High School President Episode 7


High School President took place is Binus International School at the beginning.
Dave was trying to hit the piñata while his eyes were covered.
“Go, Dave! Go!” shouted Garrett.
Then Jacob came and surprised “What are you both doing?!” asked him.
“We try…” said Garrett, and then he got a hit from Dave and fell down.
Dave opened his eyes “Did I hit it?” asked him, and then he realized that he hit Garrett “It was you.”
“C’mon, guys, we have another meeting!” said Jacob.
“Oh man, another meeting.” said Dave.

Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came to the meeting room.
“Finally you came!” said Melly.
“Please don’t say that.” said Rebecca.
“Hey, where’s the principal?” asked Garrett.
Nathan, Garrett’s cousin and also the Chief Secretary of Democracy and the school’s basketball team captain team, answered “As we know, our principal is currently having his break in the U.K.”
“He will meet my parents?” asked Jacob.
“I have no idea.” answered Nathan.
“Bro, what is he doing anyway?” asked Garrett.
“I told you, my cousin, he is in the U.K. right now!!” answered Nathan.
“England?” said Dave.
“Yes!” shouted Nathan.
“Okay, all over you, we don’t have much time left!” said Ricky.
All Student Council members took their seats.
“I think we need makeover in the entire school, we are going to increase our facility, we need DLS (Digital Learning System).” said Rebecca.
“We can’t use that! Only Sony Sugema College students can use that!” said Erin.
“Beside, it’s too expensive for us to afford, our school have many students!” said Tyler.
“Okay.” said Rebecca, and then she threw her papers to the trash can.
“I don’t know, I don’t have any idea right now, I have to go now.” said Nathan, he left.
“Bro, wait up!” said Garrett, he left too.
“Jacob, I have a idea!” said Dave.
“What?” asked Jacob.
Dave whispered the answer.
“Okay.” said Jacob.
“Don’t whispering!” shouted Ricky.
“You said what?” asked Dave.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Mannequin

“What’s wrong, buddy?” asked Garrett to Nathan.
“No, I shouldn’t tell you.” answered Nathan.
“Just tell me, I will help you to find the solution.” said Garrett.
“Well…, I want to ask my crush to be my girlfriend, but he’s already with another man.” said Nathan.
“Oh man, that’s alright, you can find another.” said Garrett.
“No, I must be with her!” said Nathan “I saw her Facebook relationship status, she’s single!”
“Oh man, she could be lied.” said Garrett.
“So, can you help me, please??” asked Nathan.
“Okay, I’ll help you.” answered Garrett.
“But there’s something I want to ask first, why you wasn’t in your home?” asked Nathan.
“I live in Jacob’s house now.” answered Garrett.

Jacob and Dave arrived at home, they went to their bedroom.
“You’re going to make the mannequin that looks like our principal?” asked Jacob.
“Yes, I want to prank them!” answered Dave.
“That may be a good idea!” said Jacob, and then he took his shirt off “I have the stuffs to make that thing.”
“Why you take your shirt off?” asked Dave.
“We’re going to our stockroom to take the stuffs, it’s hot in there.” answered Jacob.

Garrett and Nathan came to the house.
“So this is Jacob’s house? Wow! The house looks great!” shouted Nathan.
“Yeah, I thought his parents designed this, but Jacob set the interior, he can without his parents.” said Garrett.
“His parents work in England, right? How he get the money?” asked Nathan.
“His sis, Melly took her part-time job in a café.” answered Garrett.
“Wow, good for her.” said Nathan.
“Okay, here’s the deal, I plan it, while you buy something.” said Garrett.

Jacob and Dave came out from the stockroom and took the stuffs for mannequin.
“Oh man, that’s so hot! I felt my body so sweaty.” said Dave.
“I told you that was gonna hot in there.” said Jacob.
“We should use our air conditioner while we’re making the mannequin.” said Dave.
“So, what are you planning for to make this mannequin?” asked Jacob.
“Prank all entire School Council members.” answered Dave.
Then Garrett came “Man, what are these stuffs?” asked him.
“Yeah…, we’re… going… to… make… our… art…project…” answered Dave.
“C’mon, Dave! No homework for art class!” said Garrett “And why you both are so sweaty right now?”
“Just from the stockroom.” answered Jacob.
“These stuffs are the ingredients for the mannequin.” said Garrett, and he knew Dave’s plans “Don’t tell me you’re going to prank me with that mannequin.”
“C’mon, Garrett, we’re not going to prank you!” said Dave.
“Okay, I’m in!” said Garrett.
“Yeah!” shouted Jacob and Dave.
Garrett took his shirt off “Oh man, so sweaty!” said him.
“We must make it now!” said Jacob.
“Garrett!” called Nathan.
“Oh, it’s Nathan, I have to go first!” said Garrett.

Garrett and Nathan were talking about the plan.
“You lit these candles for the sensation, she will accept your offer, bro!” said Garrett.
“Where am I going to say?” asked Nathan.
“Whatever.” answered Garrett “And say the romantic sentences.”
“Okay, let me say it.” said Nathan.
“First, what’s her name again?” asked Garrett.
“Julie.” answered Nathan.
“Okay, Julie, and ask her with your sentences!” said Garrett.
Nathan practiced “Hey, Julie, I heard you broke up…”
“No, Nathan! Don’t use the ‘broke up’ thing! Just focus on asking, okay.” said Garrett.
“Would you be my girlfriend?” said Nathan.
“Nathan, don’t ask about girlfriend, ask her out first.” said Garrett.
“But she will be mine!” said Nathan.
“You will ask it later!” said Garrett.

Jacob and Dave finished their work.
“How is it looks?” asked Dave.
“Pretty similar with the principal.” answered Jacob “What’s your next plan?”
“We place him to the principal’s office.” said Dave.
“I hope this is the best prank ever!” shouted Jacob, he slapped his hand to Dave’s hand.
“C’mon, we should put it!” shouted Dave, he was going to left the room.
“Tonight?” asked Jacob.
“Yeah, we need to place him tonight!” answered Dave, he put his shirt on.
“Okay, let’s go!” said Jacob put his shirt on.

Jacob, Dave, and Garrett put the mannequin to the car.
“Who’s driving? I don’t have a driving license.” asked Jacob.
“Me! Me, me, me, me!” shouted Dave.
“Do you want to drive? Don’t let you cross the street when the red lights on.” said Garrett.
“I won’t!” said Dave.
They came in to the car.
“Okay, time for night school, baby!” said Jacob.
“Here we go!” shouted Dave, he started to drive, and later, he crossed the street when he red light was on.
“Dave, what the hell are you doing!? The red light was on!” shouted Garrett.
“He’s right, Dave!” shouted Jacob.
“Did I?” asked Dave.
Suddenly the police car started to chase them.
“Oh damn!” said Jacob, Dave, and Garrett in the same time.
“I have an idea!” said Jacob.

The police officer came to them, Dave took the mannequin and get in to it.
“Hello, officer… Lucas Flynn??” greeted Dave as the principal.
“Wait, he’s your dad, Garrett?” asked Jacob.
“No, he’s Nathan’s dad and… my uncle.” answered Garrett.
“Hey, Garrett, how are you?” asked Lucas.
“Yeah, I’m fine, uncle!” answered Garrett.
Lucas stared at the principal mannequin “I’m sorry, sir, you crossed the lines when the red light was on. I need your license.” said him.
“Oh man!” said Jacob.
“Here you go.” said Dave gave the principal’s license.
Jacob thought that Dave stole the license.
“Okay, you’re the principal of Binus International School! Nice to meet you!” said Lucas.
“Yeah, nice to meet you too, sir.” said Dave.
“I can’t wait for my son’s report card, I hope you and his other teachers teach him well.” said Lucas.
“Yeah, I hope so!” said Dave.
“Okay, we’re done, sir, let’s go!” shouted Jacob, and then he accidently hit the mannequin’s head and it fell down.
“You’re such a idiot, Jacob!” whispered Garrett.
“Oops?” said Jacob.

Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came out from the car.
“What is this thing!? Are you making fun of me?” asked Lucas.
“Sorry, sir.” said Jacob and Dave.
“We’re going to put this mannequin for our… art class, we must collect it tonight.” said Garrett.
“Okay, I forgive you, but next time, I will bust you if you do that again!” said Lucas, and then he left.
“That was close.” said Dave.
“Thanks to you, Dave!” shouted Jacob.
“And thanks to you too, Jacob!” shouted Garrett.
“You said what?” asked Jacob.

The next day, Jacob, Dave, and Garrett came back to school, they set the prank.
“Okay, we’re going to keep the mannequin in the principal’s office.” said Dave.
“Right!” said Jacob and Garrett.
“Wait, I think you should clean up the mannequin first.” said Jacob.

“Sir, I want fashion show in our school, so we can show our high fashion.” said Erin to the mannequin, she didn’t realize that was a mannequin “Sir, are you okay?” She touched the mannequin, and then it fell down “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” she ran away from the office.
Dave came after that “Okay, we need to clean you, sir.” said him, he started to clean the mannequin, and then someone knocked the door “Oh man!” He hid under the table.
Nathan came in “Whoa!” shouted him after he saw the mannequin, he didn’t know that was mannequin yet “Sir, are you really here?”
“Nathan, how dare you speak like that to me!” shouted Dave as the principal.
“I thought you in the U.K. right now!” said Nathan.
“How dare you! You’re… FIRED!” shouted Dave.
“Sir, you can’t just fire me!” shouted Nathan, and then he realized that was Dave speaking “Dave, I know it was you!”
“Nathan, you said what? I’m not Dave, I’m the principal!” said Dave.
“That’s not really funny, man!” shouted Nathan pulled Dave out “Don’t prank me like that.”
“Sorry, but I planned it, and see the mannequin.” said Dave.
“I need a privacy in one room, so I can talk with Julie alone.” said Nathan.
“I think you need Jacob.” said Dave.

Jacob came to principal’s office and talked to Nathan,
“Hey buddy, how is our mannequin?” asked Jacob.
“No time for asking that! I need to talk with Julie alone.” answered Nathan.
“I think I have a room where you can talk to her alone.” said Jacob, and then he picked his iPhone and called Garrett “Garrett, he’s ready.”

Rebecca came to the principal’s office alone.
“WHOA! You surprised me, sir!” said Rebecca, she didn’t realize that the principal was a mannequin yet “So I heard you scared Erin while she gave her presentation her fashion show plan.”

Julie came to the Student Council office, and then she met Nathan.
“WHOA!” shouted Julie when she saw Nathan was shirtless and only wearing his underwear.
“Hey, Julie, do you like my look?” asked Nathan.
“Fire!” shouted Julie pointed the candle.
“No! It’s alright, those are candles, scent candles.” said Nathan.
“Oh, I see.” said Julie.
“So, Julie, would you…” said Nathan.
“No, thanks, I’m going to say no, and I’m going to take the fire extinguisher to extinguish fire.” said Julie, and then she was going to leave.
“Where’d you go?” asked Nathan “Oh I get it, this is no sex thing, right? I told you on my Facebook I was sexy.”
“Sorry, Nathan.” said Julie, she left.
Then Jacob came and shouted “She said what!?”

Julie finally extinguished all the fire on the candles, and then Jacob came, but he was extinguished by Julie.
“Jules, what are you doing?” asked Jacob.
“Oh man, I’m scared with these fires.” answered Julie.
“Man, why did you reject Nathan before he ask you? You know he’s hot, sexy, and handsome. And you know he wrote on your Facebook’s wall that he was sexy.” said Jacob.
“I’m still worried about the boy who wants to be my boyfriend, I broke up with my ex because he was cheating on me.” said Julie.
“Oh!” shouted Jacob.

Back to Rebecca, she still didn’t realized the principal was really mannequin.
“Actually I really agree with Erin’s plan, so do you agree with that?” asked Rebecca, but the mannequin didn’t answer “Sir, are you alright?” He touch the mannequin, and it fell down “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” she ran away.

“Man, why the hell you wrote that thing to her wall?” asked Garrett.
“You said what? You mean Facebook wall?” said Dave.
“Garrett, I told her I’m so sexy, so Jacob and Dave recommended me to ask her while I’m shirtless like this.” answered Nathan.
“Dave, that was really inappropriate!” said Garrett.
“He wrote the post!” said Dave.
“Okay, that was too edgy and awkward, so we need another plan.” said Jacob.
“Can I put my clothes back on?” asked Nathan “And I have another idea better than that.”

Jacob, Dave, Garrett, and Nathan took the mannequin from the principal’s office.
“Oh man, this is so heavy!” said Dave.
“Where we are going to place it?” asked Jacob.
“To the roof of the school building!” answered Nathan.
“ROOF!?” shouted Jacob, Dave, and Garrett.

Finally, they arrived at the roof and placed the mannequin in there.
“What’s your first step of your plan?” asked Dave.
“Dave, you called Julie to the roof as the principal!” answered Nathan.
“I’ll do it!” said Dave, he placed the mannequin “Hello, if you’re a girl who named Julie, please come here! To the…” Then he accidently pushed the mannequin until he fell down to Melly’s motorcycle.
Meanwhile, Melly and Rebecca were speaking.
“The principal was freaking me out!” said Rebecca.
“Strange.” said Melly, and then she saw the mannequin, she didn’t know that was a mannequin “Hi, sir! What are you doing in my bike?”
“See? I told you he don’t speak!” shouted Rebecca.
“That means…” said Melly.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them ran away.
“They still don’t know that is a mannequin.” said Dave.
“Julie is here now!” said Garrett.
“No! Under here!” shouted Jacob.
“Strange, he called me, who is he?” asked Julie.
“It’s your chance! C’mon!” shouted Jacob.
“Julie!” called Nathan.
Julie saw Nathan from the outside “Nathan!” called her.
“I’m sorry, Julie, I shouldn’t write a post that I was sexy, and I was inappropriate when I tried to ask you out with me.” said Nathan.
“Me too! I shouldn’t say no before you ask, and you’re asking me out?” said Julie.
“Yeah, Julie, you have to say yes!” answered Nathan.
“Ask first!” shouted Julie.
“Would you like to go out with me?” asked Nathan.
“Yes, I’d love to! Saturday night?” answered Julie.
“Yeah!” shouted Nathan.
“Okay! See you!” shouted Julie, and then she left.
“You did it!” shouted Jacob.
“Yeah, you finally asked her out!” shouted Garrett.
“Give me a toast, buddy!” shouted Nathan, he accepted the toasts from Jacob, Dave, and Garrett.
“Guys, what the hell are you doing in up there!?” asked Ricky.
“Seeing the view from here!” shouted them.


Garrett was speaking with Nathan on the phone while he also was shirtless “By the way, how’s your date? You don’t call it date? C’mon, she’s gonna be your girl, bro! Did she like the movie? Yes, and you too? Oh…”
“Oh man, hurry up sleep already?” asked Dave was trying to sleep.
“Oh yeah, I’ll see you on Sunday, I’ll visit you, bye.” said Garrett ended the call.
“How’s his date?” asked Dave.
“Yeah, they enjoyed it.” answered Garrett.




















Comments

Popular Posts