The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 6

World Music Awards Part 1


“An award is something given to a person or a group of people to recognize excellence in acting, music or knowledge. The most voted nominee will win the award.” said Robby.
“Excuse me, can I interrupt your class for a while?” asked Gustav came.
“Sure. Students, there’s an announcements from Mr. Gustav, so please listen!” said Robby.
“I’m sorry that I interrupt your class, but I have an announcement, one of you is nominated for the awards, you sure that you know who is he, say congrats to Kris, he nominated on the 2011 World Music Awards for the Best New Artist.” said Gustav.
“What!? I’m nominated!?” said Kris surprised.
All students clapped their hands for Kris.
Kris stand up and gave his speech in front of the other students “I can’t believe that I’m nominated for the Best New Artist on the World Music Awards, I want to say thank you who are supporting me on this class , and thank you very much.”


After school, Kris and Dan back to their room.
“I can’t believe that you’re going to be on World Music Awards! Where it will be held?” asked Dan.
“Gustav told me that the award show will be on Madrid.” answered Kris.
“Great, and you will skip class, and… have fun by yourself.” said Dan.
“What are you talking about, Daniel? I won’t go to Madrid alone, you will come to Madrid too.” said Kris.
“YEAH! We’re going to Madrid! We’re going to Madrid!!” shouted Kris and Dan.
Then Miranda and Alyson came.
“Congratulations, you’re now nominated!” shouted Alyson.
“Alyson, don’t just say that! Can we come to Madrid with you too?” asked Miranda.
“Well, I’ll think of it, and I hope the tickets won’t be sold out already.” answered Kris.
“I hope we can go, and we can have fun together in Madrid!” said Dan.
“Dan, this journey just only for World Music Awards, remember?” said Kris.
“Oh yeah.” said Dan.

“Let’s see, Garuda Indonesia…” said Alyson.
“No flight that departure to Madrid.” said Miranda.
“Wait, Emirates has one departure to Madrid, we should order now!” said Alyson.
“Okay, we ordered four tickets to Madrid, and… what!? One tickets worth 247 Euro!?” said Miranda.
“Miranda, Gustav told me that he will pay the tickets.” said Gustav.
“Okay, we’ll order now.” said Alyson.
“Alyson, we should let Gustav order four tickets for us.” said Miranda.
“Yeah, that might be a good idea.” said Dan.
“So, one week from now, we’re going to go to Madrid.” said Kris.

Six days later, most students vote for Kris on the World Music Awards website, but Khairie newly found out that Kris would go to Madrid.
“Kris!” called Khairie when Kris came “Why you didn’t tell me that you’re going to visit Madrid?”
“Khairie, I thought that you know that I’m nominated on the World Music Awards.” said Kris.
“You invited your brother, Miranda, and Alyson. Why you don’t invite us?” asked Khairie.
“Khairie, I’m really sorry, I want to go to Madrid with my friends, I mean with my best friends from my class. But, I’ll let you go, I mean you can go with us.” answered Kris.
“Oh yeah, I’ll call Ethan!” shouted Khairie.

Kris was browsing for another flight to Madrid tickets for Ethan and Khairie, but he soon found out that the tickets were sold out.
“Sold out!?” shouted Ethan.
“Oh no, I guess you can’t go with us together.” said Kris.
“Kristopher, there’s another way for us to go together!” said Khairie.
Miranda came “Ethan and Khairie, you want to go to Madrid too?” asked her.
“Yeah, but the tickets were sold out.” answered Khairie.
“Okay, I’ve found the alternative way for us to go to Madrid together, Zeke found the way.” said Miranda.
“What’s the other way, Miranda?” asked Ethan.
“You should ask Zeke.” answered Miranda.

Kris, Ethan, and Khairie came to Zeke’s room and asked him.
“My friend is going to visit Madrid with his private plane, he is the pilot. You can go with him.” answered Zeke.
“Zeke, I heard that you’re not going to join us.” said Kris.
“That’s right, because I’m on the shooting of my own movie debut, the movie called ‘Around the World’.” said Zeke.
“What’s your friend’s name?” asked Ethan.
“His name is… DZ.” answered Zeke.
“What a cool name.” said Khairie.
“Here’s his number, call him, and tomorrow you’re going to be on his flight.” said Zeke.
“Thank you very much, Zeke.” said Kris.

The next day, Kris, Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Ethan and Khairie were on the airport, they were waiting for DZ.
“Who is DZ?” asked Alyson.
“He is Zeke’s friend who will take us to Madrid.” answered Khairie.
Alyson fell in love with Khairie, but she hid it.
“What’s on your face, Alyson?” asked Khairie.
“No… nothing! Really!” answered Alyson.
“Alyson, can we talk on the ladies’ room?” asked Miranda.
“Sure!” answered Alyson, she and Miranda went to the restroom.
“Do you know DZ?” asked Dan.
“I don’t know what he look like is, but I know that he is Zeke’s friend who will take us to Madrid.” answered Kris.
“But I think he will be irresponsible pilot for the flight.” said Dan.
“Don’t think about that, bro!” said Kris.
Then DZ came to them “Hi, guys.” greeted him.
“Hi, you must be DZ, I’m Kris.” said Kris.
“I’m Dan.” said Dan.
“I’m Khairie, and this is Ethan.” said Khairie.
“So four of you will go to Madrid.” said DZ.
“We’re going too!” said Alyson came with Miranda.
“Yeah, let’s go to Madrid!” said Miranda.

But they soon found out that DZ has an unsanitary cargo aircraft.
“What the hell is this…” said Khairie.
“No seats available!?” said Dan.
“EWWW! This plane is really dirty!” said Miranda.
“So many dusts in here.” said Ethan.
“Guys, we decided to fly to Madrid by this plane, so you don’t need to complain.” said Kris.
“Yeah, we should enjoy this flight.” said Dan.
“Not that the problem is…” said Miranda, Alyson, Ethan, and Khairie.

In the halfway on the flight, all of them were not sleeping well due to unsanitary plane, Alyson woke up and went to the bathroom.
“Gross!” shouted Alyson when she saw the bathroom was dirty, she went out and she saw a box “What’s inside the box?” She opened it, and then the inside of box was plenty of possums those were escape.
Kris woke up and found out there were possums beside them, he shouted “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” He almost scratched by the possum.
The others woke up and also found out and screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!”
All of them were running away from the possum.
“Guys! I think DZ is going to take us to Rome!” shouted Alyson came.
“What!? He’s going to take us to Rome!?” shouted Dan.
“This is really not according to plan!” shouted Kris.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! Get rid of these possums from me!” shouted Miranda.
“Everybody, calm down!” shouted Khairie.
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!” screamed Ethan, and he found the parachutes “Guys, I think we must escape from this plane!”
“Escape, by what!?” shouted Khairie.
“We’re gonna skydiving!” shouted Ethan.
“Oh no!” shouted Miranda scared.

Kris and his friends set the parachutes for skydiving.
“Okay, I’ll be the first, we’re going to do this together!” said Ethan.
“Guys, I’ll go down right after Ethan.” said Khairie.
“Dan, we’re going to go down in the same time!” said Kris.
“Okay, bro!” said Dan.
“I actually don’t want to, I’m scared!” shouted Miranda.
“We’ll be safe, Miranda!” said Alyson.
“Okay, in the count of three, I’ll go down, 3, 2, 1!” shouted Ethan, he jumped down from the airplane.
“I’ll follow you!” shouted Khairie, he jumped down.
“Bro, we can do this!” said Kris.
“Yeah, we’re gonna be safe!” said Dan.
“3, 2, 1!” shouted Kris and Dan, they jumped down.
“Miranda, c’mon!” said Alyson.
“Alyson, we’ll jump together.” said Miranda.
“Yeah, let’s go!” said Alyson, she and Miranda jumped down.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” shouted Miranda.
“WOO HOO!!!” shouted Alyson.
“Oh man, where are we going?” asked Ethan.
“Don’t tell me that we’re going to arrive on the football stadium.” answered Dan.
“I think we’re going to there!” said Khairie.
“Oh! C’mon!” shouted Dan.
“Is that Santiago Bernabeu?” asked Kris.
“I think yes!” shouted Ethan.
“C’mon, we should open our parachute!” shouted Dan, he opened his parachute first, followed by Kris, Ethan, Khairie and Alyson.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! How to open my parachute!!!” shouted Miranda.
“Miranda!” shouted Alyson.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” shouted Miranda, she was going to land first, but unsafely.

In the stadium, the football game was over, the football players were shouted to the audiences.
“WATCH OUT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Miranda, and finally she opened her parachute and landed safely.
“You did it!” shouted Alyson.
“WOO! That was really fun!!” shouted Khairie.
“Can we do it again!?” asked Ethan.
“Sorry, we already landed safely.” answered Kris.
“That’s Kris Neil, KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted the girl.
“Is that Kris Neil?” asked the man.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” shouted all Kris’ Spanish fans.
“NOOO!!! Why is everyone come to Kris!?” shouted Alyson.
“Oh no! Kris had a concert in Barcelona, Spain as the part of his summer concert tour!” shouted Dan.
“Everybody, calm down!” shouted Khairie.
“Sorry, I don’t have many time on this field, I have to attend World Music Awards!” shouted Kris.
Kris’ fans were still requesting for Kris’ autograph.

Finally, Kris and his friends came out from the stadium.
“That was the most tiring autograph signing time of my life!” said Kris.
“Most of your fans requesting for autograph, and you gave them.” said Miranda.
“Great, now we have to find a hotel where all the nominees officially stay.” said Dan.
“Okay.” said Alyson, she took her phone.
“Browsing internet won’t give any effect, silly!” said Khairie.
“Now we must ask…” said Miranda.
“Ask also won’t give any effect!” said Khairie.
Then a boy came to them, he said “Oh my god! You’re Kris Neil!”
“Excuse me, boy, he is really busy right now!” said Ethan.
“Stop it! You’re so rude, man!” said Khairie.
“You seem a boy who is the same age with me! Okay, do you want an autograph?” asked Kris.
“Kris, no time!” shouted Dan.
“No, thank you. But I heard that you’re talking about the official hotel for the nominees of World Music Awards.” said the boy.
“Wait, how do you know?” asked Alyson.
“Well, I know from my brother, my brother is a hacker.” answered the boy.
“Wow!” said Kris.
“I’m Justin, by the way.” said the boy.
“Well, where’s the hotel?” asked Miranda.

“Wow! I’m was so excited, walking on Madrid!” shouted Alyson.
“We saw amazing things in Madrid.” said Khairie.
“Okay, here we are! Hotel Ritz Madrid!” said Justin.
“Thank you so much, Justin! How should we pay you?” asked Kris.
Justin laughed “You don’t have to pay me for that.” answered him.
“Okay, we’ll stay in here.” said Ethan.
“I heard that the accommodations will be paid by the networks which broadcast World Music Awards around the world.” said Dan.
“Okay, let’s stay here for a while.” said Alyson.
They finally checked-in on the hotel.












Comments

Popular Posts