The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 10


Kris, Dan, Ethan and Khairie were watching The Machael May Show on IBS.
“And that’s my own Sloppy Chili Sliders, you can try to cook it at home, it’s very easy, let’s try it.” said Machael May. She ate it “Wow! That’s very spicy, but don’t worry, you can drink some tea to kill those spicy taste. Okay, I’m Machael May signing off, see you next time on same time and same IBS or The IW affiliates.”
“Wow, I think that’s very spicy.” said Khairie.
“We won’t cook that.” said Ethan.
“Okay, time for my sweet snacks.” said Kris while he took a candy and he ate it.
“Kris, you can’t always eat candy as your snack, eat the other snacks!” said Dan.
“Don’t worry, bro, I like more sweets!” said Kris.
“Kris, you will have a toothache if you keep eat that!” said Dan.
“No need to worry, Dan.” said Kris, and then he felt pain on his tooth. “OUCH, my teeth…”
“Kris, what happen with your teeth?” asked Khairie.
“I felt hurt...” answered Kris.
“I told you that you must stop eating those sweets!” said Dan.
“Okay, you should go to the dentist.” said Ethan.
“No! I don’t want to!” said Kris.
“What!?” said Ethan and Khairie.
“Okay, I’ll tell you a story…” said Dan, he told the story about Kris met the dentist:


“Kristopher, open your mouth, please.” said Dr. Morgan, Kris’ dentist.
“He said that you must open your mouth!” said Mr. Neil.
Kris shook his head, he didn’t want to open his mouth.
“C’mon, open your mouth, so I can see your Pearlie White.” said Dr. Morgan.

“Okay, I admit it, I’m afraid of dentists.” said Kris.
“You afraid of dentist??” said Ethan, and then he laughed.
“Stop it!” shouted Khairie.
“I don’t want to see Dr. Morgan!” said Kris.
“Yes, you must, I will take you there,” said Dan.
“Dan, I will go to the dentist by myself.” said Kris.
“MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!” laughed Ethan.
“What do you laughing at?” asked Kris.
“You said that you’re afraid of dentists, but now you’re going to see the dentist by your own!” answered Ethan.
“Ethan!” shouted Khairie.
“Kris, should I call dad?” asked Dan.
“No, I told you that I will go by myself.” answered Kris.
“Are you sure that you can go?” asked Khairie.
“Yes, I’m sure, really sure, I will face my fears.” answered Kris. And then he thought “I’m afraid…”

Kris finally came to the dentist.
“No need to afraid, no need to afraid…” said Kris.
“MWA HA HA HA HA!!!” shouted the man who wears sunglasses.
“What do you laughing at, stupid?” asked Kris to the man.
“I will call your dad if you’re afraid.” answered the man.
“Call my dad?? I knew it, Daniel! It’s really you!” shouted Kris.
Then Dan wore off his sunglasses “Kris, admit it that you’re afraid of dentist, you’re really afraid with this… BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ…” said him. He mimicked the dental drill sound.
“HUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” shouted the girl cried.
“Thanks a lot, you bitch!” shouted the girl’s brother.
“Don’t make that noise!” said Kris.
“Or you’re scared…” said Dan.
Then Kris punched Dan with the balloon until Dan get punched by two kids.
“AWW!” shouted Dan.
“Kristopher, you’re next, Dr. Tedder is going to see you.” said the nurse.
“Not Dr. Morgan?” asked Kris.
“Dr. Morgan is having his vacation in Bandung.” answered the nurse.

Kris finally met Dr. Tedder.
“Your name is Kristopher, right?” asked Dr. Tedder.
“Yes, and call me Kris.” answered Kris.
“Okay, Topher.” said Dr. Tedder.
“My name is Kris.” said Kris.
“Okay, please open your mouth, I’m going to check your tooth.” said Dr. Tedder.
Kris didn’t want to open his mouth and he said “Sir, Dr. Morgan always said this, ‘Please open your mouth, so I can see your Pearlie White.’ Like that.”
“Oh yeah, Kris, please open your mouth, so I can see your Pearlie White.” said Dr. Tedder.
“That’s better, sir, I will open your mouth.” said Kris. He opened his mouth, Dr. Tedder checked his tooth.
“Okay, I think you will have this.” said Dr. Tedder when he took a very big hypodermic needle.
Kris was very scared “Nice to meet you, then!” said Kris. He ran away.
“You too, Oliver.” said Dr. Tedder.

Kris finally came back to his room.
“AWWWWWWWWW…” said Kris.
“AWWWWWWWWW…” copied Justin.
“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…” said Kris.
“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…” copied Justin.
“Justin…” called Kris.
“Justin…” copied Khairie.
“I’m who is sick right now, Justin!” said Kris.
“Sorry.” said Justin while he ate some popcorn.
Kris also ate the popcorn, but “OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!” shouted Kris.
“Kris, you shouldn’t eat this! You’re still having a toothache!” said Justin.
“Quiet, Justin, don’t let Dan know this! If not, he will call my dad!” said Kris.
“He’s coming.” said Justin.
“Hi, how’s your teeth?” asked Dan came.
“Well… My teeth is cured, the doctor was great!” answered Kris.
“Happy to hear that, by the way, your dad signed you on The Machael May Show.” said Dan.
“Derby Romero?” said Kris.
“No, he cancelled it.” said Dan.
“How did you know that Derby has cancelled to appear in the show?” asked Justin.
“I saw his status in his Twitter.” answered Dan.
“Okay, that’s not big deal, then.” said Kris.
“Okay, we must be there on 7 AM.” said Dan, and then he went to the bathroom.
“Man, I don’t like this.” said Kris.
“Kris, I have a suggestion for you, you mustn’t eat something hard, or they will find out about your teeth.” said Justin.
“Thank you, Justin, after I finish, I will come back to the dentist.” said Kris.

The next day, Kris, Dan, Ethan and Khairie came to IBS Television City for the taping of The Machael May Show.
“Okay, this is my favorite homemade tasty chocolate sauce. You can try to make it at home, and please welcome the new teen musical sensation, Kris Neil.” said Machael May.
“Thank you, I like watch your show.” said Kris.
“Thank you, and would you try this tasty chocolate sauce?” asked Machael May.
“Yes, thank you.” answered Kris. He ate the chocolate sauce “Wow, this is delicious, you’re so great, ma’am.”
“Okay, because you’re really special guest, I’ve made you the peanut brittle with chocolate sauce!” said Machael May.
“Oh no…” said Khairie.
“What happen?” asked Ethan.
“Nothing.” answered Khairie.
“Actually, I still want to eat this sauce, because this sauce is really delicious.” said Kris.
“You can’t eat this anymore!” shouted Machael May took the sauce from Kris.
“No, I’m still eating it!” said Kris.
“Give it to me!” shouted Machael May. Then the bowl of the chocolate sauce was thrown away, until… arrived at Dan’s head and made his head and face looked dirty.
“Dan, are you okay?” asked Ethan.
“Yum, chocolate!” said Khairie after he tasted the sauce.
“Eat the brittle!” shouted Machael May.
“No, thanks, I’m full.” said Kris.
“Eat it!” shouted Machael May.
“No!” shouted Kris.
“EAT! EAT! EAT!” shouted the audiences.
“Okay, I’ll eat it.” said Kris. He ate the brittle, and then he realized that he felt pain on his teeth. He screamed so loudly “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Mr. Neil took Kris to the dentist.
“Kris, you can’t lie if you’re still have a pain, everyone knows it.” said Mr. Neil.
“Yeah, I’m sorry, dad, I won’t lie again.” said Kris.
“Kristopher.” called the nurse.
“That’s me.” said Kris, he left his dad, but he came back again.
“Kris, don’t tell me that you’re still afraid with the dentist.” said Mr. Neil.
“I’m scared…” said Kris.
“Don’t worry, Kris, I will be with you when we see Dr. Morgan.” said Mr. Neil.
“Thank you, dad.” said Kris. He hugged Mr. Neil.
“Kris, the doctor is ready to see you.” said the nurse.
“Okay, let’s go before your little brother ruin it again.” said Mr. Neil.
“Take this, boy!” shouted Dan while he played the toy with the boy.
“No, take this, you bitch!” shouted the boy.
“Son, your language” shouted the boy’s father.
“Dan…” called Mr. Neil.
“DAD!” shouted Dan and the boy.
“You same with me, bro.” said Kris.
Kris and Mr. Neil entered the room.







Comments

Popular Posts