The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 9


Kris, Dan, Miranda, and Alyson finally got back to the class after World Music Awards, they came to the class.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” cheered all their classmates except Lewbert.
“Welcome back to the class, Kris, Dan, Miranda, and Alyson. You’ve done such a great journey. And congrats for Kris for win the Best New Artist for the 2011 World Music Awards!” said Robby.
“Thank you for all classmates who voted me, thank you very much!” said Kris.
“And, please take your seat, four of you.” said Robby.
“Wow! You’re now more famous than before, including the world!” said Dan.
“But I don’t have to be arrogant.” said Kris.
“And more great news, there’s a new friend who will be in this class.” said Robby.
“Is he Justin?” asked Dan to Kris.
“I don’t know and we’ll see.” answered Kris.
Then Justin came to the class “Hi.” greeted him.
“Justin Reese!?” called Kris and Dan.
“Kris, Dan?” called Justin.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!! We’re now classmates!” shouted Kris and Dan.
“I’m so happy that Justin is our classmate now.” said Alyson.
“Me too, besides, he helped us on Madrid.” said Miranda.


After class over, Kris and Dan talked to Justin.
“How’s the class?” asked Kris.
“It was fun! Mr. Robby taught us so funnily.” answered Justin.
“Have you found your room?” asked Dan.
“No, I haven’t found my room.” answered Justin.
“Dan, come here!” said Kris, he and Dan left Justin for a while “I think we should invite Justin to be our roommate.”
“Kris, Ethan and Khairie are also our roommates, remember?” asked Dan.
“Mr. Robby will buy another bed, and we’re not going to kick out them.” answered Kris.
“Hey, maybe Mr. Robby wants Justin be our roommate.” said Dan.
“Kris, Dan!” called Justin.
“Justin, I know you haven’t found your room, but are you wanted to be our roommate?” asked Kris.
Meanwhile, Ethan and Khairie saw them.

“This is really nonsense!” said Khairie.
“What, you heard them? They said what?” asked Ethan.
“They asked that boy to be their roommate, and we’re gonna be kicked out from this room!” answered Khairie.
“Oh yeah, this room is consist four beds.” said Ethan.
“We must find the empty room, and we must move out!” said Khairie.
“Hi, Khairie!” greeted Alyson came.
“Hi, Alyson!” greeted Khairie.
“Meet me at the cafeteria, now, I want to talk something to you!” said Alyson.

“So, what are we going to do?” asked Khairie.
“You know, about our first hangout, I mean first date, where we should go?” asked Alyson.
“Well, I don’t have idea about that.” answered Khairie.
“We’re going to have our first date on Saturday night, we must go to the interesting places, restaurant, or something fancy.” said Alyson.
“We should watch movie in the theaters, I haven’t gone to the theaters lately.” said Khairie.
“Me too! So, we’re going to watch movie on this Saturday night. Are you agree with that?” asked Alyson.
“Yes, babe, I agree with that.” answered Khairie, but then Khairie got upset.
“You look upset, what’s wrong?” asked Alyson.
“No, I don’t want to talk it with you.” answered Khairie.
“Khairie, just talk to me, I know you’re upset lately, but just talk the matters to me.” said Alyson.
“Well, Kris and Dan offered Justin to be their roommate, and I think that we’re gonna be kicked out from our room. And I will need your help to find the empty room.” said Khairie.

“Mr. Robby, are you really gonna put one more bed in our room?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, of course, and I think you’re gonna need new roommate.” answered Robby.
“Yeah, I got the new roommate, Justin will be our roommate!” said Kris.
“Wow, I thought that you’re going to pick your roommate right after we put one more bed.” said Robby.
“Can Justin be our roommate, please?” asked Kris.
“Well, yes.” answered Robby.
“Yes!” shouted Kris.

“Justin!” called Kris.
Justin was working out shirtless “What?” asked him.
“Robby said that you’re officially my new roommate, I mean Dan, Ethan, Khairie, and my roommate.” answered Kris.
“Really?” asked Justin.
“Yes!” answered Justin.

Meanwhile, Ethan was reading newspaper, and then he saw someone who was familiar with someone according to him.
“Wait, I think you kinda familiar with someone…” said Ethan.
“Ethan, it’s me!” said the boy.
“Wait, how do you know my name?” asked Ethan.
“Clue number one: Khairie. Number two: Cousin.” answered the boy.
“Khairie’s cousin…, wait, you’re Henry, I know you!” shouted Ethan.
“Yeah! Long time no see!” said Henry.
“Wait, you should be on school in Malaysia.” said Ethan.
“I decided to transfer school to Jakarta Arts.” said Henry.
“Whoa! I hope you gonna be our classmates!” said Ethan.
“Our?” repeated Henry.
“I mean, my classmates, including Khairie too!” said Ethan.
“Khairie is here too? I can’t wait to see him!” said Henry.
“We should give him a surprise!” said Ethan.

Kris was writing another hip-hop song.
“He’s so cool, I’m so cool. He’s so friendly, I’m so friendly. He’s so stylist, I’m so stylist. I’m so handsome, I’m so handsome…” sang Kris while he choosing chords for the song.
Then someone came to put the new bedroom on the room.
“That’s really fancy bedroom!” said Kris, but he thought that the bed would be belong to Justin.
“Kris, we need to talk!” said Khairie came, and after he saw the bed “Whoa! Let me guess, new roommate?”
“Yes.” answered Kris “Khairie, what are you going to talk about?”
“Forget it.” said Khairie.
“Khairie, I’m serious! What are you going to talk?” asked Kris.
“Kris, if I say this, I’m sorry. I thought you’re gonna kick me and Ethan out from your room.” answered Khairie.
“You don’t need to apologize, Khairie. I won’t kick you and Ethan out. You’re still my friend.” said Kris.
“Kris, thank you for not kicking me out.” said Khairie, and then he saw a paper of Kris’ new song “Kris, you wrote this?”
“Yes, but I won’t use this song on my next album. Just for have fun, I’m going to perform it and post it in my own MySpace.” answered Kris.
“Package delivery for Khairie!” said the mailman.
“Yeah, coming!” said Khairie, he opened the door.
“SURPRISE!!!” shouted Henry when he came out from the box.
“Henry! My cousin!” shouted Khairie, he soon hugged Henry.
After Henry saw Kris, he shouted “Oh man! Are you… Kris… Neil??”
“Yeah! I am!” answered Kris.
“Whoa! I can’t believe it! I meet you!” shouted Henry, he shook hand with Kris.
“Yeah, nice to meet you, ummm…?” said Kris.
“Henry.” said Henry.
“Nice to meet you, Henry!” said Kris.
“Kris, may I help you write your song?” asked Khairie.
“Yeah, you may.” answered Kris.

At 8 PM, Kris, Dan, Ethan, Khairie, Justin and Henry were in the room.
“Okay, are you ready?” asked Henry while he set his Sony Cybershot Camcorder.
“Yeah, we’re ready!” answered the others.
“In five, four, three, two, one!” said Henry, he pressed the record button.
“Ladies and gentlemen, you’re gonna see the homemade music videos from Kris Neil, please welcome, Kris Neil and his friends!” said Justin.
Ethan started to play the keyboard.
“Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh. I met a new Spanish transfer student, actually he is from the United States, he looks so friendly and he looks so smart, maybe I can be his friend. Maybe we have something in common, I’m an American and I’m handsome, maybe we can be BFFs or bromance, we can be friends” sang Dan.
Kris, Dan, and Ethan sang “He’s so cool, I’m so cool, he’s so friendly, I’m so friendly, he’s so stylist, I’m so stylist, I’m so handsome, I’m so handsome… Hey, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend,
Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend.”
Kris sang “I met another Malaysian transfer student, I thought that he was an aspiring model, honestly I got the wrong guess, he is an aspiring actor. When the ladies see him, he is so hot, hot, hot, maybe he has a six pack abs, maybe we can be BFFs or bromance, we can be friends.”
Kris, Dan, and Ethan sang “He’s so cool, I’m so cool, he’s so friendly, I’m so friendly, he’s so stylist, I’m so stylist, I’m so handsome, I’m so handsome… Hey, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend,
Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend.”
“Let’s be BFFs, and then we’re gonna hang out.” sang Ethan.
Khairie rapped “Malaysian and the American, yeah, you two, would you be my BFFs? You two, yeah, you both, I hope we can be BFFs, or we can build a bromance. This is not a gay relationship. Man, you can join our friendships. You can add us on Facebook and MySpace, or follow us on Twitter, I mean Twitter, just follow us. But don’t make us embarrassed, just try to not embarrass us, and confirm us as your friends on Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.”
“I accepted your request as my friends on Facebook.” said Kris, and then he sang “Oh! Let’s just be BFFs, or we gonna call it a bromance. We can hang out or talk our favorite topics, we can find something in common, something in common, or just hot topics or the hot news, our favorite news, we talk something, you’re my BFFs and my bromances.”
Kris, Dan, Khairie, and Ethan sang “He’s so cool, I’m so cool, he’s so friendly, I’m so friendly, he’s so stylist, I’m so stylist, I’m so handsome, I’m so handsome… Hey, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend,
Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend, Be my friend.”
“WOO! You did it!” shouted Henry and Justin.
Kris gave his V sign hand gesture.

The next day, Kris opened his MySpace account, and he found out that the video was so popular.
“Wow! Twenty million views already!? This is really hit video!” said Kris.









Comments

Popular Posts