High School President Episode 6


High School President took place in Binus International School at the beginning.
Garrett took the work which wasn’t worked by Jacob “Jacob, who belongs this?” asked him.
“Wait, is that my name?” asked Jacob, he took the paper “This is not written by me!”
“Jacob, I know your writing is not like that, this writing is… really bad.” said Garrett.
“Jacob, I think your longtime enemy did this.” said Dave.
Garrett took the paper from Dave “This is really terrible swearing on this paper, lots of…” said Garrett.
“Don’t say it!” shouted Jacob and Dave.
“Okay, lots of swearing.” said Garrett “By the way, who’s your nemesis?”
“He’s my longtime nemesis, Simon.” said Jacob.
“Simon, the Chief of Citizenship?!” shouted Garrett.
“Okay, tell me why he is your nemesis!” said Dave.
“When I was third grader, I was pranked by him with the mud, and then he laughed at me, along with my other third grader. Next, he tried to prank me, but he failed, and he said ‘From now on we are the enemy! I'm sick of you!’ the end.” said Jacob.
“You and Simon are the classmates from elementary school?” asked Garrett.
“Yes, except seventh and tenth grader.” answered Jacob.


In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Nemesis

After the class over, Jacob soon found the letter from Simon.
“This might be from Simon.” said Dave.
“Read it!” said Garrett.
Jacob read the letter “Dear Jacob, come to my office and write your essay which lots of heavy swearing to make you fired. Greetings from your nemesis, Simon.”
“He never gives up.” said Dave.
“Sorry, Simon, I won’t write the essay.” said Jacob.
“Wait, Simon may write the essay as you! We should stop him!” said Garrett.
“What, he won’t do that.” said Dave.
“He will!” said Garrett.

They arrived at the Student Council Office, they found Simon’s essay.
“Thank God we’re here first.” said Dave.
“Let’s see the essay.” said Jacob, he read the essay, and it was lots of swearing “Sorry, Simon, you failed again.” He put the essay into his bag.
“Wait, if Simon ask you, you will tell him, won’t you?” asked Garrett.
“Of course not!” answered Jacob.
Five minutes later, Simon came back and he couldn’t find his written essay.
“Oh man!” shouted Simon.

Simon tries to sabotage Jacob’s work, but Jacob and his friends always made him failed again, and again, and again, and again, and again…

“Man, why my works always failed!” shouted Simon.
“Hey-O!” greeted Matt.
“Hi, Matt, I thought you’re still working for Rebecca.” said Simon.
“Not anymore, I was fired by her.” said Matt “And why are you look so mad?”
“I want to make Jacob fired from his job, but why always failed! Damn it!” shouted Simon.
“Anyway, I have an idea, you should challenge him, if you win, he will be fired from his job, and you will be the new Student Council President!” said Matt.
“Yeah, good idea!” shouted Simon “And what’s the game on your idea?”

“Checkmate!” shouted Jacob defeated Dave on the chess game.
“Oh no! I lost again!” shouted Dave.
“Dave, you must think your strategy to win, I seem you hadn’t plan your strategy yet.” said Jacob.
“Yeah, that caused me lose, okay, I’ll try to think my strategy on the next game.” said Dave.
“Jacob, you have an MMS on your iPhone.” said Garrett, he gave Jacob’s iPhone.
Jacob opened the MMS and it was from Simon.
“Hello, Jacob, I know you failed my plan, and I want to challenge you on the game after school on the futsal field! If you lose, I’ll replace you as the Student Council President.” said Simon on the MMS.
“Oh no! He’s challenging me right now.” said Jacob.

The next day, Jacob, Dave, Garrett, and Melly were eating their breakfast.
“Jacob, no need to worry, you must win the game to keep your job.” said Melly.
“Not helping.” said Garrett.
“Oh! Another message from him!” said Jacob, he read the message “After school, we’re going to play unordinary Chess.”
“Chess, that’s your favorite game, Jacob!” said Dave.
“But I’m not sure if I can win.” said Jacob.
“Jacob, plan your strategy from now, that helps you to win the game.” said Garrett.
“And pray to God to help you win.” said Dave.

After school, Jacob, Dave, Garrett, Melly, Rebecca, and his chess army came to the field, and then Simon and his chess army came.
“Hello, Jacob, get ready to lose this game and give up your job.” said Simon.
“I guess you’re not gonna win this time, I will keep my job and fire you if I win.” said Jacob.
“If I win, I will take your job as the Student Council President.” said Simon.
“I hope the best win.” said Jacob.
The chess armies took place on the chessboard-covered futsal field, including Dave as the King, Garrett and Rebecca as the Bishop, and Melly as the Queen. Jacob and Simon sat in their chair.
“Okay, I’ll first, Pawn, you go to F-5.” said Jacob. The Pawn which Jacob mentioned went to F-5.
“Nice try, but I will block you, Pawn, go to F-4!” said Simon, and then the Pawn which Simon mentioned went to F-4.
“Knight on B-8, go to the C-6!” said Jacob.
“Pawn on A-2, go to A-4!” said Simon.
“Pawn on D-7, go to D-6!” said Jacob.
“Knight on G-8, go to F-6!” said Simon.
“Pawn on E-7, go to E-5!” said Jacob.
“You fool, Jacob, pawn on the F-4, eat the Pawn on the E-5!” said Simon. Then the Pawn on the E-5 fell down to the hole, and then Pawn on the F-4 replaced him.
“Knight on F-6, go to the E-5!” said Jacob, then the Pawn on the E-5 fell down to the hole, and then Knight from the F-6 replaced him.
“Wow, the players whose are replaced by another player is… fell down to the hole, scary.” said Melly.
“I hope Jacob won’t let me eaten.” said Rebecca.
“Why do you hope like that?” asked Melly.
“I’m afraid if my money will be lost.” answered Rebecca.
“Pawn on the H-7, go to the H-5!” said Simon.
“Knight on E-5, eat the Knight on the C-6!” said Jacob, and then the Knight on the E-5 fell down to the hole and the Knight from E-5 replaced him.
“You really fool, Jacob! Pawn on G-2, eat the Knight on F-3!” shouted Simon, and then the Pawn from G-2 replaced the Knight on F-3 after he fell down to the hole.
“What the hell is he doing! He can lose!” shouted Dave.
“Dave, Jacob won’t lose, he’s using his strategy!” said Garrett.
“I hope Simon not win this.” said Dave.
“Yeah, we hope so, if Jacob’s strategy is working!” said Garrett.
“Bishop on C-8, go to D-7!” said Jacob.
“That’s me!” said Garrett, and then he moved to D-7.
“Okay, we’ll talk again sometime!” said Dave.
“Yeah, Dave!” said Garrett.
“What?” asked Dave.
“Nothing!” answered Garrett.
“Pawn on H-4, go to H-5!” said Simon.
“Pawn on B-7, go to B-5!” said Jacob.
“Pawn on E-2, go to E-3!” said Simon,
“Garrett, move to C-6!” said Jacob.
“Okay!” said Garrett, he moved to C-6.
“Pawn on F-3, move to F-4!” said Simon.
“Garrett, eat the rook on H-1!” said Jacob.
“Yeah! Got it!” said Garrett, he moved to H-1 when the rook on that place fell down to the hole “YEAH! I ate him!”
“Nice try, Pawn on the A-4, eat the Pawn on the B-5!” said Simon, his Pawn on A-4 replaced the Pawn on the B-5.
“Garrett, move to F-3!” said Jacob.
“Got it!” said Garrett, and then he moved to F-3.
“Check!” shouted Jacob.
“Oh my! I won’t let that happen! Queen, move to E-2!” shouted Simon.
“Garrett, eat the Queen!” shouted Jacob.
“Yeah!” shouted Garrett, and then he replaced the Queen on the E-2 “Wait, you…”
“Sorry, Garrett.” said Jacob.
“That’s okay, I had lots of fun on this!” said Garrett,
“Bishop, eat Garrett!” shouted Simon.
Then the Bishop on F-1 replaced Garrett on the E-2.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Garrett fell down to the hole.
“Garrett!” shouted Dave.
“Now he sacrificed him.” said Rebecca.
Then the game continues…
Ten minutes later…
“Pawn, go to D-4!” shouted Simon.
“Knight, go to E-4!” shouted Jacob “Check again!”
“Oh no! King, go to D-3!” shouted Simon.
“Sis, go to F-1!” shouted Jacob.
“Oh yeah, baby!” shouted Melly moved to F-1.
“Checkmate!” shouted Jacob, and the fireworks boomed in the sky, Jacob won the match.
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Simon.
Then Garrett came again “Who’s win this?”
“Me!” shouted Jacob.
“Okay, Jacob, thank you for the game, and as you told me, I resign from my job.” said Simon.
“Yeah, thanks for the challenge.” said Jacob.
“Jacob, I still hate you, and don’t corrupt the money!” said Simon, and then he left.
“Yeah! You’re still the Student Council President!” shouted Dave.
“YEAH!!” shouted Melly.
“That was almost close, I thought you would lose.” said Rebecca.
“He wouldn’t lose so easily! He is smart on Chess!” shouted Garrett.
“I think we should come back home and have a… CHESS PARTY!” shouted Dave.
“YEAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Jacob, Dave, Garrett, Melly, and Rebecca left.
“Hello! Let us out of here!” shouted the remaining players on the holes.

At night, Melly and Dave were playing chess, and so were Jacob and Garrett.
“Checkmate!” shouted Melly.
“Oh no! I lost again! And this time from you!” shouted Dave.
“Wait, I won!? I won!” shouted Melly.
“Checkmate!” shouted Garrett.
“Oh man! Almost close! I lost from you!” said Jacob.
“This is the first time I beat you!” said Garrett.
“Don’t be proud, Garrett.” said Jacob.
“Okay… I set the automatic hole for the players who lost the game.” said Rebecca.
“What!?” shouted Jacob and Dave, and then they fell down to the hole “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”








Comments

Popular Posts