High School President Episode 5

High School President took place in Binus International School.
Jacob, Dave, and Garrett took their Physics test results.
"Yeah! I got 95 again!" shouted Dave, and then he kissed his paper.
"Well, you shouldn't be proud of yourself, Dave." said Garrett.
"I got 70, my score dropped than the previous one." said Jacob.
"How's your score, Garrett?" asked Dave.
"I finally passed." answered Garrett.
"Score?" said Jacob.
"65." said Garrett.
"You passed in the same goal score for pass, you don't need to remedial!" said Jacob.
"WOO!" shouted Garrett.
"Garrett, you told me don't be proud of myself, and you proud of yourself." said Dave.
"Sorry, I forgot, and by the way, you smart in Physics and Math, the rest, you dumb." said Garrett.
"Hey, stop saying like that!" shouted Dave.
"Jacob, Dave, Garrett, I need you three after school in the Student Council Office." said the principal.
"Oh man, maybe the meeting will be held." said Jacob.




In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it's right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it's all real and you know
I'm leading the school students now
I'm Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I'm the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Secrets

After school, Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came in front of the office.
"The principal told us that the meeting will be held here?" asked Dave.
"He didn't tell it." answered Jacob.
Then they came in to the office.
"Hello, my awesome Student Council President and Dave and Garrett!" greeted the principal.
"Hello, sir!" greeted Jacob, Dave, and Garrett.
"So, when the meeting?" asked Dave.
"No meeting today, Dave!" answered the principal.
"So, what are we going to do here?" asked Jacob.
Then Melly, Rebecca, and Erin came.
"What are we going to do here?" asked Melly.
"As usual, meeting!" answered Rebecca.
"But it seems the meeting won't be held here." said Erin.
"You're right!" said the principal.
"So what are we going…" said Jacob.
"Wait!" said the principal.
Then Tyler, the Chief Secretary of Insights Nationality came "What are we going to do, sir?" asked him.
After that, Ricky, the Chief Secretary of Knowledge and also Jacob's classmate came.
"Please take your seat." said the Principal.
All Students Council members took their seat.
"What's going on, man?" asked Ricky to Garrett.
"Nothing, except we're sitting here." answered Garrett.
"Boys and girls, I introduce you the ex-student and ex-Student Council President who currently in college, Ted!" said the principal.
Ted came and greeted "Hello, everybody, my name is Ted, I was the student of Binus International School and also the former Student Council President."
Jacob and the others clapped their hands for Ted.
"And I love sexual innuendo joke." said Ted.
"EWWWW…" said Jacob, Dave, Garrett, Erin, Rebecca, Tyler, and Ricky.
"Before the lessons, I want to divide you to four couples, and I know your names. So, Dave and Ricky, Jacob and Rebecca, Garrett and Tyler, and Melly and Erin, so the front seat will be seated by Dave, Jacob, Garrett, and Erin, the rests will seat in behind them." said Ted.
They changed their seats.
"I need a volunteer." said Ted.
"I want to." said Rebecca.
"Yeah, Rebecca, you are." said Ted. After Rebecca stand up in front of him, he said "Okay, Rebecca, you fall down to back, and I'll hold you."
"Okay, I'm ready." said Rebecca, she fell down to behind, but Ted didn't hold her.
"OH!" shouted the others.
"You told me that you will hold me!" shouted Rebecca.
"Okay, let's try again." said Ted.
"Okay." said Rebecca, she was going to fall but worried if Ted don't hold her, and then she fell again and Ted didn't hold her again.
"OH!" shouted the others.
"What the hell are you!" shouted Rebecca.
"Sorry, and please take a seat." said Ted.
Rebecca sat again.
"Next, we're going to write our secrets, I'm gonna write it first." said Ted, he wrote his secret in a piece of paper "Then, I burn the paper of my secret." He burned the paper "Now it's your turn."
Jacob, Dave, Garrett, Melly, Erin, Rebecca, Tyler, and Ricky wrote their secret in their pieces of papers.
"Now give it to your partner." said Ted.
"What!" shouted Dave and Garrett.
"Ted, this is our secrets, we can't tell it freely!" said Jacob.
"Of course you have!" said Ted.
"Fine." said Jacob.
"And read it loudly!" shouted Ted.
"Ted, this is our secrets! As Jacob said, I agreed!" said Rebecca.
"Okay, I think you need a time to tell the secrets." said Ted.

Jacob and Rebecca were in the Student Council Treasurer's room.
"So, Jacob, you're going to be a fashion designer, aren't you?" asked Rebecca.
"That's my secret! You shouldn't read it!" shouted Jacob, and then Jacob was going to read Rebecca's secret.
"No, you don't dare do that!" said Rebecca.
Jacob took Rebecca's secret paper "I broke the Principal's vase." said Jacob "You broke it? That's very expensive! That vase is from Hong Kong!"
"I know, but it was accident!" said Rebecca.
"Why did you break it?" asked Jacob.
Rebecca told Jacob:

Rebecca came in to the Principal's office.
"Okay, here's my job, I can go home now!" said Rebecca, and then she saw the vase, and she surprised and deemed that the girl on the vase saw her evilly "Don't look at me, you stuck a bitch!" Suddenly the vase was broken "Oh no!" Then she ran away.

"So, did you glue it?" asked Jacob.
"No, I didn't." answered Rebecca.

"Did you tell the secret to Tyler, bro?" asked Dave.
"No, I'm afraid he will laugh at me. How about Ricky?" answered Garrett.
"I told him, and I want to know your secret." said Dave.
"Dave, you can't hear my secret!" shouted Garrett.
"Okay, if I tell my secret, you'll tell." said Dave.
"Fine." said Garrett.
"Okay, I broke the principal's expensive vase." said Dave, he told the story:

Dave came in to the Principal's office.
"Man, my work is done." said Dave gave his work to the Principal's table, and then he accidently pushed the vase, but he held it "OOPS, sorry expensive vase. Almost close." After that, he accidently pushed the coatrack and broke the vase "Oh no!" He ran away.

"Then you just ran away?" asked Garrett.
"I glued the vase together." answered Dave "And your secret?"
"Fine, I've never eaten Sushi." said Garrett.
"Aha! I'll tell the others!" shouted Dave.
"No, you don't!" shouted Garrett pushed Dave.

"What's your secret, Melly?" asked Erin.
"I wish everyone think that I wasn't dumb." answered Melly "How about you?"
"Well, I kissed my ex-boyfriend in front of public." said Erin.
"That's terrible." said Melly.

At 2 PM, everyone came back.
"Okay, now it's time for you to tell the secrets." said Ted.
"What!" shouted Ricky.
"Let me tell Garrett's secret first!" said Dave.
"NOOOO!" shouted Garrett pushed Dave until he fell down.
"Stop it, you two!" shouted Ted "Okay, time for another game! I will divide you into two groups which each group consists of four members, front line, you're one team, and the rests are one team. You must tell your secret to all your group members, you have five minutes to tell all the secrets!"

Jacob, Dave, Garrett, and Melly were in Jacob's class.
"Are they telling their secret yet?" said Dave looked at the window.
"I think they aren't." said Garrett.
"Hey, everyone, Garrett's secret is…" shouted Dave.
"No, you don't!" shouted Garrett pushed Dave until he fell down.
"Sis, what's your secret?" asked Jacob.
Melly whispered her secret to Jacob.
"I won't think that to you." said Jacob.

"My secret is I broke the principal's vase from Hong Kong with my evil voice." said Rebecca.
"You broke it too? Actually, that's my secret too." said Ricky.
"Really?" shouted Rebecca.
"Yeah, I broke it several times." said Ricky.
"Actually my secret is I want revenge to my enemy who accused me cheating on Economy test." said Tyler.
"Time's up!" shouted Ted on the office.

They finally came back to the office.
"So, who's the winner?" asked Jacob.
"No one." answered Ted "All teams tied on this game, and I will reveal the secrets in five seconds."
"NOOOOOOOO!" shouted Garrett.
"Yes!" shouted Ted, and then he revealed the secret by opening his Microsoft Word 2010 document which consisted all secrets.
"Oh no! Our secrets are really revealed!" said Rebecca.
"So the message of today's meeting is: There are no secrets in the office." said Ted.
"So you forced us to tell our secrets?" asked Dave.
"Yes, of course!" answered Ted "Don't keep your secrets, the others will know it."
"Okay, may we go home now?" asked Rebecca.
"Yeah, you may." answered Ted.

After the meeting was over, Jacob took his skateboard from his locker.
"Jacob, are you really want to be a fashion designer?" asked Garrett.
"Yeah, I am." answered Jacob "And you've never eaten sushi?"
"You!" shouted Garrett, and then he remembered that Ted revealed all the secrets "Oh yeah, Ted revealed our secrets. We know it."
"Hey everybody, Garrett has never eaten sushi!" shouted Dave.
"NOO!" shouted Garrett, and then he picked the remote.
"What's that remote for?" asked Jacob.
"You'll see it." answered Garrett, he pressed the button.
"Finally, yeah!" shouted Dave, suddenly he got the hit from the ball from the roof "BALL RAIN!" Then Garrett and Jacob laughed at him.

Comments

Popular Posts