quickly.

Back to The WR Records building, Kris went to the recording studio.
“Wait, I haven’t know your name yet!” said Kris.
“Sorry, I forgot, my name…” said the man.
“Enough!” yelled the fat recording producer came.
“I’m sorry to keep you wait, Gustav.” said the man.
“Devin, you should go away, and you, start recording!” shouted Gustav.
“Oh yeah.” said Kris.
“Kris, I’m sorry, your recording producer is like that.” said Devin.
“It’s okay, sir.” said Kris.
“HURRY UP!” shouted Gustav.

Dan and the boy who was hit by Dan arrived in front of dancing class.
“Hey! You hit me last time before I arrived in here!” said the boy.
“Oh yeah! You must be done it on purpose!” shouted Dan.
“I’m sorry, are you want to argue each other or signing in to dancing class.” said the guard.
“Dancing class!” shouted them both. After that, they both were surprised.
“You copy me!” shouted the boy.
“No! I’m planned to enter this class since last night.” argued Dan.
“I’m planned to enter since last night too!” said the boy.
“I’m sorry, guys, there’s one slot left for the class, so you must…” said the guard.
“What’s going on in here?” asked Angel, the dance class’ teacher.
“I want to join the dance class!” answered Dan and the boy in the same time.
“Alright, alright, but you two must compete in the dance duel for filling the slot, and what’s your name?” asked Angel.
“I’m Daniel Neil.” answered Dan.
“I’m Josh Armato!” answered the boy.

“And this is my own double-life. From my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star.” sang Kris.
“No! What the hell is that music, teen pop! No!! I want you to add more rock, no teen things!” argued Gustav.
“Sir, this song is in teen pop music!” said Kris.
“NO!!! I wrote this song for you, and you must sing it!” said Gustav.
Kris took the paper and read “Sir, this song is many kind of profanity.” said Kris.
“No! No! I want you to sing all the words from this song! But in the same note as ‘This is My Double-Life’.” said Gustav.
“Alright!” said Kris, and then he sang “I stole my friend’s wallet. Oh snap I got nothing.”
Gustav started to be angry.

“Okay, guys, you’re going to compete in this dance duel for enter this dance class, if my students like your performance, you’re going to sign on this dance class. If they hate your performance, go home.” said Angel.
“May the best win.” said Josh.
“I want to say it too, but good luck for you too.” said Dan.
“Dance Duel starts from now!” shouted Angel.
Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce played as the background music.
Josh started to dance, he was doing random dancing.
Dan started to dance too, he did some break dance and hip-hop dance.
“What! Are you going to underestimate me?!” shouted Josh.
“Yes, I am!” answered Dan.
“Stop it! CHANGE THE MUSIC! Time for violent dance!” argued Josh.
The song changed to Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna.
Josh punched Dan’s face.
“Hey, what did you do that for!?” argued Dan.
“This is violent dance, and I’m going to punch you and kick your ass!” argued Josh.
“Then I must do it too, stop pushing me!!!” shouted Dan. Then he punched Josh’s face.
Josh also punched Dan’s right arm and he continued to dance.
Dan finally kicked Josh’s butt.
“AAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!” shouted Josh.
Dan continued to dance and he did some break dance again.
Josh kicked Dan’s right foot.
“AAAAARGH!!” shouted Dan.

Kris was going to left The WR Records building.
“I can’t believe he was so mean!” shouted Kris.
“Kris, what’s wrong?” asked Zeke came to Kris accidently.
“Zeke, when did you get here? I mean, the record producer named Gustav is so mean and keep arguing me. Until he wants me to sing the bad song.” answered Kris.
“Kris, when I came to the building for the first time, I met Gustav, he’s so mean, but he tested our patience, when I’m going out, Gustav said that he apologized for his mean-spirited trait.” said Zeke.
“Kris!” called Gustav came. “I’m sorry I made you mad, and I mean-spirited, he’s right.”
“I’m not mad, sir. But I don’t want to sing that song until I’m 18. So shall we record again?” said Kris.
“Kris, I’m going with you too, I want to see you sing in the real recording studio.” said Zeke.

“What the hell is that, you both were fighting!?” said Angel.
“He’s did it first! So I accepted?” asked Dan.
“No, don’t accept him! Because I will be accepted to your class.” said Josh.
Then the students picked Dan as the new student.
“Yes! I’m in! I’m in!!” shouted Dan.
“Congratulations, Dan, you’re accepted to our class.” said Angel.
“Forget it.” said Josh.

Finally, Kris was going to record his debut single.
“I think this is going to be great.” said Zeke.
“Me too.” said Gustav.
Kris started to play his guitar, and then the band started to play their instruments. Kris started to sing “Yo ha! Oh yeah! I get the taxi in front. Luxury and very expensive. When I’m rich I can afford it, and pay a lot of money. In the school, I’m always hanging out with my friends. But I’m the star on my own MySpace… And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be famous!”
“Wow! He’s great!” said Gustav.
“Oh yeah, he’s going to be the new music sensation.” said Zeke.
Kris continued to sing “I go to the movie premiere, and I meet some actors. But it’s kind of weird. And I must focus on studying. Yeah, I can post it on my Twitter or my Facebook profile… And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be, I will be famous. All my friends became my fans. They like my own song. The best part that I get to be who wanna be…”
Zeke started to dance “WOO! WOO!” shouted him.
“And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be. And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it. I would have fun and I will be famous.” sang Kris ended the song.
The record president came to Gustav; he commented “Yeah, according to me…, he’s really the latest music sensation! And I will give you and Kris an A+!” Then he left.
Gustav showed his thumbs up.
“YEAH!!!” shouted Kris.

One week later, Kris saw the dance fighting video by Dan and Josh.
“So you’re fighting with Josh for enter the class?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I am. He’s punched me first then I kicked his ass.” answered Dan.
“Dan, you did it well.” said Kris.
“Bro, have you heard this?” asked Dan.
“What?” asked Kris.
“Your debut single ‘This is My Double-Life debuted at number ten on Indonesian Hot 100!” shouted Dan.
“YEAH! I think we should celebrate this!” shouted Kris.
Then someone knocked the door.
“Who’s that?” asked Kris.
“Package delivery! To Kristopher Neil!” answered someone.
“Okay.” said Kris. He opened the door, and he saw many people were obsessed with him.
“It’s Kris Neil!!!” shouted the boy.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted all people.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” yelled Kris and Dan.

Comments

Popular Posts