The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 7

World Music Awards Part 2


Two days later after they checked-in on the hotel, that night would be the night that World Music Awards would be held.
In Miranda and Alyson’s hotel room, Alyson wanted to tell that she loved Khairie but she was too shy.
“Alyson, you told Khairie, didn’t you?” asked Miranda.
“Not yet, but I want to tell him, but…” answered Alyson.
“Use ‘but’ twice?” asked Miranda.
“No, silly! I’m too shy to tell that I love him.” answered Alyson.
Meanwhile, Khairie came out from the another hotel room, and then he heard Miranda and Alyson’s conversation, he overheard them.
“I’m afraid Khairie will hate me, I’m afraid he will say ‘What!? Are you kidding me!? No, I don’t love you! I don’t like you!’.” said Alyson.
“Alyson has a crush on me!?” thought Khairie in outside.
“Try to say to him, he won’t say that! Be confident! Now, get out and tell him that you love him!” said Miranda.
Alyson came out and opened the door, and she surprised when she saw Khairie.
“Hi, Alyson.” greeted Khairie.
“Khairie, I want to say something to you, but you don’t be mad at me, okay!” said Alyson.
“Well, actually…” said Khairie.
“Let me say it! I… I… I…” said Alyson.
“You…” said Khairie.
“Don’t continue! Khairie, I have a crush on you, I love you! I really, really love you!” shouted Alyson.
“What?” asked Khairie.
“I love you!” shouted Alyson.
“Alyson, actually I want to say this to you, I have a crush on you too!” said Khairie,
“I thought that you won’t love me.” said Alyson.
“I thought it too.” said Khairie.
“So, should we date now?” asked Alyson.
“After World Music Awards.” answered Khairie.
“You did it, Alyson!” shouted Miranda.


“Kris, wake up, today is the day!” said Dan woke Kris up.
Kris woke up shirtless, he asked “What time is it?”
“6:30 AM, we should prepare your clothes for the ceremony.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, I forgot, today is the time, haha…” said Kris.

Kris was trying to wear the clothes which is fit for the ceremony.
“What do you think?” asked Kris when he wore a T-Shirt and a Jeans.
“Too casual.” said Dan.
Kris was trying to wear almost all his clothes, but Dan still commented it.
“Too hip-hop, too dirty, too punk, too kiddy, and...” said Dan, and then he said when Kris took his shirt off and not wearing any shirt “Put your shirt on, Kris!”
“Can I attend with this outfit?” asked Kris.
“No, you won’t be shirtless on the show.” answered Dan.
Kris tried all his clothes, and finally he wore his favorite t-shirt and his suit pants.
“Perfect!” said Dan.
“Wait, are you sure this is the right outfits for the ceremony?” asked Kris.
“The pants is right, but the t-shirt, you’re gonna wear it this morning, and your white shirt will be wore by you on the ceremony.” answered Dan.
“So, we are going to outside, bro?” asked Kris.
“Yes, let’s take a walk!” answered Dan.
“Oh yeah!” shouted Kris, he was going to went outside, but he realized that he hadn’t showered yet “I should take a shower first!”

Then two Malaysian people came to Kris and Dan’s hotel room, they rang the bell.
“Yeah, coming!” said Dan, he opened the door, and then he realized that a Malaysian duo visit them “O… Oh my god! You… you’re… The Catz!! You’re from Malaysia! I adore you!”
“Yes, we are, I’m Marion.” said the girl member.
“And I’m Awal, nice to meet you.” said the boy member.
“Dan, who’s visiting?” asked Kris came out from the bathroom after he got dressed, he saw the duo “Excuse me, are you… The Catz?”
“Yes, we are.” answered Awal and Marion.
“Are you really The Catz which is nominated for the Best New Artist on the 2011 World Music Awards?” asked Kris.
“Yes, we are.” answered Awal.
“And you must be Kris Neil, who is also nominated for the Best New Artist. Nice to meet you, you’re so cool and sweet!” said Marion.
“Thank you, but I can’t be eaten.” said Kris.
“Kris, are we ready to go?” asked Miranda came, and then she surprised when she saw Awal and Marion “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! The Catz!! I adore you!”
Alyson, Ethan and Khairie came.
“Oh my god, The Catz!” shouted Alyson and Khairie.
“I adore you!” shouted Ethan.
“Wait, what are you doing in here?” asked Miranda.
“We are going to take you out...” answered Marion, and then she thought “…from the World Music Awards.”
“We’re going to take you walk around Madrid.” said Awal.
“Okay, I’m in!” said Dan.
“Me too!” said Alyson and Ethan.
“Wait guys! This can be a trap! They may want to sabotage us!” shouted Khairie.
“Really?” asked Dan and Ethan.
“They possibly want to kick Kris from the nomination.” answered Khairie.
“C’mon, Khairie, they won’t sabotage us, but I accept your offer, Awal and Marion.” said Kris.
“Okay, can we go outside first?” asked Marion.
Apa yang harus kita lakukan untuk menyingkirkan mereka? (What should we do to get rid of them?)” asked Awal.
“Saya punya rencana, kita bagi mereka berenam menjadi dua pasukan yang terdiri daripada tiga orang. Pasukan pertama ikut kita, pasukan kedua-dua akan dapat tiket percuma ke Spa yang sudah disiapkan oleh manager kita. Awak setuju? (
I had a plan, we have six of them into two teams consisting of three persons. The first team to join us, team two will get free tickets to the Spa which has been prepared by our manager. Do you agree?)” answered Marion.
Ya, aku setuju dengan rencanamu! (
Yes, I agree with your plan!)” said Awal.

“Okay, three of you will be with us, and the others will get the free tickets to the Spa.” said Marion.
“Wow! Spa! Thank you, you’re so nice!” said Miranda.
“Yeah, thank you very much!” said Khairie and Ethan.
“Okay, the others will go shopping with us!” said Awal.
“Shopping again! YEAH!!!” shouted Alyson.
“You bought many things yesterday.” said Dan.

Miranda, Khairie and Ethan were searching for the spa.
“Where’s the spa?” asked Miranda.
“They didn’t mention the address or where the place.” answered Khairie.
“Look, that’s the spa!” said Ethan.
“Yes, this is the place!” said Miranda.
They ran to that place.
“Welcome to our spa, what I can do for you?” asked the girl, she was the manager of The Catz.
“Here are these free tickets, so we can get our massages for free.” answered Miranda.
“Well, the gents’ room is in the left, while the ladies’ in the right.” said the girl.
“Thank you so much.” said Miranda.
Ethan and Khairie came in to the gent’s room, while Miranda came in to the ladies’ room.

“Wow, this is so cool place.” said Ethan.
“We have to take off our clothes to our underwear.” said Khairie.
They both took off their clothes and only wearing boxer briefs.
‘Okay, time for massage, baby!” said Ethan.

Meanwhile, Kris, Dan, and Alyson were on the car with Awal and Marion.
“Where are we going?” asked Kris.
“Is it mall?” asked Alyson.
Awal and Marion didn’t answer.
“Man, they didn’t answer.” said Dan.
They went to the gas station, and Marion came out and call their manager.
Mereka sudah masuk ke dalam. (They have been inside.)” said the manager.
Bagus, sekarang kamu harus jebak mereka! Halangi semua pintu, tingkap dan dinding dengan rumput laut! (Well, now you have to trap them! Block all the doors, windows and walls with seaweed.)” said Marion.
All the spa crew prepared many seaweed to trap Miranda, Ethan, and Khairie.
“Why I am so sleepy??” asked Miranda, and then she fell asleep.
The staff left her and trapped her with the seaweed.
Ethan and Khairie also fell asleep, the staffs trap them too!

Five hours later, back to Kris, Alyson, and Dan, Awal and Marion drive in straight line.
Apa kau yakin kalau ini jalan yang benar? (Are you sure if this the right way?)” asked Marion.
Ya iyalah! (Yes, it is!)” answered Awal.
“Um, is something wrong?” asked Dan.

Then Kris, Dan, and Alyson were kicked out from the car.
“I’m sorry, guys, and especially you, Kris, we won’t let you win ultimately, we’ll win for sure, and…” said Marion.
“Adios!” shouted Awal and Marion left them.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wait!” shouted Dan, he chased them, along with Kris and Alyson.
“Kita berjaya! (We did it!)” shouted Awal.
“Mari kita mengebut dan tinggalkan mereka! (Let’s speeding and leave them!)” shouted Marion.
They left Kris, Dan, and Alyson with the high speed.
“Damn!” shouted Dan.
“Oh no, we’re not going to be on the awards!!?” shouted Alyson.
“Don’t panic everybody! I’ll call the others.” said Kris, he took his iPhone and he called Khairie.

Khairie woke up after he heard that his phone was ringing.
“Kris? What happened?” asked Khairie, he answered the call.
“Khairie, you’re right! This is a trap! The Catz kicked us out from their car! And we don’t know where we are!” shouted Kris.
“Um, Kris, I guess, this is also a trap.” said Khairie, he saw many seaweed blocked the doors, windows and wall as well.
“What happened with the spa?” asked Kris.
“We trapped in a large seaweed wrap!” answered Khairie.
“What happened to us?” asked Ethan woke up.
“Khairie, I’ll call you later.” said Kris, he hung off the phone.
“What are those seaweeds?” asked Ethan.
“We are trapped!!” shouted Khairie.

Miranda woke up and she realized that she was trapped.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! Help me!!!” shouted Miranda.

At 6 PM, Kris, Dan, and Alyson were still lost.
“Hello! Somebody, help us!” shouted Alyson.
“Can you take us to the World Music Awards?” asked Dan.
“Hello, anybody!” shouted Kris, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the incoming SMS “Oh, great! I just received this SMS! The ceremony will be held in Caja Magica at 8 PM!”
“NOOO!!!” shouted Alyson.
“That place was the venue for MTV EMA 2010! And now we’re really lost!” said Dan.
“I think I should use my GPS on my iPhone.” said Kris, he activated the GPS on his iPhone to find the venue for World Music Awards.
“Great, now the place is so far from here!” said Kris.
“WHAT!?” shouted Dan and Alyson.












Comments

Popular Posts