High School President Episode 8


High School President took place on Binus International School at the beginning.
Jacob wore his own designed Halloween T-Shirt.
“Wow! Nice dress, bro!” said Dave.
“Thank you, Dave.” said Jacob.
“Where did you get it?” asked Dave.
“I designed it by my own.” answered Jacob.
“Wow! I thought you can’t sew.” said Dave, and then he laughed “You do all the housework, and you also design this shirt.”
“Remember my secret?” said Jacob.
“Jacob, Dave, Sunday is the Halloween day, I think we can shop many candies!” said Garrett.
“Yum, I like to eat candies when it’s Halloween.” said Dave.
“Wow! Your shirt is really cool, Jacob, you designed it?” asked Garrett.
“Yeah, thanks.” answered Jacob.
“Everybody, I have a story for you all!” shouted Nick, their mean classmate.
“Oh man, it’s Nick, he always lie to us.” said Dave.
“He always claim that his stories are real, but he lied.” said Jacob.
“Don’t listen to him, he’s really stupid!” said Garrett.
“I heard that!” shouted Nick.
“Maybe we should listen to him.” said Jacob.


In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Ghost
All entire classmates were ready to hear Nick’s story.
“Hello, everybody, Sunday is Halloween day, so you should hear my story if you want to be alive.” said Nick.
“Jacob, Dave, it’s useless!” said Garrett.
“SSSST!!” shouted Jacob and Dave.
“Once upon a time in Halloween day, there was a boy who visited the school to take his homework which he dropped in the school. But suddenly, the lights out, and he realized that his clothes are taken by the ghost.” said Nick.
“He was naked?” asked Dave.
“No, he realized that he only wearing his underpants.” answered Nick.
“EWWWW…” said all.
“After that, he ran, he was searching for his clothes, and then he found a ghost, and the ghost scared him!” shouted Nick.
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!” shouted all classmates except Nick.
“Actually, the ghost is real and will only come on Halloween night.” said Nick.
Then all students got scared.

After school, Jacob, Dave, and Garrett discussed that story.
“If the ghost was real, that mean, there will be a mess on Monday.” said Dave.
“Yeah, we must to prove that the ghost is really exist in this school, he might be right!” said Jacob.
“Jacob, Dave, don’t believe in ghost! Nick must be tricked us again! We won’t go to school!” said Garrett.
“He may be right!” said Jacob.
“Fine, I won’t go to school at Sunday night.” said Garrett, and then he didn’t realized that someone took something from his bag, and also Jacob’s bag.
“Jacob, Garrett, your bags!” said Dave.
“Oh, I forgot to close my bag.” said Jacob.
“Me too.” said Garrett.

In the supermarket, Melly was shopping for the Halloween night.
“Hi, Melly!” greeted Rebecca.
“Rebecca, I don’t know you’re here!” said Melly.
“I have just got a new idea for the Halloween day.” said Rebecca.
“What’s your idea?” asked Melly.
“We’ll talk it on your house.” answered Rebecca.

Melly and Rebecca came home, Melly put her groceries on the fridge.
“Okay, what’s your idea, then?” asked Melly.
“Let’s make a special webshow about Halloween.” answered Rebecca.
“Wow! That’s really good idea, well who’s gonna join?” asked Melly.
“Erin will be responsible on the camera, while Ricky and Tyler also join the cast.” answered Rebecca.
“I have the idea about the title and the story, we will call the show Mr. & Mrs. Halloween.” said Melly.
“Good idea! I’ll write the premise, while you’ll design the costumes tonight.” said Rebecca.

At night, Melly was sewing her costume design.
“Oh! Crap!” said Melly when she didn’t sew the costume correctly.
Then Jacob came “What are you doing, sis?” asked him.
“Sewing my costumes.” answered Melly “Oh, wrong again!”
“Let me help you.” said Jacob, he helped his sister to sew the costume.
“Wow! I don’t realize that you can sew.” said Melly.

The next day, Jacob decorated the house with the Halloween-themed decoration.
“Wow! These decorations look rocks!” said Dave.
“I designed it by my own, and these for Melly’s webshow.” said Jacob.
“I hope we can watch it.” said Dave.
“Jacob! Dave!” called Garrett. Jacob and Dave went to their bedroom “Where’s my paperwork for tomorrow!”
“Oh man, did you search it anywhere?” asked Jacob.
“Yes, I did, but it’s gone!” answered Garrett.
“Garrett, did you search it on your bag?” asked Dave.
“Yes, I did!” answered Garrett.
“Garrett, your phone is ringing!” said Jacob.
Garrett took his phone and read the incoming message “Hi, I have your work for Student Council due tomorrow, you must come to school at 7 PM to find it, Ghost of Binus International School.”
“See, that ghost is real!” shouted Jacob and Dave.
“I don’t believe ghosts!” said Garrett “Tonight, we will take my work, and I’ll prove that the ghost isn’t exist!”
“But we’ll prove that the ghost is really exist!” said Dave.
“Oh no! My pencil case! I think I left it at school as well.” said Jacob.

At 6:30 PM, Rebecca, Erin, Tyler, and Ricky came to the house for the webshow.
“Hi, thank God you’re here!” said Melly opened the door.
“We’re ready for our webshow!” said Erin.
“It’s our chance to be famous!” said Tyler.
“Everybody, you know all your characters, Tyler as Mr. Halloween, Melly as Mrs. Halloween, me and Ricky as the odd couple neighbor.” said Rebecca.
“I will record you LIVE from here!’ said Erin.
“We’ll start at 7 PM.” said Rebecca.
Then Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came out from their bedroom.
“Where are you going?” asked Melly.
“We dropped our stuffs on school.” answered Jacob.
“So we’re going back to school.” said Dave.
“You’re not gonna watch our webshow first?” asked Melly.
“Sorry, sis, but this is more important.” answered Jacob.
“We’re going now!” said Garrett, and then they left.
“I hope they watch our show from school.” said Erin.

Jacob, Dave, and Garrett arrived at school at 6:55 PM, they found out that no security guard was there.
“We can come!” said Garrett.
They sneaked in and came to school.
“We’ll find my pencil case and Garrett’s paper works due tomorrow, after that, we’ll go home.” said Jacob.
“Wait, before we go home, we should find the ghost!” said Dave.
“No time for that!” shouted Garrett.
“But…” said Dave.
“He’s right, Dave, we need to hurry.” said Jacob.

Back to the house, Melly and the others were ready to broadcast the webshow.
“Okay, in five, four, three, two, one!” said Erin, she played the title sequence first:

“Welcome to our Halloween special webshow, we’re going to present whole new unscripted drama, LIVE from Cartwright’s house. It’s Mr. & Mrs. Halloween!”

“Rebecca, Ricky, you’re first!” whispered Erin.
Rebecca and Ricky came to the stage.
“This date is the best ever! In Halloween day!” shouted Rebecca.
“Yeah, I told you it would be fun in Halloween day.” said Ricky.
“Wait, what the hell is that house? I’ve never seen this house before.” said Rebecca.
“We should come in to the house.” said Ricky, and then they came to the house, he knocked the door “Excuse me!”
“Sorry disturbing you!” said Rebecca.
Then Melly as Mrs. Halloween opened the door “Hello.” greeted her.

Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came in to the school building.
“Oh man, so dark in here.” said Jacob.
Garrett took his flashlight “Man, I gotta change the light’s battery, this won’t be hold any longer.” said him.
“Why don’t you change the battery first!?” shouted Dave.
“Energy.” said Garrett.
“Is that my pencil case?” said Jacob after he saw an item that familiar with his pencil case, he looked the case “Yeah, it’s mine.”
“Congratulations, man, now let’s get the hell the ghost.” said Dave.
“Hey! We won’t see the ghost! My papers are still not here!” said Garrett, and then he didn’t realized that someone turned off the flashlight and stole the batteries.
“Oh man, the light! I think…” said Garrett.
“Garrett, no batteries, man!” shouted Jacob.
“Now what should we do?” asked Dave.
“I don’t know!” answered Jacob.
“Hey! Don’t touch!” shouted Garrett.
“That wasn’t me!” shouted Dave.
And then the lights on.
“We should find Garrett’s work and get out from here.” said Jacob.
“Jacob, you don’t wear your shirt?” asked Garrett surprised after he saw Jacob was shirtless and only wearing his boxer briefs.
“Garrett, you neither?” asked Dave after he saw Garrett was also shirtless.
“Dave, either you!?” shouted Jacob after he saw Dave was only wearing his briefs.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them.

“Do I know you?” asked Ricky.
“Of course, I’m your neighbor, you idiot.” answered Melly “Come on in!”
“Honey, I feel strange about her and this house, no one lives in this house before.” said Rebecca.
“Yeah, I know, but we should talk to them.” said Ricky.
“Tyler!” called Erin.
Tyler came as Mr. Halloween “Hi, honey, who are these guys?” asked him.
“Those are our neighbors, honey, be nice to them.” answered Melly.
“I’m sorry, I want to ask, but it may be odd, who are you, guys?” asked Ricky.
“I’m Mr. Halloween.” answered Tyler.
“And I’m Mrs. Halloween.” answered Melly “Or call me Miss Halloween.”
“Okay, Mr. and Mrs. Halloween, nice to meet you.” said Rebecca.
“Oh yeah, I forgot something!” said Melly.
“TRICK OR TREAT!” shouted Tyler and Melly.
“What!? Trick or treat?” asked Ricky.
“Hello, we’re guests, you shouldn’t ask to give our candies.” answered Rebecca.
“If you want don’t want to give it, you should drink this!” said Tyler held the glass of blood which actually a glass of syrup.
“AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!! Blood!” shouted Rebecca.
“That’s right, you must drink this.” said Melly.

“That must be the ghost! He stole our clothes!” said Garrett.
“Don’t look at me, bro! I’m too sexy!” said Dave.
“Great, we’re shirtless right now!” said Garrett.
“Guys, we must calm down! Calm down! We must take our clothes back and…” said Jacob, and then he saw a blood on the wall “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!” He ran away.
“Blood?” said Garrett.
“Forget it.” said Dave, they left, and they didn’t realized that was a ketchup.

They came to the class and started to search Garrett’s papers.
“Garrett, I think these are yours!” said Jacob found the papers.
“Let me see,” said Garrett, he looked the papers “yeah, those are mine!”
Suddenly, the lights off and on again, off and on again.
“Oh man, why the lights are blinking right now?” asked Jacob.
“Don’t ask me!” answered Dave.
Suddenly the ghost came to the class.
“Maybe that’s the ghost.” said Jacob.
“We… must… be… calm…” said Garrett.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!” shouted Dave.
“Shut the hell up, Dave!” shouted Garrett.
Then the ghost was coming to them.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them ran away from the class.

“We should drink blood, what the hell, are you lost your mind!?” shouted Ricky.
“This is really delicious, I’ll drink first!” said Melly, she drank it.
“She finally drank it by herself.” said Rebecca.
“Ah…” said Melly “Now it’s your turn.”

Jacob, Dave, and Garrett were hiding from the ghost.
“Jacob, call someone to help us!” shouted Dave.
“My iPhone is on my pants, Dave!” said Jacob.
“Guys, we’ll trap and catch the ghost with this bag.” said Garrett shown the bag.
“Guys, he’s coming here!” whispered Dave.
“In a count of three, we’ll catch the ghost!” said Garrett.
“ONE, TWO, THREE!” shouted them, and then they finally caught the ghost with the bag.
“And let’s see who’s behind this?” said Jacob, he opened the bag, and it was Nathan.
“Nathan!? But how you…” said Garrett.
“That wasn’t me, seriously!” said Nathan.
“You’re shirtless too?” asked Garrett.
“Yeah, the ghost stole my clothes too, and I didn’t realize it.” answered Nathan “And I picked the bat from the principal’s office as well after that.” He picked the bat.
“I hope that’s not made from iron.” said Dave.
Then the real ghost came.
“It’s ok, I will hit him.” said Nathan, and then he tried to hit the ghost by swinging the bat, but the ghost took the bat and broke it “Oh crap.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them ran away.
“I think we must split!” shouted Garrett.
“Yeah, good idea!” shouted Jacob.
After that, Jacob and Dave turned right, while Garrett and Nathan turned left.

“I don’t want to drink your blood, bitch!” shouted Ricky.
“How dare you said that to my wife!” shouted Tyler, and then he punched Ricky.
“Sorry for disturbing you.” said Rebecca.
“That’s alright, you can be my friend.” said Melly.
“Let’s leave them and come to my house, I have candies.” said Rebecca.
“Yay! Let’s go!” shouted Melly.
Rebecca and Melly left the stage, while Tyler and Ricky were still fighting.

Jacob and Dave were still running away from the ghost, but Dave fell down.
“DAVE!” shouted Jacob.
“Run, Jacob! Save yourself!” shouted Dave.
“I’m serious, Dave.” said Jacob, he held Dave’s hand and helped him stand up.
“Thanks, bro.” said Dave.
The ghost was going to kill them.
“Oh man, let’s get out from here!” shouted Dave, he and Jacob ran to the outside. “We made it!”
“But we’re still only wearing our underwear.” said Jacob.
Then Garrett and Nathan came.
“Where’s the ghost?” asked Nathan.
“He’s on the way to here.” answered Jacob.
The ghost finally came outside.
“Oh God, please save us!” shouted Dave.
“Be brave, be brave!” shouted Nathan, and then he punched the ghost, the ghost finally fell down.
“You did it, Nathan!” shouted Garrett.
“Now who’s under this mask?” said Jacob, he took off the ghost’s mask, it was Nick!
“Nick!?” shouted them all.
“I knew it! He told that story yesterday, so he’s trying to prank us.” said Garrett.
“I almost did it! You failed my prank!” shouted Nick.
“Nick, we’re going to tell the principal.” said Dave.
“Please, don’t tell him!” shouted Nick.
“But give our clothes back, we won’t tell if you do that.” said Jacob.

The next day, Jacob put his skateboard on his locker.
“Jacob, are you sure it’s okay we don’t tell the principal?” asked Dave.
“Yeah, that was our deal, now our clothes are back and we won’t tell him to the principal.” answered Jacob.
“So we found out that no ghosts on the school.” said Dave.
“I should’ve known! I shouldn’t believe in supernatural things!” said Jacob.
“Yeah, me too, but last night was fun, Halloween day!” said Dave.
“Yeah, we’re happy to be pranked by Nick.” said Jacob.
“By the way, how was your sis’ webshow?” asked Dave.
“Her show was really flop, I think no one watched the show last night.” answered Jacob.

After school, Nathan recorded Garrett for the webshow, they were shirtless.
“Happy Halloween day, everybody, I hope you get pranked, had fun, and scared last night!” said Garrett, and he changed into British accent “Oh yeah, you got pranked? By who?” He changed his accent again “Yes, I got pranked by my classmate, I was shirtless last night.”
Then Jacob came out from the bedroom and saw Garrett “Garrett, what are you doing?” asked him.
“Recording my acting skills.” answered Garrett.
“I saw you from our bedroom.” said Jacob.
“Ladies will like your acting, they will think you’re hot.” said Nathan.





















Comments

Popular Posts